Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry Tartine et Chocolat for women

Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry Tartine et Chocolat for women
dislike

Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry by Tartine et Chocolat is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry was launched in 2007. The fragrance features freesia, jasmine, pink grapefruit, precious woods and rose.

Freesia Jasmine Pink Grapefruit Precious Woods Rose

Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry Fragrance Reviews

this reminds me of le petit prince only much much lighter. it's like the shadow of it. there is no cherry listed and I don't smell any either. so much for the name. it's ok, nothing stunning or bright like I thought it would be. it's nice, that's it. very soft and not long lasting.. on me. the bottle is cute.

guest_g_marvels
guest_g_marvels

I had just recently bought this perfume and I'm loving it! The fragrance is both light and sweet. Agreed with the above review.. The bottle's really cute lol :)

this is my favorite Tartine & Chocolat fragrance.very simple cherry( although I'm surprised to see there isn't any cherry in the combination!)
very cute,girly,baby scent.never becomes annoying.the only danger is wishing to eat the bottle!lol
even the price is cute in this fragrance.

Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry by Tartine et Chocolat 4.22 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry by Tartine et Chocolat. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ptisenbon Lovely Cherry by Tartine et Chocolat represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Petite Cherie Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon Vera Wang Princess Yves Saint Laurent Paris Estée Lauder Beautiful Hermes Kelly Caleche Christian Dior Diorissimo Valentino Valentina Clinique Clinique Happy Tartine et Chocolat Ptisenbon Lemon Pie Jacadi Toute Petite Baby Girl Calvin Klein CK One Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Chanel Egoiste Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Swarovski Aura Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Sisley Soir de Lune Jacadi Jacadi Garcon