Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women
dislike

I have it: 1303 I had it: 256 I want it: 1303 My signature: 67

Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Videos Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Videos
Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Pictures Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Pictures Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Pictures Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Pictures Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Pictures Wonderstruck Taylor Swift for women Pictures

Wonderstruck is the first fragrance from the young American pop - country singer Taylor Swift, launched in cooperation with the cosmetic company Elizabeth Arden. The perfume is created by Olivier Gillotin of Givaudan.

Wonderstruck is named after the lyrics from the song "Enchanted": "I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home," which tell about the feeling and the impression you get when you first meet someone you like. Taylor hopes that her fragrance will be an essential part of many impressions and first meetings.

The fragrance composition is described as a charming gourmand – floral with sparkling fruity tones on a wooden background. The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. The heart features sweet vanilla along with sundrenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach are in the base.

Wonderstruck will be available from October in 50 ml and 100 ml bottles with an accompanying collection for body care.

Wonderstruck was launched in 2011.

Freesia Tea Blackberry Raspberry Apple Blossom

Dewberry Perfume Oil

Wonderstruck Fragrance Reviews

DW1101
DW1101

Wonderstruck was a blind purchase...sort of. When it was first launched i smelled it and thought it was nice enough. flash a few years later, the 50ml bottle with bath gel and lotion was on sale at target for $17.99. I couldnt pass up such a good deal so I bought it and hoped I had some remaining fondness for it. When I first sprayed it I was initially dissapointed, I thought it was just ordinary and not special in any way. The raspberry is quite strong and almost chemically smelling but then a few minutes later the vanilla kicks in and as it settles you can smell the freesia and peach. eventually the sandalwood and musk emerge and it forms a cohesive lovely fragrance. Wonderstruck lasts absolutely ages (about 6 hours) and went from being a fragrance that I thought was just okay, into one of my favorites. I just love it. My only regret was that I didnt buy a back up set while it was still on sale.

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

Very sweet and I definitely get peaches more than anything else, so for me, Peach is a top note. There are definitely floral notes but not quite sure. I have had it on my wrists for half an hour so I consider that quite long lasting ... lol ... it feels like I sprayed Summertime on me. I love it - and if it lasts longer than 3 hours I consider that a plus as I tend not to scent any perfume on me after that anyway which is why I tend to spray on my clothes and a little in my hair, particularly if I am going out. It is just a sure fire way I won't have to replenish during the day.

The bottle is radiating purple iridescence and the ornate cap is just wonderful. I love this Perfume ... and the great thing is, it doesn't cost the earth to own it.

matereac9

i tried a tester of this not long ago and got something very artificial and chemical-ish from it. shame because i wanted to like it, and i love enchanted.

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

I like strong fragrances, so that's not an issue with me. I tested this yesterday while waiting in line and I regret not getting it, because it was strong for 5 hours and I could detect it for the rest of the evening. I applied it about 5:30pm. It wasn't too sweet or too youthful on me. I've never gone for celebrity fragrances but I won't mind owning this one. I'll probably buy the small 30ml though. It's nice for the price. I'm not in love with it, but it's a warm sweetness I like at this time of the year (Nov.2014).

Based on description, I'd still prefer Enchanted in the red bottle, but I haven't seen that one here in Denmark.

Eventually I bought Wonderstruck because I found it for over 50% off and i thought; what the heck! It's a x-massy fragrance for me and I won't want to wear it much past December, certainly not after February. Nice to have a cheap everyday fragrance and I'm quite partial to sweet fragrances at this time of the year. 08.12.2014. OT - We write date/month here and I'm not going to change my usual date format!

Dara813
Dara813

I have been in love with Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland for a really long time. The body spray, lotion, and shower gel are still around but the EDT has been discontinued. I had basically given up hope on finding something similar...until I smelled this on my sister's friend. I actually thought it was my beloved Secret Wonderland but she told me it was Wonderstruck. The notes are not the same but they somehow take a similar form. It has the same feeling; like being in an enchanted forest or something.
This is not totally unique or sophisticated but it's fun and it's pretty and sweet, but not too sweet. I love berries and vanilla combos or peach and vanilla combos. I feel that this one does a good job of combining those notes. Very happy I found this.

AriaW
AriaW

This is crazy, one spray last 4 days on my cotton clothes, I didn't expect that....and the scent is sooooo strong, one spray on the back of my neck and it's IN MY FACE all day. I do have other strong perfumes like CoCo M, but I just can't deal with this one, I'm sorry Taylor. Plus, it is very sweet. I am thinking about selling it now....

EVAN SWIFT
EVAN SWIFT

Adorable ; Overwhelming ; Yet, This Is A Very Pleasent For First Date! Gosh ; U Hit That Taylor .. Well DONE!

becky_ep
becky_ep

This perfume is absolutely beautiful... such a shame it only stayed on my skin for an hour. So happy that I found Vera Wang Pink Princess soon after - if you like Wonderstruck and have problems with longevity go with the Vera Wang! They are so similar.

catherine8085
catherine8085

This is the best perfume of all time. It is sweet, with a lovely underlying musky tone.

PerfumeDudeBB
PerfumeDudeBB

I absolutely LOVE "Wonderstruck" by Taylor Swift...its truly a fabulous perfume, and it's definitely a sweet, musky, and dark kinda fragrance—PERFECT for Fall/Winter wear... I have a more in-depth review of "WONDERSTRUCK by Taylor Swift" on my YouTube channel where I review fragrances...PLEASE Check my reviews out YouTube/PerfumeDudeBB

Thanks,
X bb

JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

not impressed with this. Overwhelmed by the freesia in it, gives me a headache and cheaply made. Would not recommend.

Sydney1
Sydney1

Love this perfume so much!! When I first got it, it smelled different to what I remembered when I tested it at the store. After a while, it has changed, and now it seems stronger (maybe because it is out of the box and exposed to light? I guess. Now I can smell the berries a lot more (which I love). I love the vanilla and berries in this perfume, it's so beautiful. I've received compliments from people wondering which fragrance this is, so it seems to have good sillage and it usually lasts about 3-4 hours on me.

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

after wearing this tester for a few days, I've decided I won't be buying this one. Something in it annoys me, I think it's just a bit too sweet for my liking.
The bottle is so cute though.
scent: 6.5
packaging: 10

Sierrasaurusrex
Sierrasaurusrex

I love this perfume. It has a nice berry scent to it. Very warm and woodsy. I'm not getting any powdery smell from it, which is good because I hate perfumes with powdery scents. It does last a long time.

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

Oh! I was so looking forward to receiving this perfume.

Wonderstruck Enchanted (her 2nd perfume) is my signature, and was looking forward to trying the original. But this is the first time I am trying to talk myself into liking a perfume :P

The bottle (I blind bought a big 100ML) is adorable, especially with the tiny 5ML bottle that comes with it. But sadly this is way, way too sweet for me.

I like gourmands, and am a fan of sweet perfume. But this is like a honeysuckle sugar overload. It lasts most of the day, but not enough depth for me.

Seeing as I loved Wonderstruck Enchanted so much and also happen to be a fan of Swifts and really enjoyed her RED show which I saw this year in London, I had high hopes for this fragrance.

You may like this if you like very sweet fragrances, or this works with your chemistry. If you live in the UK or anywhere in Europe and would like to swap, I have a huge 100ML bottle, sprayed only once :) 100% genuine but bought without cap. Please message me if interested

fighter
fighter

I don't like it.

Fruits, fruits and fruits. Very childish, very teenager, very boring. Smells like perfumed toys like barbies or mini pony's.

It seems also that the fragrance doesn't evolve. On me it stays all the time the same boring wild fruity mess. Also, it is very light and stays very attached to the skin.

I don't get the vanilla that I was expecting. It only stays shy in the background raped by all these purple fruits.

Sorry but I can't find anything good to write about this perfume.

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

I have a baby 5ml mini bottle of this. Its starts out with notes of tart berries and tea and just a tad of peach in the background. Theres tons of vanilla laid out in the mid and base. I feel like the notes I just mentioned overpower the other notes;Wonderstruck is a tricky one. Its mostly a fizzy berry/vanillary fragrance.. If you like Britney Spears' Midnight Fantasy you will most likely like Wonderstruck.

asher.jessie

Sharkington, you must be kidding!? It's amazing how people have different experiences with fragrance, because this literally lasts ALL day on me and it's very strong.

You might've gotten an ill-treated bottle that was exposed to a lot of heat. Because this fragrance is REALLY powerful to me.

Sharkington
Sharkington

I tried this today, out of pure curiosity. I liked the idea of raspberry (one of the few berry notes I like) combined with my love, vanilla. The reviews seemed promising, but I unfortunately found this to be an underwhelming perfume - even for a fruity floral. My main annoyance with this perfume is that I could barely smell it. It is INCREDIBLY weak. I can barely pick out the vanilla and raspberry, much less the other plethora of notes. From what I can smell by burrowing my face into my skin, it isn't unpleasant, but there isn't a whole lot of depth to it. I found it quite boring.

The bottle is kind of pretty in it's own whimsical way, though.

alanav09

this smells like christmas. I'm more of a designer girl, but taylor swift stole my heart and ran away with this scent. the egg-like shape of the bottle, the gorgeous color, the charms...even the name. my god i am a fan girl of this fragrance.

don't get me wrong. i can't stand teenie boppers, or their idols. but taylor swift has damn good taste in perfume. it reminds me of stormy weather with cozy blankets and books.

this is a special one, folks.... though not for the faint of heart. if u dislike gourmands, RUN.

what's it smell like? raspberry-apricot-touch of vanilla-tea. but mostly it just smells like warmth.

Alysha
Alysha

I can't really smell this one at all. It was a waste of money.

The perfume seems to be really weak. I'm going to try a tester next time I'm at the mall to see if I'm missing something here... Maybe my bottle is expired. I got it from Winners for about $20.

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

I have a very tiny dab-on bottle of Wonderstruck. First of all, I love the bottle, it is adorable for its size and beautiful for its iridescense.

The scent itself is ok, fruity and a little bit sickly sweet, but a tad too synthetic. I will use up my tiny bottle, and when it is empty, I will keep it because it is so cute, but I won't buy a full bottle.

Topanga2.0
Topanga2.0

I absolutely love this perfume. On me, the vanilla, peach and amber are the strongest notes on my skin. It smells so warm and cozy on my skin it reminds me of winter which is an odd description. I feel like most people would use this in the summer but for me it's such a winter scent because it's sweet and so warm at least on me. I always get compliments on this fragrance and I shower in the mornings and I can always smell it the morning after and it takes a shower to wash it off my body. It's absolutely fantastic and since my school is fragrance free (sorry hehe) it is soft enough to not draw attention to me and get me in trouble but it's strong enough that people can smell it when they hug me or sit beside me.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

This perfume smells like it is expired on date...like it's been standing in the closet too long..maybe it's supposed to be like this...
it gives me a headache, it's synthetic, very strong and annoying...it kind of reminds me of a pharmacy scent...

How is it possible to make something like this?

I don't mean to be rude, but ugh....

To those who compare it to Viva la Juicy, it is nothing like that at all.

skinnieminnie
skinnieminnie

The bottle attracted me to this perfume, and it didn't smell bad out of the bottle, so I sprayed my wrist once with the tester in the store. I immediately got the apple blossom with vanilla trailing closely behind, along with a tinge of fruits and tea. I initially thought this was a pretty scent and liked it.

I don't even know how this happens, but somehow this scent got stronger over time and became very synthetic smelling. So much so that I had to roll down the windows in the car because it was giving me a terrible headache and making me cough. One spritz did all of that! The bottle could have gone bad in the store but the bottle seemed fairly full to have done that so... I would say pass on this one.

lidya.chan
lidya.chan

Honestly, I love Taylor Swift, I'm her fan, but for her perfume, I don't think I like. one of my friends wears this perfume everyday, I think the sweetness is too over. it makes me sick. plus it smells cheap.

pmaxlover1
pmaxlover1

SMELLS LIKE A BIG 'OL CEDAR TREE!!

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

One spray only because this perfume really gives headache from overpowering sweetness.

sydney22
sydney22

I really love Wonderstruck. I got it in late 2012, and I'm still not out but will be soon! The only thing that really bugs me is that it has sort of started to smell alcohol-y and i'm not really sure why. But i will buy a new one soon. I really smell the tea, raspberries and blackberries in the opening, the vanilla in the heart, and the sandalwood and musk in the base. This perfume lasts all day on me and I get lots of compliments about it. I love the smell of Wonderstruck so much and I think this was the perfect first fragrance for Taylor. 10/10!

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I was going to write pretty much the same thing as the reviewer below me! I bought this a few months ago - I only wore it once and remember liking it. I was going through my perfumes looking for some to swap yesterday and decided to test this one again. Oh my goodness! I'm not sure if it was the warmer weather that changed my mind about this, but it is amazing! This spicy berry vanilla combo is perfect for summer nights. It lasted for a good 5-6 hours on me. I highly recommend!

caylarhene
caylarhene

Update:
This is one of those perfumes that when you haven't sprayed it in a while you wonder why you haven't been wearing it sooner. I've had this for a few months now and sprayed it once when I bought it. Forgot about it for a few months and just sprayed it. Omg!! I forgot how yummy/ gorgeous this smells. There's a big difference between fruity/sweet or sweet/ fruity or vanilla sweet. This perfume just puts you in a good mood all over. Really brightens up your day :):) 10/10 for me

tigahlilly
tigahlilly

This seems to get such bad reviews and I have no idea why! I love it its one of my favourites.. its very very sweet, a little fruity and quite a creamy caramel too ..
Reminds me of Britney spears fantasy a little bit.
The bottle is very pretty and for the price I've seen and smelt much worse.
I love it and would recommend you test it out on your skin if you like sweet cakey scents.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift is the first fragrance from the country singer. This scent is a very vanillay scent. This perfume also has a nice fruity tone to it. This isnt my fave Taylor perfume but i do like to use it. This perfume gets a 6/10 from me.

melrose79
melrose79

I adore Taylor Swift, but to me, this just smells exactly like bug repellant.

yasmin.mochtar
yasmin.mochtar

Sour crushed candied berries and musk. As much fun as it sounds it overall smells synthetic. The dry down is pretty bland honestly. 2 and a half stars for the perfume. But the bottle definitely captures the nuance that the creators are trying to create. Magical, fairy tale, what princesses would have as a perfume bottle. Good job on the bottle.

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

Read so many positive reviews and decided to give it a try. The bottle is so gorgeous...until you get to the perfume part. Was hit by a really synthetic nasty smell, definitely nothing like described. Big minus from me, and I too am quite surprised why it is so popular.

Beccaru
Beccaru

Smells like a nice shampoo or a hairspray to me. Nice but pretty generic to my nose. I prefer Katy Perry's Meow, I feel like that hits the spot where Wonderstruck just falls short, I'm surprised this is so popular.

howiwondrwhatur
howiwondrwhatur

This is wonderful when I first spray it on. It has all that berry, vanilla, creamy deliciousness, and an undercurrent of something resiny... woodsy, which makes it just addictive. Unfortunately - like another reviewer said - poof, it's gone. I sprayed it liberally on my neck and by the time I got downstairs - my husband could hardly smell it at all. With his nose in my neck! Really! It's just not worth the money, imo, for that reason. Too bad - because otherwise, it really IS very very appealing.

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

Not a big fan of Taylor Swift, as a person and star, but this fragrance made a good impression to me, though. So yesterday I received this one from Strawberrynet. Fruity, luminous and clean. Ive noticed it lasts a few hours on my skin. My sister and mum adore it, so I guess they can wear it too, age doesn't matter!

mullingdge
mullingdge

When I first sprayed this one on my hand, the first thing came out from my mind was peach. Very peachy then the tea comes with the sweet vanilla note. In my opinion, if it's just me, thinks this fragrance smells like shea butter. Very sweet and creamy, not very groundbreaking for me but there's something that disturbs me here. After a few seconds spraying this, the base should smell yummy but it became stinky like the peach got rotten and the musk suddenly strikes in an unpleasant way. But for the whole fragrance, it's not bad. I'll give a 7/10.

indi3cita
indi3cita

This is a sweet fragrance but it's not generic or overpowering candy sweet. It's more like fruit and cream. To me this fragrance has some creamyness or nuttiness that I think is from the combination of ambar and vanilla. I don't know what it is but there's something that makes this very interesting and mystic, kind of intriguing, like incense. I know there's no incense notes to this but there's something that reminds me incense. I really like this one!!!

Stellakal
Stellakal

I put this on my wrist earlier today about 5 hours ago. The top notes smelled really sweet. It was lovely, just how i prefer my fragrances. Kind of fruity and a scent of berries, which actually is new to me. The heart notes turned into a warm scent, and it reminded me of Deseo by Jennifer Lopez. I don't know what it is because I don't find any similarity between those two. But I guess that could me the honeysuckle. I don't know if I liked that scent or not. Because it was warm but really stood out in this weird scent during the heart notes. Maybe in a good way, maybe in a bad way. Confused.

The base notes are really warm and light. I can't really smell the berries anymore, but the honeysuckle and a scent of vanilla. And some fruitiness. Still pretty sweet. If I smell my wrist it's there. But I would like it to be a little more lasting. Don't know how this will smell overall on skin and clothes, just tried it on the wrist. But I think I may buy it anyway. At least the bottle is lovely! :)

dreamndigital23
dreamndigital23

This is sugar and berries, but in a rich, sweet and beautiful way. Not plasticky at all, smells natural and delicious. Drys down soft and warm. The bottle is gorgeous, like some kind of magic elixir. Makes you curious to see what's inside. The name of the perfume accurately reflects how this scent makes me feel...wonderstruck.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this today, and I'm really liking it. I had Wonderstruck Enchanted first, but I definitely like this original Wonderstruck more. It has better sillage, and I like the fresh vibe it also has. I'm sure it will dry down to a vanilla base, and I'm fine with that. To me, this smells sort of summery and fresh, so I'm looking forward to wearing it when it warms up. The bottle is cute too. I am definitely past the targeted age for this, but who cares? I like what I like, and if I like it, I'll wear it. I'm glad I got this one, I think I'm going to use it quite a bit.

GoldDustedWoman
GoldDustedWoman

I have it, I love it. One of my favorites. Very feminine .

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

Wow! That is how I like to describe this perfume. Honestly, I have been looking at this scent at my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls stores for a couple of years now, but never picked it up! I honestly wish I had done this sooner! I have smelled the body lotion a few times in the store as well, and liked it, but honestly never really wanted to get the perfume. Recently I have been looking at my collection, and seeing that I really wanted to add a Taylor Swift scent for my collection. The stores started to clearance them, because they wanted to get rid of them from being there so long, so I figured, this would be my chance. My boyfriend purchased the 1.7oz 50ml bottle of this last night for me as my "Easter" present! When I opened it, I absolutely LOVED the bottle. It is such a cute design, and honestly you can tell that Taylor and her team really took the time, and put A LOT of attention to the small details of the bottle design! It is a very girly and magical designed bottle! I adore the little charms! They are so cute, and you can also tell that they must symbolize something to Taylor! The way that the glass is glazed over to look like the reflection of a rainbow is quite amazing and gorgeous! and I love the cap! It is so pretty with the almost "royal" design that is has to it. I have a lot of really pretty perfume bottles, but this one I have to say is one of my prettiest! It is not immature in any way in my opinion! It is magical and mature at the same time. I give the bottle a 10/10.

Even better, I really was surprised at how much that I loved the smell! It is categorized in the "fruity/floral" spectrum of perfumes, but to be honest, I think it is so much more than that! I really love the notes that this perfume has to offer! They are very intricate, and you can smell pretty much all of them at one point in the wear of the fragrance! The notes that I particularly love are the "Tea" "Blackerry" and the "Peach" as well as the "Honeysuckle" which really blend so well together! I do not find the scent to be immature at all! Anyone from a teen to a mature woman could wear this scent and get away with it! I am a 20 year old guy, and I absolutely adore it!

I cannot say enough good things about this scent! It's unique in many ways! I do not own anything like it!

GREAT job Taylor Swift! I know that I WILL repurchase this in the future, and I DO recommend others to try it!

christinavictory
christinavictory

I used to really, really hate this. I thought it smelled like melted plastic...but I sprayed it on again yesterday, and oh my god, where has this been all my life? I love it! It's all tea and hibiscus, apple trees in the spring, and my favorite dessert: berries and cream. Just wonderful, delicious, warm, comforting.... I really love it. My old enemy is now one of my best friends, hooray!

Simkitty181
Simkitty181

Really fruity, someone described this as being the "wearable version of midnight fantasy" i can definately agree, this has a fruity cotton candy smell.

Still waiting for the price to drop though, I love it the smell, but too expensive for such a generic perfume

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

I like this better than the enchanted one! At first spray I don't like it, but then the dry down is nice, fruity as the Escada perfumes. However it has to much vanilla for my taste. Antoher for my swap list

spritzedsilly
spritzedsilly

Sugary berries. Soft, safe, nice, largely forgettable.

Nothing is particularly great or terrible about it, just meh . I forget I have it. I ought to love it as I really like the notes .

I am surprised that anyone can find enough to say about it like that long review below .

crazy_chic88
crazy_chic88

I always feel iffy about Wonderstruck because some days I like it and other days I don't like it, I find the dry down of this perfume smells nice as I can smell the florals but when I first spray it on, it smell very synthetic and powdery. I much prefer this perfume after a few hours of wearing when I can smell more of the sweetness and florals combined.

Although I will give credit for the perfume in it being quite long-lasting which is one of the main things I look for in a perfume because I don't like it when a scent doesn't last long on my skin.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of you. Walking through a store one evening with a friend testing perfumes, I sampled Wonderstruck. It’s such a popular fragrance, curiosity really did get the better of me. I have to admit, it was a very pretty scent. It’s not a deep, dark, mysterious perfume, no. Will it blow you away? Of course not. Wonderstruck is not a bombastic perfume, not a powerhouse. But for something simple that won’t overwhelm, a perfume that won’t offend, a “safe bet” as a gift for vanilla lovers of celebrity perfumes, go for it. Wonderstruck will more than suffice.
Wonderstruck reminds me of a number of other vanilla celebrity popular frags on the market today along with Bath and Body Works scents. It’s pretty much straightforward, no surprises, no mind-boggling perfume here. Just a very pretty, cozy hang around the house scent for those that simply like it or as a nice gift for someone who enjoys gourmands or even Taylor Swift.
It lasts quite a few hours and radiates well. Is it worth the higher price tag? I don’t think so. Unless you get it on a good sale, then go for it.
But it depends on what you’re going for. What are your intentions? Does the target recipient like vintages? Or are they a fan of celebrity perfumes? Does it matter to them if a perfume is made today with today’s standards? Do they like foodie perfumes?
Some will say there are more involved perfumes that have fruity gourmand notes. That evolve with surprise. With a swirl of sassiness and depth. You can easily spend the same amount on a vintage with similar notes that’s powerful and plays with your senses. But, there’s seems to be a catch to Wonderstruck. It stays on your mind.
Wonderstruck is sweet, there’s no denying that. It’s powdery. There are nuances of berries in it. Hints of tea and sandalwood swirl throughout. It’s just plain pleasing. Is it synthetic? I don’t really care if it is, because it does smells this pleasing. If a perfume stays in my mind and makes me reach for it over and over again as a comfort perfume, that says something to me. I highly recommend this fragrance to anyone looking for a pleasant fruity-woody vanilla scent.
I love wearing this perfume on week-ends, in the evening to relax and when I’m just slouching around. It seems to envelop me and comfort. It’s blissful.
The bottle comes in three sizes, .50 oz, 1 oz. and 1.7 oz. All are an iridescent bluish-purple with a scrolled gold cap. The 1.7 oz. has a bevy of gold charms encircling it, while the two others do not. It’s a pretty little oval shaped bottle.
The 50 ml I originally purchased in a bath and body set for $10 containing a bath gel and body lotion. I thought that was a great price. Shopping at a chain drugstore recently, I was given a coupon for Taylor Swift’s perfumes, and found her 100 ml on sale for $9.79, bringing down the price to $4.79. Now that’s a steal

raw umber
raw umber

I purchased a small spray bottle of Wonderstruck for five bucks, which is exactly how much it should cost, as it's ostensibly a body-spray quality fragrance in an attractive whimsical bottle.
The artificial and somewhat questionable woody base is prominent and slightly bitter shortly after application, and the peach is not held-together well. Know what I mean? Like, you can smell the individual chemicals which when mixed together sort of resemble something peachy but not really? As I said, body spray quality.

However, I enjoy the effect it creates around me and find it pleasant so long as I do not hold my nose right up to my wrist. I had Britney Spears Fantasy and Rihanna's Rebel and had to get rid of them both as I found them wholly unwearable, but Wonderstruck is fairly nice, especially for five bucks.

mistykerryn

I actually used to hate this perfume, but I gave it a chance and now it is easily one of my favourites. I don't care that it's endorsed by Taylor Swift, I love this! Sweet fruity berries with woodsy tones and that beautiful tea note which saves this from being your "typical sugary sweet celebrity perfume." Sillage and longevity aren't the best, which is the only downfall of Wonderstruck for me. Otherwise,very impressed with both this, and its sister Wonderstruck Enchanted. I can definitely see myself purchasing another bottle when my current one runs out.

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

The scent instantly puts me in a good mood. I love apple blossoms (if that wasn't too obvious) and I love how she blended berries and apple blossoms together. The tea note balances the scent. I also love the honeysuckle. I smell it after a few minutes. I just love how fruity floral this is. I smell the tea even if it reached the base notes. Overall, it smells like an orchard. Fresh and pretty and happy. It's fruity with a hint of flowers. It's addicting, I love it! The bottle looks great too. I love the rainbow shine and the color combination-purple and gold. I love the details on the cap. I love how the charms tell a story of a bird who was free from the cage it used to be in and it went out to follow the star which could symbolize dreams. I don't know, I think that's what it's trying to say. I love it.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I was pleasantly surprised by Wonderstruck. Initially it smells like sweet crushed berries--which are very realistic and fresh-smelling, actually--but then a strong note of tea takes over. To me this smells like Russian tea, which I was not expecting in an American fragrance from a young celebrity! It's quite refreshing and certainly unusual. Wonderstruck is what could be called a "cold" fragrance, and I like adding it to my wardrobe.
The drydown is light and woodsy.
I don't smell much vanilla at all in this perfume, which is good, because do we honestly need another vanilla-heavy celebrity scent?
The longevity is good, although the sillage needs improvement. I had to overspray to get the level of sillage I prefer.

brettashley

I always try this one again, hoping to get something new. I'm not sure why I try again and again with Taylor Swift - is it the fact that her songs are secret guilty pleasures of mine? Or the fact that the bottle looks like something I would've gone absolutely nuts over, fifteen years ago?

Anyway, the perfume is sugared berries to me. I definitely get raspberry and blackberry straight up, covered in a huge dose of sugar. The vanilla here is thin and doesn't do much to anchor or deepen the perfume. This actually smells very much like something I could pick up at Bath & Body Works - not terrible, but Wonderstruck doesn't have much depth to evolve beyond being a dressed up body splash. But if you like toothachingly sweet but mostly one-dimensional berries, you'll find something to like here.

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

I tried this in the store, all I could smell were berries and vanilla. On top of that, it has no longevity and it smells extremely sweet. I usually quite like sweet perfumes, but this was too much, even for me. It smelled like burned plastic on one of my friends as well. I guess it really depends on whose wearing it.
I'd definitely recommend you get a tester before blindly buying a bottle.

PurpleMyst
PurpleMyst

I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift. Actually, I'm not a fan of most of these celebrities, but the perfumes are very affordable and if they smell good then I don't care whose name is on it.
I love the sweet fruity smell that Wonderstruck has. When I first spray it on I get a lovely berry blast that seems to taper down a little into a mixture of fruit and floral. It's not overpowering but it does seem to have good lasting power (on me anyway) and not too much silage.
I plan on getting Wonderstruck Enchanted here soon!

Melyche
Melyche

If you're looking for something fun and energetic for daily use, this may be a good match. It may not be fresh or aquatic however, it's not heavy or overpowering at all. It's mostly fruity and sweet. Besides, it lasts at least 4-5 hours.

loada82
loada82

Not my fav, the bortle was small.

Quarantine
Quarantine

This is lovely. I first smelt it on a friend and liked it and when I bought it for myself I fell in love with it even more. It's a beautiful playful fruity floral with a unique depth provided by the tea note. It lasts a long time and smells fabulous all day long. It's also what I would consider a very versatile fragrance which can be worn day and night no matter what the occasion. Looking at the bottle design, I don't think it does the perfume justice at all, it looks quite tacky and little girl princessy, so if I hadn't smelt it by chance I would never have considered it. My small 30ml bottle ran out very quickly but I would definitely purchase it again in the future.

mistykerryn

I've come to love this perfume. I regretted purchasing it at first, I stupidly bought it on impulse after liking the top notes on a tester card, however after trying it at home, there was something about it I didn't like. Now I find myself reaching for this perfume often! It's quite sweet and fruity, but with darker woodsy notes to keep it interesting, and the tea note makes it unique. At least unique to anything else I own. A great everyday perfume. Longetivity is okay, and I think the bottle is a nice fit in the hand, and the charms are cute, I'm just afraid of accidentally breaking them off!

CPelly82
CPelly82

I love the smell but I do wish it would last longer. Bottle is slightly awkward to handle.

chocolatte-owl
chocolatte-owl

I think this is just gorgeous. My mum didn't want my first perfume to have that much statement so she got me Katy Perry Purr instead. But I'm not complaining! The bottle is adorable. But this scent is absolutely delicious. When I'm older and decide to expand on my collection, I'll definitely buy this. Mmh, it's beautiful.

Riss1028
Riss1028

Mvolta said it perfectly. The tea note makes this fragrance unique and delicious. It took me forever to try this but I finally picked it up at Marshall's and it is by far one of my favorite celeb fragrance. It is sweet, and somewhat woody but very balanced from that tea note! The enchanted version is also very nice but smells a lot like every other floral fruity, vanilla fragrance and is more forgettable. For $14.99 @ Marshall's You can't go wrong.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

its fruity and have a dark note that makes it sexy but nothing new...nothing original.i blind bought this and i use it as a day perfume so i dont waste my nicer ones:)
i would say an okey perfume

Miriana93
Miriana93

I love the vanilla and peach smell. This is so young and flirty and I cannot wait to buy a bottle of it since I used up all my tester. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and the smell lasts for a long time. I just cannot wait to own this. I feel that this smell can be both a summer and winter perfume since it is very fruity which makes it ideal for summer and its very warm and sweet which makes it ideal for winter. I would wear it for day and night because I love it so much. It reminds me of Radiance by Britney Spears because they are both sweet and fruit and smell so similar yet are still distinct.

samanthaswiftie
samanthaswiftie

Haven't got time for a long review.
But this perfume oh my god.....
It's basically drops from heaven in a bottle.
The bottle has a MAGICAL rainbow reflection when next to light.
The bottle is just precious.
This scent definitely smells just like falling in love for the first time.
Everything about it is just magical.
THIS PERFUME IS A MUST HAVE, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE TAYLOR.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Herbal Essences. And I mean it in the nicest way. Smells like a well behaved cute girl, really fruity, musky, inoffensive, no-fuss fragrance.Apricot, berries with vanilla and definitely a very ripe plum or even prune wafting around in there.
Good job on this very price-worthy perfume.

Rach1

Ever since this was released a few yrs ago, I still think this is Taylor's BEST fragrance. Each one she comes out with goes down a little. My 1st favorite is Wonderstruck, 2nd Won Enchanted, 3rd, 'Taylor'. Wonderstruck to me seems little too sophisticated for tween/early teen girls (who tend to be Taylor's majority fan base). I feel classiness, yet a little fun in this scent. I can never stop smelling my hand when I put it on. I find it addicting.

Jillita
Jillita

I purchased this one for an adolescent girl family member over Christmas and I thought the linear woody note overpowered all and that it was a bit too mature of a scent for the young girl recipient. Was pleased it wasn't candy-berry obnoxiousness like other crass-commercialist celeb scents, but I was expecting something a bit less dry and serious - especially considering the age group Ms. Swift targets. Longevity was surprisingly good and it wears inoffensively close to the skin. No citrus or florals. Maybe a touch of vanilla, and an aldehyde (sparkling) impression at the top. I would describe the whole effect as: Bone dry cedar-infused champagne with a dash of vanilla extract. After a few days, my relative put Wonderstruck away in the medicine cabinet and revisited JLO's plummy sweet L.A. Glow, which she declared was, "More fun and beautiful. More my personal style."

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

This is perfect for everyday.
It's sweet, but not too much.

Wonderstruck amazes me more than Wonderstruck Enchanted.
Because I love it everyday.

Sweet, fresh and with a cold side, you can wear this every season.
So different from other celebritie's frangraces.

Wonderstruck left me sparkling and I'll never let it go. ;)

Eirlys
Eirlys

I usually never buy celebrities' perfume because I don't think they're professional at creating an original scent that is not like anything out there. Well, Wonderstruck is the only celebrity perfume I have tried and actually like. The smell is very different from all the fragrances I have had, and this one lasts for 4-5 hours on my skin. To me it's kinda floral, but also sweet (but not overly so that it feels like you have sugar on you.)

And I know many reviewers here think the bottle is tacky but I love it. The purple changes color under my lights haha, and I think the charms are really cute. I think this perfume is most suitable for teenagers and young adults, just because the scent is really innocent.

kay0981
kay0981

Wonderstruck is such a happy, uplifting scent! :) I am not a huge fan of Taylor Swift, but I really enjoy all of her fragrances so far; my favourite being Wonderstruck Enchanted , and this as a close second.

This delicious blend is loaded with sparkling fruit notes and creamy vanilla. It opens with a big blast of fresh raspberries and peaches, and quickly settles down into a warm, cosy vanilla scent. There are even some more sophisticated notes in the drydown, such as amber and sandalwood, with delicate hints of aromatic hibiscus and freesia. The tea note is present throughout the entire composition, and does a really good job at balancing out the sweeter accords.

Like most celebrity fragrances, Wonderstruck is targeted at younger audiences. However, I was really pleased to find out that this not a generic, toothache-inducing, sugar-coated perfume... A lot of celebrity fragrances smell very similar, and lack depth... But this is a very well balanced, and recognisable composition; without trying to be too much. It's just a happy, charming, girly fragrance. :)

The bottle is absolutely gorgeous, unfortunately I only have the 30ml edition, which comes without the cute charms... I'll probably re-purchase the bigger version at some point :) The lasting power and sillage aren't anything to shout about, but it still projects okay for up to five hours. Definitely worth re-applying though :)
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

rzarectum
rzarectum

This is very pleasant. I don't care for celebrity fragrances much, they're usually too sweet for me, but this is sweet and fruity without being tacky (despite the packaging).

rosembloom
rosembloom

I love this fragrance for evenings when I am pampering myself and do not wish a strong fragrance. The fruity opening is like a breath of fresh air to me and puts me in a happy-innocent mood. :) . I find Wonderstruck to be a creamy and fluffy concoction of berries and vanilla with a decidedly amberish drydown. She goes on light and on my skin lasts until the morning. Warm, balmy and sweet, this reminds me of the sweets I enjoyed when Young and also has a romantic vibe that keeps me coming back for more. Nice to wear in summer since she is elegantly understated and hushed. Sometimes I crave for such fluffy fragrances that are softly rounded and make me feel cozy and feminine. This perfume is like a dream to me: fleeting, mesmerizing and whimsical. She would be a love were she more potent but I have enought of those! She is a softie which pleases my inner child. And how to not love the beautiful bottle?

dnamy
dnamy

tried a free sample today, it wasn't horribly bad but it wasn't very good either. very typical "good smell". something about it made me feel nauseous. :(

lozzahwozzah
lozzahwozzah

i loved this perfume for the first month but when i got wearing it loads went of it a fare bit

its got a musky smell, which I loved at the time.
i love the bottle and the design but it did break the chain after three days so not good quality.

Sweetloverxoxo
Sweetloverxoxo

Hey Guys,Teenage girl here.
I found this bottle very pretty and it was always on my wishlist till just now I bought it from Shins Malaysia.
It's a very pretty bottle that has a pleasent smell.It bursts up with a dash of vanilla.But then I smelled raspberries and peach.But now left me with a hint of musk and a little amber,but still smelled sweet and yummy.
But!It doesn't lasts,I sprayed on my wrist and around my neck.I only smelled a little.The silage is bad,longevity too.It only lasts for a few minutes,then poof,nothing left.
I love the smell,but it doesn't lasts at all!

I rate:

Bottle:8/10

Longevity:4/10

Silage:4/10

Sorry Taylor.But I still love u.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers,

Im not a avid fan of Ms Swift and the new generation of celebrity perfumes but this my review .

I like it, this perfume does has a character to it of a dreamy adolescent or a "girly" woman , for this perfume is very fruity and flowery but the synthetic vanilla reminds you she isn't from fine stock but the musk makes her soft curious nature becomes rather charming.

this perfume isn't elegantly refine perfume like Lolita Lempickas , Anais Anais by Cacharel and Aqua de Gio by Armani, these 3 had flowery young feminine scent to them but have a rich with depth that gives it a mysteriously ageless elegant scent. But Wonderstruck has the very "commoner" beauty to her but still has charm like the scent line of Teen Spirit, its a good buy when your a first timer or on a budget and still makes you smell lovely and like her sister Enchanted, the bottle is cute and that dear readers is wonderful.

matereac9

i tried this today along with enchanted. i really wasn't keen on this. for something that is primarily described as fruity and sweet, all i got was alcohol and woods. there was a slight vanilla hint to it, but overall on me this really wasn't pleasant. i went on to try the enchanted, as the shop assistant told me that it was more oriental and might suit me better. no such luck there either.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

این با توانسته است بوسیله یک دسته گل دلفریب شما بسمت خود کشانده تا بتوانید از این حس خوب که خود را در یک باغ با انواع میوه های فریبنده و دلچسب این دختر شیک اما لطیف و شاد را در نگاه اول در ذهن خود نقاشی کرده تا در خاطره یک عصر بیادماندنی این فرشته رایحه هارا در دوران حس بوئی خود با یک دسر خوش عطر کامل کنید ودر اولین نگاه شما را جذب کرده.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Considering the target demographic that this fragrance would be aimed at I am surprised this isn't a generic candyfloss sugar syrup concotion which is all the rage at the moment. This actually has some depth to it which is surprising. There is a burnt caramel in there sort of a creme brulee type note, not straight up sugar but more of a smokey burned sweetness mixed with lots of raspberry (not unlike Givenchy's Hot Couture with it's smokey raspberry goodness) and then the middle notes are powdery vanilla and I get some rosy notes, the base comes along and it is a gourmand but musky more fresh than cloying sweet oriental vanilla. It reminds me a bit of the original Anna Sui fragrance but with some more fruits and exotic sandalwood thrown in. It's definitely still too sweet for me, not spicy enough for my liking and the freesia note turns a tad synthetic/plastic-y on me after an hour or so. I have to admit if it wasn't sent to me to try I would have never even given it a sniff at the counter. It is definitely a well crafted fruity gourmand which has been toned down just a little to suit a younger audience but it's not for me and will be re-homed to a loving new owner soon.

I noticed the beautiful bottle in a perfume store and wanted to try it, even if I did expect the nice bottle-generic scent of a celeb. I was not disappointed in that regard. It is a generic celeb by any mean. It's ok, not stinking but so lacking of any depth and substance, not even too radiating. It lasts quite a few hours on skin.
I smell mostly fruit (the fake ones) like raspberry and apple and a strong tea note which is not bad. Honeysuckle? No way. I know the real smell of honeysuckle flowers.
Nothing special here but if you like the bottle and want an uncomplicated scent that can be an easy pleaser for many, go and buy it.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

It is at first rather sharp but the drydown is nice. It is a very fruity and musky fragrance with some vanilla in it. It is nothing special, rather ordinary but still nice. If you do not own a fruity-musky youthful perfume it might be something for you. It is not that longlasting on me though.

pinkvintagelove
pinkvintagelove

I purchased this for my sister's christmas gift. I had read some good reviews, and the bottle looked so pretty so I decided to go ahead and try it. When I got it in the mail, the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. It has this gold and purple sheen and little gold charms around the bottle cap. The website described it as fruity, and when I smelled it, I was disappointed. It was not a bright, fruity perfume. It is musky, and smells more like..tea. Like tea bags, and some sort of green tea being made. Not gross, but not anything special or very pretty. This might be returned.

chio17
chio17

I have beyonce heat rush in my perfume collection....when I tested wonderstruck I thought it smells exactly like heat rush...and it does!

Vanie2784
Vanie2784

Smells very sour. Don't like one bit.

Thutel
Thutel

meu Deus isso é um pesadelo...em mim ficou horrível cheiro de uva estragada nossa..10000000 desculpa prefiro uma alfazema do que esse cheiro *~*

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Love it! Beautiful berry and vanilla fragrance!!

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

I'm kindof on the fence about this perfume. It smells like a sweet, fruity floral with some creamy undertones and fades away to a sandalwood musk. But something about this is a little odd to me, especially when first applied. Like one of the notes doesn't particularly agree with me. It doesn't smell BAD per say, but a little off somehow. It might be one of the floral notes or the tea note, I'm not sure. But it kindof makes it smell a little synthetic/plasticky and not really as lovely as it could be. It smells better after it settles on the skin though.
I'm glad I only have a mini of this.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

I think this is a very generic scent. Nothing to go out of your way to find. All I smell is freesia, sandalwood, and musk. I have not smelled any of the other notes unfortunately. It's a nice simple scent but nothing special. I have worn this different times and continue to smell the same notes.
Glad I did not buy it yet & used the sample instead. I won't be purchasing this.

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Well, I tried this before and hated it..I also hated Enchanted, but I have EnchAnted another try on my skin rather than the test strip, and I fell in love with it. So, I decided to give the original Wonderstruck the same courtesy and tried it again. This time was different, as it was decent where as before I couldn't stand the smell. It's nowhere near as good as Enchanted, but they are similar in the sense of having that syrupy, sweet vanilla smell...Enchanted being more sugary berries, where Wonderstruck is like a straight vanilla syrup IMO...

I wore it to work one day, and I couldn't smell it after an hour.. So again, another reason why Enchanted is superior as it has massive longevity and sillage. They can both be cloying if sprayed too much, so you have to be careful..but at least with Wonderstruck it'll go away quickly of you spray too much. I don't know if its me, but lately with celeb frags, I can't detect any individual notes..I'm wondering if this is real, or just my nose. But alas, in Wonderstruck I couldn't really detect anything from the top to to the heart, all I get is the syrupy vanilla base and heavy undertones of freesia, with slight musk. All in all, this is a very vanillary scent. If you don't like vanilla, I wouldn't recommend this. It is rather boring still, I didn't get any compliments on it, and its not sexy what so ever. The price on this is way too high, it's cheap smelling and synthetic and it smells similar to a drug store brand perfume. It smells decent, but I wouldn't wear it personally.. Not really sure why this ones so popular. If I had to guess, obviously it would be the Taylor swift thing and I guess Taylor has a massive following in everything she does. But there's a million other celeb frags that blow this out of the water, and there's also Wonderstruck Enchanted. So, if you're trying to show your Taylor love, do try the flanker to this. It's a womanly, alluring, sexy night time scent. The original is more of a "safe" day time scent for teens or first time perfumer. I'm not a perfume snob in the slightest, but I do kind of stick my nose up at this one admittedly lol. But what can I say? The mundane is boring to me. Mediocre, poor quality, sillage, and longevity. Lacks depth and complexity. Ehhh.

divingmichelle
divingmichelle

I don't understand the heavy critism here! I find that this doesn't smell to young girlish to me! It smells like modern working woman in her thirties (which I am 30 so..) I wanted to get the other one enchanted wonderstruck and I thought that that's what I was getting but I smelled this & decided to just keep it & upon spraying on my wrist I actually liked it better & I find it to not be light but not strong & thats what I'm looking for...For me it really really lasts! I really don't understand how you could not still smell this even after all day! I wore this one day & then laattee into the night that night (we are talking 12 hours plus I developed a migraine (not from the perfume just women stuff) but I kept smelling this stuff off my shirt (i'm a night owl what can I say!) & I had to change it cuz I could smell it Still! & I didn't spray this one heavy because to me it was already heavy & I was around lots of people that day sooo.. yeah I love it & my mom likes it too... and no I'm not really into Taylor swift I just needed some new perfumes!

snowflurree
snowflurree

This is so horrible, so strong and smells like a bottle of caramel syrup gone bad. It is so overwhelming it made me feel physically sick. I had to scrub, scrub, scrub to get this stinky stuff off of me. Threw the bottle away in the out door trash, couldn't even have it in the house one more minute. Whew--eee!!

dolceinspirazione
dolceinspirazione

I love the smell - but it barely lasts an hour. -_- A huge disappointment really. Also the gold plating on the cheap plastic lid reacted with the perfume and chipped of. The chain broke too. I usually go for Chanel, Armani and Marc Jacobs. Swift should really improve the quality if she wants to continue selling these like Britney Spears.

rockegg
rockegg

First impression: bright and fresh and modern.
Second impression: this is a more mature scent than what I was expecting.
Third impression (after an hour): a mere memory of a fragrance disappearing in the air.

It made me wonder if the fragrance is a prophecy of the career arch of this young woman.

SHARPIEswed
SHARPIEswed

I don't know how anyone thinks this smells like Pink Sugar. I LOVE Pink Sugar. My son's dad bought me this when it came out for Christmas. It's not what I expected. It's VERY powdery in my opinion, quite floral and slightly fruity. Not for me.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

Repost. Why am I reposting? Out of irritation, I suppose.

I don't know what I was expecting. It IS Taylor Swift after all. Why does EVERY SINGLE PERFUME released by a young celebrity today have to smell like either:

a) a tropical fruit basket sprinkled with sugar and corn syrup then showered with some vague unidentifiable flower petals

or

b) a stick of cotton candy that has been smothered in frosting then drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce then shoved into a cake.

I'm a young girl but I have no desire to smell like I've been rubbing candy and fruit all over my body. I don't want to sound snobby and I know perfume smells different to different people but HONESTLY. I couldn't wear this with dignity if I tried.

But in case you were wondering, Wonderstruck smells exactly like Pink Sugar from Aquolina. Like actually. The same sickly, syrupy, sugary sweet aroma. I suppose if you're in middle school and want a cheaper dupe of Pink Sugar....then you might enjoy this.

Where is the originality? There is nothing special or interesting about Wonderstruck.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

I do not know if it is the perfume or my skin chemistry but it has a really synthetic openning on me. I like the drydown but the initial notes don't let me to enjoy the perfume.

sharyssa
sharyssa

The bottle is cute but the scent is a watered down version of Ralph hot I can barely smell it so I'm returning it

cologne guy 2010
cologne guy 2010

under 25 Male here:

i had an ex once who would wear this, and i wont let that influence my opinion on it, but i never really loved this perfume the way some people do.

this is a very safe and inoffensive perfume and can really be worn any time. the projection on this was decent but nothing worth getting excited about. i cant speak for the longevity because i never bothered to ask.

the only thing is this: i just cant love the smell. i like it, and i cant really seeing any other guys dislike it. but i have smelled scents that i find to be better than this.

7.5/10

janelle70
janelle70

When testing fragrances, I have to be given at least overnight -- that's how important the drydown is to me. SA's always ask me if my sweat is "acidic" and I'd say I guess so since a lot of frags turn either sour or rancid smelling on me at the drydown. I'm easy to please with top notes, so I never use top notes and heart notes to decide.

I just love how Wonderstruck's drydown isn't just the usual musk-sandalwood-amber or sandalwood-cedar or amber-patchouli base note combination, but the peach... oh! the peach...! It made all the difference. Lasted on me 6pm till next morning, very pleasant and long lasting! Another one for me to wait for at the Bargain Bins... ;)

alanav09

to me, it smells like a pyramid of vanilla and 'caramelized sugar' (which, for those of u who don't know the difference, is what happens when they use that fancy blue light to burn sugar and turn it into something that looks like hardened caramel), raspberry and peach, topped with freesia. can't say i smell much hibiscus, which means it was well blended.

quality? true, it doesn't last very long. it becomes very 'close to the skin' after about 3 hours (NOT a bad thing. why would u want everyone around you to be suffocating off of your smell?). but its still THERE. i spray some before bed, and i detect traces of it in the morning.

what does it smell like? i sprayed it lightly today (misted a foot away from myself) and am now sitting in a cloud of a gentle version of Viva La Juicy. so if you really want that one, and its a little too 'smoky' (has that effect for me), or you want a diluted version of it, or its just too expensive, I would say look into this. at TJmaxx, its only 19.99 for a 1.7oz.

Scout
Scout

Picked up a trial bottle at the local pharmacy just for the heck of it. I expected to be thoroughly disgusted based on the tackiness of the bottle and branding.

It smells just like the color purple of its branding. If that color could smell, this is what it would smell like. Remarkable how the mind makes such associations!

The juice is just like Bath and Body Works' "Black Amethyst." Exactly. Sweet floral dark syrup.

The spot on my arm where I sprayed didn't last more than two or three hours.

Generally, while it was at its full strength, the projection reminded me of a woman who blasted a girl's smell all over her clothes to try to cover up cigarette smoke. The trouble with people who do this is that instead of covering anything up, they end up amplifying smells x5.

I imagine this is what a Top 40 dance club must be like today...heavily made up girls in high heels and clothes that are too tight trying to snag a man. Sometimes people just try too hard. This smell tries wayyyy too hard.

thecomic22
thecomic22

Came across a tester of Wonderstruck earlier in Walmart & decided to sample it. Sure the bottle is pretty & yea it does smell good, don't get me wrong. But when I say smells good, I mean more so in a "cheap & ordinary body spray you could probably get anywhere for almost nothing" kind of way. Because it's such a common scent, its really not worth the $55 dollars or more I've seen it retail for.

ailbhe_132
ailbhe_132

Ive been a fan of Taylor for quite some time now, I had a good feeling about this scent when I first heard it was coming out but i never expected it to smell THAT good. Being completely honest, this is by far one of the nicest fragrances I have had in a long time! Absolutely loved it! The bottle is so gorgeous and different and the smell is just fantastic! Has a nice floral smell but not too overpowering either! definitely and individual scent.

The scent is quite long lasting and I got plenty of compliments aswell! Definitely a fragrence a lot of people would love and it's great for all year round, Highly recommend this and I will definitely be repurchasing once I get the chance.

xJessax
xJessax

I'm not a fan of Taylor, but oh man does this smell good. I got this as a gift from my boyfriend, and this one is actually the one I recieve the most compliments on. It is very fruity and feminine, smells like fresh berries and peaches with a tiny bit of vanilla and musk. Yum! This one actually lasts pretty long on me, So it gets 5 stars! :)

Sayyy
Sayyy

I was looking for a sweet, everyday scent and thought this was a safe bet.
Not bad at first, but after some time I start getting that synthetic, plastic-y smell. Got the 100ml and now I'm trying to swap it.

husnabakhi
husnabakhi

I ordered Wonderstruck online and received it today. Being a massive fan of Taylor, this has been in my wishlist for a long long time. I was so excited when I opened the box, staring and scrutinizing every little details on the bottle. The bottle is just amazing, probably the most beautiful perfume bottle I've ever own. I sprayed once on my wrist and I was a little disappointed with the scent. It's nothing like I imagined it would smell like. Nevertheless, I still like it though. It's not overpowering, which is good cause I don't like strong perfumes. My next buy is Wonderstruck Enchanted. Hope it's better than this.

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

I'm not a fan, but I'm also not the target audience. I think I'd like it if I was 10 years younger and just starting to get into perfumes. At first, I thought i wouldn't like it one bit because the opening was odd. I'm not sure how to describe it, maybe woody...but not in a good way. A strange, very watered down kind of a wood smell.(On second thought...maybe that was the tea?) But that quickly disappeared and I was left with an unremarkable peach shampoo smell, and I guess some vanilla. Not unpleasant at all, very clean and sweet but not for me.

amy1983
amy1983

I am surprised that this has peach in it,because I don't smell peach,but I don't like peach,anyway.
This is calming. I like to wear this while I am watching The Disney Channel. It is youthful and sweet. And I love the charms on the bottle.

aletheaborealis
aletheaborealis

My younger brother saved up a week's allowance to get a small bottle of this for me as a farewell gift when I left for college. It's not something I would normally wear or have chosen for myself (I think I'm slightly older than the target audience of this a sugary blend of tart berries, whipped vanilla cream and peaches, well composed enough if you like this sort of thing though my preference lies with less sugary ones.) But however saccharine this scent is, I think what my brother did is infinitely sweeter and will wear it gladly, thinking of him.

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

This fragrance starts out sharp and fruity, but the buttery vanilla in the drydown is really soft and pretty and lasts for hours.

LuisHou
LuisHou

First of all, what a lovely bottle... It would be good just to have it, haha.
I get just tons of sophosticated sweet berries, it kind of reminds me of a pocketbac that I had from their xmas collection called 'Frosted Snowberry'. It's very light, innocent, happy, clean, easy to like scent.

Sillage is very quiet and it has good longevity. Not an very 'original fragrance' but suitable for daily use for spring and winter in my opinion.

dia321
dia321

I got the gift set for Christmas from my parents and at first i loved it but after some time (and after i smelled other perfumes) i ended up simply liking it. To me it's simply sweet and subtle and it feels like it was made for younger girls, definitely not a "mature" scent in my opinion. Don't get me wrong it smells good and you can't go wrong with this scent because its not intense, strong or too overpowering. I still have it because its one of those perfumes you can wear in the evening or anywhere really. Its not a statement fragrance, it's just there.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Simply a clean berry shampoo fragrance. Sweet and a little sugary. Easy to like and is a crowd pleaser. Nothing complicated and super easy to wear on a casual day, also has pretty good lasting power. :)

Yoga13

This perfume when I first took a whiff it smelled sharp at like raspberries. But when I sprayed it on my wrist. It smelled awful. Not a fan at all

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

This is a unique smelling perfume to me, it has a sort of fizziness to it, like fizzy blackberry and vanilla, which works so well in this fragrance, it's gorgeous and has something really magical about it,definately never smelled any other perfume like it. The bottle is really pretty too. One of my faves :)

sezzacml
sezzacml

I loved the smell of this perfume! It was a very sweet, pretty and girly scent and came in a very cute bottle, but it didn't last very long! I had to spray a lot of it on, only to not be able to smell it at all after about 1-2 hours.

tanpeached
tanpeached

I wear this one when I'm feeling down and shlumpy and want to smell sweet without too much effort. I don't wear it to work because it is way too sweet and might be headache inducing.

allycatt77
allycatt77

I really love the spectraflair bottle, but this perfume smells like smokey garbage
the red one smells a little better

Love123
Love123

I love this fragrance. When I spray it on my skin I smell first tea and it is gradual sweeter. The bottle is also amazing! Good job Taylor!

syifanada
syifanada

I LOVE the perfume but this gives me a headache. i think the perfume is too sweet for me.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I really like this - like fruitty cotton candy, but it smells just like Katy Perrys Meow to me.

I see that they have a several notes in common, vanilla sandalwood musk amber and honeysuckle.
Wonderstruck has Berries & peach whereas Meow has tangerine & pear.
Floralwise Wonderstruck has freesia, hibiscus, apple bloosom while Meow has jasmine, magnolia, orange flower

Lots of differences but too close to my amatuer nose for me to keep both..

Both last about 6-8 hrs and have same close/mod sillage on me

Shahrul123
Shahrul123

LOVE IT!LOVE IT!LOVE IT!Great compliments from friends around me.

tinyxxangel
tinyxxangel

This smells JUST like Dove's blue color soap from the "fresh" line!

pamela091083

Este perfume definitivamente se le siente que la nota predominante es te verde con un toque dulce citrico, lo que no me guta es el tiempo de duración es muy pobre quiza una hora en mi piel definitivamente tuvieron que venderlo como toilett y no como perfume, no se parece en nada a Midnight fantasy o Someday nada que ver este olor es unico aunque muy pobre de notas de fijación.

bnb
bnb

This perfume is very sweet, young, immature, strong, and fake. Just as many young people are these days. Though, I suppose it has a nice smell, but before long I end up with a horrible head ache, feel as if I'll throw up, and have to wash it off before I get any sicker. With out a doubt the bottle is adorable, which I've obviously been suckered into buying. Don't be a fool like me and do the same if you love more mature scents.

In all, I find this will work well for younger girls around 14 or 15, with it's sweetness. Younger and older Women, stay away, this one is for the young ones!

DeadSushiSocks
DeadSushiSocks

I LOVE this! It smells so sweet and fruity and nice... Like a lot of things at once, I can't really describe it. It is likable and exotic, me like!
It lasts on me all day, around 6 hours. It is now my absolute fave...

arwen38
arwen38

At first spray I get a strong blast of tea. Although I do enjoy subtle tea notes, this isn't my favorite part. I'm glad it only lasts approximately 10 minutes. Afterwards, the blackberries and raspberries make their appearance, which is my favorite part, along with soft vanilla. Nice and pleasant for Spring & Summer. The body lotion is amazing and helps with longevity and sillage.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

I initially got this in the little rollerball size when it came out and found myself reaching for it more often, so I got the large 3.4 ounce bottle.

Wonderstruck is a soft raspberry scent with green undertones and for whatever reason, it lasts very long on me. I don't get a lot of vanilla and I don't believe its all that powdery, either.

This is a rather pretty scent though, is how I would describe it. It sends off a bit of a youthful chic vibe and its carefree, yet elegant enough.

If you are a fan of mostly raspberry scents, you'll probably like this one.

Sofiaam
Sofiaam

I won this perfume for birthday, in 3.4 oz set. At first, I did not like the top notes. Super sweet, which gave me a headache. Over time, I got used to that scent and now love. Prevail notes peach, raspberry, vanilla and green tea. The longevity of the scent is ok, about 4-5 hours. I prefer Wonderstruck Enchanted, but this one also leaves nothing to be desired. Very reminiscent Someday by Justin Bieber, but over worked. The packaging is divine, purple holographic draws enough attention. It is a strong fragrance, not for little girls. But I love it!

sarahivan
sarahivan

I wish I could wear this, but something in it stings my nose and usually gives me a headache.

It's a lovely scent though, the friends I showed it to love it and the bottles adorable.

both this bottle and especially enchanted is beautiful.

enchanted also had the some effect on me, but I think out of the two fragrances, Im guessing i'd wear enchanted.

jasminebengtson
jasminebengtson

yummy :) I know it's a little 'young' but I wore it on my wedding day, love it

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Sharp floral, no vanilla or other softness.
Definately not a gourmand/candy scent.

I smell something tart/sour/bitter too, like citrus. But citrus isn`t listed as a note...
Something "maturely green" is in there too, I guess it`s the tea note mixed with peppery freesia. There are some farty smelling white flowers lurking around also...
I get whiffs of plastic and paper (wood?!) too, very synthetic.

I can`t smell any fruit, and I can definately NOT see any similarities with Britney Spears Fantasy/Midnight Fantasy.
I wouldn`t even call this a "sweet scent".
The bottle is very cute and "fairytale-y" though.

rococozephyr
rococozephyr

This came out very clean and floral on me. It makes me think of a sunny day spent lazing around on the grass in the middle of a garden that's positively bursting with flowers. Everything feels bright and fresh, with the sharp-sweet scent of flowers tickling at your nose like dandelion seeds. I'm not great at picking out floral notes, but there is definitely a LOT of freesia. As it dries down, the green tea comes forward more, giving it a gentler and slightly more grown-up feel.

Wonderstruck lasted for about four hours before I took a shower and another few hours afterwards (I lost track after falling asleep, but it was anywhere from another three to five hours), and was pretty consistent in both scent and strength. It doesn't evolve much, so if you like it at first spray, there probably aren't going to be any unpleasant surprises later on down the road. It's also quite close-wearing, I asked my cousin to take a sniff and it wasn't until my wrist was just a few inches away from his face that he could give me a proper opinion. (For those wondering, it was: "pretty".)

Overall, a bit of a disappointment for me (I was hoping for MUCH more berry-vanilla-peach sweetness), but certainly not a bad scent. If you're looking for something simple and inoffensively nice, you probably wouldn't go wrong with this.

I'd say this is the kind of perfume you would give to a girl who wants to move past those sickly-sweet body sprays that fill girls' locker rooms, but who isn't quite ready for The Good Stuff. It's an unobtrusively feminine scent that doesn't try to bludgeon you over the head with sugar or sexiness. Although it's quite sweet, the kind of scent a girl as young as thirteen or fourteen could probably wear without raising any eyebrows, the bite of freesia and the unfurling green tea keep it from being too cloying.

All that said, I would certainly never pay full price for it unless someone asked for it specifically as a gift. As nice as it is, there are much better ways to spend fifty dollars than on a bottle of Wonderstruck (though it is a very lovely bottle).

(I'll be honest: 25% of why I tried it was the promise of fruity sweetness, but 75% was the bottle. The charms are a little goofy, but it's got a very pretty shine to it that the pictures don't do any justice at all. And, okay, I am kinda fond of that little dangling birdcage. It just speaks to the fourteen-year-old in me.)

pamela091083

Este era una de las fragancias más deseadas en mi colección pero me ha dejado desepcionada, apesar que tiene el toque frutal dulce que me enloquece es una fragancia que no dura nada en la piel, sus notas bases son muy pobres y debiles, estoy desepcionada =(
es un perfume que en mi país anda por $77 el bote de 100ml y para mi sorpresa es que el de venta comercial no es la misma concentración del tester, cuando lo probe note que duraba de 4 a 5 horas en mi piel y me parecio muy bueno, pero cuando compre el perfume resulta que no dura ni una hora, para mi esta versión se tubo que haber vendido como Eau de Toilete y no como perfume, si tuviera la idea de comprarlo sería en versión de tester aunque no traiga la tapita o la caja porque al final lo que se ocupa es el perfume.

tai.brockmarleychevelle
tai.brockmarleychevelle

It's nice but smells like Plastic ..

hollyms
hollyms

Don't like this one at all, and neither does my boyfriend. I sprayed it on to try it out and he really, really hated it. The scent was also extremely strong from just one spray and wouldn't leave. It smells very cheap.

love45
love45

I love Taylor Swift so I couldn't wait to smell this perfume which I ended up loving! It is such a fruity and juicy perfume. It sorta smell fresh to me and it is something you could wear year round! Definitely worth a shot! :)

pickuphill
pickuphill

Being a diehard fan of Taylor Swift, I blind bought this without reading others' reviews. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and the build quality is very decent, so I was coaxed into the preconception that this would be a very pretty, feminine, and sophisticated scent. Turned out I was somewhat disappointed after spraying it on my skin. It's fruity, I can smell the raspberry, but the fruits faded like a ghost in minutes. Then there came vanilla domination. It's a clean vanilla, but also a bit synthetic like plastic, and it just won't go away! Thankfully it's not an unbearable one, it's soft and stays close enough to my skin that people around me don't think it's a perfume. It's so soft that you cannot overdo it. The drydown is somewhat warm and spicy (maybe from the sandalwood and amber) but still sweet and powdery at the same time.
While I would expect a bit more by Taylor Swift, it's a decent first try. Though I wouldn't associate the scent to a young teenager girl, the intended market of this perfume. How I wish this could be a more feminine and pretty version of the sweet girls' scent that pervades the entire stadium during Taylor's concert... Maybe the new scent "Taylor" will be more like that; we'll see!

brokenrose
brokenrose

I tested it long before I bought one. So disappointing...
The artificial sweetness smell like plastic and it made me sick.
At the first time I smelled it, I do adore it. But after spraying it several times, I just want to throw it away.

del
del

I’m just a simple man who enjoys good scents, and Wonderstruck is a pleasant surprise despite being a celebrity fragrance. So here’s a short review without over-analyzing it: Wonderstruck smells fruity, floral, fresh, and sweet, with the fruitiness lingering throughout its scent life.

Wonderstruck has a youthful personality – carefree and casual. So, if you are a young lady who simply wants to smell extra-nice after a shower, Wonderstruck is a pretty good perfume to use as it gets the job done: which is to make you smell and feel better. Well done, Taylor Swift.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

I agree with the Gemini : ) I am a Gemini aswell so maybe this might have something to do with it?? I love it and then I only like it and sometimes I really don't like it . Don't get me wrong when I am in the mood this smell is delicious reminds me of candy and tea, the smells go together in perfect harmony its just only when I feel like it : ) But is good not my signature though.

Dawndelights
Dawndelights

One minute i love it and the next i only like it may be its because i am a Gemini and i just keep changing my mind.
Some times i think its too much raspberry or too much tea in it.
One minute its nice and vanilla then i don't smell the vanilla any more and its raspberry, tea and floral, then i get a bit of peppery smokyness.
It smells a bit different every time i put it on

soyuncolibri
soyuncolibri

Mi papá me regaló este perfume hace poco tiempo. La botella es bonita, pero el aroma se me hizo "raro". En realidad no sabía si me gustaba o no en un principio, sin embargo después de usarlo unas cuantas veces me agradó precisamente porque no se parece a otros perfumes. Tiene buena durabilidad, sin embargo en mi cuerpo tiene un aroma un poco fuerte, por lo que no lo usaría en verano, ni en primavera y tampoco en el día a menos de que fuera en un evento o fiesta. En mi cuerpo tampoco huele "juvenil" ahhaaha como algunas comentan, pero tiene un buen aroma. Supongo que quienes quieran comprarlo deberían de probárselo antes. Lo recomiendo, aunque no creo que sea un perfume que le quede bien a cualquiera.

BorisRubio
BorisRubio

Recuerden que es un perfume para chicas adolescentes, y va muy bien para ellas!! Huele delicioso, dulce, tierno...
El comercial le va bien! Solo me hace pensar en la chica marginada en espera de su príncipe para que la lleve al baile de graduación...
Es para soñadoras. Me sorprende que una celebridad saque un perfume bueno y delicioso como este!
PD NADA QUE VER CON EL HORRIBLE PERFUME DE JUSTIN BIEBER!!
Taylor♥

radzzzz
radzzzz

Heard wonderful things about this perfume. Wanna try it someday :-)

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Wore this for the first time today,blind bought based on reviews,and getting a really good deal lol!

When first applied it was very fruit,and I can definitely see the comparisons to Be Enchanted from B&BW they are very similar.The drydown is very musky,but still sweet.

The bf said it's a very sexy scent,so right there it's a winner lol! The sillage is moderate,and during a very hot day at work,I could definitely smell it.

right at this moment,after re-appplying it two hours ago,the longevity is weak,bordering on moderate.
I purchased a 1 oz bottle,and once it's gone I'm not sure I will re-purchase.

nvnwf
nvnwf

Smell like plastic ..
not have lasting at all...
very disappointing with this one...

Emeliestar
Emeliestar

WAAAAY to sweet...

xxsaphxx
xxsaphxx

My friend wears this fragrance every day. I have grown to be sick of it. Smells synthetic, werdly sweet and makes my stomach churn..
I usually like sweet fragrances, but this isn't nice. The bottle is ugly to begin with.
Very peachy and smells like an 'off' fruit bowl

LucyZulu
LucyZulu

I'd never heard of the lady in question, but stumbled upon her perfume whilst idly browsing a perfume counter. I was 'struck' by sweet and juicy berries, ripe peaches and warm vanilla and immediately purchased a handbag sized 30ml bottle. Its scent abandoned me rather 'swiftly', but at this price point I don't care. Light and fun to wear and undoubtedly best suited for teenagers (I'm enjoying wearing mine about the house!!).

Donaldquick123

Ylor swift wonderstruck is an amazing magical fruity floral. On fist spritz I get a bust of peaches and then after about 20 min I smells like a creamy green tea smell like the green tea frappachino from Starbucks such a yummy scent that last on me foe about 2 hours with peaches and that vanilla green tea smell the around the 3rd hour I smell the honeysuckle and the white hibiscus. Amazing scent and btw this smells nothing like Justin beiber someday. 10/10

Ryansuzuki
Ryansuzuki

A beautiful fragrance and something that I will be repurchasing after I have run out. This to me smells like berries and peaches with a warm amber base. It kind of is a more intense version of someday by justin bieber. I was not a fan of the JB perfume but when I smelt wonderstruck I knew I found my baby :) It also lingears on the skin for a while which is a plus :) Scent 9/10 Long Lasting 7/10 Sillage 8/10

mendokuse
mendokuse

Wonderstruck is a fruity, wood and vanilla-tinged scent. It is sweet, but not offensively so, and strong, but not powerful. For a celebrity perfume, it's quite subtle and tasteful, but still remains generic. This fragrance is warm, young, and comfortable, but has no real special qualities. Perhaps its one distinguishing quality is that it is a generic fruity floral that just manages not to be terribly cheap and vulgar by being quiet and cheerful instead of overpowering and heady.

Overall, it is a pleasing scent, not special, but not hateful or entirely forgettable. It opens very briefly with a citrus freesia, and sinks almost immediately into peach and berry-soaked florals. The vanilla appears in the background, floating in and out of notice and coating the fruity notes. The blend of fruit, flowers, and vanilla creates a discreet melon effect. The perfume continues in the same vein until the drydown, which is soft and thankfully slightly less sweet, like a fruity body wash or scented lotion.

Occasionally annoying during wear, but generally bearable for daily use, Wonderstruck would make a coveted present for a young teenage girl, or a nice side-perfume for uneventful, low-maintenance days and careless moments.

Reminds me surprisingly of the current reformulation of Miss Dior. It's more a negative reflection of Dior than a positive one of Wonderstruck, however.

damewolf13
damewolf13

I am not going to try to explain this yummy perfume scent in fancy words or try to convince anyone that it is a classic perfume for the ages.
What it is, on me, is a feel good summer scent, full of fun, and sunshine, and good times on a sandy beach. It is extremely fruity, like a tall tropical drink full of freshly cut fruit slices with a side of vanilla frozen yogurt. Young, and sweet, and bright!
Happy times, with a flower tucked into your hair.

As Taylor Swift WONDERSTRUCK hit my skin I was filled with memories of the Bath and Body Works collection. This seems a lot like a mixture of a couple of their signature scents. Maybe MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE plus SENSUOUS AMBER plus a dash of VANILLA SUGAR? I'm not sure exactly, but I do think that the fragrance quality is also at about the BBW level.

WONDERSTRUCK is sweet and synthetically fruity, but it will appeal to anyone who likes the BBW fruity scents, with one caveat: lurking in the base is the currently popular pseudo-cedar-pseudo-amber stuff which I for one do not like. If it works for you and you also like purple fruits, then perhaps you could wear this scent. I would rate this as about average among celebrity launches. Not entirely unwearable, but nothing that I'd choose to wear.

The purple fruit aspect reminded me initially of a cross between one of the Britney Spears fragrances and Juicy Couture COUTURE COUTURE, which makes sense perhaps since this, too, is an Elizabeth Arden produced perfume.

Donaldquick123

This scent is amazing on me I get the smell of strong green tea :) yum like a fresh made green tea frappachio from Starbucks rich and creamy love it :)

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

This smells nothing like JB's Someday. Someday is a powdery floral, ultra sweet musky cream which can get nauseating at times. It doesn't have any fruitiness whatsoever. This one on the other hand smells like a raspberry and blackcurrant milkshake. Its sweet yet tangy and I love it! Doesn't last longer than 3 hours unfortunately so I'll probably hit up a 1.7oz bottle during sales (at that time its very cheap), so I won't feel bad reapplying throughout the day!

DiBonD
DiBonD

The fragrance reminds me of some favorite food from my childhood. This smells good, but just too food-y.

xVal
xVal

Too sour on me , really weird.
Smells nothing like JB's perfume.

azfiri
azfiri

most amazing, long lasting perfume ever, it reminds me a bit of britney spears fantasy range perfumes but still.... its beautifullll

This_Night_Is_Flawless13
This_Night_Is_Flawless13

I love it, even though its really expensive.

Creamy and fruity. I smell apple, blackberry & peach. In that order. Makes me think of some sort of fruity beverage. Strong lily in the drydown. I think Wonderstruck could benefit from layering with a violet or wisteria fragrance.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

I can't really place the "smell", but it is definately not sweet on me. More floral, which I don't like florals. :-(

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

This reminds me a lot of Secret Wonderland by B&BW, except much more sophisticated with more depth. I do like it, however it's a tad sweet for my taste, but still very feminine and pretty. It smells fruity but "sparkly" (for lack of better words), like sparkling cider. The bottle is also gorgeous in my opinion.

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

i tried it out on a ship.. it was a 2 h ride... so i got to smell it for like 5 minutes... it is not very long lasting, i thought that i didn´t like it enough to buy it.. so i didn´t. althought the bottle is very pretty.

It smelled sour on me when I tried it on. Blah. :(

loonad
loonad

this is sweet but not lasting at all.

truffles
truffles

Hmm, a strange one! I resisted a silly blind buy based on the bottle and my newfound berry obsession, and received a sample today instead.
Applied to wrist and my first impression is WOODY WATER.
Very strange, weak and kind of like a piece of water-soaked cheap wood.
An edge of 'dark fruits'.
I'm still sniffing and the wishy-washy-woodiness is fading and the fruit coming out more.
I'm thinking that, for its type, this is not too bad.
Well, at least it doesn't immediately hit you with screaming fruity fakeness like Britney's Midnight Fantasy does.
Probably this isn't for me but it's interesting, I'd probably concur with what mystica says in her review below. :)
ps. The sample cards are VERY pretty and I'm going to cut them up and use them as bookmarks!
pps. This is growing on me, I'm going to wear it out in the fresh air in a minute. I think the woodiness must be the tea. Hmm, not sure about that tea note, we'll see. I don't get any vanilla at all so far.
Update: this is burning the skin on my neck slightly - can't remember the last time that happened with a perfume, hmm, not so good...

tokyomadii
tokyomadii

Not as good as her Enchanted, but still very good! It was my first perfume I've ever bought, and it totally "me". I can really smell the raspberries. If you like super sweet and fruity smells this is a good one. Almost like a really good smelling shampoo but in a GOOD way, not soapy or synthetic. Very girly, not really for an older woman IMO. =)

brenda.arellano001
brenda.arellano001

For awhile I was on the fence about this perfume. I wanted to love it, and now I must admit that I do not. It simply dries down to a tart musk. What happened to all those extraordinary notes in there; I mean it's chock full of them! It's not horrible but just unexpected. It's like asking for a cheesecake and getting a lime pie and not realizing it until you take your first bite. It's not bad but you're like "Whoa, what happened there?" It's different, pricey, not very fruity, nor young, and very unlike the creator. Like I said, unexpected.

ForeverJinxed987
ForeverJinxed987

I got the 30 ml bottle of this in the mail a few days ago and that was my first time smelling this. Based on the notes I thought it would smell fruitier but it still smells really good. I love the smell of the raspberries and vanilla.
I would buy it again.

lalaland024
lalaland024

I get the same plastic sense as fyetan. It smells like a synthetic and cloying fruity mess to me. It must be the apple/green tea note combo because apple doesn't wear well on my skin. However, it smelled the same on the test strip, very sharp and not something I can wear.

fyetan
fyetan

I had the sample of this and loved it so much, I got the 100mL in a gift set with the lotion + shower gel...
But it somehow smells different now? I don't know if it's the tea note but it somehow smells a little plastic-y to me. I'm trying to ignore it because I did love it but it's slightly headache-inducing. Such a shame.
Maybe I'll put it away for a while and come back to it.
A girl at work wears this and I can also smell the slightly plastic-y note on her so it's not just me. It's also not super sweet, it's nice overall.

Based on 5 sprays (back of knees, each hip, twice on back).
Longevity/sillage: 1 hour moderate projection, 6 hours soft projection.

TeddiesGirl

I tried it in the store and it smelled sour on me. :( It has such amazing notes, too.

MichaelCerasEyebrows

EDIT: I no longer am swapping since another user messaged me a way to solve my skin's reaction problem!
You do not know the absolute pain I felt when I sprayed this just the other day on my skin and it went red and patchy around that area! (I will swap this perfume 30ml with someone just msg me!!!) Anyways, to those who read my previous review down the screen, this scent is nostalgic to me--like childhood innocence, and not young in a bad way. My absolute favourite note in this is the tea, I didn't mention in my other review but now I noticed that it stays strong throughout the entire course of the scent, along with a noticeable musk towards the very end. The freesia and honeysuckle is subtle and absolutely gorgeous, a beautiful perfume and can I just say that I HATEEEEE that people are labelling this as "generic girly and unoriginal" because it has Taylor Swift's name attached to it!

lalaDinky
lalaDinky

Synthetic, sweet, vanilla-y.... quite generic and boring. My skin seems to bring out the chemically-ness, and it just doesn't sit right. Giving it away to anybody locally.

Elvira Chan
Elvira Chan

This perfume definitely shows off the vanilla and sandalwood, as well as a lot of apple blossom. At first sniff, the scent is extremely warm and musky, and the scent is cozy, like a blanket of vanilla and warmth. It's a "friendly, come closer" kind of scent and definitely reminds me of summertime because it's sweet as well as musky. I always get compliments on it from people, it's delicate, rich, and appealing. It's quite strong, but it lasts and lasts. I find the scent to be my signature scent because everyone knows I wear it, and Taylor Swift is my absolute favorite singer/songwriter.

mystica
mystica

"Generic" does not mean bad... I wear many "heavy" fumes and much better quality fragrances. As an adorer of orientals and chypres, I am a serious person most of the time. But I can't always be like that! Life, and the moods it brings is everchanging. In this respect,
Wonderstruck is recognizable, feminine, gourmand, sweet, and uplifting. Just what I need occassionally...

lounickie
lounickie

Far too sweet and synthetic, totally disappeared on me almost immediately even after several applications. It doesn't seem to go well with my chemistry, and the feeling was mutual.

ghostmyst
ghostmyst

This fragrance was one that smelled so very different on me than on paper. I brought out a strong amber note that clashed with the fruity vibe. It was not at all for my body chemistry. It smelled overall cheap and synthetic on me. I must admit I was seduced by the beauty of its advertising. I really wish it had worked out. I sold my fragrance on eBay for the same price. It held its value well.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I bought it this morning and I can't say anything about this scent because it's make me feel suprising. Wow this scent smell like a sweet lollipop. This bottle is gorgeous, the scent is nice but it's long lasting is worse about 4-6h

Spangle
Spangle

Generic. Girly and fruity but nothing that'd make you smell it and go "Wow..."

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I really like this one. It smells sweet, with mild hints of fruit and rich woods and spice. I layer it with Bath and Body Work's Carried Away and it smells heavenly.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

Wanted this for so long! Thank you RkrChk for this! I love it! So fruity!

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Wonderstruck is a soft, uplifting and sweet scent.

It smells like peach and vanilla chai tea. Refreshing, light and not too sweet. I think this is lovely! Perfect for everyday use. Lasting power is about 3 hours and sillage is gentle, non offensive.

Overall, a pretty, feminine and light scent that is perfect for daily wear and suitable for all ages. I'll be purchasing a big bottle when the price is lowered. Highly recommended!

JadynKennedi4

I like this fragrance a lot.... I smell raspberry, peach and sugared flower petals when I spray this. There is something... i don't know, SPARKLY about this fragrance. It's like have peach and raspberry flavored green tea and then adding sparkling water, flower petals and a dash of mint to it! I love this fragrance, uber romantic, charming and I ALWAYS get compliments when wearing this

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This one is easy to wear. It's sweet but unlike many celebrity scents, this is classy. I like how subtle it is, still people can smell it. It's not too light or too strong, just perfect.

At first I thought it was like other perfumes, but this one is just unique in it's innocence. People always compliment me when I wear this. I identify myself with it. It's a scent that can easily be loved. Crowd pleasing. I got it from my husband because he loved how it smelled and also was amazed by the bottle.

I love the bottle as well and the scent. Might not be the most serious scent in the world but it's whimsical. I recommend it. It's very versatile.

On me I get raspberry and subtle vanilla. Also some honeysuckle and peach. Yes, lots of berries, blackberries. It's a well done fragrance. Fruity, balanced and natural.

xdollpartsx
xdollpartsx

I am not a fan of Taylor Swift, nothing personal, just not my cup of tea music wise. I do like this perfume though, I don't find it too sickly and I'm sure it's that tea note taming down the candy aspects. I think it is much, much better than Lady Gaga's scent and I love her. I will purchase this soon as it is sweet without being cloying, it lasts forever on my skin, I can still smell this on my wrist unless I have a bath or shower the night before! It reminds of a sweeter, stronger version of Ghost Deep Night, must be the peach. If nobody saw this fragrance was by Miss Swift, I imagine it would be much more popular with the perfume elitists!

heather.h.weber
heather.h.weber

"becuase I am never ever ever going to wear this fragrance, your friends say that you stink, say that I stink, you all stink, because I am never ever ever going to wear this fragrance" ~perfume parody

sorry all just had too :)

I am 23 years old and I adore Wonderstruck. I’ll admit this is a very simple perfume but it’s also extremely lovely & sweet at the same time. When I smell this all I get is raspberry, peach and tea. For me this is perfect for a nice breezy spring day or hot summer night. I think it works great for work, school or anything casual. Overall I find it to be a very soft, crisp and dainty scent that produces a “second skin” type of vibe that is very non-offensive ( if you don’t bathe in it of course) while being slightly flirtatiously at the time. It’s cute without trying too hard!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Not bad..reminds me of Britney Spears midnight fantasy..

antswife
antswife

Nice,sweet, I get a tobacco ish scent in the dry down. I bought a mini bottle from drugstore. Will use up but won't repurchase. Me and this fragrance won't be " getting back together" lol.

caca102
caca102

Nice berry scent. Slightly sweet but not headache inducing. One of the better berry fragrance I tried that does not smell like a lollipop. A little hint of tea and vanilla made it youthful and feminine but not childish. Decent longevity on me, about 5 hours with moderate to weak sillage (which I prefer). Not my usual choice but if I want a berry perfume this will be at the top of my list.

kamberc
kamberc

I tried this in the store and sprayed this on one wrist and Enchanted on the other... at first they both smell the same. Then this one turned into a plastic-y scent that just nauseated me and the other stayed fruity and pleasant. I just didn't like how it reacted with my chemistry. I am disappointed because I really wanted to like it for the really pretty bottle. Instead I got the red one.

missyumyum
missyumyum

The smell is beautiful but the lasting power is the worst of any perfume I have ever owned , I'm not kidding

_kbaldcok
_kbaldcok

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. the scent lasts so long on my skin and has the most amazing smell. i give it 5 stars :)

JadynKennedi4

Although this fragrance is sort-of floral and I'm more of a sugary-sickly-sweet fragrance person. I love this one, cause it takes me out of my element. I received this for christmas and have used it TONS since. I totally smell a little pear, a lot of peach, sugared flower petals, sparkling berries and musky gardenia. I <3 it to bring out the "grown woman" in me!

asher.jessie

I don't understand how so many people find this "generic" or "boring."

Clearly, some people don't know how to aptly review a fragrance.

A simple glance at the notes shows that this fragrance has some pretty different components than most of the trends would dictate. This is quite a beautiful fragrance, for the sole fact that it has a TAMED freesia. Freesia can easily overpower a fragrance and make it a complete bomb of flower petals. But this scent is very classy and tamed, while still being sweet, fresh, and beautiful.

My favorite note of this is definitely the tea. It doesn't die, and it makes this fragrance quite gorgeous.

Often times, we see the market flooded with florals that eventually die, leaving nothing behind but boring vanilla musks....this one has a woody component that makes it very different from the rest.

The result ends up being a sweet, classy, well-arranged woodsy floral that doesn't get the credit it deserves. As a man, I have no reservations when I wear Wonderstruck. I get compliments right and left, commenting on how fresh it makes me smell.

And for me, it lasts quite long. I consider 3 to 5 hours to be a great longevity for a fragrance, because I'm always on the go, always sweating, and always moving.

Purchasing a 3.4 ounce bottle of this was definitely a great choice, and Wonderstruck is definitely one of my signature scents.

Seaweed840220
Seaweed840220

I am absolutely in love with this perfume. What I love most about this perfume is that the smell is very unpredictable and exciting. Sometimes it smells floral but spicy, other times the smell of the tea leaves becomes more dominant. And the smell that the perfume leaves on the skin after 30 minutes or so is a sweet one. But The scent is very powerful in the beginning, but looses that power very quickly. While the smell lasts for quite a while, it just becomes very subtle.

gylyweed
gylyweed

I find myself sniffing my wrists every now and then because of the sweet & addicting smell. The vanilla & musk are very evident on the wooden background (so this pretty much gives the mysterious vibe to this scent) Im in my early 20's & i love this scent!

kathhxoxo10
kathhxoxo10

Definitely my absolute favorite perfume I have EVER worn. On one note, the bottle is gorgeous. So girly and cute with a classy design. LOVE the charms which gives it a unique touch. I purchased this perfume in 3.4 oz. size in a gift set with the 3.4 oz lotion & bath gel for $64.50 from Macys. I think this is a great deal considering you get three products & you only need to pay five dollars more then the price of just the perfume. I also LOVE the scent. I definitely think it is more of a fall/winter scent because I pick up more of the vanilla & amber scents more then the light green tea & florals. I do get a hint of raspberry and peach along with sandalwood. This perfume lasts me about 3-4 hours before touching up which is an OK lasting power. I definitely recommend purchasing this in the rollerball for $18.00 if you have never tried this before because you wouldn't want to pay $60.00 for a perfume you may not like. I would suggest this scent to anyone who is a fan of sweet vanillas and fruity scents!

tyrone.d.sowden
tyrone.d.sowden

This is such an amazing fragrance I love the berries and the hint of vanilla the bottle looks great and the scent lasts 3-6 hours its a definite compliment getter the only downfall is the price 8.5/10

Bety2994
Bety2994

In spanish !! Este perfume huele bien rico me gusta mucho .. se me parece un poco al fantasy ..es frutal y dulce muy femenino y coqueto ... no es el mejor perfume .. pero esta bien lo recomiendoo Me Gustaaa Muchoooo.

kcsbkk
kcsbkk

I love this fragrance, repurchasing because I'm running out.

bevv
bevv

This smells so syrupy. Not at all what I was expecting from the reviews. >.< Yuck. At least the bottle is pretty. I mean its nice but one shouldnt wear very much or anyone who smells it will get a cavity.

FranFran
FranFran

I sprayed this about 45 minutes ago, and I was very underwhelmed. I was waiting for the sweet and juicy raspberry/blackcurrant/vanilla rush I was expecting, and all I got was boring tea. About half an hour later, it gets much better, the tea finally decides to take a seat and the vanilla and raspberry comes out a bit, but the tea is still abit of an annoyance in the background. The bottle is super cute, much better looking in person, and sillage wise its okay, just enough to get you noticed. I'm wearing forever on my other arm, only a half spritz and it seems to be winning wonderstruck. Overall its pleasant, but definitely not my style and a dissapointment. 6/10

linzilou92
linzilou92

I find this to be slightly more interesting than other celebrity perfume at the moment because of that tea note. It's very distinctive to me. Sadly I don't like it on my skin much but really love it when I smell it on other people! It's one you need to go and try for yourself to see if it works for you! I'm hoping that her newest fragrance will be the one for me!

EDIT: So when I first tried this out it was from one of those paper sheet tester they give you at certain fragrance stores and that you find in magazines sometimes. I'm gonna have to guess and say that mine was quite old because when i wiped it on my wrist it was awful. All I could smells was sour berries and tea. Then around last Christmas I smelt it again in store because It was on sale. I really liked it but sadly couldn't afford it. The last few months though I've been really wanting one of her perfumes, either this one or Enchanted. I finally found this one on sale at my local Superdrug. I got the huge 100ml bottle for a great price and I'm in love with it. I smell the raspberry with the vanilla, a hint of the tea and the creamy peachy goodness. The bottle is glorious and it looks great sitting next to my other perfumes. A happy purchase!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

Wonderstruck is juicy, fruity, sweet goodness. I get a blast of fresh raspberry and vanilla when first sprayed. As the fragrance wears I get the florals and the nice tea note. Finally it dries down to a soft vanilla amber. I was really hoping to smell the peach but it never came through on my skin. I think the tea note makes this one a little "dusty" on my skin and keeps it from being cloying. I feel like I have smelled this perfume before (a little Someday meets Fantasy maybe?) and it's definitely not original but I feel like the notes come together well. Feminine and youthful but not it's not special enough to be full-bottle worthy for me.

Falken
Falken

This perfume smells like something I could give to someone I really don't like....

freshcultureshock
freshcultureshock

Cotton Candy. Take that review as it is either good or bad........

This is just another sweet candy-ish scent that doesn't stick out. Like many teen star scents.

Lozza16

Love this perfume very sweet and fruity for every day wear, for me this scent is justin biebers someday meets Britneys midnight fantasy lol :)

MichaelCerasEyebrows

This scent strikes a sort of nostalgia for me, it is young but not in a bad way. The tea (which is right behind a creamy vanilla and raspberry in order of strength), honeysuckle and trickles of floral notes is what makes Wonderstruck a tad more different from your typical fruity teenager fragrance. It is delicate, soft, slightly warm. As for those saying this smells like Bieber's Someday, I disagree, as I have smelt that scent which has a very sharp, tart berry and the perfume itself is not so much a composition as Taylor Swift's. I am not getting Spear's Fantasy either (except for Fantasy's fruity top notes), as her fragrance is very, very gourmand whereas Taylor's is more fruity, a fruity fragranced tea.
All-in-all I enjoy Wonderstruck. It captures an innocence that you can only see in a child, a hint of magic, nostalgia, but never in a cheesy way. I would repurchase now and again to be in that state, but no one should have a constant longing to be somewhere else (and perhaps you won't get that specific vibe with Wonderstruck, however that's opinion)

EDIT: Alright, so I've been wearing JB's Someday a lot lately (more or less so I'm not wasting it) and yes, Wonderstruck is quite similar. However, if you are debating between the two, go for Wonderstruck! Again it's better than the Biebs b/c Wonderstruck is a whole composition. (I was very new to fragrance at the time I got Biebers scent so try not to judge me haha)

Angeldelight900
Angeldelight900

I sprayed this In a shop literally 3 hours go and can just about smell it on me not very good staying power, the smell is pleasant, reminds me a lot Of Britney spears fantasy/midnight fantasy,, that deep rich cooked fruit with sugar and vanilla smell , its nice but propbley wouldn't purchase this if i already have Britney midnight fantasy.

N.V.GREEN
N.V.GREEN

this perfume is so pleasant. It's sweet but not to the point of being a gourmand.

Bratpat
Bratpat

Dad got his for mom and I must say that it suits younger women (i.e., teenagers) better. This is too sweet for middle-aged women, or for women above 25.

swiftlyspeaking
swiftlyspeaking

OH. MY. GOD.
I love it. I'm not saying this 'cause I'm a fan, but this is absolutely one of my favourite fragrance ever, maybe the best. This fits beautifully with my skin, it's long lasting and it has a beautiful sillage. Sweet, but not too much. Peach, sandalwoods, vanilla, tea. I LOVE IT. The bottle's nice too.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

Pretty This has coconut in it for sure. Smells like tanning lotion. I like it

annettepe
annettepe

i like this scent. its pleasant, girly, sweet and youthful. though it lacks originality as i find it very similar to justin biebers perfume as well as britney spears midnight fantasy minus the strong plum note.

its a very sweet fragrance. the notes i get the most out of this is the fruity berry notes, peach and strong creamy vanilla throughout. i dont really smell any floral notes, woody notes or anything else. its quiet a simple scent. nothing unique though...

praerotare
praerotare

I tested this on my wrist on Black Friday and the scent managed linger on my letterman's jacket. So for the past two and a half weeks, everytime I putted on my jacket, my wrist would spell like a berries and cream Starburst. So I got tired of waiting for the scent to wear off and decided to wash my jacket...The takeaway message is if you like to smell like one of those fruity body sprays, this is for you.

I'm not into Enchanted---it's rather teeny bopperish :(

IeatYanYans
IeatYanYans

I am writing this with a giant headache.

Tried this scent out today after buying it on sale and to be honest, it's way too sweet. My first impression after spritzing- this is packed to the brim with vanilla and there's something like a hint of caramel and fruit.

The vanilla note comes out too strong and is headache inducing even with just one spritz. There are fruity notes in the background but they are barely detectable. This concoction smells very prepubescent and vaguely reminds me of something that Bath and Body Works would sell...except more overbearing- like when you sniff one too many scents there without clearing your olfactory nerves. I waited for this perfume to head to the drydown but on me, the notes are quite linear.

I would not repurchase this and will probably give this away to my friend- hopefully one who can stand sweetness inducing headaches.

kellyabfab
kellyabfab

I enjoyed the smell more at first than I did after an hour or so. My husband said no though.

avrilfan422
avrilfan422

I don't own a bottle of this perfume but I've used it and I really like it. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and it caught my eye immediately.
When you first spray it on, it's quite fruity and girly-but once you smell it a bit later it smells beautiful!
I would love to get this perfume, it's lovely.

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

This smells so good to me! i'm not good at describing fragrances at all but i love the green tea note in this. I'm on my second bottle of this (for me that says something since i get sick of perfumes quickly.) lovelovelove~

wonderstrucksomeday
wonderstrucksomeday

I think this perfume is absolutely fantastic. I got the boxed set with the 3.4 oz., the .5 oz, and the body lotion. Trust me when I say this-– It lasts! I spray it once on me every day, and it's strong. Throughout the whole day I can smell it. It smells amazing, too. It's spicy, but sweet. It's the kind of thing that you just want to keep on smelling. It's great for every day wear, and for special occasions. I definitely reccommend this.

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

I have no idea why but this fragrance reminds me of Christmas hollys. It's very sweet and girly and it smells like Justin Bieber's Someday but not like identical only a little bit. I recommend this scent for Winter like on the month of December ad the start of January.

senilis
senilis

As a guy and a huge fan of Taylor Swift, I think this is a pretty pleasant fragrance. Very fruity, I mostly smell the vanilla and peach notes above the rest with a waft of raspberry. I could see why young girls would go for this (other than the fact that it's Taylor Swift's EDP).

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

It's allright.. Not my cup of tea but it's not BAD.
It fits younger girls (10-15 y.o) (in my opinion).

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

I don't particularly care for this perfume.
It is very sweet and synthetic smelling.
I can't really pick out any notes, and it's not because it's well blended.
The sillage is fine, the lasting power is mediocre.
I really like the bottle, but that's about it.
The bottle is very pretty.

Abendlicht
Abendlicht

Cough cough... If you want to smell like a cake go for it.... A long as you don't hang out with me ;0). This is for little girls, on that respect its nice but I find it a bit cloying. I sniffed a lot of "new" perfumes when I go around stores and pharmacies and for some reason it seems that if they have the name of a pop star ( and yes I had to google Taylor swift, so I wasn't biased, I didn't know if she was a pop star), they smell like a cake or a lollipop. So, I think that they are the pop music of the perfume! I share the same dislike. :0) I'll keep sniffing, I dislike generalization. But eh! It's pop after all! That's the point!

reema_3ali
reema_3ali

I don't know if it's just me but Justin Bieber, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Nicki Minaj perfumes all smell very, very similar to me. Not unique at all.

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

Despite the listed notes, I smells a soft, aqueous scent beneath the others. Perhaps it's the freesia.

bowties
bowties

I have very mixed feelings about this perfume. I was attracted by the pretty bottle to try it on. At first it came on too artificial and too sweet then it dryed down to a muskier warm vanilla that stuck to my skin. Reminds me of Britney Spears' Fantasy. Bought a bottle and regretted it and ended up giving it to my 12 yo sister. Some days I hate it. Some days I'm OKAY with it. Nothing special about this. Your typical fruity teen perfume. IMHO it's more suited for younger teens.

karenrobert
karenrobert

At the first spritz, it smells like Viva La Juicy with the strong sharp chemical smell. Then it morphs into Britney Spears Fantasy, after 30 minutes it smells like a combination of Fantasy and VS Very Sexy. It's a girly sweet and fruity fragrant with a matured creamy rich vanilla twist. I hated it at first but 30 minutes later, it's quite lovely. It's not my holy grail fragrant, but it's definitely something I want in my perfume collection. Better for the colder weather. It can be too strong and cloying for the summer months like the older perfumes made decades to centuries ago or the 80's-90's. Everyone around me love it on me. This perfume lasts more than a day on me. I don't know why everyone seem to think this perfume smells young. The only thing young about it is the sweetness which is the main stream smell on every perfume now a day. They have Wonderstruck gift set at target for only $29. You can also get it at outlet stores such as ross or marshall for about $30 1.5 oz. I would love to get one of the gift set. I thought this original fragrant smells better than the newer Enchanted Wonderstruck.

ginepro
ginepro

Very girly and very very sweet. Yet kind of pleasant and nice. I feel i'm a bit too old for this though (i'm 27), i can see a younger girl wearing this. I love the bottle and i could buy it only for the bottle (i'm kind of a sucker for cute and glittery things).
I don't know why but at first i was soo sure i could smell pineapple in it? Anyone who felt the same while smelling it?

juliet capulettt
juliet capulettt

i love this fragrance, i think its sweet, fruity and kinda romantic.. it smells magical!

Renee89
Renee89

I love this fragrance!! It's youthful, tasty and powdery at the same time. I love the smell I could smell it all day.

I would definitely recommend it.

rainydays293
rainydays293

A very sweet, youthful, fresh smell. Not very long lasting though

horselover
horselover

This is my first bottle of perfume. It is fun and festive for my age.

Mortbane
Mortbane

I wanted so badly to like this one. The initial fragrance was fruity and sweet. It was just what I wanted. But in a matter of minutes the fragrance degraded into a powdery sort of old lady perfume. No kidding, this perfume seems to be a replica of Beyonce's. They both start out Gloomy Bear and turn Lady Stetson. It does not wear well.

julieanneh
julieanneh

I tried Wonderstruck today. I don't hate it and I don't love it either. Its young, sweet and feminine and I can see why so many people love it. For me it was a little irritating after a while. It is way to powdery for my taste and reminded me of freshly bathed and powdered babies! It is definitely aimed at the preteen to mid 20's age group. Not sexy or elegant or seductive at all. Kind of innocent and annoying at the same time. Lasts well about 4 hours plus.

winterapple
winterapple

It is a nice smelling scent, but too sweet for my liking.

I just bought it though because I love the bottle. xD

ToxicCandyification
ToxicCandyification

My friend wears this every day and it always makes me nauseous and gives me a headache. It smells mostly like vanilla with undertones of peach, but is much too strong and overpowering for use during the day in the warmer months. Smells delicious but use sparingly.

b34ut1ful
b34ut1ful

This is a great perfume. Usually perfumes have an alcoholish smell whe you first spray it. This did not. I was immeadiately misted with a fruity floral smell, and later in the day it became sweeter and muskier. 3 days later, I can still smell it on my wrists as strong as the day I sprayed it. Scary longevity.

SweetSwiftie13
SweetSwiftie13

Does somebody maybe know if Wonderstruck will be released in the Netherlands and if so, when? :( 'Cause I really want it soo badly but I can't find it anywhere! :'(

cinsot
cinsot

At the heart of this impressive boozy berrylicious vanilla scent sits a gorgeous hibiscus note giving Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck a mature sophistication I wasn't really expecting to be honest.

Wonderstruck has been a wonderful discovery. Ripe berries, juicy peach, iced tea and vanilla dusted blossoms sitting upon a soft downy bed of fluffy musks point to a full-grown composition someone of my vintage applauds in a celebrity perfume.

Actually a lady enriched by many more years than I was standing alongside me today as I sprayed Wonderstruck from the tester bottle onto blotter and she too was impressed by the development of the aroma, so much so she bought a bottle as well!

I love how perfume can bring people together.

verzosa
verzosa

Smells like sweet and clean berries. Not bad, but not good either. Too standard and unrecognizable because of it's blandness. If you really like this scent, it really isn't any different from the scent of Be Enchanted from the Bath and Body Works Collection.

lifelessmidget
lifelessmidget

Definately worth buying, it has a nice candy smell to it, delicious. It would be a nice gift to give to someone who is usually out and about during the day, definately for the young and fun loving. only downside is the price

sumrdream
sumrdream

Got this for Christmas last year. Warm, fruity and very wearable. A little sexy, a little sweet. I definitely smell the currant or raspberry in this when you first put it on. It dries a little sweeter on me. This is a good every day perfume just wish it lasted a little longer. I can't smell it at all at the end of the day.

Nasrin Shahirah
Nasrin Shahirah

This is my number one of fragnance!! Besides that, I'm a biggest fan/die hard fan of TAYLOR SWIFT!! :D definitely should buy it again!!

mmpopsicle
mmpopsicle

Just another celebrity perfume that smells waaay too sweet with no true original combination of notes. Far from sophisticated. Very young.

comfortablynumb83
comfortablynumb83

I have Wonderstruck on one hand and Someday by Justin Bieber on the other. They don't smell alike. The only thing in common is that they are both sweet scents. I absolutely LOVE this perfume. If you could imagine what sweet and cute Taylor Swift would smell like, this is it. I definitely smell raspberry and vanilla. Just a wonderful perfume all around.

Amienne
Amienne

It smelled amazing like a good fruity floral~ the only negative thing is that it only last 30mins on my skin and does not project well. Very disappointing.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

sweet and kinda milky. Too sickly sweet for my taste, not something i would want to wear.

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

There was nothing special in this scent :/ I didn't hate it, but i didn't love it. The bottle was beautiful just like Taylor herself, but I think the bottle was too big..I wouldn't buy this to myself.

tank94
tank94

I've started Christmas shopping a little early, and I tested this because reviews said it smells like Justin Bieber's Someday, and my sister loves that perfume. It smells like the Berries & Cream Starburst. Raspberries on top of vanilla ice cream.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

Okay, I was at dillards and decided to try this again... I ended up buying the large of this the lotion and not to mention the enchanted as ! I love them both! Just wished it stuck around longer..

RainyDayDaydream
RainyDayDaydream

I don't own it, but I have tried it on. I was in the shops, trying out perfumes. I assumed Taylor Swift would have a gourmand scent, as most celebrities who have a younger fan base go for making more sweeter perfumes. Maybe it was because I already had a few sprays of other perfumes on that made me dislike this, but it smelled like a strong mix of citrus and sweet at the same time. And that just did not work for me, at all. My first impression was it smells synthetic and almost sickly. When I sprayed it on, I'm pretty sure the whole shop saw me pull a face of disgust. I expected to like it, as I like most celebrity perfume lines. But this was a disappointment. Its over-priced as well, for a scent that isn't original and has been done before. I do quite like the bottle, in contrast.

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

this has NO LASTING POWER!!! smells lovely but i had to respray every hour

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

This was actually a blind buy for me. I'd seen so many good reviews that I decided to just go for it. What can I say? I was pleasantly surprised by Wonderstruck. It's sweet and powdery and so, so feminine. I've never had such a girly perfume before, but I absolutely love this. I wear it almost every day to school and I'm constantly getting compliments on how nice I smell. Plus, the bottle is adorable!

missloulou098
missloulou098

i love love love this perfume! it's so sweet and soft and pretty but also last for a very long time. one thing i also love about it, is that the smell lasts long, and is always there but you cant always smell it (but others can) so when ever i flicked my hair or something i would smell it and it would be a nice sweet suprise!

T Stypayhorlikson
T Stypayhorlikson

I bought a Taylor Swift Junior Jewels t-shirt online and the shop sprayed this perfume on it. When it arrived in my house I was out of the town so I got to open it the next day and surprisingly after the time it took to ship plus one day I still could smell the perfume. I think the main scent is definitely vanilla, and I also got hints of berries. It's lovely, really. It smells sweet but not like cheap plastic-fake sweet, neither too sweet that it gives you headache. It's warm and subtle, charming and elegant. And it lasts really really long cause I could still smell it the next day after I opened it. I'm definitely saving for this one and I think any girl should too, x.

Malibu

I think that most berry notes tend to smell similar when used in perfumes, so I give bonus points to WONDERSTRUCK right away, as it uses slightly more distinctive notes of raspberry. Though after having said that, I wonder if dewberry the same as blackberry? Because that is what I think is actually alongside the raspberry. After the berries the peach is the next strongest fruit - which surprised me as it's meant to be a base note, yet it develops soon after being applied to skin. The soft vanilla is present through all of the fragrance, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix.

The heart of WONDERSTUCK is meant to contain thirteen different floral notes as thirteen is meant to be Swift's lucky number, but the tea note develops in under ten minutes and is stronger then most of the floral notes, so hides nearly all of them. I can separate the listed honeysuckle, and sometimes I also pick up on a light hint of the hibiscus, but can't begin to guess at anything else - it all becomes one long powdered note underneath the tea. The tea is the only note that is really able to stand out from the fruits and vanilla. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of raspberry, peach and vanilla. The sandalwood and musk are mingled closely together so it is a warm and creamy mix - nice, but it is a blend that is used in many fragrances today. The lingering tea note does give WONDERSTRUCK a bit more umph, but I was still disappointed by how linear the blend seemed on me.

Although I think WONDERSTRUCK is pleasant, very wearable and wears quite well for the price, I won't be replacing my bottle. I don't really regret buying it, but after a year I have to admit that I've become bored with it, as there is nothing unique about it and the fragrance is a bit too linear for my tastes. I don't like putting perfumes into different age groups, but I have to admit that this does seem rather youthful. There's nothing wrong with that, but I personally didn't feel very confident wearing it. I think that I'm going to pass my bottle on to someone else.

Lots of people compare this to either Britney Spears Fantasy or Midnight Fantasy [also Elizabeth Arden releases], but I don't get the comparisons at all. I'd say this is more along the lines of a Harajuku Lovers release; Music.

Assra
Assra

When I was 14, my brother went on a trip to the US, and when he came back he brought me the Abercombie 8 perfume. I absolutely fell in love with it and was so sad when I ran out cause I couldn't get it in Germany. This spring, a couple weeks before my birthday, my father was the one going to the US, and I wanted to ask him for the Abercombie perfume. But I read somewhere that it might have been discontinued, and I wasn't even sure if he would have been able to find an Abercombie store where he went, so I named him the Taylor Swift perfume instead. Don't ask me why, I just thought it would be easily available, and the floral notes seemed like something I would enjoy, I was just hoping it wouldn't be too sweet. And I wasn't disappointed. I must admit I didn't like it first when I smelled it in the bottle, it seemed like the perfumes I loved as a teenager and now have grown out of. But I was amazed by it when I tried it on my skin. This perfume is a mystery for me, since I usually don't like vanilla and gourmand scents,or sweet scents, and it is supposed to be exactly in that category. But for some reason, wonderstruck is an exception to my usual preferences. Maybe on me the floral and woody notes are stronger then the fruity ones? I can identify the vanilla, but none of the other notes. And one day, it made click: This perfume had something that reminded me of the Abercombie 8 perfume.I mean, they don't really smell similar, they are no twins, but cousins or sisters. I did some research and found out that the Abercombie perfume was Taylor Swift's favourite, so may be she was a little inspired by it :)

alannah93
alannah93

i had a sniff of this today and i have to say it smells wonderful, it's a lovely vanilla perfume but it's not overpowering like katy perry - meow is, this is a soft subtle vanilla and i got a few of the fruity notes coming through aswell, it's a good perfume from taylor swift.

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

i love love this fragrance.

i got a vial of it, really have no idea about the scent but i always think it would be good, and it even better!

i love all stage of it, and luckily, it's stay long on me :)

elenabambi94
elenabambi94

Very lovely. The most prominent notes to me are (in order of strength) the vanilla, the raspberry, the peach, the freesia, the musk, and then finally a small amount of sandalwood. No, it's not the most unique or daring scent in the world, but it's a very nice fruity vanilla with a little bit of floral, and I can't imagine it ever being an offensive scent to anyone. I almost always get compliments when I wear it, and it's quite a pleasant, comforting scent; not too fresh, not too warm, just right in the middle. I think anyone from 13-30 could wear it, it could suit anyone.

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

I am a guy.

I love this scent so much that I want to have my own bottle.
It is really fruity with a touch of floral aroma.
I love raspberry, so I am very bias when I smell the raspberry. The honeysuckle is just the right amount to make it girly and not too sophisticated for young women. To all ladies out there, if you want to smell like a princess, this is a must buy.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Hmm well I was worried that this scent would smell like Midnight Fantasy since I hate that scent, but this one smells nice. Very berry fruity smell.

I would say that I like this one but not as much as her new one. If you are more into sweet/fruity scents then you will like this one but if you like more of the vanilla/spice/fruity scents then try her new one.

ladymillion123456789

very nice love it its very sweet but not sickly over the top sweet gorgeus bottle to my favorite celebrity fragrance by far along with katy Perry meow!

theprophetblog
theprophetblog

This is generic and a little sickly, but it does smell good for what it is. As far as this style of sweet celeb fruity florals goes, this is one of the better ones for sure.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

So I decided to test it since it's supposed to smell like guerlain's paris to moscow le voyages. I pray and hope that this is not what it smells like! I get musky raspberry cough syrup. with a very medicinal chemically smell. Not impressed, but at least it's not giving me headaches and a reaction. Why do so many scents end up smelling terribly cheap on me?

enzyme1
enzyme1

I'm actually really impressed by this perfume, usually I like my potent perfumey perfumes like aromatics elixir, or samsara, but sometimes I just want to smell nice and relax without having the cloud/haze of heavy scent around me.
The impression of wonderstruck is a nice soft fruit salad, I need more time to describe the full structure of the scent but I can say for now that it is very nice.

fragranceluver715
fragranceluver715

Really boring, just a simple vanilla candy scent just like Justin Bieber's Someday and Girlfriend, and Katy Perry's Meow.

Sugarbombx17
Sugarbombx17

I got this fragrance as a birthday gift from my mom, and I am absolutely in love with it!!:3 Its very pretty, but it doesn't last as long as I had hoped. I'll get about 2 To 2 1/2 hours of wear out of it at the most :/ but when I pair it with the lotion, it lasts a little longer. Throughout the entire scent, the most prominent notes are the peach and the vanilla. The berries and florals and soft musks are all blended together very nicely though, and I think they add some dimension to the fragrance. I would wear this mostly during the day and in autumn since its so sweet and peachy, but some classify this as a spring/summer scent. I can't wait to try Taylor's second perfume!! I hope it's just as nice<3!!
P.S. I own both Viva La Juicy and Fantasy, and I dont think this smells anything at all like Viva. The drydown is a little similar to fantasy, but fantasy is much more candy- like and this is fruity.

jckp27
jckp27

Oh. I love this! it smells quite delightful. Very fruity! i got the small version with no charm :). I would prefer the bigger one, but my mom said that is rude to say so i cant have the big one. :(

jae-p
jae-p

To me, it smells like Carried Away by Bath and Body Works.

SandraV
SandraV

Hmm-at first this smells just like B&BW Black Raspberry Vanilla on me then becomes a softer version of BS Midnight Fantasy(nothing like the original Fantasy).I'm hardly able to smell it after an hour so I just don't know.It smells too much like a lot of other stuff for me to keep it at this point unless something changes.Darn:(

Adriana Duarte
Adriana Duarte

Hello kikiena01 I've bought there and perfumes are original, but I had problems with delivery to my country. So I preferred to buy at fragrancex.com

Sillykelly
Sillykelly

I did not get any of the peach initially, or anything sweet. On me it went very patchouli-ist with a hint of something slightly vanilla and some amber. I liked it though and thought the dry down could be very nice indeed. But,to my chagrin, even dousing myself and my clothes in it, it virtually disappeared within 15 min and this is verified by my friends who were around me when I doused myself and by one who wasn't. Both said they didn't get an whiff of it, even close to my skin, in a very VERY short time-literally 15-20 min. It went back.

caline00
caline00

one of the most amazing celebrity perfumes ever ! Taylor swift did an amazing job with this perfume ! starting from the bottle it is truly a masterpiece ! i love how it is hollographic and the lid is very intricate and th charms are cute too! while the fragrance is a winter perfume that is fruity and warm yet very sweet and floral . Truly a wonderful fragrance ! Though a lot of people say it smells like someday by justin bieber i assure you that it doesn't !

syarashin
syarashin

What is wrong with my nose? I couldn't smell any hint of peach there. Maybe it's the chemistry with my skin. I got loads of vanilla. And berries. Green tea? None. Apple blossom? None.

I was desperate to love it, but failed. It turns out to be only in my LIKE list. But nevermind, maybe time will change that.

Commenting on its longevity, oh my God. Horrible! I was only sitting down without doing anything (but surfing the Internet) but it was gone after, like, 1 and 1/2 hours.

It's quite a shame since I think its sillage is good enough and not offensive at all. It is good for everyday wear and I don't mind to have a big bottle as it is very pretty!

thomasx3
thomasx3

This one reminds me a lot of Lady Million by paco rabanne, but wonderstruck is a little bit more sweet .
It starts of a little strong and very raspberry, but after a while it gets soft and you can smell the vanilla .
Love it :)

GummiBear
GummiBear

I really like this one!:)
so lovely and unique. girlie and young.
nice smell of berries.
what I would expect a princess to smell like:)
nice!but I wish the staying power was longer.
I think I'll get a larger bottle...

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

When I was a kid, there was a rhyme to which we played pattycake. The first line went, 'Under the bramble bushes, down by the sea...' and we never could remember the rest. This made me think of that rhyme. I got a big hit of blackberries and raspberries made lovely by a curious combination of undernotes; at first it was almost nutty beneath the berries, just cutting nicely across a group of notes that could have turned into fizzy Vimto. I suspect it was a subtle combination of sandalwood, vanilla and musk that kept the perfume grown up without losing its first tingle of magic. This scent is well named and well bottled; it doesn't seem to last very long, but I'll give it a second chance. Just like the bottle, it has its charms!

taylor5wift13

IT SMELLS LIKE PARIS AMOUR BY BATH AND BODY WORKS! DOESN'T ANYONE SMELL LIKE RESEMBLENCE OF THE TWO! SEVEN OF THE TWELVE NOTES MATCH TOO!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I tried this today and it smells exactly like Elizabeth Arden`s Provocative Interlude! I mean, I own PI and I can`t tell which one is which! Both from EA and PI is discontinued... go figure...

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

This one dries down to a lovely peach tea with just a hint of amber. It isn't too heavy or strong and i think it is a perfect summer wear.

lmk224
lmk224

This is pure dewberry and tea on my skin. Reminds me of the body shop dewberry from the 90's. The dry down is very soft and powdery, I feel the longevity could be better but overall it's a well balanced sweet fragrance, it doesn't smell anything like fantasy. I love them both.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I don't own this perfume but I really want it! I have a sample vial and it will be gone pretty soon. This fragrance is one word: BEAUTIFUL! That was literally the first thing that popped into my head when I put it on my skin, "OMG this smells so beautiful!" It's not too sweet. Perfectly fruity and floral. I love the smell of sandal and amber... it makes this fragrance more mature, I guess. God, I am in LOVE! This is what I'm asking for for my birthday coming up. WOW.

rage.chica
rage.chica

I don't get a lot of fruit from this. When I wear it I get a whole lot of coconut? and tea. It's nice and interesting, dries down to sweet vanilla.

ryonana
ryonana

i'm a big taylor swift fan, so i was really excited for this perfume. but after i tried it on, i realized that it smelled really similar to one of the harajuku lovers perfumes.

lizzie81
lizzie81

well... I decided to take the plunge and just try this today on my skin although I did have reservations about it being overly sweet and plasticky. The first blast was horrendous, i instantly regretted my decision to spray knowing i was going to have to live with it for several hours as i was no where near a bathroom where i could wash it off. Something in the top note actually made me feel physically sick, a very unusual reaction for me to perfume. The thing is after the first 30 mins or so it dries down to a quite nice, sweet, creamy, woody affair! I find the woody note particularly appealing and some what reminiscent of Hilary Duff 'with love' only with creamy sweetness layered on top. It's a shame about the top notes for me, however I still slightly prefer 'with love' even if the top notes weren't objectionable. This is a definate no for me given the problem in the top notes, however I think someone younger might well enjoy it, such a shame cos I LOVE the bottle!!! I can understand comparisons to Britney Spears 'Fantasy' but actually i think 'Wonderstruck' is more complex, they seem to share a few similarities.

Princess
Princess

Its like a mix of fantasy & dream angels Heavenly enchanted
or Halle berry¨s first perfume

saguna
saguna

Yes, I agree with most reviews. Fruity, blueblackberry, mango,girly scent. I think it's very good for summer time and could match to Nivea fruit power Gel shower ( I can't remember which one was almost the same for me).

I could use it, but gave the sample to my 13 y old daughter and she loved it ( she hates perfumes apart from Green Tea E.Arden). and she asked me to buy her a big bottle. So, yes , girly with not too good lasting power, definitelly not worth its price.

sofababe
sofababe

Sweet, fruity, summery but somewhat generic smelling. It smells like a dozen other fragrances on the market. Which doesn't mean its not good, it's a pretty fragrance and its bound to be popular with the younger age group especially.
Longevity- average, sillage- minimal.
I like it but I'm not "Wonderstruck" by it.

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

Smells like a mango, peachy, passionfruit body spray. Reminds me of the Body Shop. Lasts about three hours, which surprised me. I love Taylor, but I don't like it enough to buy it.

taylor5wift13

This smells exactly identical to Paris Amour by Bath and Body Works. In fact 7 of the notes match it.

BritXOX
BritXOX

It's nice that I got a chance to smell this. It was similar to Justin Bieber's Someday. Bottle is beautiful!

Shinbin
Shinbin

Just bought it today as it finally arrived in the UK, the 30 ml bottle is soo cute even though it doesn't have the charm its so tiny and adorable i love the colour and it has like a green rainbow sheen on it too and the cap of the bottle is gorgeous.

the smell is light, but in a good way, i can smell raspberry peach and some vanilla, the green tea note seems to be the reason its so fresh .

louis_sweet
louis_sweet

smells just like sammi sweethearts "Dangerous" perfume. Except Sammi's, smells way better and more powerful.

citadel
citadel

This is a nice fruity/vanilla scent--not amazing, but not bad. It's a good scent to wear on days when I'm dressed casual and youthful. The staying power is, unfortunately, nothing to write home about.
When I first smelled it, I thought, "Fantasy. Exactly like Fantasy", but my second impression was that they don't smell the same at all. It's definitely not as loud nor as gourmand. Overall, it's an innocent and non-controversial scent that should work well on a lot of ladies (would make a good gift). I don't reach for this that often, but when I do, it's a sweet mood-lifter.

Nicole Kelly
Nicole Kelly

I got this with the cute little clutch [the gift with purchase]. I LOVE it. It smells like a fruity version of Britney Spears' Fantasy, only sadly this has NO staying power on me!! & the "dry-down" isn't as nice as Fantasy IMO. I still love it. I can't wait until it's older & the price goes down some. I also love the bottle. I'm a sucker for pretty bottles.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I thought for a moment that I had sprayed on the wrong fragrance and went back for a second test again. But no, I had it right. I was braced for something very strong and sweet. I also expected to hate it as I've seen so many people compare it to Britney Spears Fantasy. It smells absolutely nothing like it. It's not what I expected at all really.
I had been trying to find a hibiscus scent and this is it. This to me is all hibiscus and green tea, with amber and a hint of vanilla warming the dry down. There is a touch of peach in the middle but it doesn't last long. It's quite linear and rather gentle really. It does have, as my boyfriend said, a bit of a lipsticky feel to it which I think is due to the waxy honeysuckle, but it is really a very nice pretty scent. Sillage about half a foot, staying power is about 5 hours. It's quite inexpensive here and is a nice easy scent for every day. I won't rush out to buy it, but would welcome it as a present.

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

Nothing far from the usual celeb fragrances. I actually like Taylor Swift as opposed to many celebs, but not her perfume. Way too sweet, an overpowering vanilla with berries. It's better than some others, I guess, for those who love incredibly sweet scents. The pro if you like is it has a lot of staying power. It has so much vanilla you could probably use it to trick your mind into staying warm in the winter.

thejennysaurus
thejennysaurus

I really love this perfume. I was trying to stay away from this fragrance for a year because this is my best friend's signature scent, but now that she's moved I've finally caved and bought the thing.
The scent is like vanilla-y sweet pears mixed with raspberries on me. And let me just say that Wonderstruck lasts for awhile on me. I put this on at 10 AM this morning, went to work at a doggy daycare for 6 hours, and now it's 8 PM and smells just as good as when it first dried down! I'd say that's pretty impressive for a celeb perfume.

knit_at_nite
knit_at_nite

Wonderstruck- I was not. But it is quite wearable, better composed and more balanced than some other celebrity scents I've tested, thanks to the nose Olivier Gillotin (who composed one of my favorite fig scents -Cristobal by Balenciaga). Wonderstruck has a touch of a fine-boned, feminine elegance, stays close to the skin and has 3-4 hour longevity on my skin. You could do a lot worse for a celebrity scent.

ellapage
ellapage

I have been waiting for this to come out here in Northern Europe and just the other day it FINALLY did! I was so excited and I just had to buy this one right away! BTW it's waaaay cheaper here...I bought my 30ml bottle for 30€ and the 50ml one was for 39€. I just fell in love with this perfume the minute I smelled it :) So amazing. To me the most noticable notes are rasberry, green tea and peach. It reminds me of Arizona green tea actually which is something I love about this fragrance. Obviously the packaging is just gorgeous but my 30ml bottle didn't have the adorable little charms :( I was a little dissapointed by that but it's ok as long as the scent is still the same haha!

Nekomusume
Nekomusume

I work at Boots in York- we already have the tester out in the cabinets but unsure about actual units for sale. I work in a big store, but not the biggest.

Will keep my eyes open, it's not online from what I've seen yet. I have smelled the tester and it is lovely, young but nothing ground breaking. Fairly typical celeb perfume.

sunshine3215
sunshine3215

I bought this the other day at macys. I got a gift set for around 50.00 which was the lotion, perfume and small perfume for your office. It smells really good. Along the same lines as a pink sugar, britney spears and paris hilton scents.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This smells really pretty....I would buy this for a teen or twenty something in a second! It's way to wrong for me. I'm not sure if its because I'm older than its Target market or if its my chemistry but it just smells so wrong on me. It is obviously a young fragrance to my nose. I know a mature woman who wears this beautifully so if it works for you that's great....but the sweetness is too magnified on me. I can't feel good in it. It's another ultra sweet young gourmamd.

ladymillion123456789

reminds me of viva la juicy and im not really a fan of viva la juicy

sofeaabdullah
sofeaabdullah

Received the largest 3.4 OZ bottle of this yesterday. I was worried this would be too much of a tween fragrance for those of us over 25, but I was pleasantly surprised. I purchased this without testing it first when I read the notes. (The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, freesia and apple blossom. The heart has sweet vanilla along with honeysuckle and white hibiscus and it finishes with amber, musk, sandalwood and peach in the base)

Peach, vanilla and raspberry are some of my favorite notes in fragrances so when I saw all three in this one I couldn't resist. Upon first spray it smelt like BS Fantasy (which is one my favs) but that only lasted for about 2 seconds and then it evolved into something completely different.

For the first 10 minutes, Wonderstruck smells mostly of vanilla and candied raspberries on my skin, then the heart comes through and you do get the white hibiscus and more of the freesia from the top note. The apple is hard to detect, I can smell it when first sprayed slightly, but only for the initial spray, it really is overpowered by that raspberry. There is also a strong note of honeysuckle in this and combined with the vanilla it is a very sweet scent. Once it settles on my skin the fragrance is a very fruity raspberry-vanilla-slightly floral-honeysuckle. Very very sweet, it's definitely a gourmand scent, so you really need to like gourmands to like this.

Lasting power is pretty good, about 6 hrs on me. Towards to end of the day when it's down to the base it leaves a nice vanilla-y amber scent on the skin, I never do detect any peach in this at all at any point throughout the day, so if you're not a peach fan, nothing to worry about there. It does remind me slightly of a mix of BS fantasy (which is a sweeter cake gourmand and PH Can Can (very sweet but slightly oriental feel), it definitely has a candied sweetness about it, but it's much more vanilla based than both those. A nice sweet vanilla scent that doesn't feel too young.<3

ambersuz
ambersuz

My favorite go-to perfume. Love the bottle. You immediately smell fruity peach and berries and it softly fades into a light vanilla scent. The only downside is it doesn't last long.

kurobara yuki
kurobara yuki

Wow! I can't wait to buy it. I'm a fan of her music and I think the bottle is cute in purple (purple is my fave colour) I hope that it's finally here in Malaysia :)

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

This is a very pleasant fruity gourmand fragrance. Many people are comparing this to Britney Spears Fantasy, but I don't agree with those comparisons at all. Fantasy is much more musky, and Wonderstruck is much more fruity. Both are sweet perfumes ... But that's pretty much where the similarities end for me.

Most of what I smell in Wonderstruck are the fruits and the vanillas, which makes this a really sweet fragrance (though the base notes keep it from being sickly-sweet). The raspberry and blackberry notes give a fresh-picked fruit quality, and the peach and vanilla notes make it sweet. The drydown is when I pick up on the any of the florals, musk, amber, and sandalwood. The dominant flower I smell is the honeysuckle, and the base notes outside of the peach keep it from becoming a Pink Sugar-esque fragrance.

From the bottle, I definitely get the gourmand and not much else. On my skin, the fragrance smells a lot fresher, flowery, and mature. I still pick up on the fruits and vanilla, but they aren't quite as prominant on my skin. I'm glad that the perfume mixes its notes better on my skin.

I think this is a suitable fragrance for the entire year. The vanilla and amber keep this warm enough for wear in the colder seasons, and the fruits and florals keep it fresh enough for the warmer seasons.

Bebette
Bebette

Smells exactly like Britney Spears Fantasy on me, the only differences being this one has a different, less sweet dry down, and much less sillage. Not that this is a bad thing, but not worth buying as I have Fantasy already.

Malibu

WONDERSTUCK is meant to contain thirteen different floral notes, but - aside from a breeze of freesia - none of them are strong enough to stand out from the fruits and vanilla on my skin. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

Although I think WONDERSTRUCK is 'nice', very wearable and wears quite well, I personally don't think it's anything special; I just wanted the pretty bottle for my collection.

Whilst it is a pleasant perfume to wear, it's nothing new and it doesn't excite me scent-wise. Lots of people compare this to Britney Spears Fantasy [another EA release], but I don't get the comparison at all. I'd say this is more along the lines of a Harajuku Lovers release; Music.

DaffoFay
DaffoFay

I don't usually buy sweet smell perfume. Honestly, I bought it just because I'm Taylor Swift fan. I think it has a nice scent for someone who loves sweet perfume, but for me I prefer something more sensual.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Sweet, delicious, smooth, creamy, youthful, charming, whimsical fragrance!
Wonderstruck is a delicious gourmand with a combination of sweet fruits combined with smooth creamy vanilla and warm amber.
The sillage and longevity is pretty decent. I don’t find this perfume to be strong, heavy or overpowering in any way. Nor is it cloying or sickly sweet. It is very pleasant and wearable.
It is a young fragrance but still obtains a mature quality to it. The warm vanilla and amber base keeps it from being too candyish.
Versatile enough to be worn by any age and not just teenagers. I am 25 and I love this scent!
I think this could be worn any time of year! The fruity notes make this wearable for spring and summer. And the warmness of the vanilla and amber base make this also wearable for fall and winter.
The falcon is beautiful with its shiny rainbow bottle and cute adorable gold charms. Much nicer than it is shown in the picture.
Thank you to a very kind Fragrantica member who kindly sent me a sample of Wonderstruck!
I can not wait for it to be released in the UK so I can finally own a full bottle of this gorgeous scent!

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

A pleasant and demure fragrance. Sweet, floral, and little powdery. Reminds me of the sweet plastic smell on childhood toys (think My Little Pony)!...and I don't really mean that in a bad way :)

fuzzee
fuzzee

I was given a 50mL bottle of Wonderstruck from work for the launch of it last year. I find it to be a really really sweet fragrance - and I'm not a fan of such fragrances... It's sickly sweet in my opinion, and gave me headaches, but others quite like it.

The vanilla and berries are quite obvious as soon as you first smell it.
Many customers have said that it smells like Britney Spears Fantasy... considering these two fragrances are made by the same company that does a lot of the celebrity lines, the similarities are a given.

Staying power is good. My friends could smell it on me hours after initial spray.

It's more of a 'young' fragrance - think 12 - 17 yrs old - generally Taylor Swift's audience. I'm 18, but I've never been into the sweet/fruity fragrances, so it's not for me. Makes for a great gift, though.

aqua76239
aqua76239

This does resemble Justin Bieber scent-both are sweet and have vanilla and fruit notes. Also I have Fantasy and to my nose, Wonderstruck is its closest cousin. I really don't smell floral notes here at all-its sweet gourmand vanilla that has a rather poor lasting power. I used a sample to drench myself in it but I could barely smell it 30 min later. Its pleasant enough but nothing new or exceptional.
Btw, it doesn't smell like Be Enchanted at ALL-I own it and Be Enchanted has a very strong pomegranate note that overpowers the vanilla. As I mentioned in my review of Be Enchanted, it reminds me of chilled fruit dessert. Wonderstruck is all about vanilla and you barely get a whiff of fruit

bb3706
bb3706

Too sweet and way too fruity for me. On the upside, I can still smell it on my wrist 8 hours later. Although, now it smells like bug spray.

Bettany87
Bettany87

Wonderstruck is delectable and warm on my skin ... the sweet berries, creamy vanilla and amber are blended into an intoxicating scent that has warmth but not too intense. The scent that lingers is equally alluring, a mixture of sweet and juicy notes, which to my senses is just beautiful.

I buy fragrances because they smell good to me, I do not get into the hullabaloo of who the celebrity or designer behind it is. My reviews are based on my personal experience with the fragrance, which I enjoy going through every time I find one I have not encountered before. It's quite an adventure each time I explore a new scent.

shanteyoustay
shanteyoustay

Do people actually enjoy smelling like car freshened and candy? I wish these celeb frags would steer more into the grown and sexy territory. Or at least smell fresh and clean

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

I'm not the biggest fan of the lovely Taylor Swift, but I was intrigued. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and the packaging is just very well-done. I tried this out on at least 2 different occasions at different stores. The idea behind the perfume is great, though I suppose you could say that is due to great marketing and design. Once I actually smelled it, however, I scrunched my nose and was both overwhelmed and unenthused.

This stuff is SWEET. When I first sprayed it, I could get a slight whiff of something more floral, but the longer it stayed on my wrist, the more I felt like I was wearing some berry vanilla body lotion from bath and body works. It's a young scent, which makes sense if you consider her fan base. I wish that it were more floral and less berry vanilla-y, because the bottle is just that beautiful. Some people will like it. I'm just not one of them.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I smelled this at the pharmacy the other day and it's very similar to a lot of the other young celeb perfumes: really sweet, lots of vanilla and fruit and pretty much smells like candy. I'm sure it will sell well, but the celeb perfumes are getting pretty predictable.

barefoot
barefoot

I am in love with this perfume, it smells great, however it doesn't seem to last long. I don't think I'll spend the $60 to buy it again unless it is perhaps updated to last longer

dreamfleet
dreamfleet

I bought this perfume after one whiff at a perfume counter. It was nice, at first-- floral and a little fruity-- but the drydown was just too sweet for me. This smells to me like a very lovely scent for a teenaged girl, maybe for Homecoming or Prom. It's nice, it's cute, it's sweet, but even I as a 19-year-old feel it's a little bit too young.

sweetscent90

This is a scent for 13-17yr olds.
I didn't like the smell of the green tea:(

OctoberBaby25
OctoberBaby25

I like this perfume. My best friend is a huge Taylor Swift fan and just had to have it. She wears it constantly, so I'm pretty familiar with it. I fine it smelling nice and not too overpowering & to me it dosen't seem to last long.

carolinedb

I actually have reviewed this, and I gave it a pretty negative review. However, it's growing on me, for some reason. I can't wear it every day, but sometimes I crave it.

brettashley

Came across a sample of this as I was working my way through my bag of perfume samples and decided to review it for the sake of completion.

On first sniff, raspberry, peach, and freesia come through pretty loud. There's a bland vanilla note that smells exactly the same as the vanilla they use in B&BW and Victoria's Secret. The rest of the flowers become a jumbled mash of indistinct fruity-floral. Sandalwood and musk are all but non-existent.

Overall, it's sweet berries and vanilla. Nothing exciting, but nothing offensive either. At least it seems to fade pretty quickly.

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

I love this perfume!! its so sweet and fruity. i have the rollerball but im gonna give it away to a friend of mine because i cant stand rollerballs. Now i want a big bottle of this delicious little thing.!!

flashingwhitelights
flashingwhitelights

This is disgusting! Too sickly sweet for me! This is something tweens (who are too young to wear perfume in my opinion) and teens can only get away with using. It smells too synthetic and cheap as well.

zulukline
zulukline

I know I've already reviewed this, but that spiky ball really hurts if you poke yourself with it. My friends and I nicknamed it the Spiky Ball of DOOM.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

OH THE MEMORIES
I bought Wonderstruck for my daughter on her senior prom day(April 24, 2012). That day was amazing for us.I styled her hair and she did her own makeup. Then, she put on her dress, and WOW! I was completely breathless. I couldnt believe how much time has flown. I can still remember her skipping down the hallway of her school, to her kindergartnen classroom, and turning around to waive good bye to me.. Now, she's entering the limosine, wearing high heals accompanied by her date. Life, is so beautiful. Im so happy that I have appreciated every moment!

windhill
windhill

I don't know why some people compare this one to Fantasy. There is nothing like Fantasy at all(the only thing that they're the same is they both sweet). Wonderstruck is like a fruity tea with a hints of froral+vanilla and spicy warmth of amber at the dry down. Althought the smell quite synthetic but it's soft and inoffensive. Sillage and lasting power not bad too. I think this fragrance most suitable for teenager, it's bright and cheerful but not too childish. The bottle also precious... very beautiful in person.

kirac1025
kirac1025

This doe not smell like Fantasy, but I love it. It smells like tea, vanilla, and a touch of baking. It really reflects Taylor and I bought it as a Swiftie, before smelling it. I am happy I did, and wear it all the time.

marydoan90
marydoan90

I was walking in the mall when I saw a tester of this sitting on the counter. In less than a second I went from 21 to 12 years old because I was so giddy with excitement. I had to stop myself from sprinting to the bottle to test it out.
But sadly my giddiness went away after I sprayed it. Don't get me wrong, Wonderstruck is a delicious and great scent, but the first thought in my head was "I've smelled this before..."
It reminded me of Be Enchanted or Secret Wonderland from Bath&Body Works. Come to think of it, all of the three titles sound like a family.
I love you, Taylor, but Wonderstruck is just an overpriced B&BW fragrance.

Harusha12
Harusha12

Meh.

I really tried to like this perfume. I really, really did. I went in all excited to try it on, because I had heard such great things about it.

But all I got when I smelled it was a soft -- really, really subtle, to the point where I could barely smell it two minutes after dabbing the roller-ball on -- boring perfume dominated by peach and the barest hint of some kind of synthetically sweet floral.

It's way too ambiguous for me, and the peach is just UGH! I don't like peach in general, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but even so...just too sweet and candy-like.

Overall thoughts: Extreme disappointment.

Gandhilama
Gandhilama

Boyfriend loves this! Here in Mexico, I haven't even heard of this girl Taylor. Ehh who cares though, the perfume is awesome!! They had no tester so I bought it on a whim! $990 MX for anybody wondering. As a free gift I received a rollerball 10 ml @ Suburbia. So if you purchase there, be sure to receive it, sometimes the greedy associates keep the gifts!!

dtaddeucci
dtaddeucci

I loveeeee this one, I'm not really a fan of Taylor Swift, but I think her perfume is amazing :) Its soo sweet and girly and it just smells delicious! I wanted to wait for my birthday, but I can't resist getting a bottle even sooner :D
xoxoxo

caramello-koala
caramello-koala

At first i could smell all the sweet things that as a kid i liked for example buble gum and lollipops.

It is a sweet scent that lingered for a few hours,I liked it.

I sprayed this on one wrist and a different scent on the other.

I kept smelling them all day, this scent was charming all day the dry down on my skin got better and better as the day went on.

The other scent from a well known famous brand lasted not even half as long as this scent and most of the time i was disappointed with the scent.

all in all Wonderstruck lasted about 10hr,11hrs on me and the scent just better and better as it aged.
Just before bed i got my husband to have a sniff and he thinks it reminds him of Monsoon by Monsoon. I agree at the end of the day that scent was much like Monsoon which i also love.

TeddiesGirl

I tried this at Ulta. It went from smelling sweet and berry-like to drying down to a sour tone on my skin. Not a fan.

Booogie
Booogie

This is much more wearable than I thought it would be and honestly, it's a bit more mature than I imagined. Starts out tart and fruity, not candied or synthetic, and dries down a soft, powdery raspberry and vanilla. Didn't wanna say it but I wouldn't mind having a bottle :) for now though I think I'll purchase the rollerball or purse spray.

I've gotta add that this smells nothing like Justin Bieber's Someday, not to me at least. It's much less tart and fruity than Wonderstruck, whereas Someday is more gourmand. Lasting power so far is surprisingly good and I'm really digging the drydown.

sweetiepea161616

This does NOT smell like Someday by Justin Beiber!!! Yes, I get where you are going with the comparison, but Someday smells like otter pops or grape juice (very artificial, sweet, fruity) while Wonderstruck has a great rapsberry, tea, vanilla and peach thing going on up front. It is not sophisticated, but compared to Justin Beiber's fragrance, it's a Chanel. It's sweet, yes, but there is much more going on than people give it credit for. I find the smell intoxicating and I reach for it everytime I want something sweet. Sometimes I even prefer this over my Brit Spears Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy! *gasp!*

Caela
Caela

was actually quite let down when i smelt it. Its pretty sweet with not many more notes comming through. kinda smelt like a body spray- ok but kinda cheep smelling.

ally.angeliss
ally.angeliss

I love this fragrance so much <3
this has very sweet vanilla, and kinda butterish(?) smell to it :D although, i can't rlly smell the freesias and other floral notes..
I recommend this to younger teens,since this is a very sweet fragrance and not much of maturity.

rakastan
rakastan

This bottle caught my eye long before I smelled the perfume. I am a fan of all things glittery, but I resisted because it was a celebrity fragrance. Recently, however, I tested it and liked it enough to buy. I don't keep it in the dark, as it's not a quality perfume, and I really love looking at it.

This starts off sweet and a little bit tangy - it reminds me of a mixture of Jolly Ranchers. It smells entirely synthetic, but it's pleasant and not at all sickening. Unfortunately, the smell is gone within an hour. I can find nothing new in the drydown - just fruits, a few indistinguishable flowers, and then nothing. I use it when I've arrived home from work, and want to smell something uncomplicated. Surprisingly, it's one of my only perfumes that collects compliments left and right.

sweetscent90

This scent is nothing special just a simple fruity fragrance for teens.
Smell's like a mixture of other celebrity scents,like hilarys wrapped with love.
The tea and the peach are the strong notes in this scent. I'll give it a 6/10

abby.verschoyle

i definately loved it from the moment i tested it.I cant stnd overpowering perfumes but this is quite the opposite .And i cant stand taylor swift so i wasnt fussed when i saw it until i tried it.It has a sweet soft smell and great for dates.

abby.verschoyle

i havent bought it yet but i sure want to.i came across a tester of this perfume in a magazine when it was first released.It is sweet and soft not too overpowering like lots of perfumesd and definately a winner in my book

panda0410
panda0410

Have to agree, this is *nothing* like BS Fantasy. Wonderstruck opens and remains a strong peachy vanillic scent, that is pretty musky and fruity with a wood base. Its sweet, heady and enveloping, and completely unlike Fantasy which opens with sharp kiwi and sweet lychee then drys down to a white chocolate base, there is absolutely no resemblance between the two through any of the phases. I personally love Wonderstruck, its vanilla accord is highly pleasing to me, deep fruity heart on a light floral and light but noticeable sandalwood base all embraced in musk. But I will agree thats its rather generic as far as fragrances go - another fruity composition aimed to be a crowd pleaser as opposed to unique and exquisitely crafted - and thats OK too. Not every perfume needs to be standout or standalone. Just that I have too many generic everyday scents I'll prob pass on this until Ive actually finished one of my other bottles of frags. Saving my $ for something really special for my next purchase ;)

takeasniff

Can we please put the fantasy by Britney Spears to rest once and for all. I really cannot see how this smells the same as that? I have the roller ball of Wonderstruck and at first spray I agree there is a resemblance to Brit's Fantasy but then it changes completely and has it's own character. Everyone always says perfumes smell like Fantasy, Flowerbomb or Juicy Couture or Angel when half the time they smell a little like that at the beginning but they change completely. I suspect some people are not waiting for the drydown on perfumes before they comment. It is very off putting because if I had believed the reviews on here that it smelled like Fantasy I would not have purchased it. I have tested it for myself and as I said I cannot see how this is so much like Fantasy?

What I can smell is a very sweet vanilla and sweet peach not sour like Heat by Beyonce but a sweet linear type of peach nothing like the white chocolate drydown in Fantasy not to mention the notes are completely different. I wouldn't normally react like this but this episode has annoyed me because it just smells nothing like Fantasy. :)

alexandra9078
alexandra9078

Absolutely LUV this perfume!!! I can really smell the raspberries in it. I am a huge fan of Taylor Swift and attended her concert earlier this month!! I love the bottle and the cute gold charm bracelet around the bottle. Excellent job..........I hope Tay brigs out another fragrance!!

laura95
laura95

I got a gift set for Christmas, the perfume, a mini travel sized perfume and a lotion. Absolutely love it. it's not too strong and overpowering like other fragarences angled towards teens and has a really nice relaxing scent. I am a huge Taylor Swift fan so this, along with the beautiful packaging may have swung my opinion a little but I honestly think that I would have bought it anyways. LOVE.

bellalicious
bellalicious

i need this!!! it smells amazing fruity and floral but not too overpowering perfect for a tween like me!!!

marielisagrant
marielisagrant

this is how a young girls first perfume SHOULD smell in my opinion. its got the sweetest and flirty florals but its not cloying or sickly like other celeb fragrances marketed at the same age group. young women need something that cant be over done as such when they are experimenting with their first scents. i am not a fan of taylor and i wouldnt buy this for myself but its sweet, innocent and unoffending most importantly so id recommend it to anyone buying a young ladies first perfume.

RetyanSA
RetyanSA

I bought the sample size days ago and it smells good! wonderful! awesome! nice! too many good words to describe this perfume. The bad side, is just the price which is too expensive in my country :|

sweetiepea161616

This perfume is not that sophisticated, unique, or "special" in any way, but I still LOVE it! I got a sample at Nordstrom and I am down to my last drop. I really want to buy it but I have sooo many other perfumes. I was thinking, well maybe I should just buy a small bottle, but that's already around $50. Plus, for $10 more you can get the largest bottle, so I would probably get sucked into that! Ay ay ay, there are too many good perfumes out there! Maybe I will wait for the price to go down. Hey, you never know, it could.
---
Update- I just got a full size! I'm so in LOVE!!!!!

sjd610
sjd610

I bought this without even smelling it...yes I'm a Swift fan ;) I love it so much; not too strong, and not too subtle. It's perfect!

Pota913
Pota913

I was never really a huge fan of celebrity fragrances. Ive tried so many but i was never pleased with any of them. Im a huuuge taylor fan and when i heard she was coming out with a fragrance...i wasnt excited.
But then i tried it out in stores one day and i found myselg always smelling my wrist. And that was all it took for me to go buy a full size bottle.
Wonderstruck is a fruity-floral blend. To me the most noticeable ingredients are the peaches and the tea which i really appreciated because i LOVE the smell of peaches. Overall, i think this is an amazing scent. Its sweet but not in a candy sweet way. I think this is great fragrance for any age really. Its lasting power is realy good. I spry it on myself in the morning and when i come back from school eight hours later its still lingering on my skin! I would highly recommend this scent to any girl who loves fruity floral scents and its definatly a scent to try out! Trust me on this one!!! :)

Norgirl
Norgirl

Well being a sweet loving lady i actualy ike this :) got a sample suprisingly and think this is a fresh fruity berry mix that actualy works on my skin. it is slightly like B S Radiance but whit more fressia and fruit. My oldest Girl loved this . she is a taylor fan aswell so i guess i better get here this one :)
this isent bad at all . a mix between very girly young and slightly more grown up.
a not so serios flirt whit the enchanting youth that we all miss some times . a giggely, fun kind girl whit big heart
if nybody have a bottle for swapp for my daughter let me know:)

Happy Spirit
Happy Spirit

I really dislike this perfume. It's not for grown ups but little kids. It's way too sweet and sickly and smells like candy. I know a 13 year old girl who absolutely loves Taylor Swift and this perfume would appeal to her.

When I smelled this, I thought of Taylor Swift. I could see her wearing this herself. It's girly and silly and quite childish. But Taylor appeals to tween girls so this perfume is probably mostly marketed at them.

I definitely wouldn't buy this. I'd feel like I dropped a bottle of sugar syrup all over myself.

horseluv99
horseluv99

ThThis is a great perfume! I love to wear it when going out at night but it works for the day tine too. The bottle is very pretty too and very decorative.

carolinedb

It smells very similar to Britney Spears Radiance, but more fruity and less floral. I like the smell...just not as a perfume. Too sweet, and not unique at all. I think preteens and younger teens will love it, and I wouldn't mind smelling it on other people, but, personally, I don't want to smell like a gummy bear. The bottle is pretty, though.

Still love you, Tay-Tay!

peppermint136

Whoever says this smells like "Someday" by Justin Bieber is on crack....yes, they both have berry notes but Wonderstruck is perfect, and Someday smells like spoiled berries and plastic.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I'm not a Country music fan so I don't know a lot about Taylor Swift and actually I try to steer away from anything to do with Country music but I tested this perfume and I REALLY liked it.I'm definitely going to buy this one for my collection for sure.This perfume and my Faith Hill perfumes can sit together on my vanity lol

takeasniff

We have this at my local Chemist Warehouse for Valentines day. The reviewer who said the bottle is a lilac sort of colour is right. I expected it to be blue or deep purple so when I saw it I didn't recognise it the thing I recognised was the charm bracelet.

It doesn't seem to be selling I am not sure if it is too expensive or it is too much like so many other perfumes that people are not too interested in it around my area interestin to see what happens? I thought I would get to the store and they would all be gone but there are so many bottles and no one was testing it even though there were heaps of customers testing perfume. Fantasy is extremely popular on this site but at my local stores there seems to be an abundance of the stuff everywhere. For every one bottle of Gucci there is 20 botlles of Fantasy no kidding!!

This is a light fluffy perfume if I can describe it that way. I agree with all the reviewers who say it is a nice innocent type of smell but it isn't childish. It does smell like Fantasy when it is first sprayed but my experience was that it changed very quickly from that. It is not the same as Fantasy to me it has similarities but it is it's own smell. It suits Taylor Swift. I don't really listen to her but when I have seen her I think this perfume suits her very well and is what I expected her to design.

It is not as sharp and strong as Fantasy it is a smooth creamy smell a little like cookies and cream to begin with but soon fades to a pleasant sweet slightly gourmand smell I can smell the peach but it is not a sour peach like Gwen Stefani's Lamb more a creamy peach and nothing like the peach in Beyonce's heat. So in other words don't let the peach scare you because it is blended nicely here with slight vanilla smell. I like this better than Shock by CK which when first sprayed I think is similar.

I would buy this but it was really expensive because we have only just got it in my area and I have too many similar perfumes but it is very pretty and the bottle has grown on me I don't mind the lilac colour this one is one of the better celebrity scents that I would bother re-purchasing.

c3c
c3c

I would compare Wonderstuck more to BBW Secret Wonderland than anything, but with a more "sophisticated" twist. Is it the most original perfume out there? Definitely not. But does it smell good? Definitely yes.

If you're a fan of berries and vanilla with a slight (very slight) musky feel I don't believe you'd be disappointed. But true you can't be looking for the next innovative thing. Wonderstruck is just a simple enjoyable "all around" type of scent. Pretty much appropriate for anything. It has decent sillage and lasting power, and it would be hard for many to say it stinks, aka relatively safe for anywhere. For berry fans who don't want to smell like jam this is a great little perfume.

themattsky
themattsky

This smells just like Britney's Fantasy

BLUEYELLOW
BLUEYELLOW

For me, there was nothing unique about this for me.
The initial scent is definitely tea and blackberry.. which was kinda nice,
but after not too long it dried down to a very average, and dare I say, soapy scent?
Generic, no impression or statement..
And the lasting power was really 2-3 hour tops for me.
Bottle was kind of pretty and whimsical but..
My 12 year old sister was a fan, but not for me (19).

Lozza16

Does any one know when this perfume will be released in the UK, because I love sweet fruity fragrances.And
I'm also a huge fan of Taylor Swift:)

suppie
suppie

This smells exactly like someday but with a hint of grape. Since I already have someday I think I'll skip this scent since it's much more expensive than Someday as well. If you don't already have someday, purchase this if you like a hint of grape(or berries) in it. It smells okay. I like someday better. I don't think this would last very long on my skin either.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I guess, I'm not a fan of peach. When I spray this all I get is peach!!! To me, this is a very childish scent.

UPDATE: I tried this fragrance again and while the packing is beautiful, the scent is sickly sweet.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift, but this is my signature fragrance. I got it for Christmas the 3.4 oz with Shower gel, and lotion... this is my signature perfume! Smells so berry-licious and few of vanilla. This perfume is amazing :D even my boyfriend loves it.

peppermint136

Whoa-in response to my review, I just received the big 3.4 oz bottle via mail and man, it's stronger and longer lasting than the rollerball or the sample! I now give the staying power a 9/10 now! I love Wonderstruck just that much more now!

aikohehe
aikohehe

Wonderstruck is definitely one of my favorite fragrances. When you first spray it on, it's like a berries & cream smoothie. Very sweet and floral. After about three hours, you can still smell it!! It fades to a soft musky floral. It's absolutely wonderful. It lasts all day.
Love it!

mrsmcfall
mrsmcfall

OK...so I'm 34 and definitely not a Taylor fan. But I have a sample of it, I put it on about a week ago at like, 7:00 in the evening. Went to bed, and could still smell it on me in the morning. I really like it. I'm not necessarily proud to like it, but I really do like this fragrance. I think it's somewhat floral and sweet but with a tiny sophisticated edge to it...

First off, I LOVE THIS.

I ordered a sample off eBay, and one day after it arrived I ordered the rollerball, then a week after that I ordered the 3.4 oz (can't wait for it to get here, lol!)

Wonderstruck smells like a delicious blend of raspberries, blackberries, vanilla, and freesia!

I'm not a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift (I like some of her songs) But she makes a flipping amazing perfume!

Plus, the bottle's awesome!

Scent: 10/10 (:D!)
Bottle: 10/10 (BEAUTIFUL)
Staying power: 8/10 (A good 7 hours)
Would I buy again? Yes! I'd buy every bottle out there if I had the moolah.

viviannerose05
viviannerose05

Love this one! In the ad the bottle looks deep purple and in real life the bottle is actually a kind of iridescent lilac. And I have to say I prefer the deep purple but whatever..
I love the vanilla, I have a soft spot for purple bottles and vanilla. It lasts quite a while, about 14 hours maybe? Very young and sweet, not sickly sweet, it just smells beautiful. Reminds me of happy times :)

Winter Peyroux
Winter Peyroux

Gorgeous bottle but way overpriced, and smells awful. Almost as bad as Justin Bieber's perfume. A sickly, overly sweet, almost to the point of rotten, yet boring smell.

TheYellowSunday
TheYellowSunday

I LOVE IT AD I LOVE Taylor Swift it smells SO GOOD

sonita
sonita

I love this perfume - beautiful bottle. I have tested it today for the first time, still smelling it after washing my hands which is a good sign.

knics33
knics33

There is no denying the similarities between Wonderstruck and Fantasy. To me, Wonderstruck almost smells like a sheer, or EDT version of Fantasy. I guess it makes sense as to why Wonderstruck smells like Fantasy... they are both produced by Elizabeth Arden. The dry down is VERY similar IMO. I do really like it, though. Sometimes Fantasy can be a little too heavy and this would be a fantastic alternative. The only down side is the lasting power - it is pretty weak. I love the ad and the bottle, but I will stick to my Fantasy - it is the more original fragrance and the lasting power is insane (a good 24-36 hours for me).

geckogirl3
geckogirl3

Smells SO GOOD! Absolutely love it! My new go to!

clairedot

This is not like fantasy! the only thing is it's sweet! It's so lovely!!

wickedlovely
wickedlovely

After seeing the gorgeous bottle, I couldn't wait to try it! Once I did, it was very fruity on my skin.It would make a lovely summer fragrance as it's not a strong scent (not to mention it smells like summer!). Though, as much as it's a nice scent, I agree with the others that it's quite plain, as many other celebrities have gone for the 'sweet' sort of fragrance.
Overall, being in the 'sweet' category, I think this is a scent that's more suitable for the younger ages like teens. However, if you're into sweet scents,you'll find this perfume quite delicious!

servana
servana

Very sweet & fruity, kind of sickly sweet. It's along the lines of most celebrity fragrances these days... Nothing special.

dbrii24
dbrii24

I tend to choose the fragrances that I wear as if they will accentuate my personality...therefore I can't wear this confidently. It's one of those fragrances that you think smell absolutely amazing but you just can't picture yourself wearing. For instance if this were a candle I would buy 5 or 6 of them...I just don't want to smell like it. Beautiful scent...just not my style

Tulip211
Tulip211

Sweet, young, and very similar to Viva La Juicy IMO. I think the bottle is precious, and though I wouldn't buy this for myself, I would keep it if it were gifted to me because the bottle is adorable and whimsical and sometime we all need to feel the magic of childhood now and again.

MissMordecai87
MissMordecai87

I bought it today because the reviews were awesome and they were definitely right on. Creamy berries makes up most of the scent. I am a fan of Fantasy, and I don't think this really smells like it. It almost had a hint of similarity to Reb'l Fleur. I like it a lot, the only three things that makes it just under perfect is:

1.) Staying power IS pretty weak. I sprayed it on this morning around 9am. It's now 3pm and technically I can smell a hint of it, but not very strong. 2.) The dry-down smells just a little funny. Kind of reminds me of that permanent cigarette smoke smell that people get. A little sickly sweet, not good sweet. 3.) It made me sneeze and kind of hurt my head a little at first.

I don't mean for those things to sound as bad as I'm sure they do, because I do like it a lot, and I'm super picky! :) I'd say it's a winner overall. :)

estherthebester
estherthebester

I can definitely smell the berries and the underlying amber and musk. It's sweet but the warmer scent in the background makes it more mature. It also reminds me of a shampoo too... anyways I think the silage is pretty weak, though it may be because I only used two sprays. I think it smells good but it's pretty generic, and I think it is or will become a wide spread fragrance like Fantasy. I think I want something more unique.

isaland
isaland

I literally fell in love with this scent. Smells delicious. However, the smell doesn't last at all. Deceiving...

Mandalila
Mandalila

Just bought this today, I'd say it's a sweet mix of coconut and strawberry with small hints of vanilla. Love it, sooo cute and summery.

Malibu

All berries smell similar when used in perfumes, but WONDERSTRUCK has slightly more distinctive notes of raspberry and blackberry. After the berries the peach is the next strongest fruit - which surprised me as it's meant to be a base note, yet it develops soon after being applied to skin. The soft vanilla is present through all of the fragrance, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix. A breeze of freesia is the sole floral nte to stand out on my skin.

There is no strong indication between the top, heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of berry, peach and vanilla. The sandalwood and musk are mingled closely together so it remains a warm and creamy mix.

I know nothing about Taylor Swift and bought this on impulse after falling in love with the pretty bottle. But it's all style and no substance I'm afraid.

Lots of people compare this to Britney Spears Fantasy [another EA release], but I don't get the comparison at all. I'd say this is more along the lines of a Harajuku Lovers release.

fritz4eva
fritz4eva

this smells like a cross of peaches, lollies and flowers!!! I <3 it!!!!!!!!!!

jonr951

I enjoy Wonderstruck more and more after every test! It's really grown on me. I prefer it much more to say, Midnight Fantasy, as a sweet berry vanilla fragrance. I still wish it lasted longer but I'll just have to deal. I hope EA makes a pure parfum of Wonderstruck like they've done with Mariah's. One can hope! Nice job Swifty! And that bottle! I can't get over how much I LOVE it! : )

residentevil808
residentevil808

i just like the tea and fruity scent make it lovely.

clairedot

@sweetnspicey Not to nit pick and I haven't smelt this, but what really intrigues me about this is the fact she HASN'T put vanilla in the base like you said, it's in the heart which is totally unlike celebrity perfumes.

I have no opposition to those who love this fragrance, it smells nice, but it's been done 101 times already. I was hoping Taylor would at least test Britney Spears' and Jessica Simpson's perfumes before creating her own. Her perfume is yet another fruity fruit-cocktail on top of a vanilla base, been there, done that sooooo many times.

(I'm sorry Taylor, I still love you!)

shari.carroll3
shari.carroll3

Way too sweet, boring and only lasts about half an hour on me.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Usually it dpends on the person who is wearing the fragrance I just got this in the giftset and on me it's very floral after having it on for awhile when I first sprayed it on I sensed alot of berry notes mixed in with floral I love the bottle too it looks like something that came from a fairy tale or a girl's dreams.

SexySpice
SexySpice

We've smelled this before. A good scent, an inoffensive scent, but nothing dazzeling. The woody background provides a nice twist to the usual sweet celebrity fragrence. Projection is good also.

Rach1

MAN OH MAN. this is a new frgrance and already sooooo many comments! I bought this on Black Friday. I can definately smell the vanilla nd I'm a huge berry fan so I like this combination. Many flirty and seductive fragrances have the berry berry berry in it. Taylor's is so girly, flirty and spring/summery, although it was released in the fall lol. I can't wait to wear this when I go out. This is addicting:)One of the top leading best right now in my eyes. It stands out right now. A must have:)(luv Taylor too)

Ditto25
Ditto25

The bottle is a pretty one indeed. The fragrance is good too especially for a celebrity scent. I am still debating buying it or not. I tend to hate celeb fragrances because most are too sweet, cheap smelling or knockoffs. I do like this it is sweet but not too sweet and still a bit sophisticated.

Jellybean
Jellybean

sweet and juicy; harajuku's other cousin. there's nothing that really stands out about this one. it doesn't smell bad, but it's rather geared towards teens; all fruity notes are too close, i'm not even sure which one I'm smelling; kind of like juice concentrate watered down. oh and it airs out as you put it on:(

claudystream
claudystream

This is actually too sweet for my liking, a bit overwhelming, really. And I can smell a lot of vanilla. Wasn't very interesting for me, personally.

AWalkInTheWoods
AWalkInTheWoods

I bought a rollerball of this online on a whim after reading positive reviews and have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. I was a little hesitant to buy a "celebrity perfume"--I'm not even a Taylor Swift fan-- but I'm glad I did. It goes on sweet and fruity but very quickly becomes soft and leaves a warm woody scent. I think it's perfect for every day casual wear, however I will warn that it is *very* light. I wish it lasted longer, but it's still nice if you want a subtle, lovely scent.

Jomoves
Jomoves

If you like Britney's Fantasy then you will like this. As for me, I was disappointed, The promo video and the bottle had me hoping for something just a little bit smokey and mysterious. But I suppose Arden realised that Britney doesn't have the selling power she once had with the tween market and decided to use the successful perfume formula they used for Britney, change a couple of notes and market it under another name. Bah!

Unexpected Fact: This is one of those rare perfumes where the bottle actually looks better in real life than it does in the pictures.

I'm not a huge fan of Taylor Swift, yet I was intrigued by her fragrance. The bottle does absolutely nothing for me, but the scent is another thing entirely. I would actually go so far to say that Wonderstruck is one of the better fruity florals on the market.

The scent opens with sweet, candied berries, soft peach, warm vanilla and a soapy hint of freesia. It's a little bit on the gourmand side, with a berry sorbet feel. Despite its sweetness, I find this fragrance versatile enough to be worn by all ages.

It wasn't what I expected, and in some ways, the composition and the way it smells is quite unique. It's really easy to wear and enjoy. I'll agree that Wonderstruck tends to be a much more mature fruity floral than what is being offered these days.

The composition is unfortunately quite linear after awhile, being mostly sugared berries and creamy vanilla throughout. Which is not a necessarily bad thing I must admit. The longevity does however leave much to be desired. Wonderstruck had all but faded away after only three hours on my skin.

In terms of what teenagers might start wearing this Spring and Summer, I do recommend Wonderstruck to avid Taylor Swift fans and those fruity floral lovers. I'm hoping this fragrance does well, because it deserves some accolade.

chromaggia
chromaggia

Firstly, a picture doesn't do the bottle justice. You have to hold it in your hands in a nice, bright light to get the full effect. Unique and feminine, the color almost reminds me of a bubble.

Onto the fragrance. Adorable, girly, soft. To me, it smells just like my favorite Avon bubble bath, Summer Tulip. This is definitely going to be one of my go-to summer fragrances!

flora lee
flora lee

I have to say this is one of the better fruity florals out there. On my wrist I got the dewey petals vibe (freesia!), juicy berries, and peach. I thought it was very refreshing and pretty. It didn't veer into gourmand vanilla territory on me either. A few testings and I don't see the comparison to Fantasy, unless your nose equates sweetness with vanilla, but not ALL vanilla smells like a synthetic cupcake!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This smells nothing like carried away. Carried away is very powdery slightly citrusy and super soft. Wonderstruck is berry fruits dark berries, lots of patchouli, but not an earthy patchouli very smooth sweet but definently a bit spicy

I do agree with Luna Pearl's comment ''FANTASY by Britney Spears + FLOWER BOMB by Victor Rolf inside a bottle vastly similar SUN-MOON-STARS by Karl Lagerfeld.''

That prety much sums it up! I do like this, I just wish I didn't have so many like it, but it's definently at the top of the like perfumes

iWhitney
iWhitney

I love this perfume!<3 Its so...magical. When you first smell the scent your like,"I smell grapes!" even though there arent any in the fragrance! I'm not getting the full bottle because I dont love it, but I will get the little mini one because I love Taylor and this scent!<3 I would recommend this to anyone!

jennifermcolgan72
jennifermcolgan72

I bought this today and I love it. It is sweet and floral at the same time. I got a beautiful purse free with the purchase. I am very pleased and give her thumbs up!

Hayven
Hayven

BERRIES! So many berries. I couldn't detect any spice or patchouli like someone else said. Just lots and lots of fruit.

pug314
pug314

This is a nice smell. It really is the perfect combination. You can smell an orang-ey kind of touch in it, but you can also smell some sweeter components.

NickPrincess
NickPrincess

is wonderstruck everywhere in the world or just the USA ???
and how much does it coast
cuz i gotta have it right away :D
i'm from Egypt BTW

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This reminds me of Juicy Couture, only spicier, fruits a bit more noticable, and more patchouli. Overall it's really prety nice, but it's alot really like so many others... 'Fantasy' is another one

Raina
Raina

If you have Katy Perry Purr or any other of the fruity floral sweet celebrity or generic fragrances that have been released this year, you'll find the same thing here. I'm not saying it doesn't smell good, because its okay, but nothing to write home about. In fact, I feel like the creators of Katy Perry Purr just took out a note or two, repackaged it, and named it Wonderstruck. They are very similar in their Peach/floral/vanilla scent that is strongest in both formulas.

For some reason the dry down here turns strangely synthetic and all of the original juicy fruitiness dissapears. Must do some further testing.

kassinator
kassinator

The worst perfume mistake I ever made was to spritz this on one of my wrists the other day. It smelled okay on paper, but really, I don't know what I was thinking. The second I stepped outside I marched straight over to Lush to scrub my wrist... And then to Nordstrom to ask for an alcohol wipe to scrub yet again. This stuff is sweet in a god awful headache inducing way.

mirandaslaysdragons
mirandaslaysdragons

Smells plasticky and cheap. Super disappointed.

CeCeGirl14
CeCeGirl14

this is just so wonderful!!:) I love it its very fruity and has lots of hints of grape...its nice when the fragrance fades its scent...i like it,how about you?

SimplyAbbey

This is becoming one of my favorite perfumes ever! I just still wished it stayed on longer on its own. Last night it lasted 6 hours though so I'm happy about that! Its like Curious by Britney or Princess by Vera Wang it has a powdery staying power which doesn't last as long as a strong fragrance like Fantasy by Britney but I've been getting compliments on this non stop just like when I wear Princess so I guess I'll accept the low staying power. It smells delicious though. Give it a chance :)

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

At first smell..it reminds me of Jessica Simpson's Fancy, however, better. Fancy has a sharp edge to it. It didn't leave me with a headache like Fancy. I do not like Britney Spears scents or Hillary Duffs...no..it does not smell like With Love. I personally think this is one of the best and longest lasting fruity, sweet, creamy scents yet. I was expecting it to not last, however, it has outlasted many perfumes in it's class. I like it, it's fun, yummy, and sweet sexy! Definitely better than it's many competitors!

onlineallday
onlineallday

A lovely and delightful fragrance with a big burst of rasberry and vanilla. It's clean and clear. It's very sweet too. It's not as cloying as other Floral Fruity fragances out there.

DoctorWho
DoctorWho

The bottle in real life isn't as purple as the picture, it's covered in a shimmery, iridescent, rainbow sheen. The smell is amazing, I personally wouldn't describe it as too fruity, it's more floral and sweet. Its perfect for teens and college-aged women. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone younger or older than that.

aprilchild
aprilchild

Honestly i did not like this perfume at all which is strange because i smelled it (on paper) in store and i liked it(what i really liked most was the bottle and the free purse with it) but when i went home and sprayed some on me not only was the smell WAY too overwhelming but i didnt like it at all. and i ended up having a horrible rash from it as well... so unfortunately i had to return it to macy's. They let me keep the free purse though :)

hauntedgirl
hauntedgirl

Gone With The Wind,,,,in fifteen minutes! Took mine back to Macy's. :(

Aquatic Amethyst
Aquatic Amethyst

I have changed my mind about Wonderstruck--in person, out of a bottle, it actually wears very well on me. The notes I got from the magazine sample were nothing like the notes I got out of the bottle. It does not smell too "tweeny" on me.

I think I actually prefer this one to Wrapped With Love now, because it dries down to a nice vanilla on my skin and isn't a sticky raspberry all day. It stays on my clothes with a sort of peach-raspberry scent. I won't say I'm "wonderstruck" by it, since I still think it's similar to so many others, but I will say I misjudged it earlier and I rather like it now. This is one of the few "pop star" fragrances I can really wear.

Desstile
Desstile

I heard this perfume smells like vanilla and caramel (from Taylor's own video I believe) so I immediately thought "that sounds like something I would be in love with!" so of course I had to go check it out. Before I got to sample it, I was told to expect it to smell like 'Someday' by Justin Bieber. Well let me say I don't like the smell of 'Someday' so I was nervous, but after I actually smelled 'Wonderstruck' I was relieved! I don't find it smells at all like 'Someday'!

It's a sweet scent at first, with vanilla and raspberry the most noticeable in my opinion. I'm not sure where the idea of caramel fits because I didn't get that sense at all. After about an hour I could smell peaches, and thats the scent that sticks the longest. I read in an earlier post that this perfume doesn't have a long staying power but I've been wearing it for about 7 hours now and I can still smell a hint of peach mixed with sweet fruity florals (if you can imagine that...not sure how to describe it any other way).

I've also seen this perfume compared to Britney Spears 'Fantasy' which is one of my favorite perfumes. I can understand where people are getting that from since they're both pretty sweet smelling, but 'Fantasy' is more of a strong candy-like sweet while 'Wonderstuck' is a fruity sweet. There is definitely a difference.

Last but not least, the bottle. I've seen a lot of people saying it looks cheap and a lot of others saying if you saw it in person you'd change your mind. I agree with having to see it in person. The bottle has a rainbow-oil-like shine that takes away from the cheap plastic look of the picture. The charms and cap look a lot better in person too.

Anyway, needless to say I picked this up in the 3.4 FL OZ. / 100 ml edition and I can't wait to wear it out in everyday life!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Really fresh but sweet scent. Not innovative or sensational. Simply just a nice and feminine scent. Starts out very berry, and then gets rather vanilla and deep after about two hours. Love the drydown! Bottle is really really cute in person. The pictures online doesn't do it justice!

RachelLydia1
RachelLydia1

this smells to me like Justin Beiber's Someday. I really like the sent I just bought it not too long ago and I can tell i'll be wearing it quite often.

wvdisnut
wvdisnut

I love this fragrance! It does seem to have peach/vanilla/rasp as voters indicated as being the top notes. It lingers with you thru the day becoming a sweet faint delicate scent. Everyone likes it on me. The strongest scent lasts about an hour with the fainter scent lasting for several hours.

I bought mine when they offered the free tote/purse too and really like it!

I really like Taylor Swift and won't apologize for allowing her marketing to enhance my enjoyment of this. I honestly would try anything she put out. It reminds me of what she stands for - a talented, beautiful, generous woman. If it makes me feel like that , why wouldn't I want the fantasy too?

Beautiful Playwright
Beautiful Playwright

This smells NOTHING like Fantasy or Midnight Fantasy (which are both exceptional fragrances). It's rather dull & unmemorable. I adore gourmand scents, but this one is sickly. It could not be any more unsophisticated. I've smelt worse, of course. The bottle is VERY unattractive: the colour of it is faded & smoky looking, it is nearly opaque.

Flora55
Flora55

It's really pretty for about five minutes, then pretty much nothing at all. Not shocking really, considering what it is and the intended audience, but it seems like a waste of a nice bottle and a name that should be on the label of something with some zing to it. The money ran out on this one fast, just your typical front-loaded fruity-floral that quits before you are even out of the store.

ekans
ekans

This is juicy; lots of fruits and sweet things, delicate flower touch. Nothing that i really care about but it is not bad.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

Wonderstruck did NOT wonderstrike me what so ever... not that I had high expectations to begin with.

It's a typical fruity floral. I can see how it would fancy the tween age bracket, and I do believe that is what Taylor was aiming for. In that case, I can see it getting the job done and satisfying that niche.

There is no distinction between top, middle, and bottom notes and it remains linear throughout. Not thought provoking at all, making it a little boring to me. But then, I am one who adores the likes of SJP Covet and Womanity. So please don't take my opinion to heart.

In addition, Wonderstruck left an unwanted oily residue on my skin where I tested it. I could see the sheen... is it supposed to do that?

Anyhow...

IMHO, I've smelled better berry noted fragrances. The bottle is quite interesting in person though.

leeyah87
leeyah87

Wonderstruck is a fruity floral gourmand, which I find very similar to Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, Victoria's Secret Noir Tease, Bath & Body Works Carried Away, and Justin Bieber Someday. I understand the comparisons to Britney Spears Fantasy, but Wonderstruck is much fruitier because of the berries. Nice, but I wish it were a bit more original since there are so many perfumes on the market that already smell like this. Either way, it's a nice, inoffensive choice for everyday use.

sweetgirl

this is ok....teen fruity scent , drydown is a waxy fake candle fruit on my skin ....pass!

duskangel101
duskangel101

The bottle really is much better in person, and scent itself isn't bad either. i'm not a big fan of sweet fruity celebrity scents, which is basically what this is, but i think Wonderstruck is overall fun and pleasant. it's not as annoyingly sweet as some others, pretty much what you would expect taylor swift to smell like.

Whit
Whit

I sampled this recently and I was disappointed. It reminded me very much of Viva la Juicy and Someday. It's a fun fragrance but just another fruity-floral. I won't be buying this one anytime soon.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I'm going to have to agree with a bunch of other reviewers and say that on me this is Fantasy lite, it's not quite as powerful as Britney's but it sure smells almost exactly the same. I own Fantasy and did a side by side test, I really like ths perfume but I LOVE Fantasy more, the lasting power and sillage is much better with Fantasy, Wonderstruck is pretty much gone after 3 hours.

I do like the bottle, it's cute and not cheap looking in person.

vtothek
vtothek

Smells like a dupe of Escada's Moon Sparkle except slightly more powdery in the dry down. The dry down, by the way is very lackluster and it reaches its final stage around fifteen minutes after spraying. It also has no lasting power and disappears from the skin about an hour and a half after applying. Most other fruity pop star fragrances are more appealing and last longer than this, don't waste your time.

sweetgirl

this is ok....kinda blah drydown...kinda britney spears fantasy but ...kind of not quite....love the top notes when first sprayed..which it stayed but it doesnt...kinda summer stale coconuty fruity waxy drydown..good for a teen ...went with vince cumuto perfume..thats so pretty!

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is just ok...nothing special. It is your typical teeny bopper fruity vanilla perfume. Not horrible but nothing I would spend the money on. The lasting power is almost nothing on me. I have had it on for 2 hours now and I can barely smell it and I put 5 squirts on my wrist to give it a fair test. I think this would work for my young daughters. Just so-so in my opinion.

KeriMarieCowart
KeriMarieCowart

I don't think this smells at all like Viva La Juicy. It is very sweet and I was very pleasantly surprised! I usually don't like raspberry but it blends so smoothly with the other scents that I don't mind. The vanilla is very strong which I like and I do smell just a hint of the peach. It's been 4 hrs since I first put it on and it still smells very good.

jazmam
jazmam

The bottle is wonderful has an opaleschent glow to it, the roundness feels wonderful.. the charms are adorable.. a birdcage , bird, and a 50's sort of atomic starburst charm.... smells much like Juicy Couture 'Viva la Juicey'.. but with a little more spice to it. The longevity is fair. Sillage light to moderate. For a celb fragrance I beieve it's very well done if you like this type of fragrance

sydneyw2
sydneyw2

I smelled this at Macy's and I loved it! It smells so wonderful! I really want it.

Jasminehead
Jasminehead

I dont like peach, celebrity frangrances, or britney spear's fantasy and I absoutely love this, it's romantic gourmand it's for those confident enough to not take themselves to seriously. It's a gorgeous enchanted illuminated scent that stays soft yet spicy ... I'm over 30 and cant help but to love this. I also think the bottle is whimsical and charming...
Staying power is also decent .. abotu 4-5 hours for me.

almarie
almarie

Beautiful fragrance! Way to go Elizabeth Arden!! I love this, it's just so girly and pretty!

jonr951

The dry down definitely reminds me of Britney's Fantasy. I have to test it again to see what I really think of it. Beautiful bottle! Nice job on that Taylor and EA! : )

SimplyAbbey

It does smell like Fantasy by Britney Sprears. I'm a bit disappointed because I really wanted this to be good and actually it is. The peaches changes it a bit and its not as OVERLY sugary as Fantasy but Fantasy has a HUGE long staying power...this does not....had it on for 3 hours and it was gone.

Lynn Buck
Lynn Buck

Smelt this at the drug store today and it smells EXACTLY like Fantasy by Britney Spears. Come on Taylor you can come up with something all your own can't ya?

raye60011

I own three bottles, smells a bit like britney spears midnight fantasy

pickledprose
pickledprose

Sweet, syrupy, blue raspberry candy.

raye60011

I tested this today, it smells like britney spears midnight fantasy except lighter with a little more citrus. Im feeling a little conflicted about this fragrance because I REALLY WANTED IT but it smells like britney spears midnight and as of right now midnight would be cheaper :/

amyworsley
amyworsley

the bottle looks like its from aladin. i thinks its really cute and i would definatly buy it mostly because im a huge taylor swift fan but if it smells good thats a huge bonus :)

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift 3.79 out of 5 based on 1769 ratings and 469 user reviews

WONDERSTRUCK TAYLOR SWIFT for WOMEN by Taylor Swift EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
WONDERSTRUCK TAYLOR SWIFT for WOMEN by Taylor Swift EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Wonderstruck Perfume by Taylor Swift, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Wonderstruck Perfume by Taylor Swift, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
WONDERSTRUCK TAYLOR SWIFT for WOMEN by Taylor Swift EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
WONDERSTRUCK TAYLOR SWIFT for WOMEN by Taylor Swift EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
WONDERSTRUCK TAYLOR SWIFT for WOMEN by Taylor Swift EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
WONDERSTRUCK TAYLOR SWIFT for WOMEN by Taylor Swift SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3.3 OZ BATH GEL 3.4 OZ
Gift Set
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Gift Set EDP BL Solid Perfume Pencil
Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Gift Set EDP BL Solid Perfume Pencil
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Gift Set EDP BL SG
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Gift Set EDP BL SG

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Taylor Swift Wonderstruck, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.