Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift for women

Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift for women
dislike

Wonderstruck Enchanted Taylor Swift for women Pictures

In September of 2011, Taylor Swift had launched her first perfume Wonderstruck. Since it has been a huge success, Taylor and Elizabeth Arden Company decided to present its first flanker named Wonderstruck Enchanted.

"Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there’s that feeling of being completely enamored — enchanted — when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection," explained Taylor to wwd.

The new composition is oriental – gourmand, signed by IFF perfumers Loc Dong and Jean-Marc Chaillan. It opens with notes of wild berries, pink poppy and passion fruit. Heart notes include peony blossoms, sugar-glazed champaca petals and white freesia. White musk, hypnotic vanilla and blonde woods construct the perfume’s found.

The bottle is designed like the original, this time colored in crimson red with golden details. Charms around the neck of the bottle include a bird, a flower, a leaf and a sparkling crystal. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, 10 ml rollerball and 200 ml body lotion. Wonderstruck Enchanted was launched in 2012.

Passionfruit Poppy Wild berries

Peony Champaca Sugar Freesia

White Musk Woody Notes Vanilla

Wonderstruck Enchanted Fragrance Reviews

catherine8085
catherine8085

The vanilla really, really dominates this scent. The top notes are beautiful.

BlueBerrycherry
BlueBerrycherry

I love this perfume, I don't like the box with Taylor's photo on it, but the scent is sweet and lovely. It was a blind buy and I am not disappointed.

blw312
blw312

Everyone and their mom seems to love this perfume, so I had high hopes for it. I don't see what all the hype is about though. Upon first spraying, it gives off a super sweet and synthetic fruity scent...kind of like a cheap dollar spray you would find at Walmart or something. Then after a few minutes it almost completely fades away to something that reminds me of vicks. Within an hour I can't even really smell it unless my nose is right on my wrist.

fragranceholic
fragranceholic

First off, I'm NOT a Taylor Swift fan, but this perfume is BOMB.
It's so sweet but very sexy and sophisticated.
It's not so loud in your face type of scent, it is soft and comforting, but it does last very long.
The bottle is Gorgeous! I loved that it wasn't too expensive. $14.99 for 1.7 oz, thanks Ross.
I would have still payed full price for this because that's how amazing it really is. It won't replace my VLJ perfume but it's one that will be close to my heart as well.

nitschevo
nitschevo

I'm having a little Taylor Swift obsession lately (she's just gorgeous, right) and wondered why I never got to try out her scents. Her first one is not very available in Germany anymore but I came across this one today and gave it a spritz.

First off - the bottle is gorgeous. As was the first one. I appreciate such over-the-top bottles so that's right up my alley. Displayed with maybe 1 or 2 others it would look very nice on my vanity table. :)

The scent is very sweet but I don't mind that because it's getting cooler which means that my fragrances are getting warmer!

After the sweet sugar-vanilla layer comes the berries and passion fruit. The scent stays like that for a long time before it starts mellowing out. At that stage the wood and flowers finally have the balls to peek around the corner!

Lovely and enchanting indeed. Perfect for a afternoon walk in fall :)

Sierrasaurusrex
Sierrasaurusrex

I find this to be lighter than the original. There is something in it that muffles the scent, as if it is far away or if I'm trying to smell it through a cloth. It is probably a good perfume for someone who doesn't wear a lot of perfume.

amna723
amna723

I just can't get over how much I love this scent. It's so warm, soft, comfy and luxurious. It's sweet with lots of soft elegant vanilla, some light berry notes (not excessive) and mysterious woodsy notes. This perfume is the equivalent to cuddling a warm, super soft cashmere blanket in the winter. It's so rich and warm, and I think that makes it most perfect for winter and fall. It also lasts super long on me...The whole day.

agnesabell
agnesabell

I tested Wonderstruck Enchanted yesterday, I sprayed it on paper but wait.. I knew this scent, to me W.E really similar to Meow by Katy Perry (I have Meow). I thought I was wrong then I sniffed the paper again 2 hours and 4 hours later and it still the same. Maybe because of the vanilla?
Maybe if I don't have Meow I would buy W.E. The bottle is beautiful too, reminds me of fairytales.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

To me this is a lighter better version of the original Wonderstruck. Lasts around 4 hours. I think this is best for winter time, and I prefer to wear it at night. This is one of my favorite perfumes.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Very berry sweet, but surprisingly calm and smooth. That might not be the most eloquent description but it's the truth.
At first opening, Enchanted is a handful of sugar and berries thrown in your face, but it quickly transforms into a lovely, soft, sweet vanilla-berry woody scent. There's even a bit of a powdery dry-down.

It will be fantastic in cooler weather.

I don't think this one is in the Britney Spears Fantasy category at all. All of the Fantasy perfumes are way too sweet for me to wear.

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

I had no idea how lovely this perfume is! I tried it on in a store last week because I wasn't wearing any perfume and I instantly fell in love! It smells like sweet sugared red berries and vanilla. I know it doesn't sound very interesting on paper but it's surprisingly nice once you've had it on for a few minutes! I definitely love this. If you like warm fruity smells you will too. It almost smells like an oriental scent to me. I'm not sure if that's what she was going for, but it definitely works!

mary.dinoface
mary.dinoface

Wayyyy too sweet! Its not my fav but its not the worst perfume i have ever smelled. I do however seem to like the original wonderstruck much better so i guess i should have bought that one...

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

Let me start off by saying how much I ADORE this perfume. And for the price...a steal ;-)

After sadly running out of my small bottle of "Belle D' Opium" I began my search for a sweet yet spicy and delicious oriental. I have always been a fan of Taylor Swift, although as an adult I now mainly listen to the rock/punk/metal genre but her confessional lyrics and magical videos (Who doesn't secretly want a fairytale Love Story?) transport me back to being 16 and listening to "Our Song" and watching "Tim McGraw" for the first time at a pool party on MTV.

Although not quite as long-lasting as "Belle D Opium" I absolutely adore this scent. (And it has nothing to do with being a fan...other celebs whose songs I quite liked have horrible perfumes)

I picked up on the vanilla and berry notes right away, along with that oriental spiciness (the white musk and woods) and the whole perfume made me feel like I was wandering through a forest in winter decked out in a corseted ballgown complete with a royal cape ;)

Best part is, I got it without the box but new on ebay for a mere £16-19

I would say it is the perfect evening scent. I like wearing it winter, late spring, or anytime I want to feel sexy, wonderstruck or enchanted.

EDIT: Well this was my first review, hehe, and enchanted is still my most reached-for bottle! I just thought I would add a note on the longevity of this perfume. Its amazing. I sprayed a couple of times on my neck and wrists at 7pm, well now its 4am and I can still smell wafts of berry goodness. I sometimes wear this to bed, and always wake up smelling amazing. In contrast, my J'adore (another beloved perfume) only lasts 4 hours on me, 4 1/2 tops, before poof! Distant memory. Where as this beauty just keeps on giving. It really is proof: Like never judging a book by its cover, you really cannot judge a perfume by the house, designer, etc. Me being a fan of Taylor Swift just happens to be a bonus! Although I do prefer her country music, not so much into the straight pop. But this is perfume we are talking about, and enchanted always delivers. I pray to all the gods they NEVER reformulate this!

PerfumeLoveKK22
PerfumeLoveKK22

I got it as a blind buy, as soon as I applied it on my wrist I got that fuzzy berry note that the original Wonderstruck has, It reminded me of a bunch of berries being thrown in the blender with a table spoon of sugar and blended all together. Seconds later it turned into a very artificial heavy vanilla with soft florals that kind of made me feel nauseous. It's an okay perfume, but Wonderstruck throws Enchanted out of the water for sure.

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

This is very pretty, and more sophisticated than her first frag which I passed on. Its a sweet and sexy, berry, vanilla with poppie flowers and a dash of spice that give it that extra kick, beautiful. Also very much reminds me of 'be mine' by Mariah Carey, it has that cherry lollipop scent to it, yum! I bought a roller ball at target for $6. I'm happy with my purchase.

RhiannonB
RhiannonB

This was a perfume I kept trying and it stood out to me among relatively cheap and chemical celebrity brands so I gave in and bought it on sale. The opening is slightly chemically sweet but settles quickly. I’m not a fruity person but I actually like the berries in this, it is sugar-coated almost-plasticy berries though. On clothing I get more berries and even the passionfruit coming through but on my skin it’s much more subdued which I like.

When the vanilla, which I love, kicks in about half an hour in it’s a sugary vanilla with a kind of rosy berry background. BUT then, after about an hour or so in, it becomes this lovely warm woody-vanilla-musk scent. This is where it shines for me as it’s a little bit mysterious and, yes, enchanting. It’s an autumn (but can be worn in any season) scent for me and I imagine someone wearing it as they walk around a forest full of falling and wind-blown golden leaves.

I can’t really place many of the notes in this perfume as it seems to be cheap chemical interpretations of various notes similar to other perfumes in this price-range. So it’s ‘berry-notes’, ‘floral-notes’ and ‘woody-notes’ to me instead of specific notes like strawberry, freesia or sandalwood. But, nonetheless, it’s nice. I also like layering with this perfume, it sweetens up darker scents or can be toned down with them.

One or two sprays is plenty and sillage/projection is moderate as is longevity, I get about 4-6 hours. The bottle is gorgeous, sparkly red and gold with cute charms. I have tried the original Wonderstruck and find this one more mature and deeper in comparison, especially the dry down. This is a fun, sweet and youthful perfume and I really like the woody-vanilla-musk base. 7.5 or so out of 10 for me.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

top/mid/base note are amazing, until its dry down also amazing.
this is the mature yet sophisticated version of the fun & outgoing Wonderstruck.
I got mine on sale at WINNERS including 100ml EDP/100ml Scented Lotion/5ml Parfum.

Gemma Lee
Gemma Lee

I'm absolutely in love with this fragrance. It's gorgeous and I always get so many compliments. I purchased my latest bottle from a discount perfume store and it smelt funny :'(

Thesesimplejoys
Thesesimplejoys

This was a blind buy because it was 70% off! Since the original was okay to me, and hello, big discount?, I bought it.

Starts fruity. Top notes are berries with a hint of passion fruit. The heart is floral-spicy-sweet with freesia being the most prominent among the floral notes. Then it dries down to a vanilla-wood with some floral and musk scent.

Enchanted is a warm berry-floral-musk scent blended together by vanilla. I dont like too much vanilla nor too much floral and I hate musk but in Enchanted it is blended in such a way that combining the scents that I hate becomes pleasing to the nose.

It's a bit of everything: fruity, floral, sweet, gourmand, musky. Teenagers and adults alike can use it. Wearable in any season. Has a few resemblance to the original but way better than it.

Sillage is soft to moderate and lasts for 6-8hours on me. I spray it on my clothes because it smells different if It's on my skin.

This is my signature perfume. I am so glad I bought it!

tigahlilly
tigahlilly

This is one of my favourite perfumes ever.. and my boyfriends too, very fruity and cupcake sweet but also deep.. great if you want a sweet yummy date night scent.

Fabulous Kevin
Fabulous Kevin

At first spray, i have to say that the berries dominate this perfume. It's very sweet, fresh, wish i can smell more passionfruit in it. The bottle is absolutely gorgerous, glittering, it does have the rainbow effect like the original Wonderstruck.

Sillage and longevity is quite good.If you love berry-vanilla-musky scent, go for it.

P/s: I bought it online for $41, very nice celebrity perfume, definitely one of my favourites.

mistykerryn

I've reviewed this before, but I'm going to write another because my perception of this has changed slightly since.

Well the top notes are all about berries! Think of a warm, spicy berry pie, because that's what the opening is to me. Unfortunately the lovely opening barely lasts. Within minutes it becomes more spicy and floral, while maintaining a degree of sweetness that is not overbearing or sickly. The musk and wood is really there too. I do not consider this very "vanilla" at all. It's all berries, musk, spice and wood for me. The vanilla is there but only slight, giving it a creamy feel. I actually think this is quite unique for a celebrity scent, it isn't really generic at all.
Lasting power is moderate, about 4-6 hours for me. It's one of my go-to scents for Winter or cold Autumn days.

redpsylocke
redpsylocke

It smells to me like sweet coconut and milky vanilla with berries and actually it reminds me of sweet suncream i had once. It is strange since there is no coconut note that is mentioned in the given notes. The bottle is very beautiful and it looks very nice on my vanity table. However, it is not an overwhelming parfume, my boy friend hates it. I guess it it is because of the plasticy sweetness. I use it on winter days when i wont be disturbed in my office, just for my pleasure and to remember my sunny holidays at the beach. It is suitable for cool days of spring or fall and winter but for summer it might be a bit annoying because of the sweetness.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

This is a strong vanilla spice. It's warm, but I would still wear it all year!

secret girl
secret girl

not so good opens fresh, vanilla and so fruity smell dry down is awful specially on clothes need to wash again ,no thing special,not good on me

love taylor but the perfume is bad
bottle is beatiful
longtivity is good

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

Buhhh this is a synthetic sugary scent, very plastiky. I feel almost I have sugar and flower in my mouth! So strange, I can't liked it, so sadly.. :( The bottle is gorgeus!
The vannila is very strong, can't go with this.. I will certainly swap it.

ameliunim
ameliunim

For me it's just like "Meow" by Katy Perry. Sweet, fruity with a dose of vanilla, but it's deeper than "Meow". I love both though.

Edit: I have to change my opinion. It starts good, but after a while it turns into something like plastic with alcohol. What a pity.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this a couple days ago on clearance at Marshalls. The bottle and little charms are really cute. The perfume is okay, but I probably wouldn't have bought it at full price. My daughter who wears Lady Gaga, says this smelled like cranberries. For me, longevity and sillage aren't the greatest. I wish it were stronger and lasted longer. It seems to dry down to a berry vanilla scent. This seems to get a lot of good reviews, but so far, I'm just so so on this. If it was stronger, I'd like it far better.

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

This was a blind buy at TJ Maxx (3.4 oz for $19.99). I am pleasantly surprised by this scent. It is definitely on the super sugary sweet side, which I enjoy. Wonderstruck Enchanted is a vanilla gourmand with sweet fruits in the top notes. The fruits are sugary but they do not come off as cheap. The comparison to cherry liqueur chocolates is pretty apt. I do see a similarity to Fantasy but WE has a smooth woody drydown. It stays warm and girly throughout. The longevity and sillage are out of this world so use sparingly!

PurpleMyst
PurpleMyst

I'm finding this to be a very nice, inoffensive fragrance; sweet, but not sickeningly so; and just fun to wear. I'm not very good at picking out notes yet, but I can definitely smell the berries and maybe a subtle hint of vanilla. There also seems to be a very slight musky and woodyness about it too.

raw umber
raw umber

I purchased a small spray bottle of this and the original Wonderstruck for five bucks, which is how much they should cost as they both have the quality of a body spray. Wonderstruck Enchanted lacks the questionable woody base of the original Wonderstruck, and it smells like an artificially flavored raspberry syrup over a slightly powdery musky base and some plastic. I don't really get vanilla from this, but I do like it well enough for what it is.

I had BS Fantasy and Rihanna's Rebel, but I had to get rid of them as I found them to be unwearable. BS Fantasy had a sharp sourness that wouldn't go away, and Rebel just smelled bizarre, and not like any of the listed notes. Wonderstruck Enchanted on the other hand, is fun and wearable.

Edit: I layered this with Molinard's Vanille and Hanae Mori EdT and my boyfriend said I smell like a fresh cake.

Update: Alongside Jessica Simpson's Fancy, this is the most enjoyable celebrity fragrance I have tried.

KallieRose
KallieRose

I love the sweetness of this! I love the compliments I get when I wear it. I love the cute charms on the bottle too!

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

I tried this once. I chose Wonderstruck over this one because Wonderstruck is much more fun and I think it's a very happy scent compared to this one. This one's more mature. I'd describe the scent as "deep". It is very sweet at first, I smell like a pastry shop and my mom said "That smells delicious" which contradicts the statement "This one's more mature." It's so sugary. But after the whole cake bath, it dries down to some kind of rosy and rich scent. I was completely enamored by it. It smells like vanilla and roses with a little bit of sugar. This is the part where the flowers kick in. If Wonderstruck was summer and spring, this would be autumn and winter. The base notes smell woodsy. I woke up to the smell of the base notes. It lasted 12+ hours on my skin. The sillage was great at first I mean you could really smell it. But after a while, only you could smell it. A+ on the longevity. Overall, this is a rich and deep scent. Vanilla, sugar and roses (even though roses aren't part of the notes). It's a great scent for older people but not for young ones. At least that's what I think. I shall test it again sometime when I get it. It's really expensive here but worth it.

kate.fox_love
kate.fox_love

If a woman was out on an autumn night, sitting at a little wooden table with a lit vanilla candle eating cherry pie, this is what that would smell like.

At first spray, all you smell is vanilla and cherry and sugar (almost too sweet), but once you let it breathe a little you can catch hints of soft wood and musk and a little freesia. Be forewarned, a little bit goes a loooong way. It also lasts longer than Taylor's previous perfume.

My favorite thing about this scent is that although it's slightly warm and so probably works best in autumn/winter evenings, it truly is the kind of scent you could wear at any time, for any occasion. The musk and wood notes balance out the sugar and cherry notes, keeping it from being too sweet or too dark, so it's a great compromise between a casual scent and an evening scent. This is my go-to when I'm not sure what to wear. I just have to resist the urge to lick my arm.

mistykerryn

Mmm, this is a very pretty scent! It's nice and sweet, but definitely not sickening or overbearing, and the slight hint of woods and spices makes it not overly childish. The smell reminds me a lot of a Britney Spears fragrance actually. This is very wearable, and quite versatile, it goes nicely for daily wear during the Autumn and Winter months, but I can also imagine wearing this on a dinner date or something like that. It goes perfectly with a warm, wintery outfit, because it's quite a warm scent :) Longevity is decent, it lasts a bit longer than the original Wonderstruck does on me anyway. Overall, this is a lovely smelling perfume. Yes it is another sweet vanilla celebrity scent but it is really quite nice, so give it a try!

arrode
arrode

A sugary, berry-filled wonderland! I actually really like this. It's very, very sweet and probably the sweetest fragrance I own. It radiates very far off me and leaves a trail that others can smell and seem to enjoy. It lasts all day. The bottle is quite adorable as well.

innovativemomma
innovativemomma

This is a nice fragrance. I have owned it for a while and used it whenever I would run small errands but it was not a go to fragrance. This past weekend I sprayed it on my coat before heading to the mall. I put on my coat this morning I could smell a sweeter version of Tom Ford black orchid. I love the scent and will layer it with Tom Ford to make it last longer.

Aeris
Aeris

This smells so good ..but I think that I'm allergic to it or something because whenever I spray it on my nose swells to the point where it's hard to breathe, which is weird because that has never happened with any of the other hundreds of perfumes I've tried. I wish I could pinpoint the one ingredient that's causing this reaction for me so I could know what to avoid.
Note: I like this based on the opening notes. My nose is so clogged within a few minutes that I can't smell it anymore, so I don't know what it smells like fully developed. I saw on some other sites that there are a few other people allergic to either Wonderstruck or Wonderstruck Enchanted. Try before you buy!

Divinedeeva
Divinedeeva

Omg! This smells sooooo good! My new signature scent, along with Alien by Thierry Mugler!

Moflis
Moflis

It smells for me like cherries liqueur chocolates!

Zrye
Zrye

I really like this perfume! Definitely my best of Taylor's! It's a spelling fruity scent on my skin! The passion fruit and berries are dominate through most of this fragrance. That's just on my skin of course. After a while I do kind of get a creamy sweetness from the vanilla. I actually just realize as well, like the reviewer below said, it ha a spiciness to it. Never picked that up before. Anyway! It's overall a very nice appealing scent! Plus, the bottle is just beautiful!

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

I have had this perfume on the side for a while, I never ever wear it. Lately , I've been wearing so many different niche perfumes and I finally just felt like wearing something nice. Like switching out of work clothes at the end of the night into your sweats. And this was what I chose.

It's not fantastic, it's not daring, it's not interesting; but it's a nice mainstream sweet scent that you'll find yourself stubbornly trying not to like while you continue to smell it incessantly.

It starts out quite sugary and fruity, stays that way for about 30-45 minutes, and then it wears as a nice spicy, woody, vanilla aaaaaaalllllllllll day. I sprayed it 9-10 hours ago and I can just barely smell it still, which is amazing for a celeb fragrance.

Not life changing, but nice.

Princess
Princess

This smells so good :) Its much better then the orginal wonderstruck, which I dont like. This is berrys, sugar and vanilla. It last all day, such a good lasting power.

fetus
fetus

I bought this because I love passion fruit, and I could definitely smell it... But after an hour this perfume turned sickly on me. Like cherry cold medicine, just really SOUR berries.

kismetdaisy

Anyone have a bottle of enchanted that they're trying to swap? I have 3.4oz bottles of Pink Sugar Aquolina, Fiorucci Fiorucci, and Victoria's Secret rare&discontinued Forbidden Fantasy..all 3.4oz bottles. If interested, inbox me! Thnx

tsth
tsth

Upon initial application, this is an exact dupe of BBW Cashmere Glow. At least for me it is. It is warm and sweet w/a hint of spice and woods. I like it, but already own BBW CG.

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

I got the 50ml bottle for Christmas and at first I thought it was very sweet (which I don't mind, sweet perfumes are my fave!) but the sweet jam like scent didn't take long to fade in to a spicy vanilla, not too spicy (I'm not a spice scented fan but I love this fragrance) but it's there. It sounds silly but it almost has an icy smell to me like berries covered in vanilla scented ice! It's special!

KisaSlater
KisaSlater

Beautiful fragrance! Bought this years ago originally because I thought the bottle was so pretty. I didn't realize that it would smell so sweetly wonderful as well.

Cassiopeia99
Cassiopeia99

Alright.

So when I saw this at Kohls I bought it for about $35 somewhere around there. It came with the lotion and small bottle (which I gave to someone else cause they wanted it) when I smelled this at first i thought it was overwhelmingly sweet, (This was before i bought) I set it back on the shelf and went shopping for a bit when I got a few compliments on how I smelled. I'd almost forgotten I'd tried this on, but I went back and bought it.

Smells very vanillaish and sweet, but now it's one of my favorite perfumes on my shelf!

SawaGawaStew
SawaGawaStew

With me, this scent takes to my skin chemistry different than most people I find in the reviews here. In the air, it smells very sweet and fruity, similar to Taylor's original Wonderstruck.

This scent, however, my skin chemistry immediately picks up on the woodsy scents. I'm not big on woody scents, so it gets me a bit lightheaded. However, after about an hour, the scent starts to turn more vanilla on my skin which is a lot more pleasant. The woodsy scent is still traceable.

I bought this as a blind buy, hoping to get more fruity scents on me, but it's not a big disappointment, either. I love the bottle, though! I'd have to give this a 6.5/10 on my skin. If it wasn't for the woody scent, this may smell nicer on me at least.

chuetta
chuetta

If you had vanilla rain on a forst full of berries, you would get this scent. It's so warm and yummy, perfect for winter. When I went on a perfume shopping spree, I came across the taylor swift section and I smelled both wonderstruck and wonderstruck enchanted, and I couldn't decide which one to get so the lady working there made me close my eyes and she sprayed them on me, one on each wrist. Enchanted won, it is sweeter and more alluring than the original, for my taste.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I am a huge fan of gourmand, foodie, sweet fragrances and I do like Wonderstruck Enchanted. (It seems to last longer than Wonderstruck, which I also like.) The vanilla in it does remind me of Meow or Dazzle by Paris Hilton but the deep red berries/sweetness is totally different. So if sugary vanilla scents is your thing, you will like this. It's by no means in my top 10 perfumes, but WE is nice and wearable. I love it.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers,

I have to say that this fragrance is pretty, I'm not a avid fan of Ms. Swift and the new generation of celebrities making their perfume lines, but taking a stroll to the perfume sections and trying Ms. Swifts this what I have to say.

I like it, the scent is very fruity with that nice musk to give it that intrigue of the young poet but with a synthetic vanilla that reminds you she isn't of fine stock and she displays a child-woman, unassertive and youthful nature but has charm that you don't mind her company.
the lasting power isn't really as impressive but it has a nice modest staying power since I tried it on my wrist lasted on me like 2 hrs and the musk vanilla stood.

I will recommend this for those that enjoy the Teen Spirit line of style fragrances , this is a good gift for adolescents and women that enjoy being "girly" and the bottle is very charming too.

ru2
ru2

I am very tempted to go ahead and buy this!! Not only because I am a Taylor Swift fan. A very rich creamy berry vanilla scent. Reminds me of Britney Spears fantasy and midnight fantasy. Seriously this is my kind of scent, it just smells warm and delicious!

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

I have fallen in love with this perfume! Yes, Taylor Swift isn't my favorite, but with this sugary vanilla, red-berry, and musky-woodsy perfume (in a FABULOUS dark iridescent red bottle) this is one perfume I have found that goes PERFECTLY with my body chemistry and is definitely more mature-smelling on me then the original Wonderstruck. When I first spray it on, I am enveloped in the scent of sweet berries with a hint of poppies. After a couple hours, it evolves to a sugared freesia with a touch of champaca. In the end, this fragrance turns into a delicious musky vanilla scent with that still lingering sugared berries note. This is a scent better for Autumn and Winter though, in temperatures higher than 80 degrees it gets sickly-sweet. I think it's aimed towards the younger population (younger than 30 for sure, but who cares?!) MMMMMMM... I enjoy this fragrance ALOT more than the original Wonderstruck. I got BS Fantasy for Christmas instead of this one, but I finally got this one with my Christmas moolah. :)

*Warning... on me, it is sensitive to light, the first time I sprayed the store tester, it smelled like rancid berries with a hint of woodsy-ness. Blech! Turns out, it was because it had been under the bright store lights for a month. It's weird though, because the tester only smelt weird on me; not my friend.(So I thought it was just my skin chemistry) But, when she bought some that was in the nice dark box, it smelled fine on me!*

matereac9
matereac9

slightly stronger than it's blue sister. not one for me though. as with the original, it didn't give me any of the sweet notes, and i was left with an artificial woody vanilla. shame, because i had a good feeling about both of these. i left the perfume shop with yet another bottle of amor amor to follow the dregs of my current perfume.

jessigirl
jessigirl

I absolutely love this fragrance. At first I preferred the original, but this is a little less generic.It's sweet with a strong hint of berries on my skin, and it lasts quit a while as well. obviously the bottle is gorgeous!

mhubbard
mhubbard

I gifted myself this for the holiday and I like the sweet berries. This is a nice daytime scent for the winter, suitable for most work situations, church, running around errands.This is mainly a younger woman's scent(although I am 52). I would say it is neither complex nor sophisticated, but you weren't really expecting that, were you? This is a like, it might be a "love" if it were stronger...sillage and longevity are modest at best, as with most celeb fragrances. For that reason, when the 3.4 oz is gone, I will probably not repurchase

helenfernanda
helenfernanda

I want the bottle.

Rach05
Rach05

Smells so warm and yummy. It's perfect for fall n winter. I have different fragrances to fit my mood and weather. Generally I love fresh floral scents but gnus one is a sweet warm in my collection. Got it from Marshall only 20 bucks so it's so worth it.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

This perfume is ok. After reading all the reviews I was expecting something much different.

At first spray it is overwhelmingly sweet. Now I LOVE sweet fragrances, but it is to sweet. However, once it calms down the vanilla and florals blend together giving it a slight licorice smell. It is nice, but I am not a licorice fan. I imagine its probably my body chemistry, but it is still not what I was expecting.

Platinum_girly
Platinum_girly

I smelt this perfume for the first time today and OMG I am IN LOVE! It opens to a very red berry smell, sweet but not in a sickly way, there is something spicy there (nothing listed in the notes that i can see) but I'd say almost like a pink pepper smell. Then comes along the woody notes, along with an ever so subtle floral/sweet scent and finally tapers off and the spiciness, berries and vanilla is what is left. I am not a total gourmand lover so I was scared of trying this one, the very thought of fruits and sugar in a fragrance made my teeth hurt, but this is not like any other 'sweet' scent, it packs a punch and smells far more expensive and intricate than any other celebrity fragrance that I have come across thus far.

kismetdaisy

I've reviewed here before, but I just had to come back to say that Enchanted is now my new signature fragrance. I never realized how amazing this smells until recently, and when I bought my own bottle, I found myself using it all day, everyday and everywhere! Enchanted has taken the place of my former most beloved Britney Spears In Control Curious!! In Control has been my signature for almost a year now and I never thought I'd ever find something i'd love more.... Until Enchanted <3 I'm so happy I kept testing this randomly at the store.. The first few times, I hated it--but i just kept trying and it turned into a full fledged love affair;) I still get the most diverse compliments(from women asking what I'm wearing and men saying "mmm") when I'm wearing In Control, but I have men going crazy over Enchanted everyday, some even blatantly leaning in to smell me lol. This scent is just so sexy.. It's so hard to describe, it's whimsical. I'm here to say that Taylor Swift's Enchanted is my favorite perfume ever, and I don't care who knows it;)

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

I've been wearing this for a year now.
AND I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS!
I must say this one of my favorite fragrances.
It's sweet and soft.
I feel confortable wearing this because Wonderstruck Enchanted can be noticed in the room when I walk in, but people don't think that I covered myself in candy.
I can smell the wild berries and vanilla combination a lot. After that, the sugar comes with some woody notes in the end. I just love it.
I think this is a young fragrance, but some women can go for it too.

Anyway, Wonderstruck Enchanted is sweeter than Wonderstruck.
It's Enchanted after all.

bladesabre
bladesabre

Finally I can say 'this is the perfume for me' at last. I adore it, my boyfriend loves it, what can I say, a winner! A gorgeous caramel scent with notes of berries! Truly enchanting and wonderous! Fantastic! <3

Mammajamma
Mammajamma

Ahhh, reminds me of my discontinued BBW Dark Kiss! What can I say I love deep fruit vanillas. I only have a rollerball of Wonderstruck Enchanted....starts out with a bursting of berries, and a little fresh spicy, that only lasts minutes, then all I smell is vanilla sugar. Thank goodness for the woody accord, it keeps this grounded on me. I love this as a deep sweet treat, just wish the bright berries and freshness stayed a bit longer.

Islandgoddess
Islandgoddess

Just purchased today without testing... I am almost out of Wonderstruck and decided to grab a replacement. I decided to go with this one instead. I LOVED the original Wonderstruck and was hoping for something similar but better? Enchanted is nice.... But very sweet. Reminds me A LOT of pink sugar sensual. Fruity and sweet at the same time. I'm on the fence... I still like the original one much better. Mildly disappointed.....

Sweetgirlie8
Sweetgirlie8

The best part of this perfume is the dry down, it smells so unique and nice!

romyxangela
romyxangela

WEW, don't get me wrong i love sweet smells but as someone else said this is a syrup sweet smell. It is lovely though, the red berries and sweetness is just gorgeous in a bottle. It is a winter perfume, for christmas time, the dry down is lovely thats when you smell the vanilla the most, do not hesitate buying this! 10/10

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

Captivating, fascinating, intriguing...
Sweet and STRONG
Sniff it and bling - you are under a spell for several hours

lyssak

My one and only fragrance that I truly ADORE!

katty182
katty182

Finally a sweet perfume that is strong and that lasts!! On my christmas wish list :D

ivyheel
ivyheel

Somestimes a girl craves sugar, and Wonderstruck Enchanted delivers. Sweet, cozy, fruity. I don't think it is too sweet but then again my sweetness scale goes to infinity and beyond. :D

RedDog
RedDog

On me and my amateur perfume sense of smell, I think it's a warm, inviting scent to wear... only for fall and winter. Smells like the winter holidays. Vanilla, sugary, warm fruits... It would become too sickly sweet for others during hot weather. Also smells better on my cardigans than it does straight on my skin, for whatever reason... on my clothes, it becomes less overwhelmingly sweet and more fruity, less dull. And since it is fall, I've already gotten compliments on it!

kismetdaisy

so, I tried this again today at Kohl's. I used to dislike Enchanted, as it smelled like sickly, strong cough syrup. What was I thinking?! I sprayed it on my coat and it was immediate love, like "ohhhh that smells so good!l type of love haha. so, I did what any girl would do and had my boyfriend buy me the big bottle ;)

It's sugary, syrupy red berries with slight traces of dark and yes, hypnotic vanilla, but ultimately, sugar is the dominant note in Enchanted. . It's very fizzy-like, it even reminds me of raspberry soda. I am not usually one for berries in fragrances, but this isn't your average fruity teenaged scent...It's actually quite complex, and the berries have an added woodsy quality . but oh my god, this is soo alluring and yummy.. I'm so happy I tried it again cause its much better than I thought. More than just cough syrup lol. Enchanted evokes memories of starlit night skies, candlelit dinners, and romantic evenings by the fire with a past lover. It really is perfect on my skin; I seem to do extremely well with sweet oriental vanillas and people compliment me everyday ;) I'm impressed, considering my dislike for Taylor swift. But alas, this fragrance has such an effect over me and everyone around me.. You can't ignore this even if you try.

I'm just going to say.. If you haven't tried the original Wonderstruck, you're not missing much IMO..The original pales in comparison to Enchanted, so this is all you'll need. I know everyone's different, but if you think you love the original, just wait 'till you try this ;)

All in all, I have done myself a mischief by falling for Enchanted, as I feel weird revealing that i'm wearing a Taylor Swift perfume. But really, it's just too damn good to care.This is one hell of a celebrity frag, that's for sure.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

It's a stronger longer lasting scent than her first wonder struck perfume. It's very sweet, very moreish, very yummy. On my skin the dry down is very creamy with a hint of sugary syrup. Slightly floraly fruity but not as fruity as her first wonder struck. A wonderful perfume!

natz
natz

When deciding which fragrance to get, I liked this a lot more than her original Wonderstruck. Enchanted is more of a vanilla bakery scent. The bottle design I think it suits her image. I like how this fragrance smells delicious, bottle looks flirty and feminine whilst keeping the simplicity. This would make a great gift in a set or on its own.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I have the original Wonderstruck, but after spritzing this one today I may actually like it even more! It is very sweet and yes borders on syrup but something about it...I just really like. I can almost compare it to Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods only very mellow. Twilight Woods is on me a very loud in your face perfume even if sprayed extreamly lightly, Wonderstruck Enchanted is very well behaved on me, not screaming "smell me smell me!!". I will have to try it again before I buy either a bottle or the roll on, I tend to like the roll ons better for some reason, they seem richer.

I just noticed that Wonderstruck Enchanted smells very similar to the new perfume at B&BW called Forever Midnight, I have that one sprayed on my other arm (and bought the little bottle of perfume today), it's lovely!!

IceAnge1
IceAnge1

Just tried this at Macy's. It's lovely for someone who like sweet sents. I purchased the normal wonderstruck but it hasn't arrived yet so I cant compare the two but there's a possibility that I would definitely go for this one as well. =]

Niya
Niya

This is so... not-Taylor-Swift. I LOVE IT!!!

husnabakhi
husnabakhi

omg this smells sooo good! Much better than the original Wonderstruck imho. A blast of syrupy sweetness in the opening with vanilla and berries, so yummy! Longevity is quite good, lasts at least 4 hours on me.

ponnaki
ponnaki

The fragrance is very nice. Sweet, a little fruity. Definitely original. It lasts very long and it's not that expensive. I wouldn't recommend it to a mature woman though. It's a nice smell but for younger girls. Oh and one more thing: It's smells almost exactly the same as Wonderstruck. The difference is that Wonderstruck Enchanted is a little sweeter.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This is a highly likeable fruity scent, bursting with berries and passionfruit and dusted with sugar. Wonderstruck Enchanted is a very juicy fruity scent, sweet, but not overly so and definitely not sickly at all. The floral and woody notes must prevent this - I can't say they're particularly strong, except for the very nice woody base, but they do add something to this, as there seems to be more going on than just fruit and sugar. It's very colourful, with much more personality than her first scent I think. And while this is yes, another, floral fruity release from a celebrity, I think in this case it does stand out from the legions of others in this category as it at least feels well made and doesn't have the sameness of the genre. Good projection and staying power too, again, better than her first fragrance. I like it. I'd be pleased with it as a gift.

Vythedir
Vythedir

I bought my wife this perfume online for her birthday and I am so happy I did. It is wonderful on her and both her and I were sold from the very first spray she put on her skin. This is definitely a perfume I want her to keep using. It a not too sweet and powdery perfume. Fruity and also the vanilla comes through. I love it.

velvetnightmares
velvetnightmares

My husband bought me this perfume for my birthday, and I absolutly adore it. It has a lovely sweet and light powdery scent. It is not too sweet, but very beautiful and sensual with a touch of vanilla. Absolutly amazing scent.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I absolutely love this one...it's so sweet, cozy, and comforting. There's something magically about the berry/sugar/vanilla combination...it doesn't smell like everything else out there, and to my nose, I suppose I could refer to it as the scent-equivalent of glitter in the way that it's shimmering. So it's a shimmering gourmand, to my nose.

but today, I sprayed it on quite liberally for the wonderful fall weather we had today. And out of nowhere, these wondrous floral notes emerged! Freesia and peony! They were virtually nonexistent when I first got this and started wearing it when it came out! I had no idea they were even really prominent in this at all.

But sure enough, today, I was wearing the same shimmering gourmand that I know and love, but there was a very fresh, dainty edge of peony and freesia that made it a lot more peppery and floral...it gave it depth.

And depth was the only thing I thought this fragrance lacked.

Pro-tip: Wear it this Autumn!

claress
claress

I received a sample of this and to me there's something similar with Britney Spears' Fantasy. This is a cozy scent, very sweet and warm, vanilla being the strongest note. One sad thing is its poor lasting power, in 2 hours it's gone.

Wonderstruck Enchanted is a nice fragrance, nothing personal though, I feel like this has been done a thousand times. But it'd still be a pleasure to smell this on someone :)

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Oh dear the original Wonderstruck reminded me of berry shampoo. Wonderstruck Enchanted reminds me of a scent I would smell from a super sweet lotion...or a candy? It is extremely sweet and quite potent. Heavy on the vanilla and sugar with slight berry undertones and a dash of musk. Enchanted is a little more complex than the original but still quite simple. This fragrance is pretty casual easy to wear. I can see this as a cozy/ comforting fragrance. Though this one might be easy to over spray and could become overwhelmingly sweet for some people....

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

On my skin, the sinus-burning musk settles into woody (sandalwood), spicy (musk), and sweet (sugar-vanilla) with a hint of floral (freesia?). Some say there's plenty of fruit, but I didn't notice any.

What I smell now is akin to "blue raspberry" candy. Surprising development, albeit most appropriate for the very young.

fyetan
fyetan

Very sweet. Almost sharp in its sweetness.

First and foremost a sweet vanilla, with a touch of berries underneath. Projection is good - one half-spray on my arm and sitting at the computer the smell is in my face and I can't get away. I bet it'd translate really well to normal wearing though.
About 2 hours into wearing the berries become stronger than the vanilla. Scent is now a sweet berry scent.

I liked the raspberry smell of the first Wonderstruck better, but that tea note rubbed me the wrong way - plasticky. This one is nice if you're looking for a sweet vanilla that isn't JUST vanilla.
However, it is quite "normal", doesn't stand out as anything super special. Certainly does have mass appeal though, most people would like this.

I find her scents to have good lasting power (skin scent detectable about 6 hours after) but low projection (arm's length for 1.5 hours then a few inches for 1.5 hours then skin scent afterwards. But that's fine because of the nature of the scent, and that's sweet sweet sweet!

I think this one is a pretty safe blind buy. The note pyramid is fairly accurate, no surprises here. Almost no detectable floral notes. What you see is what you get - sweet vanilla with a touch of berries.

Rosalie12345
Rosalie12345

It smells like H-E-A-V-E-N in a bottle! I adore this perfume !

andabri
andabri

This is a syrupy, sweet red berry scent with a twist. I can clearly smell vanilla mixed in with the red berry, and best of all wood and sandalwood. I don't get any incense, sadly, but overall it's very pleasant. It's one of the more interesting syrupy, candy sweet scents that I have tried. The dry down after a few hours takes on an almost oriental, dry, sweet red berry smell.

CycoEva
CycoEva

This confectionary scent is extremely sweet and sugary like a raspberry lifesaver with fruit punch and a hint of vanilla potpourri. Great for a teenager or even a tween. Not suitable or complex enough for someone my age. This is one then men (young men) will probably love on a girl.

AlexandraM19
AlexandraM19

I was NOT expecting to like Wonderstruck Enchanted. I actually really like it. It's not so sickly sweet as the original. There's some juicy berries and some tangy citrus with a creamy vanilla base. There's wood mixed in with the vanilla too. It smells delicious, and not so *ahem* immature. I could actually see myself wearing this. Lovely.

ButtercreamFrosting
ButtercreamFrosting

I got it this morning, and it smells A-MA-ZING. I wore it to school, and I got so many compliments. To me it's very hibiscus-sandalwood-y, with fairly strong notes of vanilla, and a barely noticeable bit of fruit. It's a little too sweet, but I don't really see how it could give anyone a headache. The bottle is so gorgeous! I dropped mine, and because of the shimmer on the bottle you can't see the scratches. I love the little gold chain too. I'm almost tempted to take the charms off and wear them on a bracelet :)
I would rate this a 4/5 probably, but since I've only had it for a short amount of time I can't be sure.

sarah1k16
sarah1k16

yumm this is a really good fragrance.to me it smells like enchanting vanilla sugar with a hint of refreshing berries.i love it!

ChubbyRedBird
ChubbyRedBird

I brought the gift set from the London Drug when it is on sale. The gift set comes up with 100ml of perfume, 100ml body lotion and a small perfume pencil.
The smell reminds me of the Lancome La Vie Est Belle which I also have. They both have that sweet vanilla smell to it. However, the Lancome perfume is much stronger and stay longer than this one. To me, this is a lighter verson of Lancome belle and more suitable to spring and summer compare to the Lancome La Vie Est Belle perfume which would be more suitable for fall and winter.

louisminaj
louisminaj

Im so happy i finally bought this fragrance! A lot of people have been saying it isn't as whimsical as the original, but I really think it is! The Vanilla is really strong and it is just a gorgeous sweet scent! The red fruits are also quite strong, but the Vanilla is the star in this fragrance!

The bottle is the same as the original wonderstruck, its just in a deep red colour! It has a very classy look because of the gold and red!

The longevity is average, it only lasts about 5 hours on me, which is a shame as it is a really gorgeous scent!

So I do recommend it, but if you can find it, buy it with the body lotion!

alannah93
alannah93

i love love this perfume,the mix of berries, vanilla & sugar is just divine, i much prefer this one to taylor swifts first fragrance. this is the perfect autumn scent i feel and i will be purchasing a bottle of this, it's just beautiful.

clancyann
clancyann

I sprayed some from a tester in Target today. icingsugar and sweetgirl are right; this DOES smell a lot like Paris Hilton Dazzle. I think it would be possible to create Wonderstruck Enchanted if you sprayed yourself with original Wonderstruck, BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar (or another vanilla fragrance), and BBW Sensual Amber.

MichaelCerasEyebrows

I know I wrote a previous review saying this smelt like ENDORPHINS but I take it back now. I need to stop smelling perfumes ONCE before buying as my impression always changes the second or third time (for better or for worse..!) It's alright, this is fruity, warm, a bit spicy--but not like her original. The tea note is absolute perfection in the original Wonderstruck. But Enchanted? Eh.

amy1983
amy1983

When I first tried this,I thought it smelled like V-8 juice. Then it became fruity and sweet,but it is so weak,it doesn't project at all. And I don't like the sprayer. I would like to spray the room,but the perfume shoots out like a squirtgun.
Though I do love the bottle. The irridescant red,and the charms around the top gives it a mideval-fantasy vibe. But summing this up,I think this could have been done better.

jonr951

Enchanted is starting to smell more and more like an orange creamsicle to me! Which I LOVE! I'm definitely starting to love it more and it's definitely growing on me. FINALLY! Haha! Wow, I think I like it more than the original now. : )

Ritarudna
Ritarudna

Kinda reminds me of the smell you get from a bag of m&ms almost. Plasticy, sweet and dry. Sometimes I spray it in my shampoo and it smells like hot, strawberry pastries baking in the oven. Or like a baskin robbins blew up. I'm a little hesitant to wear it in public though. I dont wanna get arrested

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This smells like something I have smelled before, I just can't really put a finger on what it is. I have tested it a few times and really wanted to dislike it simply because it is similar to so many of the fruity fragrances flooding the fragrance market these days. I came to the realization today, though, that I can't dislike it... In fact, there is something in it that is very enticing to me.

Wonderstruck Enchanted is way sweeter than any perfume I really like, but there is something about the sugar-red berry-vanilla combo that just works. I don't know how to describe it any better than that. It is a very warm fragrance, definitely best suited for fall and winter. It is also young - not a mature, dark vanilla scent. But I think there are times that we females want to embrace our younger selves, and this fragrance embodies the sweetness of carefree youthfulness without going into the preteen/young teen years. Sometimes it is nice not to wear a fragrance that has to be taken really seriously. This is a fragrance that, should I decide to buy, would become a sort of guilty pleasure that I would wear once in a while just for fun. Recommended :)

Looking for the ultimate jellybean fragrance? Look no further, Wonderstruck Enchanted is what you've been searching for.

I love eating jellybeans, especially the white, coconut flavoured ones. However my love for them usually ends in a stomach ache after having consumed too many, and this sickly feeling comes back to me every time I smell Wonderstruck Enchanted. There is a limit to how much sweetness I can stand.

If I were five years younger, perhaps I would have gone bonkers over this fragrance, and maybe Taylor Swift would be my idol. As it is, my increasing age has seen me become less interested in smelling like a bag of lollies.

I experienced a similar reaction with Katy Perry's Meow, another sugary, lolly-like fragrance. Celebrities tend to be releasing a lot of sugary-sweet scents, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Obviously they sell well otherwise they wouldn't bother.

I do love the bottle design, with the charms and its iridescent finish. Both Wonderstruck Enchanted and its predecessor, Wonderstruck, are two perfume bottles I would happily display. It's a pity that these scents don't appeal to me. I think I'm over the targeted age range.

The longevity is actually quite good, as is the sillage, which has some moderate projection. Buy this for young daughters, siblings or friends that like anything super sweet.

I smell sugar, berries and a dash of vanilla. This is very yummy and nicely balanced between sweet and fruity. I surprisingly like this more than I thought I would. There is something very addictive about it. I like it a lot, borderline love.

VividlyWonderstruck
VividlyWonderstruck

This is WAY better than the original Wonderstruck. The first installment smelled too similar to the other fragrances that celebrities put out (most notably JB Someday). This one is more richer and more inviting than the previous one. It pretty much lives up to the description that Taylor gave. The lasting power pretty much fails. I just hope Taylor doesn't leave the Wonderstruck storyline incomplete!

kismetdaisy

this is way better than Wonderstruck. I went to the store to try Wonderstruck from all the hype about it, and found this one to be wayyy better. Although I don't love it and prob won't buy it for awhile--I do like it. I get a lot of berries and some dark, grown up vanilla, with a little bit of woods. after awhile, the drydown can kind of make me nauseous--the berries in this is way too overwhelming and kind of ends up smelling like cough syrup on me. I think this would be lovely without that. More vanilla and woods would be nice. It is nice if I only spray a little bit. I also really dislike the bottle. It looks very tacky in my opinion. The charms are cute, but it's totally ruined with Taylor's signature on it. It would look a lot nicer if it were transparent. This is definitely a night time scent IMO. Like I said, if you tried the original Wonderstruck and wasn't wasn't what you expected, give this one a try. It's decent for what it is..

Kimmy89

Oooooo now this is yummylicious!And pretty sexy! On me it's mainly sugar, then berries and vanilla. Really expected this to be more woodsy which I'm actually glad it's not. Only the slight woody note.
It smells similar to Black XS without the cacao and patchouli, and I adore Black XS. This is very sweet but I sense quite a dark vanilla. It really is gorgeous, and I'm certain that men will not be able to resist it.
A very nice surprise!

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

This is a sweet n creamy fragrance by Taylor Swift.I prefer this one better than her first perfume,Wonderstruck although Wonderstruck has its fairy-tale-like,magical or whimsical touch in it...it really does n I can feel it.

Wonderstruck Enchanted to my nose smells "passionately in love with someone and has a well-balance of understanding" in the sense of,the girl as narrated by Taylor Swift in the next chapter of story of her Wonderstruck,has found her true love..

Unlike the first one,Wonderstruck,it's like "love at a first sight" kinda fragrance.I am thinking of Miranda Cosgrove's song entitled KISSING YOU and the lyrics as follows :

"Sparks fly,its like electricity..I might die,when i forget how to breathe.."

Then,comes the Wonderstruck Enchanted..and the lyric continues :

"you get closer and there's nowhere..in this world i'd rather be"

I categorize Wonderstruck Enchanted as same as those perfume of britney spears' line,such as the Fantasy and many others...however,they never dissapoints me..both Wonderstruck Enchanted n Fantasy smells delicious and has good staying power.you can't go wrong with these two perfumes as both are produced by the Elizabeth Arden company.

Wonderstruck Enchanted reminds me of Nude by Rihanna..it's just that Nude smells a bit spicy.

JoanCrawford
JoanCrawford

I can't believe how positive the reviews were...! I've used one spray of it but it has been sitting on my shelf ever since. The opening, admittedly, is really quite enjoyable. It's kind of like an intoxicating blast of floral madness. If only that lasted more than fifteen seconds. After this lovely flower-filled aura dissipates you are greater with a rank, overly-sweet sugar smell that is madly sickening. It is the only perfume I have tried that gave me a headache. But don't get me wrong. If you are looking for a perfume that mixes sugar water with cupcakes, berries, and mounds of glitter than this is the scent for you!

Lvsents
Lvsents

I've been a fragrance collector and connosoir for about four years. This fragrance is aromatherapy and addicting. Im very interested on how other people view it on me. I'll give everyone a secret recipe: mix wonderstruck enchanted and Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir. What do you think?

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

This started off as very woodsy, very oaky, almost peppery, I couldnt smell any sort of berry notes. I sprayed my wrists and neck and walked around, and then the soft and delicate berry smells hit me! I don't smell any vanilla yet, but I do smell really good! Very sexy, i'd say a night perfume more than a daytime one.

MichaelCerasEyebrows

Okay yall, this smells like sugared berry ENDORPHIN'S on me! There is definitely a "wild" component to the berries in this fragrance, it is not synthetic at all, it smells very natural, like a cool summer day picking the fruits right off the vines, mmm... With that, the opening of the fragrance is also quite spicy, almost peppery, on my skin...It keeps the it deep enough that it can be worn at night as well... If I were to best describe the amount of sugar in this, I would say it's like popping a soft, creamy candy in your mouth.
The vanilla is noticeable but not overpowering, which I'm thankful for. I grow tired of so many fragrances that could be exceptional if the vanilla did not cast a huge shadow over the rest of the notes! At least on my skin, Swift's perfumes never have that "oh look at me I'm wearing vanilla" idea, it's all very soft, and the vanilla floats in the background. It's there, but never in your face, unlike a lot of "teenage" fragrances.

My hope is in the fragrance world, Taylor Swift will definitely go on the list of quality, original celebrity fragrances. I dare to say in the ranks of those such as BS's Fantasy.
*edit: alright maybe not THE brit spears, but you get me. the "enchantment" of this perfume as kinda fizzled out. It's okay now.

linzilou92
linzilou92

Smells Like Starbursts!

I can definitely smell those strong berry notes! I actually really like it, I wouldn't pay full price but I'd definitely pick it up on sale.

It's gorgeous if you just want to smell.... edible. Which strangely enough I often do. I really like the Taylor Swift Fragrances.

EDIT : It's been a week since I tried it and now I just want to smell it again and again. I think I'm going to have to get this soon. Fun and addictive ;-)

Mizz Dia
Mizz Dia

Reminds me of honey dew smells . I reaally love it .

jesslockz
jesslockz

SUCH AN AMAAAAZZZIIIIINNGGG women fragrance! I'm in LOVE with this! This is way better than the original. I automatically fell in love with it when i smelled it. Totally wish more girls in my entourage would wear it.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

I bought it yesterday. First, I love it when I sprayed it on my wrist. Second, I think it's a sad chapter of Wonderstruck because it's not funny or fresh like Wonderstruck. It's dark, beautiful, magical. The longevity is better than Wonderstruck. But I love the box it's so so BEAUTIFUL. I love it.......

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Enchanted is a beautiful sweet and spicy berry scent.

It starts with sweet, sugary berries and settles to a delicious warm fragrance that reminds me of incense and vanilla. It lasted about 4 hours on my skin & has good sillage. I think this is a deeper, darker sister to Wonderstruck.

Overall, a really lovely perfume that starts out very sweet but settles to quite a unique, incense fragrance. Perfect for winter and the bottle is gorgeous. Highly recommended!

lizzie81
lizzie81

A lot like her first one, an extremely sweet vanilla from top to dry down (far too sweet for me in fact), and quite linear. This smells a lot like Rihanna's 'Nude', pleasant enough but very unoriginal and boring. Is it me or are celeb scents all starting to smell the same these days? Sweet vanilla anyone?? Don't get me wrong it's not bad at all but i'm looking for something different and new, bold and exciting! not been done before a million times! I do love her bottles though!!

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

Never thought a celebrity fragrance would become my signature fragrance wow enchanted Wonderstruck is stunning and amazing the original is one of my favourites but enchanted is so much better overall i would give it a 10 out of 10.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Smells absolutely divine..beautiful :-)

takeasniff
takeasniff

I got a roller ball of this and I have to say when it dries it reminds me of Katy Perry perfumes or the Christina Aguilera Red Sin. This is what I wanted Christina's perfume to be but sadly that just won't last on my skin. This one stayed for hours and was very strong like raspberry cordial when first applied extremely sweet. It dried to a warm vanilla no spikes or annoying notes. This is similar to her first one but that one had the fresh peach throughout where as this one starts with raspberry and then dries to vanilla and no hints of chocolate or peach so it is a different version but you can tell they are related or made by the same celebrity.

I think any age can wear this once it has settled the initial spray is a little juvenile but give it a chance to settle it is quite pretty.

I honestly cannot smell the range of notes that are listed for this just a smooth vanilla and berries. This is suitable for anything really you need to like sweet vanilla perfumes though if you are around children a lot or hospitals it is quite good but maybe not a boardroom as it isn't a serious I mean business smell but if that doesn't bother you then spritz away.

For those interested in bottles the bottle is not as red as the picture here it is a dark dusty red if that makes sense if you are expecting a lovely ruby red bottle it isn't but still pretty. The roller ball has ruby red glass but the bottle is quite dark.

Tamelimul
Tamelimul

I love this scent! Like I'm addicted & it's my newest favorite. I haven't tried the first, Wonderstruck, but this one is amazing to me. At first, when I sampled it I wasn't so sure about it. After the dry down though I was in love. I only own the rollerball(got it for Christmas). I can't wait to own a beautiful bottle though. The notes all come together to me so well that I can't even point out just one. I'm not an expert when it comes to fragrances.. So sorry if my review isn't helpful. I just had to rave about how much I love this! I do wish it was less expensive though..

icingsugar
icingsugar

This smells like a smoother, less juicy version of Paris Hilton's Dazzle. The notes actually stand out more on paper, with the sugared champaca being the key note. On skin the fruit and vanilla all seem to blend together. Lasting power is better than the original wonderstruck, but that one seemed to be very refreshing and sunny. I'd probably prefer this one if I didn't already have Dazzle. But I find it quite hard to smell this on skin altogether because its so soft and blended well. Overall sweet, warm and smooth, but nothing too original or great. Average lasting power. I mainly bought this because the free bag was gorgeous.

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

I was the biggest fan of Taylor's original perfume, Wonderstruck. To my surprise, the original Wonderstuck was fairly unique due to that green tea accord it had going for it. Enchanted is more syrupy, definitely a bit heavier, and more generic than its predecessor. Taylor's second perfume can be very cloying in warmer climates and temperatures unlike the first fragrance- so PLEASE do not wear this to a pool party or an outdoor lunch in July- you will smell like a snow cone gone bad after being left in a hot car. The florals in Wonderstruck Enchanted are nice, pleasing, much like Taylor herself. I do think this is a bit more formal of a scent (if worn correctly). I'm sorry, I just really prefer the original Wonderstruck. This is too generic and definitely feels rushed to compete with her past fragrance's success.

Feetree
Feetree

At first, I thought it smelt a bit generic but as time pass, I grew fond of this perfume. I loved the first Wonderstruck and it was my favourite but now Enchanted has replaced its spot. It has moderate sillage and lasting power is decent on me. I would recommend it if you like sugary sweet fragrances.

bnporter81
bnporter81

I love this perfume! To me it smells almost identical to her original Wonderstruck, but with a hint of like a strawberry or raspberry...something along those lines. It doesn't linger on my skin for more than a few hours, but still a great smelling fragrance!

I must be getting better at dissecting celebrity scents, as I immediately detected a couple of differences between Taylor Swift WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED and its predecessor, WONDERSTRUCK. First, the fruit of WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED seems more like the proverbial "red berries" than the purplish fruits of WONDERSTRUCK. Second, the ugly pseudo-amber-pseudo-woody base which I so dislike is not present in WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED.

Together these changes already make ENCHANTED a better fragrance to my nose. I can even imagine, if I try really hard, that somewhere in this sweet hot mess (just wanted to use that expression, since everyone else does so with such vim and verve--but what does it mean????) is a note which I believe to be new to perfumery: glazed champaca blossom. Better glazed champaca than glazed carrots, I suppose, but let's be honest: no plant life was sacrificed in the production of this perfume.

I consider WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED to be closer to the Britney Spears line-up than to the Jessica Simpson. Which makes sense, since this, too, is an Elizabeth Arden, not a Parlux creation.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a light sweet gourmand vanilla scent.
On my skin it is very mild fragrance with a prevalant vanilla note and some milder floral and fruit notes.
It is very pleasant and never too strong. It smells very similar to several other celebrity gourmand vanilla based scents. Still nice, though.

DiBonD
DiBonD

Lighter and better and less food-like smelling than the original Wonderstruck.

This_Night_Is_Flawless13
This_Night_Is_Flawless13

This perfume, no words. Its amazing, even though the price should lower down a bit. I like this more than Wonderstruck, but it's great for the night, not everyday use.

angel51197
angel51197

I love
am a man
and smells like UltraRed in me
just with less strong grapefruit
love last long as 5-7 hours
I'm very happy,
be a repurchase :D !!!!!!!

I find this heavy and cloying. The vanilla is too intensive, the berries too sweet. It needs something to brighten it up and the freesia is really not helping.

Dawndelights Im having same problem :-(

levinebabe
levinebabe

The time I smelled it from the nozzle I was like "Meh, such a regret, smell synthetic". I sprayed it on me and let it to dry down. The vanilla started to come out and I was thinking " Hey, this is nice!". The next few days, I wore Wonderstruck Enchanted very often. When I realize my juice was running out, I stopped using it. Today I used it again and get complimented! My friend said it matches my body chemistry!

juliet capulettt
juliet capulettt

smells amazing.

tokyomadii
tokyomadii

My favorite perfume! I can really smell the fruity berry notes, also the vanilla. I believe it can be worn all year by all ages. AMAZING iridescent-ish bottle. They only complaint I have is the color on the outside can get scraped by keys etc, so I would try not keeping it in your purse for too long. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume! I'm not very good at naming any floral notes specifically, but the notes listed above are very accurate! =)

sage12345
sage12345

VERY VERY STRONG, lasts way to long! i liked it at first but when i couldnt get it to leave my skin, i became upset at it, its an ok scent but very similar to first, so not worth the purchase if u tried the first one, this one is just a denser heaver scent, not recommend

alycat
alycat

I expected to like this fragrance but it was far too cloying and strangely non-distinctive. For the first couple of hours all I got was "perfume aisle" as though I'd never left. I suppose I should credit the longevity of the initial fragrance before it finally faded into the base notes, but I desperately wanted it gone. All I applied was a tiny little spritz, too, so a little goes a long way. As for the base notes, I've noticed vanilla can either be warm and soft a la Katy Perry's Meow or have an unpleasant bite. Unfortunately this falls into the latter category. It could be clashing with my chemistry but it never lost its synthetic quality.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I tried this at the store and was quite disappointed. I love Wonderstruck, and was hoping for a second home run; no such luck! It's sweet, and pleasant smelling, but there is nothing special here; it smells of cherry popsicles and vanila, with a hint of fizz. Fun for teens, but I'll be passing on this one.

HumingbirdHeart
HumingbirdHeart

Just bought this today, and i ADORE it. Smells slightly more grown up then the original.
Its not as sweet and to me smells apple-y. Although i have a cold so that might change.
Very lovely, nice for general wear.

azfiri
azfiri

smells a bit like strong red licorice

flava4real
flava4real

I'm still testing it; was just purchased quite recently. To be honest I was mesmerized in the store with the warmth of the fragrance, more so than her first. I found that it was quite sweet and can possibly be worn for everyday use rather than a night out on the town. But overall, it captures my scenses and awakens me. Unfortunately, on my skin the longevity is not so great...probably about 2 hours tops. Will have to purchase a roller-ball for re-spraying throughout the day. In summary....not a bad fragrance!

colorblindlove

Update since my last review...I still like this fragrance but everyone that has smelled this on me says that its terrible and that I shouldn't get it because it smells like cough drops or too chemical...I guess my chemistry does not work with this scent at all! :( Oh well, one less perfume to buy.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Smells like vanilla frosting cake with glazed berries on top. A bit too synthetic to me. I love Wonderstruck but Wondestruck Enchanted is just a different story. Like I said, synthetic, and also too sweet.

I think it's a nice scent but gives me a little bit of a headache. It's just a little cloying. I really wanted to like this. Not the most flattering scent in my humble opinion. What I smell the most is overly sweet vanilla accompanied with more sugar, synthetic berries, and loud passion fruit.

Switzerbr
Switzerbr

It's very warm and comforting. For me, it intially smells like sugary sweet vanilla. However, I don't get many of the top notes, as it seems to move into a woodsy floral with just the very tiniest tiny hint of warm vanilla within 5-10 minutes after applying. I do find that most fragrances (depending on the notes) dry down to something woodsy, musky, and slightly floral on my body chemistry though.

odrycoplin
odrycoplin

I asked my boyfriend the original wonderstruck and he bought me this one by mistake...and since my boo bought it for me i had to like it!!!..well after using it every day, 2 weeks straight..i love it...LOVE IT..so i went to gordmas to smell the first one to see if i should buy it..and the original one smell soo plain? I sprayed on my wrist and smelled like guava for me...not bad but nothing special...i prefer this one..its more original...

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

I don't pick up on much of the vanilla in this fragrance when I'm wearing it! It's definitely more of a fruity musk on my skin.

I personally prefer Wonderstruck Enchanted over the original, because it has more of a distinct personality, in my opinon. The original Wonderstruck smells really nice, but I don't detect much personality in it, if that makes sense. It just smells pretty, and that's about it. I think this flanker is just a tad bit sexier than the original ... At least when comparing the two fragrances with my body chemistry.

When I smell this from the bottle, I detect berry, sugar, and some vanilla. It smells very candy-like. This perfume transforms into something I like a LOT more once it dries down on my skin, though. On my skin, the notes that stand out for me are the berries, the white musk, and the woody notes. There's a bit of sweetness to it too (I suspect that's the sugar note), but it's not overpowering on me whatsoever.

All in all, Wonderstruck Enchanted smells sweet, tart, musky, and a little bit woody on my skin. I like it a lot! I usually like to pair this perfume up with Bath and Body Works' Midnight Pomegranate, and I think they work well together.

As for lasting power, it's not the best, but it's not the worst either. It lasts a good 3-4 hours on my skin, so if you're on the go for the entire day, then maybe purchasing a rollerball or one of those nifty and convenient refillable perfume spray vials would help.

I think this perfume would probably work best during the Fall and Winter. I also think that a light spritz of this would work nicely for nighttime wear during the Summer, too!

liliya17

I never try the original Wonderstruck but Enchanted last all the on my skin.

liliya17

Love from the first sniff! Wonderful comforting vanilla, instant mood lifting.I am a big perfume snob who always feel kind of funny wearing celebrity fragrance but this one has my heart! It actually remain me of Hypnotic Poison but softer more wearable version.

Jayde<3
Jayde<3

Which one lasts longer? Wonderstruck or wonderstruck enchanted?

kathhxoxo10

as I wrote in my last comment, I did go to Sephora looking for a perfume and immediately walked over to this one to test it out. I was honestly very dissapointed. I think the original is 1000x better !

kathhxoxo10

I own the original Wonderstruck & am still debating on buying this one. Let me know if I should!

lyssak

I am not at all a Taylor Swift fan, but this is my favourite fragrance of all time. Its warm and not too in-your-face, and its subtle enough to wear almost anywhere, not just at night.

julieanneh

After testing this and really liking it, checking my husband liked it too I went out and bought it. Yes I'm in my 40's and was a little hesitant because it is aimed at the younger age group. I do have britts fantasy and midnight fantasy and both Katy perry purr and meow, but I am not the owner. These may as well belong to my 14 year old daughter so I'm going to take them off my 'I have list' as I never wear them anyway as they are way too sweet girly for me. Anyway back to enchanted wonderstruck.
I absolutely love it. I am a little shocked I do, but it is the one I reach for first. I spray it on my clothes and if I wear say a cardi more than once you can still smell it and it smells gorgeous. It's hot and humid here and it's not cloying but I can't wait to wear it in winter. I love it so much I spray it just before bed and it goes through the linen and then throwing back the sheets is just heaven as the smell wafts.
As my first post I get coconut and when I ask others what they smell they usually say coconut too even though its not in it.
I'm waiting for someone to say what other perfume it reminds them of (especially when your dissing it saying its generic and not original) ;)
This perfume also moulds to my mood not the other way around. It can be sexy, or happy, sultry, innocent, mature, girly.
So give it a go, especially if you love the coconut!!! Vanilla oriental.

jeannieby
jeannieby

Enchanted Wonderstruck is a haunting fragrance! It possibly will become one of my great favorites, before long.
This is the first day I am wearing it, so I cannot know yet.
It was a recent gift from the holidays. :)

I do not follow celebrities when they create perfumes, and never have. Am I weird?
This is the first "celebrity" fragrance I have ever owned!
If someone would like to explain to me what the appeal of a celebrity's name, vis a vis a design house which specializes in creating perfumes is, PLEASE help me out! I do not mean to be derogatory, but it honestly makes me want a scent less if it has some personality's name on it. I must be REALLY OLD. That's gotta be it!
However, I bought this, choosing it myself, using a gift card.
Admittedly, it was not just because of the description of the scent.

I bought it also because of the GREAT eighties "retro look" of the bottle, with the adorable charms. The staggeringly passionate magenta-pink color of the bottle really appealed to me as well. It looks enticing, like a pomegranate!

Packaging CAN be important, expecially in luxury items, like perfume.

That is all for naught however if you don't like the fragrance, of course!

I had no scent on before I sprayed it on. I sprayed it on my hand after I was freshly showered (good for you, jeannieby!).

I then rubbed it briskly up my arm. I did this because my husband was IN THE WAY the whole time and I couldn't get to the bottle in the regular manner!!! haha!!! It is not a new way of smelling scent, people!

At any rate,
I have had it on for four hours now and my husband has grabbed me twice, in a romantic fashion, out of the blue!!! He LOVES it. He has a very discerning sense of smell. He used to collect vintage men's perfumes. He also gave me many of my favourites for years.
I am giving it four stars just for HIS reaction! Guy loves girl=great! I am giving it my fifth star because the woody base notes really get to me -- I do not smell the top notes as much as the base notes.

I LOVE the way this wears, so far.

I AM enchanted with Wonderstruck Enchanted.
I don't care what age you are...either you are going to love this fragrance, as I do, or you are not. I see a lot of so-so and even negative reviews here for this fragrance.
Put my review in the "Crazy for it!" category!

best wishes, jean

Lozza16
Lozza16

Both of Taylors perfumes smell great,this one isn't as fruity as the first one, but smells just as good in my opinion. If your not keen on sweet smelling perfumes I wouldn't recommend it.

amandaoo15
amandaoo15

I'm speechless when it comes to explaining my love for this perfume!! IL just say that its better then Wonder struck

avril.carron
avril.carron

I love Wonderstruck so much that I was scarred that this wouldn't be as good. When I tried it on, boy was I in for a surprise. I smelt so nice and I loved it. I had the tester with me the entire day because I couldn't get enough of the smell. Honestly I think it wayy better than the original, which is alot coming from me because all I would wear is the Wonderstruck perfume as it's my favourite.

I begged my sister to buy it for Christmas. Luckily for me I got it. Now all I wear it this perfume, it has a very distinct smell to it. For me its a cross between sweet and a musky smell, and kinda smells like coconut for me.

xbree
xbree

very generic, ive smelt it many times before. it doesnt smell revolting but her original was magical and i had high hopes for this one. nauseatingly sweet and sticky. not my type.

julieanneh

The original is just a sweet powdery smell, this is nicer. I don't know why but on me i get this nice coconut smell, still sweet a little vanilla musk spice, but mainly to me coconut, i know its not in the list but thats what I smell and I like it lots.

lizmarrero
lizmarrero

i liked it, but there is still something i don't like about it..i think it's too spicy for me. it's something i can see my mother using but not me.

kellyabfab
kellyabfab

Liked but didn't love it until I wore it. After the dry down the scent was very nice. Somewhat enchanting.

wonderstrucksomeday
wonderstrucksomeday

I've went into ULTA more than once and almost drenched myself in the tester bottle. I absolutely LOVE this perfume! I don't have it, but I want it. It's sweeter than Wonderstruck, but it's still got a little bit of spice. Also very fruity. I'm very happy with it. I love the charms on the bottle; very cute and a nice touch to it. Definitely something I would buy. I sprayed it a few times on me in the store (As I wanted it to last, because I couldn't go into ULTA again for a while), but I couldn't really smell it that much later in the day. It might be different if you buy it, but I have no way of knowing. I'm not just saying this because I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift, but I am impressed. Love it!

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

My impressions of Wonderstruck Enchanted:
Whoa! Yuck! Supersweet jollyranchers mixed with cough syrup. The syrupy sweetness actually burned the back of my throat.
I'm not certain where the medicinal notes come from, but they are definately there on my skin. This is very synthetic and supersweet!
I can smell no individual notes, just a mish mash of sweetness that leave my olfactory senses abused.
The sillage is very good. The notes here amplify as time passes (at least on me), so that I feel like I am trumpeting, "Here is Wonderstruck Enchanted...All shall Smell!"
Unfortunately for me, the longevity is very good as well. Which means I am stuck with it for a seeming eternity on. It resists efforts to scrub off.

laurajulietk
laurajulietk

After trying a free sample, I was surprised to find myself liking this perfume. There's a warm, spicy aspect that I find both comforting and a little sexy at the same time.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Similar to the original, little sweeter, more spicey, hint of floral and fruit (berries). I like this new one better than the original, great for a fall night and the bottle is pretty too! :) Perfect scent for a girl like Taylor, sort of .. boho-chic.

sofea25
sofea25

I rated 5 stars for Wonderstruck Enchanted. I bought mine at Macys store for only $59.50 + tax totaling to $63.07. Why is Amazon's price more expensive? I just noticed Amazon's price and had to make a comment about it. I recommend if you can buy it at a Macys store to do so or to order it online at Macys. You save a couple of bucks.
Now onto my review of Wonderstruck Enchanted. I have a youtube video reviewing the scent if you would like to check it out. Check it out at [...]
I LOVE Wonderstruck and its sister Wonderstruck Enchanted. I keep smelling raspberries in Wonderstruck Enchanted. I'm not good with smell so don't quote me on that. I wonder if others smell raspberries too? That's the only thing I smell when I first put it on. I can't tell what I smell later throughout the day. But let me tell you, this perfume does last! It's not a put it on your body and in 1 hour it'll go away. For me, it last almost the whole entire day!
I definitely recommend Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted.:)

Personally better than the original. It smells sweet yet not a generic candy sweetness. It has some sugary woodsy undertones , which make the scent pleasant to wear and to smell even more. I don't know if longevity is great but at first sniff I like it. Pretty bottle also. It is young but well made. The original had a weird note Enchanted doesn't have. It just flows nicely without being real unique.

marysiac
marysiac

This one is alright but it's not as good as her original fragrance.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Delicious is the word I would use to describe this fragrance! To me, it smells just like raspberries and cream! Sweet, vanilla-berry fruity. It's sugary but not overly sickly sweet. It's very girly and indulgent and slightly syrupy. I like this one. So far I have been quite impressed with Taylor's perfumes.

However, it does not last as long as the original wonderstruck but it is slightly sweeter.

I never buy a perfume based solely on the bottle, however I must say that this bottle is absolutely stunning. It's a rich shimmering red color. Very beautiful!

b34ut1ful
b34ut1ful

Longevity is not as long as Wonderstruck's but is a very great fragrance. This to me is more of a night time scent. It's not as musky as wonderstruck, but has a deep fruity smell, like amber and berries.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

This is a lovely gourmand with berry and vanilla. It has wonderful projection and does not fade quickly. Many people have commented that think it is a very pretty fragrance.

SweetSwiftie13
SweetSwiftie13

I really can't wait to try this one! <3 Does it come out in the Netherlands!? :DD

vanilla-lovers
vanilla-lovers

for me, it's a moderate to heavy scent, but never disturbing me .. maybe because vanilla and sugar notes which i love. The wild berry notes is SO noticable, hard to avoid it.

I found a character that i love from this perfume, but it's wouldn't be my signature scent since i'm looking for something lighter, but with (almost the same) character.

knics33
knics33

Bottle is stunning, but the fragrance just isn't for me. This takes celebrity sweet to a the next level. It smells like some sort of berry cobbler to me... very fruity.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This perfume opens with a V-8 blast, tomato and celery. It then settles into the typical buttery, coconut-sugar celebrity-sweet fume. Really does smell like Givency Hot Couture.

beatlesgirl
beatlesgirl

loved it (= very creamy, fruity, and girly (= and such a beautiful bottle too!
xoxo

perfumeluver
perfumeluver

This is a ripoff of Fantasy(which almost every celebrity perfume tries to copy), except Fantasy is much better.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

got a sample of this with an online order... schpritzed my arm and now i can't wait to go scrub this off. it's kinda sweet, but mostly it smells like the fermentation/rot that's one of the first stages of home-brew winemaking. not in and of itself a bad scent, necessarily, but combined with the musk and fake-berry scent in this perfume, it's kinda making my tummy churn and i feel a headache coming on.

Daisyloverr
Daisyloverr

The bottle is W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L

tyekristopher

Okay, I bought this in a large and lotion same with wonderstruck and I got to say this one is the better of the two, the fragrance last way longer than wonderstruck. I smell more sugar than vanilla tho, The lotion is great as well!

SimplyAbbey
SimplyAbbey

Really sugary sweet. Kinda sexy too. Nice for daytime and dates after.

tyekristopher

I do like this, The bottle is stunning alone. The scent is great on me ! I have the chemistry to pull of the sweet scents. They just work for me, dolce, calvin klein stuff turn musty on me. The britney, taylor,katy, jessica simpson's all smell AMAZING on me

sweetpunkin
sweetpunkin

I had such high hopes for this scent because I loved her first perfume, but I was let down. It smelled like a very sweet cherry vanilla cough syrup to me. I ended up returning it. Shame really, because the bottle is beautiful!

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I smelled this in Ulta. I was not at all impressed. The original is not mindblowing, but its better.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Spicy bitter warm vanilla with some heavy mumble jumble background. Stale, old, synthetic scent.
Blaaah
Original's much better than this one.

bkblan
bkblan

Ugh. Spritzed some on at the store and can't wait to take a shower. Too strong, too sweet. Sorry Taylor!

rachellecunningham
rachellecunningham

I finally got to test this last week, and once I spritzed some on, I couldn't stop smelling my wrist all day. Wonderstruck Enchanted smells fruitier than the original, kind of like a strawberry-vanilla piece of heaven. I love it, and I love the red bottle.

karenrobert
karenrobert

It's a wonderful scent for the right person. If you love food gourmands, this is probably one of it. Just like Britney spears fantasy , Meow, Pink Sugar, Can Can , Viva la juicy, or Jessica's Fancy. WARNING: You might attract some cops. Loosen your belt line and get comfortable to even gain some hefty pounds just sniffing this delicious wonder. Heavy, buttery, creamy, rich, sweet cravings will be to the max. Throw your diet plan out the window. It's pure sweet and creamy delight.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I smelled the original Wonderstruck, which I love so much, for a basis for comparison. Then i smelled Enchanted Wonderstruck. My reaction was literally this: [spray sample paper, sniffs] "Ooo, no." [sprayed on wrist] "blahk, definitely no." It did not smell very good to me... I didn't attempt to figure out what I didn't like, I just walked away (and cleaned off my wrist).

Whit
Whit

I like this one much better than her first release. It is sweet, almost reminiscent of some sort of warm strawberry glaze drizzled over vanilla. While it's nothing extraordinary, it's still nice. This would be a great cozy fall/winter scent for snuggling. I'm still on the fence about purchasing it simply because I have quite a large amount of fruity frags already. But, never say never! :)

Mamba03
Mamba03

This perfume is amazing i am totally in love with it, and i will keep repurchasing.Taylor totallyy did an amazing job. My favorite perfumee

AggieSwtHrt2011
AggieSwtHrt2011

Can't wait to own this one!!

Tried it today, and I love it! It's definitely a much more fall fragrance than the original Wonderstruck, much warmer, spicier, and woodier. The dry down is gorgeous with a sweet, spicy, woody-floral smell. The vanilla isn't over powering, its just a nice note to add to the whole thing, so I can live with it. If you love her first, you'll definitely love the second!

thekurtsaga
thekurtsaga

I am a guy:

When I heard abut the release of this magical perfume, I went to the nearest Macy's and asked the sales clerk to spray some on a paper for me. And voila! It's magic! The first word that came to my mind was "sweet." I want my own bottle, so I can sniff Taylor Swift all day. I still prefer Wonderstruck, but this is tarting to become a big favorite. Unfortunately, I'm a guy, so I can't wear this. Maybe I'll just buy a bottle so I can spray my hankies.

colorblindlove

This smells like exotic vanilla and fruits! I like this one a lot and the bottle is amazing! But I want to test this out one more time before buying...

Courtney_pink
Courtney_pink

I first smelt this in my magazine strip and I immediately needed to have it...then I sprayed.it.on a test.strip and I loved.it! After a while however it kind of gave me a headache and it reminded me alot like my hilary duff wrapped with love purfume...so why buy this one....it may smell better and different on my skin obviously than the paper but idk :/

temo
temo

Spicy vanilla! Mmmm! For me, the fruity top notes quickly dispersed and I was left with the loveliest warm hypnotic vanilla! I too, think this one will work for all ages. What a great autumn fragrance for curling up on the couch.

dpanda
dpanda

The opening of this one caught me by surprise! It is sooo fruity in a pleasant way! On me, it quickly dries down to a vanilla base similar to the original Wonderstruck. I sprayed some on the tester paper they had at Macy's and threw it into my shopping bag. I went home thinking that Wondertruck Enchanted was nice, but too similar to the first.
Fast Forward one day - I grabbed my belt out of my shopping bag, and threw it on, and rushed out the door. In the car, I kept wanting to sniff the air!(if that makes any sense) There was this woody/vanilla/fruity incense smell lingering in my car! I finally figured out that it was my BELT that smelled so intriguing! I guess it soaked in some of the scent from the tester paper haha

Wonderstruck Enchanted is definitely different from the first, but it is similar in slight ways :] (vanilla-y dry down)
Like previous reviewers said, its almost a mysterious feel you get from this fragrance, to me it was intriguing and reminded me of incense! haha
It is, again like other reviewers stated, a "grown-up" version of Wonderstruck!
It is definitely worth a try!

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Got it on my b-day list I've tried it at macy's and I like it more than I did the first one

c3c
c3c

While Enchanted Wonderstruck may not follow in the footsteps of Wonderstruck I still find it an acceptable flanker. It still has the "feel" if the first scent. Is it ground breaking and new, come on now, how many are these days? Although it doesn't smell like anything else in my collection. I like it.

EW opens with a distinct mix of tart (but still sweet) berries and citrusy guava. Then it quickly becomes basically a citrusy guava/berry marshmallow...with some sugar on top. It smells good though, sorry if that description scares you.

I love the bottle, as with the first. I am a sucker for the middle eastern like flair of the cap and the charms, I admit it. So its two for two for me from Taylor.
In the end if you like sweet scents and citrusy vibes Enchanted is a safe bet.

dmaw
dmaw

Love the scent. Love the bottle. This is exactly what I had been hoping for from Avon's version of Enchanted. Wonderstruck Enchanted has enough woodiness to keep the sweetness in balance.

Rebeccastan
Rebeccastan

Was that really Taylor that commented? Anyway, I don't have Macy's near
Me, so I ordered online, received Friday, absolutely love it! I disagree with some people saying taylors frags are only for teens and Tweens, I am 26 and enjoy them! Enchanted
Wonderstruck is very different than the original wonderstruck to me in that it is sweet and tart fruity, where as original woderstruck isn't tart and as sweet and smells completely different.

TaylorSwift13
TaylorSwift13

Hello Everyone!
Thank you for checking out my newest fragrance, "Wondertruck Enchanted!" In a few months or so, I am going to release another new fragrance! I was thinking it could be blue or something like that! If any of you have any ideas, please send me your thought on the subject and I'll reply back!
Love,
Taylor

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

ok so i tried this out at macy's...it smells so different from the sprayer to the sample strip i got in the mail...the strip in the mail smells so freakin awesome like tart red raspberry,cherry candy...but out of the spray the scent is there but softer...like its gentle..it smells great but not as strong as selena gomez's fragrance which smells like midnight fantasy with less of the tartiness..it reminds me of the britney scents just more mature and less sweet

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

My sample arrived today. It smells exactly like the strawberry glazed doughnut from Krispy Kreme. I would never want to smell like this.

jonr951

FINALLY smelled this one! It's ok. No better or worse than the original. I don't LOVE it one bit just as I don't the original. Come on Taylor! It is perfect for her young audience so I guess that's all that matters. It's some fruit with sugar and vanilla. Not bad one bit but nothing to go too crazy for. I'm OBSESSED with this red bottle even more than the purple one so I just might have to give into it eventually. On to the next one Taylor! : )

Ok, I'm definitely getting Katy Perry Meow from this one too. Been there, smelled that. Bummer.

sweetgirl

MINE WENT BACK to the store...nothing about this enchanted me ..

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Wonderstruck Enchanted is a sickly sweet fragrance. You are blasted with fruit and sugar. This is even sweeter than the Original.

sweetgirl

Well, gave this a try after showering....it's Britney Fantasy with a touch more vanilla in the base, soft berry cupcake vanilla , oriental vanilla it is? Nah just another Britney fantasy mixed with Paris Hilton dazzle , it's wearable soft vanilla , smells good but not sure if it's a keeper, and I didn't like the first one , it was tarty teen waxy fruit with no staying power ..and this , well vanilla spun sugar for Halloween coming up , use it for house guests as a air freshener for a Halloween teen party with cake added and candy filled pumpkins for the kids ! Come on Taylor ! Get grown scented here!

FairyDaisy120

I just got my free sample today by mail and smells really cute. To me smells the same except it's more sweeter than berries, and a little more tropical. Idk if I should Get it or not. But I love the bottle better than the original but the original scent is better to me :)

sweetgirl

picked this up.....i will review soon:)

carolallred
carolallred

The berries top notes only lasted a few minutes, then BOOM, came the note that smells like incense to me, as other reviewers have noted. As it dries down, I'm smelling wood, sandalwood in particular, more incense, and a little caramel. I'm not getting vanilla from it; maybe it's just my chemistry. Very different than I expected! I like it, but I don't love it. It reminds me of Dark Kiss from Bath and Body Works, but is more wearable than that, which reeks of incense on me.

B.Blackheart
B.Blackheart

This was a sugar-sweet berry bomb on application that mellowed down to vanilla, musk and incense with the fruits fading into a sweet background. My overall impression is that the fragrance grew up quickly, from girlish sweetness to a more adult, sexier, experienced woman wrapped in black velvet trimmed in leopard.

flora lee
flora lee

Quite nice, I think this is very wearable by any age, any person, it's a warm ever so lightly spiced autumn vanilla, reminds me a little of a sandalwood vanilla candle I have. Only fruity on the top whereas the first wonderstruck was all around fruit, this one is warmer and even a little mystical with some woody, nag champa incense nuance. Can't stop sniffing my wrist!
Edited to add: ok is this a case where the tester is different from what you buy? what I purchased is much more sweet, like candy corn + Viva La Juicy, and not as complex as what I tested twice in same department store. Still cute but not what I was really looking for.

jonr951

My Macys didn't have this one today. Such a bummer. @PerfumeManiac101 You are getting me SUPER excited if it smells anything like Prada Candy! I didn't absolutely adore the original so I'm really hoping to enjoy Enchanted. It's taking too long to get here in-store. : (

savannahjones98
savannahjones98

Enchanted is a nice fragrance, but somehow I still prefer Wonderstruck even though it has this strange sharpness to it when it dries all the way down. Enchanted definitely lasts, I sprayed it 5-6 hours ago on the back of my hand and am continually catching whiffs as I sit at my computer. It has fruity top notes but it smells a little powdery or white floral to me as well, in the way that Fancy Love does. That must be the oriental construction.

FairyDaisy120

This bottle looks very beautiful, I have her original Wlonderstruck, but idk if I might buy this one but I requested my free sample :) the notes sounds really delicious

taylor5wift13
taylor5wift13

I could see it being just similar to Love Love Love by Bath and Body Works with the similar notes. Can't wait to smell it, but it already reminds me of Love Love Love by Bath and Body Works

kurobara yuki
kurobara yuki

The bottle is very alluring. Can't wait to try it :)

bellalicious308
bellalicious308

the one after this should me called "wonderstruck magical" or "wonderstruck whimscal"

i'mtooobesessed
i'mtooobesessed

Can't wait to try this! I loved her first perfume! <3

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

Ohhh, this one looks nicer than the first one! Can't WAIT to test it!

Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift 3.97 out of 5 based on 842 ratings and 225 user reviews

Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume by Taylor Swift, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume by Taylor Swift, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
WONDERSTRUCK ENCHANTED TAYLOR SWIFT for WOMEN by Taylor Swift EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
EDP Mini
Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift Holiday Set, 1 ea
Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift Holiday Set, 1 ea
Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume by Taylor Swift, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray unboxed for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift Mother's Day Set 86 Value , 1 ea
Gift Set 3.4oz
Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift Spring Gift Set, 1 ea
Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift Spring Gift Set, 1 ea

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.