Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

X2O Extraordinary for Women Ted Baker for women

X2O Extraordinary for Women Ted Baker for women
dislike

X2O Extraordinary for Women by Ted Baker is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. X2O Extraordinary for Women was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbe. Top notes are star anise and grapefruit; middle notes are mirabelle plum, magnolia and water lily; base notes are musk and precious woods.

Star Anise Grapefruit

Mirabelle Plum Magnolia Water Lily

Musk Precious Woods

X2O Extraordinary for Women Fragrance Reviews

matereac9
matereac9

not one for me. smells very floral on me. not much of the suggested grapefruit. doesnt last long, and have to actually sniff the skin to smell it. not a winner.

lollsazz
lollsazz

This smells very citrus-like on me - that is the main thing I smell. I smell the water lily a little later, but it's impossible for me to pick apart this scent because I'm either anosmic to the other notes, or this disappears from my skin VERY fast - we're talking less than one hour, but more like half an hour. I think the scent is boring and I woudnt't want to pay anything for a scent with such bad lasting power. This just both smells and seems very cheaply made to me. BTW: yes, I own this scent - I have a sample bottle.

natalia777
natalia777

I like this perfume. Who likes Eсlat Lanvin to enjoy this perfume.

sky76sky
sky76sky

This is a younger "wannabe" John Varvatos.

Once you get past the alcoholic blast on application you are greeted by a zesty burst which quickly develops into a sweet, watery plum spiced with star anise very reminiscent of JV.

The development of this fragrance is fast paced & a little muddled - the musky woodsy base is present from the moment the citrus fronter starts to fade. This does not bother me much - the mid-level warmth that remains close to the skin is pleasant enough & the scent only lifts slightly with time to allow the magnolia to take hold. The very last gasp is of a soft magnolia/plum musk.

Where JV hits the "class" mark & X2O fails is in the grounding base notes. X20 is sweet musk, JV has oakmoss & patchouli which gives it an older, more refined & knowing air (& can save you from sugar overload).

If you need a plum-hit on a budget & like warm, mid-level fruity fragrances but don't mind that this perfume shows all its cards within the first 10 minutes.... this perfume may well be worth a try.

X2O Extraordinary for Women by Ted Baker 2.78 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ted Baker X2O Extraordinary for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ted Baker X2O Extraordinary for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify X2O Extraordinary for Women by Ted Baker. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of X2O Extraordinary for Women by Ted Baker represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Ghost Ghost Marks and Spencer Autograph New York Avon Far Away Givenchy Hot Couture Lady Gaga Fame Ted Baker XO Extraordinary Marks and Spencer True Red Dior Pure Poison Kylie Minogue Darling Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Avon Extraordinary Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Paco Rabanne Lady Million Cacharel Amor Amor Guerlain Shalimar Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Cacharel Anais Anais