Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Taylor of Old Bond Street for men

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Taylor of Old Bond Street for men
dislike

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Taylor of Old Bond Street for men Pictures

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne is alcohol free cologne for men, suitable for sensitive skin. It contains notes of bergamot, lemon, lime, lavender, geranium, neroli, amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Available as 100 ml EDC. Jermyn Street Collection Cologne was launched in 2011.

Lavender Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Lime

Neroli Geranium Amber

Musk Patchouli Vanille

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Fragrance Reviews

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

i tell u what..i shelled out 45 bits for this and its not worth it...for 45 i coulda bought a beast or 2 mini beasts...this is all hype and brand name recognition..nothing else..why? because i found it to be weak and unimpressive per the opinions ive lended an ear to...its smells fine just it should have MORE PUNCH N LONGEVITY..which it lacks in...for 45 bones anyway...shit..lol....its a 6.5 of 10 for me..old taylor of disappointment street...

StardustHK
StardustHK

I am disappointed, I love the smell of the shave cream but the cologne is much sweeter, lots of resin & flowers, close to cloying and only good for the colder season. The lavendar smells artificial and reminds of Joop Nightflight. Almost no citrus notes detectable.

MattyC
MattyC

I enjoy this scent in the winter months. I have a hard time describing what I get from this scent but I can put a single word to it "Money" I get an accord of crisp bank notes and I simply love it. It's like going into a beautiful musky forest whipping out a wad of bills and sniffing it. Odd I know but I love it.

Adams767
Adams767

My signature scent. When i first tried the shaving cream of this i was blown away. If anyone wants to try out a very unique fragrance this is the way to go. Have never smelt anything like this before. I am not really able to describe how this smells like but I am sure You will like it. Smells like a posh english shaving emporium maybe. :) It is very masculine, still very unique scent. Lasts forever, projects like a monster.

All in all I can recommend this to everybody who is looking for a signature scent.
Hope this helps.

PGHChris
PGHChris

I believe this is an alcohol-free cologne, meant for folks with sensitive skin. Its not bad in my opinion, but that's as far as I'd go; I like it, it is OK. I enjoy the bath soap and the shaving cream much more than the cologne, but I think that's because of its formulation. If this scent were made more like a traditional EdT, like the other TOBS fragrances, I think it would be a significant improvement.

Corvidian
Corvidian

A MASSIVE warning for anyone reading that it smells "like" Dunhill Desire red.... Desire smells a LITTLE like THIS. Except Desire smells... I can't even begin to describe how aweful in comparison. I'd quite probably be banned for saying what Desire brings to mind... let's just leave it as saying it's a sleazy smelling version of Jermyn Street, mixed with sewage effluent (for those of you who are unaware what this smells like, imagine a sickly-sweet mixture of every single laundry powder/product ever made all mixed up... not unpleasant, but... unique).

Jermyn Street, however, is THE most wonderful fragrance I know of. In my humble opinion, nothing beats it! Not to mention the fact that I was wearing it when I met my partner, and she still loves it to this day.

Giggity_Goo
Giggity_Goo

Smeels like Dunhill Desire for men. Lasts quite long, especially on a hot and humid day (35C with 72% humidity) at roughly 6+ hrs on my skin.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jermyn Street Collection Cologne by Taylor of Old Bond Street. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jermyn Street Collection Cologne by Taylor of Old Bond Street represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Prada Luna Rossa Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Creed Original Vetiver Floris Special 127 Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Guerlain Eau de Cologne du Coq Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Athlete Creed Royal Water Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Boucheron Boucheron Clinique Clinique Happy Acca Kappa White Moss Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada Lalique Lalique White Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza