Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Ptisenbon Tartine et Chocolat for women

Ptisenbon Tartine et Chocolat for women
dislike

Ptisenbon by Tartine et Chocolat is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Ptisenbon was launched in 1988. Top notes are orange, galbanum and lemon; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are amber, musk, oakmoss and brazilian rosewood.

Orange Galbanum Lemon

Honeysuckle Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Amber Musk Oakmoss Brazilian Rosewood

Baby
Baby Touch

Ptisenbon Fragrance Reviews

tiel
tiel

I first purchased a bottle of this around 2003. I'm on my second bottle now. I think the first bottle I had must be the original formula because the quality seems different, and while I do prefer the original, I still love this scent. I wouldn't normally gravitate towards citrus, but it is so delicate and gentle in this blend. It's very clean but not in the lemon Pledge sense. It's the type of thing you'd want to put on before bed after a nice shower. It doesn't scream "perfume"; it's one of those fragrances that could just be the way someone naturally smells. I can see why this was marketed as a child's scent, but it doesn't read as juvenile on an adult.

PoppyBlue
PoppyBlue

I have one bottle since 2008 (must be the old citrusy formulation). It wasn't my favourit because at the time I wasn't much into fresh, zesty perfumes. I expected something like baking cake, vanilla rum and raisins...so I left it aside. Now it's almost a vintage:) and...it losts the citrusy notes!(like all the old perfumes do), and...I certainly like it much more. It's quite woody, just a bit citrus fresh to balance it and bit flowery mainly jasmine, but not heavy at all, still soft like a newly baked cake. My imagination tells me itmight be a bit of rum inside after all:)

mocou
mocou

This is so nice- I only wish the longevity wasn't soo poor, that makes me so sad, because I wouldn't mind it lasting for hours and hours. It's so nice and clean and friendly but after 20 minutes I can barely smell it.

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

I love it! It starts off very citrusy and then goes to light florals - my only problem with it is that it is extremely light with virtually no longevity. This is a fragrance to wear for yourself. Quite similar to Baby Tous.

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

Very citrusy not what I was expecting...very similar to 4711 cologne

valenceis
valenceis

This is the only perfume I have ever used bottles and bottles of. Ever. It became hard to find in the states so I let it go for a few years, but it was my absolute favorite. Incidentally I bought it because the name was so cute and initially thought I didn't like it. Then, bam. LOVE. Intense, obsessive, I have to have you 3 times a day love. I have never felt that way about a perfume since.

I was in Paris a few years ago and they had it at Sephora and I bought two bottles, thinking naturally I will use this every day! It was my signature, the only perfume I have ever been obsessed with. But the formula has changed, as mentioned. The old formula has I think a mint or pennyroyal note in it that is super subtle but in just the proper balance softens the citrus and brings out the soft soapiness of lily of the valley/petitgrain/neroli (most of which are not present anymore and it definitely more citrus-centered now). It is noticeably gone in the new formulation and I think replaced with galbanum. It used to be PERFECT and now it's just..okay. I had to scour ebay for the "right" one, and when I did it was like being reunited with a long lost love. This stuff slays me. It will be my favorite forever and ever.

Lakambini
Lakambini

A friend gave me a full bottle of this the Christmas of 1998. It was so fresh and light, a gentle pick-me-up, an antidote for the stress of working in humid, traffic-filled Manila. Under those conditions I used it up in two months. I understand it is very popular in tropical-climate areas, where it is neither overwhelming, nor so subtle it disappears totally.

pon
pon

i love this smell. it'sfresh and light. not so sweet and heavy.

my mom gave me for my birthday present and this was the first fragrance for me. so must be memorial one.

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

I love this fragrance! It smells like a baby!

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

This scent is clean, lovely, subtle and no-way overpowering. Citrus is much more intensive than other notes but it is not sharp citrus. Every notes come in smooth way. A bit soapy on me. Nice scent but i give more love to Burberry baby touch.

It's not the same scent or projection but everytime i wear this scent it will remind me to Clean Provence. So if you like Clean, i bet you will like this scent too.

--Updated--
I just had a chance to smell Baby - Tous, OMG it's totally the same for me!

dulcette
dulcette

like an expensive baby cologne.

caline00
caline00

i used to wear this amazing perfume when i was a kid , and i still keep for memories and i do wear it sometimes . it is really fresh citrus and white floral scent that suites kids and also adults.

MCBM
MCBM

It really doesn't stay long. I used to love.

username101
username101

They changed the formulation. The smell I remember was very subtle floral, more citrus and sweeter and now it smells more green, even though it does contain citrus and sweetness.

may_perfumeaddicted
may_perfumeaddicted

I've used this about ten years ago. I liked it at the time, but now that I've got myself another bottle, I love it! The only two bad points is that now I have to share it with my kids and it really doesn't stay that long... But still a fresh and nice fragrance that gets me to sniff my wrists from time to time.

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

This fragrance used to be huge in Japan in the 1990's. Women wore it, not kids.

cynthiac
cynthiac

"Suitable for ages 3 and up" - a soft, light and refreshing fragrance perfect for warm, sunny days.

First whiffs are zesty, with smooth dry down to reveal particular notes of jasmine and musk. It is however a short-lived fragrance, but that's the perfect excuse to reapply and feel refreshed again and again!

odango
odango

Doesn't last but it's a lovely, soft and innocent fragrance.

possumke
possumke

A Blind Purchase resulting in happiness and glee....
What a perfect scent on me, I admit I have a soft spot for child-like innocent scents, If only it came in an EDP!!... then it could easily become my signature scent!
In my opinion it is a much milder version of AG's Eau d'Hadrien, so fresh and lemony... the dry down is a very gentle, soft blossomy clean musk, absolutely gorgeous....sadly this stage is not long lived, it is nearly totally gone after an hour... *Sigh* Oh well, time to re-spritz!

abirae
abirae

This is a very gentle mist of orange blossom and soft citrus. Part of what makes it so soft is that my bottle is either alcohol free or has an extremely low alcohol content, and although the scent is fleeting, it leaves a very faint but beautiful orange glow upon drydown.

The only down side is that on hot days, it lacks the bracing sensation of alcohol evaporation, but the bright side is that you can really pour it on without worrying about overdoing it, and it also works well as a mist on sheets and clothing.

Budaqueen
Budaqueen

I absolutely loved that fragrance, which I wore in my teens. That was the start of a long love story with fragrances containing lemony notes. It is very fresh and tender, but the only downside is the poor lasting power.
I would say this is very good to use as a cologne, to splash yourself with after a shower on a hot and lazy summer day... I might buy it again... for my niece or maybe even for myself...

czarnalulu
czarnalulu

j`adore j`adore j`adore

zarinangel
zarinangel

this is the BEST ever parfume for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT even for myself!!!!!!!!

susieqrj
susieqrj

I sprayed some on my hand and my impressions on this perfume is that the top notes are too citric, but they rapidly change into a gentle floral citric concotion.
It´s perfect for small boys.

What upsets me is that the smell was completely gone in 30 minutes.

Here is Brazil the girly version, Gransenbon, is not available (people here also refers to this perfume as the brand itself: Tartine et Chocolat - the other colognes are not known/available here, except for Eau D'Amour pour Maman)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ptisenbon by Tartine et Chocolat. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ptisenbon by Tartine et Chocolat represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.