Designers » T-Z » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Taylor of Old Bond Street for men

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Taylor of Old Bond Street for men
dislike

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Taylor of Old Bond Street for men Pictures

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne is alcohol free cologne for men, suitable for sensitive skin. It contains notes of bergamot, lemon, lime, lavender, geranium, neroli, amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Available as 100 ml EDC. Jermyn Street Collection Cologne was launched in 2011.

Lavender Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Lime

Neroli Geranium Amber

Musk Patchouli Vanille

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne Fragrance Reviews

Corvidian
Corvidian

A MASSIVE warning for anyone reading that it smells "like" Dunhill Desire red.... Desire smells a LITTLE like THIS. Except Desire smells... I can't even begin to describe how aweful in comparison. I'd quite probably be banned for saying what Desire brings to mind... let's just leave it as saying it's a sleazy smelling version of Jermyn Street, mixed with sewage effluent (for those of you who are unaware what this smells like, imagine a sickly-sweet mixture of every single laundry powder/product ever made all mixed up... not unpleasant, but... unique).

Jermyn Street, however, is THE most wonderful fragrance I know of. In my humble opinion, nothing beats it! Not to mention the fact that I was wearing it when I met my partner, and she still loves it to this day.

Giggity_Goo
Giggity_Goo

Smeels like Dunhill Desire for men. Lasts quite long, especially on a hot and humid day (35C with 72% humidity) at roughly 6+ hrs on my skin.

Jermyn Street Collection Cologne by Taylor of Old Bond Street 4.43 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Cologne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Taylor of Old Bond Street Jermyn Street Collection Cologne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jermyn Street Collection Cologne by Taylor of Old Bond Street. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jermyn Street Collection Cologne by Taylor of Old Bond Street represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Floris Special 127 Prada Luna Rossa Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Fragonard Cologne Grand Luxe Alvarez Gomez Agua de Colonia Concentrada Guerlain Eau de Cologne du Coq Creed Royal Water Acqua di Parma Essenza di Colonia Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Creed Original Vetiver Clinique Clinique Happy Lalique Lalique White Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Kenzo Kenzo Homme Eau de Toilette Boisee Smell Bent Brussels Sprouted Annick Goutal Eau du Sud Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin Borsari Aqua Classica di Parma