Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Taylor Taylor Swift for women

Taylor Taylor Swift for women Videos
Taylor Taylor Swift for women Pictures Taylor Taylor Swift for women Pictures

Young American singer Taylor Swift unveiled her first fragrance, Wonderstruck, in 2011. Wonderstruck Enchanted followed as its flanker, launched on the market in Fall 2012. Taylor by Taylor Swift is a new fragrance, coming out in June 2013. Unlike the first two, which were inspired by fairy tales, Taylor fragrance is more personal to the singer because it reflects her own style.

Taylor is a sweet, floral-fruity fragrance with a woody base. It opens with alluring aromas of lychee, tangerine and magnolia petals, with peony, hydrangea and vanilla orchid in the heart and a base made of sandalwood, apricot nectar, cashmere musk and soft woods.

The youthful bottle design tries to combine modern and retro style with pearl details, a crystal stopper and bold prints. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Litchi Tangerine Magnolia Petals

Peony Vanilla orchid Hortensia

Sandalwood Apricot Woody Notes Cashmere Musk

Fancy Love
Burberry Women

Taylor Fragrance Reviews

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

I have smelt this and at first it was ok then it went to this weird sour musky smell,it was like the notes of the fragrance did not go together and were clashing,I was very disappointed with this perfume but I think her other perfumes smell nice and I'm keeping an eye out on the new one that is coming out soon.

Aspendina
Aspendina

ehh gross i wanna scrub this off me now. it smells like powder and medicine, its beyond horrible

Anywho
Anywho

I just sprayed Taylor on my wrist and the first thought that hit me was that it reminds me of a scent that I wore in the 90's. I think maybe Laura or Venezia Pastello by Laura Biagiotti. It has similarities to Burberry Woman as well. This scent is just lovely. I might keep the Burberry for winter and Taylor for summer or generally as alternative to Burberry since it is probably cheaper. It is sweet but not cloyingly sweet; it is one of the better fruity scents out there imo. I really like this.

Edit: I have right now Taylor on my right arm and Burberry on my left arm. They smell near identical on me. Burberry is probably a touch more woody and Taylor a touch more fruity, but other than that - close, close, close. I sniffed again about 30 minutes later and still find the Burberry slightly more creamy and more woody and Taylor a bit more fruity but very close all in all.

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

I actually like this! It does smell a little like Fancy Love, but it isn't a clone. Taylor is much more creamy with a tad of fruits.

Taylor has good longevity and it smells soft. It reminds me of cake. Does anyone smell cake? I smell a vanilla cake with a tad of fruits there making it jucier. Overall, I do like it but my favorite of her is the Enchanted Wonderstruck.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

HORRIBLE PERFUME. I tried it on, and at first sniff it made me feel nauseous and reminded me of something that i couldn't quite put my finger on. After a while of smelling and thinking, i had it.. "Taylor" smells exactly like a specific bug spray that i used as a child. Always hated it, and this perfume is a duplicate of it. I couldn't believe how many people compared this to "Fancy Love". They are nothing alike.. i really like Fancy Love and wouldn't be wearing it if it smelled anything close to this. I was disappointed because Taylor Swift's first two fragrances were really good.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I know people will disagree with me on this, but I don't think Taylor smells much like Fancy Love. Taylor has fruits, and Fancy Love doesn't. Taylor isn't my favorite, but it's still a good perfume. In my opinion this is her lightest fragrance very soft. Overall I give this perfume a 7/10.

rockegg
rockegg

I tested this knowing nothing about the notes and before reading anybody's comments and immediately thought: it's exactly like the classic Burberry for women. I haven't smelled Fancy Love but enough of you say it's the same that if I were looking for a scent like this I would shop by price or bottle style or how much I liked the star.

Then I had to do a side by side comparison of the two. If anything Burberry is a little cooler and greener and Taylor is a little fruitier. I think Taylor is lasting a little longer.

It's interesting to compare the notes between Burberry and Taylor side by side. They are far from identical. And yet the overall effect is nearly the same.

Edit: as the day wore on it started to bug me. Taylor definitely lasted longer but they both lasted a long time and I grew very tired of them and washed them off.

llburris
llburris

The first time I tried this I loved it. Yeah it might be pretty generic but it made me feel happy to smell it swarming about my body. I put it on this morning though, and an hour later I cannot smell a thing. I so wish that it had longer, MUCH LONGER, longevity.

MonaThorbourne

Generic. Boring. Typical. No sillage. Weak. Same ole same ole.

Alysha
Alysha

I tested this one at the mall. It's really similar to jessica simpson fancy love, which I own.

In fact, while I wore this one I kept thinking about the fancy love perfume. It is that similar, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I do enjoy both:)

Might be a risky blind buy though. I recommend testing this one, as the musk is very pronounced.

tessgreenham
tessgreenham

I just bought this perfume at ross while i was visiting home even though i really strongly dislike Taylor Swift. I was given wonderstruck enchanted as a gift and thought to look up Taylor's other fragrances and they really didn't sound bad, despite my feelings towards her. So I was at ross and I saw this bottle and i was like "ok i'm gonna do it" and i bought it. KJKJDSHFGKLJSDHFGLJDFG IT SMELLS SO GOOD. It's perfect perfect perfect. It took me a minute to figure out which other perfume it reminded me of, but then i realized it was fancy love by Jessica Simpson. i LOVE fancy love. Taylor by Taylor Swift is like kind of a fresher and a little tiny bit fruiter version of it. Even though not a lot of the notes are similar, I guess it's a combination thing. But I'm not saying Taylor ripped her off at all. On my way home, this perfume spilled in my suitcase and there's probably like one more wear left in it now and i'm really sad about it, but I'm definitely going to get another bottle because it's not hard to come by. I didn't even get a chance to wear it for a full day so i can't really say much about the silage and longevity. But as all the clothes that were in my suitcase smell like this I can say something for the fragrance itself and to me it's super litchi, like a really creamy, musky litchi and it's pretty amazing. And as a plus, the bottle is super cute and 60's looking, too bad mine broke :(

CharlotteRosa
CharlotteRosa

I purchased the 30ml version of this fragrance, and was really pleased to find that the pearls around the neck of the bottle are removable, because they're on a string of elastic. This was the only element of the bottle that I didn't like- otherwise, I think it looks very cute and I love the colourful design on the top.

When you first spray the fragrance, it is very fruity and quite sweet- to me it's apricot, but I get lychee as well. However, this settles down quite quickly and becomes a really creamy floral. It's not sweet in a sugary way, but rich, with just a touch of vanilla. The magnolia and orchid are definitely powerful, which I love, and carry all the way through the perfume for the 4-5 hours that it lasts. The musk and the sandalwood are very soft, and just serve to round out the fragrance.

Having tried Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfumes, I was pleasantly surprised by this- I found them much too sweet, whereas Taylor seems more grown-up, although still young and playful.

Overall, I love this, and would consider it a perfect fragrance for Summer and Autumn days.

ru2
ru2

I wanted to like this, I really did.

I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan, but wonderstruck and wonderstruck enchanted were just way to strong, sugary and fruity for me to wear everyday, though I did like them.

This has a note that I really dislike. Its probably tangerine. And it puts me off the whole fragrance. Seriously not my thing. So disappointed :(

Also the bottle is quite tacky and looks like something from the 80's, no offence to people from the 80's.

zebralover04
zebralover04

I smelled this perfume at Sephora today , For the first time. It smelt really good!!! So I sprayed some on my hand and I LOVED it! To me it smell's similar to JS fancy love. Got sample but hoping to get full bottle!

ummi3
ummi3

So strange, on me this is so grungy, sexy and smoky! I've never come across a musk like this. I love it, on me its a not trying too hard, earthy, sexy perfume. But that doesn't seem to be what everyone else gets and it certainly doesn't suit the prim and proper, pretty bottle. Any one else get this?

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

I got this today! I was so anxious to smell this one but it's not out yet here but I have a friend who was in the US for vacation and she bought it for me. The moment you spritz it, the first thing that will hit you is litchi plus a dry peach smell and a hint of citrus. It's really fruity and fun and I love the composition of the top notes. The heart notes kick in and it's very floral. The dominant scent is the smell of magnolia petals. Then the smell of white flowers appear. Must be the peony. The vanilla orchid was kind of shy and I didn't detect much. The heart notes create this pleasant girly vibe. In the base notes, you can still smell the apricot even though it got lost in the top notes. The base notes smell woodsy and mature. Overall, it is fruity at first then floral then woodsy and mature. It's different from Taylor Swift's first two scents. This is very personal and casual and I love it.

PurpleMyst
PurpleMyst

Tried it out in the store. It was rather sweet; mostly apricot with some florals and something else I can't honestly identify yet (I'm still new at this). I can see how it might be a little too sweet for some - I don't think I could handle more than one or two spritzes myself. But I actually really liked it. I think it would be perfect for summer.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

This is too sweet, sticky & tarty on cold days.

furtakelz
furtakelz

'Taylor' by Taylor Swift is a relatively new perfume.

I like the bottle, especially the colorful design on the top, hovever the fake pearls on the rim are a slight overkill. The perfume is a sweet citrusy-floral scent that dies down to a sandalwood finish, but still remains fresh.

It is a strong smelling perfume and I like it for that reason. It remains on my skin for a good 8 hours. It is a young scent, trying to be a bit sexy but not too much. For me it is a summer scent.

It reminds me of a cheap perfume that I used to love 'Samba French Kiss' by Perfumer's Workshop.

I'm glad I have bought the scent.

SamSweet

While it smells similar to Fancy Love and Burberry, it has a significant difference between the two. Taylor seems more youthful, and the tangerine stands out for me. It smells creamy and youthful, yet mature at the same time. Wonderful scent overall will buy again

Annica
Annica

This is amazingly similar to Burberry Woman but it is a tad sweeter and more feminine in my opinion. Burberry Woman has the cedar note and maybe that is why I´m experiencing a unisex feeling. I prefer Taylor Swift to Burberry Woman but both are fabulous fragrances with good stayingpower, 8h+.

TJerria
TJerria

I absolutely love this fragrance. It reminds of me of a fragrance of pure youth, joy, and fun. It is exclusively girly and super attractive. It's a must have for days when you wanna be super pretty.

mistykerryn
mistykerryn

I didn't like this, on me it was way too sweet, and the apricot smell was overpowering. Silliage and lasting power is amazing though, it's a pity I didn't like the scent. I much prefer Taylor's "Wonderstruck" line.

lizzie81

Let me start by saying I've already done a review on this one. I love this, it's classy, cosy, soft and both sweet and fresh at the same time. I knew it was like Burberry 'Burberry' from memory (not having smelt the burb for a long time) I had just imagined the Burberry would have longer lasting power etc as I find 'Taylor' a little lacking in that dept. Wrong!! I tested Burberry today and it is to my nose EXACTLY the same fragrance. Not similar, exactly the same!! Same scent, same lasting power, same everything! Actually I take that back as I think 'Taylor' may last a tiny bit longer!

Now I don't necessarily think that is a bad thing, especially if you love Burberry and want to get it cheaper or just fancy a different bottle. I love the 'Taylor' bottle!! Now I know there is no reason for me to purchase the 'Burberry', I had thought about it to go with my Burberry 'Weekend'. Maybe it's just my nose or my chem even meshing them into the same thing but if you ask me to tell the difference I can't, not an ounce of it.

I do love 'Taylor' though it has a wonderful, chilled out soothing vibe. great for everyday or a relaxing weekend.

impromptu413
impromptu413

I tested this perfume yesterday and loved it so much that I *had* to run out this morning and buy it! I do see the comparison to Fancy Love, as one of my best friends wears that all the time, but I prefer this. For those who love the perfume, look for the hair mist as well, which I found at Ulta. :)

Tayloroxox
Tayloroxox

Omg love at first spray!!! Honestly can't wait to purchase this perfume (not only because she chose a great name for it ;) haha)

It smells so amazing and is very sophisticated. Lasting power is good as well, roll on payday!

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

Wow, this was not what I expected AT ALL!!!! I thought this would be a bright, citrusy floral. Not so. What this perfume reminded me of was orange cleaner(the kind mechanics use) spread over a wooden coffee table. I would NEVER wear this as a fragrance. No florals, nothing pretty about this. Better luck next time Taylor.

AnnaBarbz
AnnaBarbz

The bottle reminds me of a carnival in Rio de Janeiro and the tropical scents of litchi, apricots & exotic flowers swipes me off my feet to a tropical paradise. Since I smelled Taylor's perfume for the first time I didn't want anything else except it. Taylor's perfume screams dab me on and run away to paradise. I'm stricken with Taylor Swift's signature perfume. & to add YES It does have a similar undertones of Burberry London however it's a complete opposite because London makes me think of cold fall and naked trees & Taylor Swift's scent remind me of blooming flowers and confetti with carnival dancers.

yaris.cottoquinones
yaris.cottoquinones

I don't know what it was that i didn't like about this. I really wanted to like since my all time favorite is Wonderstruck Enchanted, but when I put it on I quickly tried to get it off. Maybe it was the way Khols was storing them, but it didn't smell like a perfume at all. It smelled like something you would scrap off the bottom of a car. Maybe I should've waited longer for the drydown, I'll go and try this fragrance again since it seems many people like it.

jackiec87
jackiec87

Let me start out by saying i'm not a Taylor Swift fan well I neither like her or dislike her i'm neutral however I do own her fragrances. I really liked
wonderstruck and the enchanted version but when I got taylor I really did not like it at all. I'm in my mid 20's so I don't mind scents that smell more mature but this smells musky like an old woman's perfume I would be really surprised if younger kids go for this scent.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

It is definitely similar to Burberry Women (don't know about Fancy Love, I haven't tried that yet), just a lot sweeter with the fruits and not as 'balanced' with tart and woody notes. The main notes left on my skin are apricot and vanilla orchid. Would recommend for people who like sweet scents :)

Psyche
Psyche

This does smell a little like Fancy Love but definitely not exactly.....it's Fancy Loves' Peachier, more tarty blueberryish sister and actually kind of reminds me of a peachy Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears. I don't really like Midnight Fantasy...it's too blueberry for me, and actually love citrus scents so I am loving this one! I find the bottle to be totally hideous though!

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

can someone please tell if this version is the same as the Taylor by Taylor made of starlight edition because i own that one but a few people have said that the normal one Taylor by Taylor fragrance is different.

jessigirl
jessigirl

I have to agree, this one smells almost exactly like Jessica Simpsons fancy love. It has a bit more of a fruity smell on my skin. I love this one though, it's really nice a soft and creamy and musky.

LSwithperfume
LSwithperfume

Nice perfume for girl who want to start being mature, I am 21 now so I can tell that this perfume is good for girls between 20 to 25. I have no idea if this smells exactly like JS Fancy Love cuz it doesn't sale in hk, yet it still a gd one.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

As rachelanne87 wrote, there is an variant of this that comes with a music box, with new notes and a different look on the top of the bottle, it is like pink and golden motives on it. More prettier than the first bottle. The box plays music. You can watch youtube and see there for better info :)

Top Notes: lychee, tangerine and magnolia petals
Heart Notes: peony, hydrangea and vanilla orchid
Base Notes: sandalwood, apricot nectar, cashmere musk and soft woods
You can but it on Macys

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

This turned out gut churning on me. There was a strange metallic note again in the midst of all that spicy sweetness.
I've never wanted to take a perfume off so quickly.
I thought it was a really cute bottle that's why I've tried it.
I haven't had a chance to try any of her other fragrances since they're not sold anywhere I've been. Would like to try them just to see do they take the same appalling turn on my skin?

rachelanne87

There is a new Taylor Swift perfume out, and it's called "Taylor By Taylor Swift Made of Starlight Musical Edition". Seen it at Kohl's online, and the perfume comes in a collectible music box that plays Starlight By Taylor Swift. The bottle looks identical to this one but, doesn't have the pearl detailing on the cap and the design on the top of the bottle is different.

chuetta
chuetta

very meh. I kinda like the smell at first, but the dry down just reminds me of sad depressed plants, if that makes any sense. I would rather have followed with the enchanted series in a green or pink bottle, that would be nice.

[EDIT] ok it seems like i just got an old flask when i tested it. They put a brand new tester and the dry down was sweet and great, just like the opening smells, so naturally, I bought it. I still think she should continue the other series though.

samanthaswiftie
samanthaswiftie

Huge Taylor fan. Her style has slightly changed along with her perfumes.
Her other 2 fragrances are more "fairytaleish". However, this perfume is quite sophisticated, but still has that signature sweet scent. It's not too sweet. But it still draws you in. Has a bubblegum scent to it. But still very mature.

LauraJayne10
LauraJayne10

I love this scent! Very peachy,creamy and warm.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

This does smell like a cross pollination of Fancy Love && Burberry Woman, I get more Burberry then anything, Of course look @ the notes that apricot, sandalwood && musky notes are shared by both, I still like Burberry way better of course...good try Taylor but no prize...It's nice && does smell more sophisticated && mature, but I'd do a side by side comparison b/t this && Burberry && I'll guarantee you'll like Burberry better...

&& That bottle ??? I'll just say A for effort... that swirly motif she got going on looks like a rip from a Pucci design or the Fantasy Packaging...Eh w/e in all not a terrible scent I'm sure anyone who's a Lover of Taylor && Muskier fruity-floral scents will enjoy this && looking for something a bit more grown up, will deff enjoy this, try it out! :)

malibubarbie84
malibubarbie84

I got a sample of this perfume, and sprayed some on my wrist. After about 20 mins I said myself 'this perfume reminds me of something'. Then it hit my BURBERRY woman, complete dupe.

lyssak

Not at all a fan of Taylor, but I have to say I am extremely impressed with this fragrance. Love it!

katty182
katty182

I think this smells like a normal perfume if that makes any sense but the bottle is pretty!

reblessing
reblessing

It smelled nothing like Burberry to me, like many have claimed. It's a fruity floral, though a bit dry. I honestly didn't like or dislike it at first-- it was unremarkable for me, but the dry-down after several hours is pleasant and preferable in my opinion. The woodsy notes come through with the apricot and it's an inviting, sweet scent that doesn't assault you quite like the initial spritz.

sofababe
sofababe

I haven't tried Fancy Love as I'm in the UK and that is not widely available here, Jessica Simpson is not much of a celebrity here. However, I own, and love, Burberry Woman, and Taylor is very similar indeed to that one. Peach and apricot notes are a winner for me.

Burberry is deeper somehow, and lasts a lot longer, but considering the price point of the two fragrances that seems fair enough.
I didn't enjoy Wonderstruck, maybe I'm just too old, and I'm wondering if Taylor will appeal to Ms Swift's young fans as much as her previous efforts, this new one is perhaps too mature for her fanbase, which is mainly 10-20 year olds here in UK.

I like it, but I certainly wouldn't buy it. It's too similar to, but inferior to, Burberry to warrant the purchase.
I do rather like the bottle though with its Pucci-esque pattern.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Haha You guys nailed it..this smells just like Jessica Simpson Fancy Love.... tried this today at a department store but couldn't put my finger on what it remind me of!.. its ok..its seems light... i prefer JS fancy love

helirium
helirium

This reminds me a lot of Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love. However, to me they are not the same. Taylor is more fruitier and sweeter whereas Fancy Love is more floral, powdery and mature. I like the apricot note but generally I get very syrupy vibe. I definitely prefer Fancy Love.

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

You are beautiful taylor, you inspired me to be strong and myself, you have such a beautiful heart and soul, you really are a true artist and a passionate person, you are unique, your songs are amasing and i love you very much! :)

Buttonbear
Buttonbear

I received a sample of this today and I'm now racking my brain trying to remember the name of the perfume it reminds me of. It was a teen, pocket money perfume here in the UK and the USP was it was sold in capsules which you broke off the tip and applied. Say circa 1994. There were two variants, a blue and a purple. Taylor reminds me of the purple one. So much so that it transports me back to being 13 and applying my capsule before heading to the local Friday night Youth Club and dancing to Take That all night.

It's a young scent but there's something more sophisticated than your usual fruit-gourmand hidden in there. It gives the scent an unusual edge and the resemblance to that long-forgotten pocket money favourite is so striking that it makes me wonder if someone, somewhere isn't working a back-catalogue. After all, Gwen Stefani's Summer Cutie was a dead ringer for Tribe...

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

I WANT THIS ONE!!! I'M OPEN FOR TRADING one of my perfume for this one please PM me... :) have a bless day xoxo

AlisonWonderland25
AlisonWonderland25

I am dating myself, but to me this smells so much like Shiseido's Inoui. First, I have to admit that I have the rollerball version, which doesn't have the huge burst of lychee that you get when you actually spray the fragrance. I love this scent's softness and warmth in the dry down. It lasts quite a while, even on my drier skin. It's my current favorite.

nightcat23
nightcat23

OMG absolutely identical to Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love and similar to Burberry! I'm not going to review this, I don't see the point as I have already reviewed them.

Malibu
Malibu

The tangerine is the strongest fruit note on me - well, I say strongest, but it is still pretty soft and doesn't leave me with a lasting impression. There is soft vanilla present through all of the fragrance too, which adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the fragrance.

The floral notes used are powdery and give the perfume a vintage feel. The listed magnolia note is the strongest floral note, and I can also separate the peony and a soft rose note.

After another few hours the fragrance turns slightly creamier vanilla note develops fully. The combined powderiness of the floral notes remain and softly fade away with the airy wood and musk base notes.

SamSweet

I love this fragrance!!! Smelled it at Dillards and instantly fell in love. Had to get th hair mist and rollerball at Ulta! I love Taylor and all her fragrances, each one is better than the last! The gold top of mine moves slightly, however. Mine isn't the only one from what I've seen. Has anyone else has this problem? Doesnt affect scent or leak, but kind of bothersome.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

I haven't smelled 'Fancy Love'. 'Taylor' is a casual scent - feminine florals with a tangy twist.

KelseyRaven

I gave this a bad rep when it first came out, mostly because I thought it smelled just like Fancy Love. I gave it time, and smelled this one next to Fancy Love and they have significant differences. And, I actually like this one better. Plus, I might buy it at Belk soon, because the free bag that you get is the cutest thing ever.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I was quite looking forward to this fragrance. I like it - it's a pretty floral scent that's slightly powdery with accents of fruits, mostly apricot. I'd be more impressed if it didn't smell just like Fancy Love and Burberry Women. It's kind of a blend of the two actually. Fancy Love is a little bit fresher, Burberry is a little bit sweeter/peachier, so Taylor ends up smelling like their love child.
A feminine pretty scent, a girly kind of sophisticated, but I can't really see a reason to buy this over Burberry or Fancy Love other than a preference for Taylor Swift or maybe the price/bottle.

KIARA85
KIARA85

I like it! Its not something you smell everyday! I think I like it more than her other fragrances

desertrat
desertrat

YES! Just got a perfume strip in Allure Magazine. I'm in complete agreement with Fancy Love and Burberry, both are great, but Fancy Love is an absolute favorite. I hope Taylor has more staying power. Other than that, I'm totally in. I think she's got a winner!!

VividlyWonderstruck
VividlyWonderstruck

I am not going to deny the similarities between this and Fancy Love, however there are subtle differences. Taylor proves to be more fruitier, while Fancy Love seems to be more floral. Taylor is also missing out on the softness that the champagne note gives in Fancy Love. Taylor is more casual, while Fancy Love is a bit more mature and "fancy" like the name suggests. It is also more mature from her previous two. As much as I love Fancy Love, it can get just a tad bit boring and isn't as exciting anymore. Taylor may not be the most original fragrance in her collection, but I am so glad that the perfumers were able to add in a little bit of youthfulness in the fragrance. Taylor is a definite must have from her collection!

Abby123
Abby123

I really like this fragrance it' is really fun and more sophisticated from Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted but I love all of her fragrance.I recommend this perfume
Great job Taylor!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I am not a big celebrity fragrance-fan, since I find the perfumes to often be too young, sweet and seen a thosand times before. They often suit young teen-girls, and not so much ''real'' women.

Never the less, do I find this fragrance beautiful, young and fresh. I do see the comparisons to Jessica Simpsons Fancy Love, but I don't think they are identical.

I think Taylor Swift's perfumes does have a lot of personality, they are very 'Taylor', they will suit a lot of women - young as well as a bit older women - and besides that, ALL of the bottles are so cute and different! I LOVE the bottles of the Wonderstruck's and this one is perfect as well. Cute, fun, classy. And even prettier in real life.

Good job , Taylor :D

zaraswifty
zaraswifty

I loved the smell of this perfume!!! I think it is personal taste on the smell and that's why every ones comments are different. I went to a shop to smell this perfume and if your not sure to get it just try it in the shop!!!! I put a spray on my wrist and it lasted 2 days i was so surprised. THUMBS UP FOR ME

ellapage
ellapage

I had my hopes quite high up for this one but boy was I dissapointed :(

I tried out this perfume today since it just came out in my country. I remember checking out the notes here on fragrantica beforehand but that must've been several weeks ago and I didn't really remeber any of them.

I tried this one out on my wrist and from the first moment I smelled it....I didn't like it at all. I just couldn't firgure out what smell was it that I disliked so much and so the minute I came back home I had to check out the notes again and there it was - my life long enemy: APRICOT. I don't smell or eat apricot like ever if I don't have to so that must be why I didn't recognise it right away. It's been about 2 hours since I sprayed this on my wrist and it's still there very strongly...it's just that all I can smell is a very unpleasent dusty apricot. I mean it smells unclean like a very dusty and stuffy room. If I sniff my wrist for long enough I can get a slight note that I'm unable to recognise but it reminds me of a funeral home....needles to say that's not exactly a pleasent mental image.

Such a shame though since I love her previous perfumes a lot. This one just wasn't for me. I think the bottle had so much potential and the over all desing was quite pretty but I just hate the colorcombination...it looks cheap and tacky to me.

EDIT: About 30 minutes after writing this review I had to go wash the stink of Taylor off. I just couldn't take it anymore and I honestly started to feel sick to my stomach :(

BritXOX
BritXOX

To me this is Burberry Woman without downsides. This almost 100% the same, but it doesn't turn cloying or isn't too heavy on me. Lasting power is moderate and the sillage is good too.

jreyes366
jreyes366

Upon initial reaction, I didn't like it but I didn't dislike it either. The peach in this particular fragrance is nastolgia at it's finest. It's very reminiscent of tresor's peach or avons far away peach note. To me, this is classic 90's fragrance.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Yes, this REALLY is "Jessica Simpsons Fancy Love", just in another bottle.

Is it even legal to COPY other scents like this?!

moonspace
moonspace

I have her first 2 perfumes which I love so decided to try this one. Was very disappointed, it is so overpowering it gave me a headache. It also smells identical to Katy Perry's new perfume Killer Queen. Clearly they didn't check if someone else had already bought that scent.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

I like this quite a bit really. Its really fresh and yet sweet at the same time. The lasting power is wonderful for a celebrity perfume as well. Yea it may not be original, but really nothing is anymore. Coming up with a new smell is like trying to make a new color.

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

Omg this smells *exactly* like Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love, which I love :) Taylor is a peachy/apricoty, creamy and sweet, but not too sweet, scent. Long lasting too.

beautyandthebeat24
beautyandthebeat24

To me it smells a bit like fruit loops

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

As soon as I smelled this it reminded me of some other perfume. I'm not a big fun of this scent. It's somewhere between Hanae Mori and Fancy Love/Burberry. Not original of course. I only liked her first perfume. This bottle is not as amazing IMO as her previous ones.

chillalot
chillalot

sorry I love Taylor but her team needs to be more original...this smells exactly like Jessica Simpson's fancy love...which I already own...so why would I purchase this?

Annamurph22
Annamurph22

Love it!! Im a huge fan of hers and her fragrances!!!! This is my favorite perfume that she has made!

asher.jessie

This is a lot stronger than people give it credit for. Sure, it's pretty similar to Fancy Love...but this one is a lot more floral, and not as sugary sweet as Fancy Love. Taylor's sweetness isn't all about the fruits, but more about the creamy marshmallow accord that comes from the orchid and sandalwood mixture. But I'm not dissing Fancy Love, because it's so fizzy and bubbly and sweet in its own way, much reminiscent of peach champagne.

Anyway, my point is, this fragrance LASTS. I wear a lot of perfume, and I'm used to applying it quite heavily because I tend to sweat a lot. Today was a hot, wet, muggy day...and after walking two miles to work, this fragrance was still deliciously radiating from me. One of my managers complimented me, saying I smelled "amazing!" Then, I walked another mile for my lunch break to get some Chick Fil-A...still radiating. And then, on my two mile walk home, it started to rain, and I'd forgotten my umbrella.

Once I'd returned home, I STILL smelled Taylor, just the same as I did when I put it on. Even after sweating all day and getting drenched by the rain.

There's nothing better than smelling like Lychee and Magnolia all day. Honestly. There's really nothing better! :)

KelseyRaven

Definitely smells very similar to Fancy Love, but I have come to love this bottle, and I am running out of Fancy Love...so if it has a good lasting power I might buy a small bottle...

sparkybish
sparkybish

I'm really surprised there is not spicy note in this, but I guess e tangerine, combined with the woods is giving me the Christmasy sort of vibe I get. I like it. I can see why it reminds people of Fancy Love, but it's quite different. Like Fancy Love and Hidden Fantasy had a baby, I think.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

Just smelled it today and thought it reminded me of another perfume, got home and it came to me it smells like Burberry Women and just looked at some of the other reviews on here and I am not the only one who thinks that

dame piglet
dame piglet

Fancy love had more patchouli on me, which put me off. As others have said, it's more floral less casual than her other offerings. It was actually pretty long-lasting on me.

I'm not usually one to comment on bottles because I generally don't care as long as its easy to use, but this reminds me of a small decorative bathroom container that maybe you'd store cotton balls in or something like that. Its cute.

Be well & happy sniffing!

misstierra05
misstierra05

This is "fancy love" all day on my skin....be original please.

SBunny
SBunny

I love this but then again Fancy Love is one of my fave perfumes ever and they are really similar.

Fruity, fizzy and soft when it opens. The tangerine and litchi are dominant but there's an underlining creaminess that is apparent straight away (a mixture of the orchid, musk and apricot I'm guessing). It's soft, velvety and so lovely.

As it develops it just becomes creamier and creamier, but a soft, sweet creaminess not very vanillic or bakery type. The tangerine and the litchi are still noticeable but they start to take a back seat. The dry down is identical to Fancy Love. It's so interesting that with more different notes than the same, they smell so alike.

I love Fancy Love, it's a staple in my perfume wardrobe but I would still buy this. The tangerine and litchi offers some difference, plus this is lighter and more casual. I would wear this out on a day shopping and Fancy Love on a date night.

I thought both sillage and lasting power were her best yet but still quite average.

leelee42
leelee42

Smells exactly like Burberry Burberry for woman. And it has been released and yes I have smelled it.

lizzie81

This perfume really reminds me of something I've smelled before, it's freakishly exact but I just can't put my finger on what. I think it may be a lotion, either that or an old Avon perfume or something. It cannot be Jessica Simpson's 'Fancy Love' as I've never smelled that!

It's unoriginality aside, I do really like this one. Much more so than her other two! Not that they were bad but just not me. I could've sworn there was a hint of well blended lime in here on initial blast and a very light touch of patchouli (ever so slight) but looking at the notes here I was way off! I do however detect a comforting creamy musk that holds the whole show together nicely without the obligatory sweetened vanilla that is common amongst fumes. This is def one I would wear an enjoy!

All in all a good job, if you didn't take to her first two don't be put off of trying it as this is quite different, a tad more grown up perhaps, anyway I like it :) xx

Shinbin
Shinbin

this just landed in the uk the other day in the perfume shop . i love wonderstruck and like enchanted too, this perfume is so different. i've never smelt fancy love before.

it reminds me of diamonds by armani, and i think its the litchi thats making it seem similar to that fragrance.

i decided to buy a 50ml. its lovely and will probably repurchase like her other perfumes as they are all freaking awsome!! :)

PS: i am curious to smell fancy love now. as if this is the same smell might as well get it at a cheaper price. until taylor becomes a reasonable price or is on offer lol.

jonr951
jonr951

Taylor Swift!!! Everyone's right! It's Fancy Love! Goodness Taylor! Definitely bummed but I guess I can say I like it more than her previous 2, seeing as how I like Fancy Love more than those 2. I will happily accept a bottle for my bday, but I won't be getting Taylor for myself, seeing as how I still have a bottle of Fancy Love. On to the next one. : )

jmartin912
jmartin912

Honestly really disappointed. Really, really disappointed. Wonderstruck was honestly amazing to me. I loved it. It lived up to it's name. Very whimsical, and dream like. It was definitely the green tea note that made that happen, and the way the vanilla smelled when it drys on my skin. It's one of my favorites.
Wonderstruck Enchanted was not as good, definitely not groundbreaking. Sugary sweet with a bit of fruit, typical celeb fragrance. Reminiscent of Can Can by Paris Hilton. Or maybe not, it's been awhile since I've sniffed it. But at least I enjoyed smelling it...
But this? Ugh. I was extremely let down. I thought it was going to be a new line with a refreshingly new smell.
Nah
What I smelled was a blast of Tangerine, nothing else. Not only was it headache inducing, and overpowering, but it smelled extremely synthetic. Like cleaning supplies, to be quite honest. And then, it really doesn't fade away, the citrus-y note stays, and the sandal wood sticks out like a sore thumb. And that's all I smell. I was so mad. I thought it would smell wonderful, I love the bottle, yeah the box is insanely tacky, but the bottle is gorgeous. So I was expecting something nice. But, nope. I was smacked in the face with Orange Pine-sol. Maybe a touch of Windex?
I would not buy this, especially at the outrageous price of $79. Maybe once it's been about a year and I can find it on the shelves of a T.J Maxx. And even then I'd only be buying it for the bottle.

gashdown
gashdown

Extremely similar to Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love. Could be its girly flanker, for it lacks the hint of refinement that the musk and woody notes bring in Fancy Love, but is even more fruity, almost syrupy.
If you already have Fancy Love, I would think twice about buying Taylor. If you have none, I would think twice about buying Taylor over Fancy Love since the former retails (for now) for FOUR TIMES the price of the later. (I have bought a 100ml of Fancy Love for $20 and Taylor currently retails at $79!).

I do agree that the bottle is reminiscent of Emilio Pucci's designs, which makes it better in that respect, even though it's not an AMAZING bottle design (and that box reminds me of cheap 80s drugstore fumes) - But it is still better than the god-forsaken bottles of the "Fancy" line and their extremely cheap and tacky caps!

c3c
c3c

I purchased this blind because I enjoy both of Taylor's previous scents and was fairly convinced I would enjoy this. Plus it said lychee, and I can't resist a lychee note. So it arrived and, well, it's very different than her other two that's a fact.

There's a bit of a Herve Leger vibe but HL is cleaner. And I do agree there may be a bit of a Circus Fantasy vibe as well. However that said when I wear it something powdery hits me in the back of the throat and I can literally taste this perfume in my mouth, which is not a pleasant sensation. I will say one good spray was more than plenty. The top of the bottle actually made me think of an Emilio Pucci bottle.

Rather than a sugary sweet lychee note it fits the profile of the floral tones that you taste when you eat a fresh one minus the sweetness. Not the lychee I was hoping for. Definitely get peaches in the opening and middle notes but they fade quickly for the drydown. To me Taylor is familiar, but her others were as well. Overall nice enough but Wonderstruck and Enchanted fit my style better and I probably won't be wearing Taylor much. I'll give it a few shots before I decide if it should move on.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a much better fragrance than the other two perfumes released by Taylor. It's light, floral and slightly fruity. This is much more grown-up and much more wearable than her other fragrances.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

I just bought this today and let me tell u the bottle is beautiful and classic! The scent is very warm yet youthful. After wearing this all day I smell a very creamy tangerine with a soft summertime musk. I do smell the similarities to fancy love I really do but for some reason this perfume just smells more put together and Modern! I love this scent good job Taylor! 10/10

Spok 1
Spok 1

This fragrance in my opinion has some similarities to fancy love by Jessica Simpson but they're not identical Taylor by Taylor swift is much sweeter and youthful comparing it to fancy love and I think that's down to the fruits (lychee, apricot, and orange) fancy love is more of a sparkling floral due to the champagne and sweet florals so I wouldn't class them as the exact same overall a nice scent but a little underwhelming 4/10 despite the beautiful unique bottle 9.5/10

almarie
almarie

What a shame, it's Fancy Love in a different bottle. I was so excited and I bought this as soon as I could only to realize that it's Fancy Love all over again. Boo.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

this has already been done already it smells like a fancy love rip off. Sorry jessica has been there and done this. I liked the wonderstruck and enchanted but this is un-original. Plus this bottle is just ugly my opinion.

asher.jessie

I wish some people wouldn't have fucked up the notes several weeks ago....while the lychee is incredibly prominent. the magnolia note is so much stronger than the hydrangea note, which almost doesn't exist.

I finally received this today, and BOY am I in love! That sample I had previously tried must have seriously been watered down, for me to liken this to Cosmic Radiance.

At first spray, I get a sharp, tangy burst of magnolia, apricot, and LYCHEE. Dear god this is heavy handed with the lychee. It's one of my favorite fruits, so I was happy about that.

It settles down into a very pleasant, gently candied sweetness, reminiscent of the musky-candied apricot accord of Britney's Circus Fantasy. Also, the fresh, creaminess of the scent brings to mind Rihanna's Nude. But I'm not at all saying this is a copy, because I absolutely LOVE this scent a lot more than those other two. (Unlike everyone else, I'm not really catching on to the similarities with Fancy Love :-/ Fancy love was hardly any different from a bottle of water).

It also has a bit of a fluffy, aerated neroli accord, reminding me of marshmallow cream and FRESH neroli flowers.

The dry down radiates apricot and sandalwood, echoing the notes from before in a nice, sweet hum.

All in all, it's essentially a less-sour, longer lasting redux of Britney's Circus Fantasy, which is most definitely a welcome addition to my collection. It's tangy, sweet, and musky in a way that isn't too overpowering. It's very youthful, and I'd anticipate this being versatile in the summer heat, which I can't wait to try!

This is definitely her best scent!

EDIT: After showering with it on my skin, I was left with a sweet, creamy magnolia. It even lasted after a shower.

orionleo
orionleo

I just received this in the mail it's very light sweet and elegant very taylor and very nice

wonderstrucksomeday
wonderstrucksomeday

I can't wait to try this! I own her other two perfumes, and I'm very pleased with both of them. I'm sure I'll feel the same with this!

SS79
SS79

Just tested this at the drugstore.. they have a preview bottle for this. I tried it and I like it... but on my skin it is identical to Jessica Simpson's "Fancy Love" and/or the original "Burberry Woman".
Too bad though... was expecting something more original.

asher.jessie

Finally smelled this. They were giving out samples at Ulta, though it's not available for purchase yet.

It reminds me A LOT of Britney Spears' Cosmic Radiance. Bright, sparkling fruity floral. The lychee, apricot, and tangerine meld together into one fizzy, tangy fruity jam that sweetens up the fresh, floral profile.

My neighbor has hydrangeas, and they have a very light, nondescript smell..and i don't quite detect it here, but I do pick up a lot of magnolia . Not so much peony though.

All in all, this scent is quite pleasing, nice, light, and not too sweet. It's delicately sophisticated, and a HUGE step up from the first two, even though I really loved them.

This would make a very nice, everyday signature scent for a boho 20-something!

I'll write another, more expansive review once I get my hands on a full bottle of this. Everyone knows those samples aren't the real thing :p

Before I get shot down for reviewing an unreleased fragrance, I'll start by saying - I've smelled this! I have been wearing this today, thanks to a very generous SA who allowed me to test this from her secret stash. Here are my impressions from testing it on my skin. This opens up floral fruity, creamy, not candy-like, but sweet. On me, the tangerine is by far the most prevalent note. After about 20 minutes, this develops into basically an orange creamsicle. I can detect some mild lychee, but this is not a lychee based scent to me. Eventually, all other notes fade, and what's left is pure orange creamsicle. OK, there is a bit of musk in the drydown too. I have been wearing this for almost 4 hours and it is beginning to fade. At risk of being shot again, I'll say this reminds me a bit of Dolce & Gabbana The One. Both remind me of orange creamsicle. I find sillage to be soft to moderate, and longevity a good 3 hours, maybe 4.

EDIT - drydown is also a bit like JS Fancy Love to me, but still maintaining the orange note. After 4 and a half hours, this is completely gone.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

They should have some sort of filter system on new releases that only allows votes once the 'fume has actually been released to stores.

Enchanted1213
Enchanted1213

People are rating this and the perfume isn't even release yet

asher.jessie

@YourGirl: Because it really screws up the entry for the fragrance. People who casually read this article before buying it might end up spending $50+ on, what THEY think, is a litchi-based perfume that lasts more than 12+hours, when that's not what it is at all.

It's not fair to other people, and it's incredibly immature to get on here and push tons of buttons just because you're a fan of the bottle or a fan of Taylor Swift.

rachelanne87

Wow, once again people are rating a perfume without ever having smelled it!! Seriously it already has a 5/5 rating, very long longevity and they rated the silage and the strongest of the main notes. This perfume is not released yet, so why do people feel the need to rate a perfume that they know nothing about! Ratings are for after you have smelled and tested the perfume, and you can accurately rate it!

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

Honestly, I may just buy this for the uniqueness of the presentation- the bottle is unusually lovely.

Berth
Berth

hahaha maybe people have a crystal ball in their nose :O

asher.jessie

I'm predicting this will smell a lot like Britney Spears' Circus Fantasy. A sweet, candy-esque musk, deepened by some floral notes.

That's not a complaint :P That's quite a compliment. I'm so ready for this scent. I'm so glad she's deviated from the Wonderstruck concept. Now we see growth, not only in her music, but also in her imagery!

The hydrangea note interests me a lot....I've grown hydrangeas for years, and they have absolutely no scent to me :P Just like orchids. I guess that makes two "word-only" notes used to make the pyramid sound pretty. I don't see how anyone could vote "Orchid" as the most dominant note, since most orchids don't have any scent....also this isn't even fucking released so PLEASE stop voting on sillage, longevity, and note dominance. God, why is it THAT hard for people to do? I swear there are five year olds rampant on here...

MonaThorbourne

Cute bottle and the notes seem as though this will be something I would like to try.

I really really really wish people would STOP voting on longevity or sillage of a fragrance that has not yet been released. This gives an incorrect rating of the fragrance before it has even been released!!!!

Nothing wrong with posting comments about what you like about the bottle or notes... but STOP RATING IT !!!!!

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

'Taylor by Taylor Swift is a new fragrance, coming out in JUNE 2013.'
I would really like to know how these people vote sillage or main notes.

Taylor by Taylor Swift 3.42 out of 5 based on 346 ratings and 111 user reviews

Taylor by Taylor Swift Spring Gift Set, 1 ea
Gift Set
Celebrity Fragrances - Taylor by Taylor Swift Gift Set N A - Beauty
Celebrity Fragrances - Taylor by Taylor Swift Gift Set N A - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Taylor Swift Taylor fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Taylor Swift Taylor, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Taylor by Taylor Swift. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Taylor by Taylor Swift represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.