Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

W Ted Baker for women

W Ted Baker for women
dislike

W by Ted Baker is a Floral fragrance for women. W was launched in 2002. Top notes are fig leaf, peony, african violet and parma violet; middle notes are cassis, orchid and raspberry; base notes are vanilla and cedar.

Fig Leaf Peony African Violet Parma Violet

Cassis Orchid Raspberry

Vanilla Cedar

W Fragrance Reviews

The_Entity
The_Entity

I never find Ted Bakers frags particularly amazing, this one also, this one has prominent violet scent, which wasnt unpleasant but I didnt love it

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

Was bought this as a Christmas present and would never have brought this for myself as not really a fan of Ted Baker however, for some weird reason I fell in love with this scent. I would definitely buy this again.

Kimmy89
Kimmy89

Was given this as a gift one year. They clearly bought it on a whim!
Not a floral person at all!!! Too sweet for me.
I find that floral and fruity fragrances are just really unnatural to wear on the skin. Nice as a room spray, green house or garden but not for the skin. You'll get compliments alright, but I read somewhere that men find spices and vanilla the most attractive scent on a woman as they are alluring, warm and sexy. Pretty is nice but not what grabs a man's attention.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

What can I say? Not a great deal actually.

I find W to be a generic blended synthetic floral. When I was driving to work this morning I could not even begin to discern what kind of notes this contained, nothing suggested itself to me except 'chemicals'. Looking at the notes now I am still not convinced, although a little vanilla has crept in.

It is pleasant enough I suppose, light and not overly sweet, but far too underwhelming to capture my imagination.

Cereza
Cereza

Well, this is something nice. For the price it's a great choice, if you don't mind that the staying power is so low.

Anyway - on me it opens with sparkling raspberry and spiciness of the cassis. I do feel violet and fig, but raspberry is definitely dominant. There is a touch of vanilla at the beginning and of course the drydown, but it's not overly sweet, so that's a good thing.

Actually, it does smell a little bit like raspberry cider or something like that. Little bit sour, spicy, fruity and very, very fresh.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ted Baker W fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ted Baker W, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify W by Ted Baker. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of W by Ted Baker represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Hugo Boss Boss Orange Anna Sui Sui Dreams Aquolina Pink Sugar Ghost Ghost Britney Spears Fantasy Kate Moss Velvet Hour Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Nina Ricci Nina Guerlain L'Instant Magic Ted Baker XO Extraordinary Ghost Ghost Deep Night Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Anna Sui Secret Wish Cacharel Amor Amor Cacharel LouLou Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel