Designers » T-Z » Chypre Floral « Groups

Delicate Freesia Taylor of London for women

Delicate Freesia Taylor of London for women
dislike

Delicate Freesia is a scent of lively freesia flowers, reminiscent of the finest silk. This sweet floral fragrance is composed of white freesia and lily petals, supported by earthy patchouli and oak moss.

Available as 50 ml EDT.

Freyja

I have the Talcand love it. Does anyone know where to purchase the EDT ? Thanks

cheryl creach
cheryl creach

I also want bath and body gel, wash or soap to match the talc. Does anyone know where I can obtain those items? I love the freesia fragrance. contact cheryl at kccreach@bellsouth.net. Thank you.

xtuppencex
xtuppencex

I have tried to get Freesia Products in Wellington/Lower Hutt New Zealand, and can't find it anywhere.Can anyone help? Many thanks, and you have a great day *smile*

VeronicaRoy
VeronicaRoy

I have tried to get this everywhere, it just is not available on the internet. Can anyone give me a clue?

This parfum opens up like an oldfashion heavy Freesia-scent. After 15 minutes it changes to a wonderful deep grown-up flower-patchouli scent with just a hint of oakmoss. Just wonderful. Not a sugarsweet/flowersweet scent. I guess this parfum is for a woman over 35, I find it hard to find this one on a younger girl/woman.

Denna doften öppnar upp lite gammaldags blom-tung. Vänta 15 minuter och blomnoterna lättar och man känner Härlig Freesia/Lilja med patchouli, med en lätt bris av ekmossa. Inga sockersöta eller moderna blomsöta toner. Denna parfymen passar nog på en kvinna mitt i livet bättre än på den unga spralliga tjejen, tror jag.

possumke
possumke

The interpretation of the freesia in this is sparkling and sheer. All the notes are blended extremely well and I am very surprised that it has patchouli in it, but don't be afraid of it as it is tucked away in the background and it keeps very quiet. A very easy wearing and inoffensive floral, I only wish they would make it in an EDP because as an EDT it only lasts about an hour on the skin.

perfumecollector

Update - I did get the EDT and was relieved to discover it smells just like the talc. I would classify this as a delicate, clean, feminine daytime scent of soft flowers. It is not complex and does not go through any major evolutionary process on the skin in terms of fragrance notes. But it is oh so clean and pleasant to smell and fulfills completely my primary desire of a daytime perfume that I like to wear when I am just hanging out or running errands, etc - to smell good, gentle, easy on the nose.

perfumecollector

I don't have this perfume but I do have the talc and I absolutely fell in love with it. Soft, delicate, clean, feminine, definitely my type of scent. I must add though that I never bought this one for ever so long because I thought it would smell like real freesia and I am not a fan of pure freesia. However, the powder in this scent does not have freesia leaping out at me which I like. The perfume is on my wish list right now.

Delicate Freesia by Taylor of London 4.18 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Taylor of London Delicate Freesia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Taylor of London Delicate Freesia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delicate Freesia by Taylor of London. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delicate Freesia by Taylor of London represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rochas Tocade Dana Toujours Moi Chanel Chance Dolce&Gabbana D&G Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Lancome Hypnose Cacharel LouLou Coty L'Aimant Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Estée Lauder Knowing Guerlain L'Instant Magic Prada L`Eau Ambree Lancome Tresor Taylor of London Elegant Rose Gres Cabochard Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Gres Cabotine Fleur d’Ivoire