Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Second Skin Ted Baker for men

Second Skin Ted Baker for men
dislike

Second Skin by Ted Baker is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Second Skin was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Alain Astori. Top notes are bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg, lavender and clary sage; base notes are amber, musk and vetiver.

Bergamot Cardamom

Nutmeg Lavender Clary Sage

Amber Musk Vetiver

Second Skin Fragrance Reviews

pob75
pob75

You might assume from the name that this is a close relative of Ted Baker's Skinwear - IT ISN'T. They are very different. (I like this much more than Skinwear.)

This one is warm, sweet, nicely spicy, lavendery and almost powdery but definitely masculine. Not a crisp summery one like Skinwear, but still has a freshness to it and is not too heavy.

Initially the bergamot and other notes make it smell briefly like a Terry's Chocolate Orange with some spiciness, then the lavender kicks in. The lavender lasts a long time but is tempered by the other notes and doesn't get too boring or feminine because of the nutmeg. Develops a slight bit of musk late on.

I'm not a fan of very sweet fragrances or lavender but this seems to stay just the right side of too sweet or too lavendery. It kind of smells how I'd expect Boss Bottled to smell if you took out the apples and vanilla and replaced them with lavender. (Just to be clear - I am NOT saying it smells like Boss Bottled)

Smells very nice. Projects pretty well for 4 hours or so. Longevity is very good - lasts around 9 hours but struggles for the last few (based on 2 sprays)

For the money (you can pick up 100mls for around £8) I think this is very good. I happily wear this to work or for casual nights out and most people seem to like it - some even like it a lot.

A cheap, nice smelling everyday fragrance that I use quite often and would buy again.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ted Baker Second Skin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ted Baker Second Skin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Second Skin by Ted Baker. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Second Skin by Ted Baker represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.