Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Green « Groups

Blueted Ted Lapidus for men

Blueted Ted Lapidus for men
dislike

Blueted Ted Lapidus for men Pictures

Blueted by Ted Lapidus is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men. Blueted was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are pine tree and kumquat; middle notes are cyclamen, patchouli and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, amber, white musk and brazilian rosewood.

Pine Tree Kumquat

Cyclamen Patchouli Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber White Musk Brazilian Rosewood

Curve Wave
Desire Blue

Blueted Fragrance Reviews

RobbieX
RobbieX

I have the fragrance called "Excited" but it's the same (I think)

A sweet, fruity, woody and spicy & smooth fragrance with a GORGEOUS silage. Excited is a very pleasant sweet summery fragrance. The patchouli is quite prominent too. I can detect a spearmint note also. This reminds me of Curve Wave but with more patchouli. This was a blind buy and it was a great one. I would say that this is one of the nicest summer scents out there - really!

coucoucnous
coucoucnous

excited,blueted kifkif;parfum d'été aux agrumes,kumquat trés présent.

This one seems to have both calone and an ambergris/marine type of note. For me, this aquatic accord dominates everything else, and since I don't like calone and only like ambergris or marine notes if they are barely detectable, I didn't spend much time trying to get to know this one (just did a dab sampling). It's not horribly "synthetic," so if you are looking for an aquatic fragrance that is well done and not too "young," this is one to consider. If I had to choose something like this, I'd go for Burberry Sport Ice for Men, because I like the icy ginger and orange, whereas this one is too overtly aquatic/marine.

Lotofire
Lotofire

i feel this is an aquatic more than woody...smells pretty nice but i think it will suit me better during summer. nice, nice , nice.

ausamamira
ausamamira

i didnt like it at all.... there is something that i couldnt stand in this fragance ...it makes me feel sick ...

fotolux
fotolux

This is a woody-aromatic light sweet scent, so if you are looking for a citrus-fourgere or an oriental, this is not for you! The top notes of maritime(fresh) pine and kumquat with a heart of cyclamen light patchouli and jasmine with base notes of palissander wood and white musk. The drydown is elegant and smooth, a bit sensual.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ted Lapidus Blueted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ted Lapidus Blueted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blueted by Ted Lapidus. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blueted by Ted Lapidus represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Joop! Nightflight Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Yves Saint Laurent Live Jazz Animale Animale Animale for Men Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue Giorgio Armani Armani Eau Pour Homme Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Givenchy Pi Chanel Egoiste Platinum Gucci Envy for Men Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men Rochas Rochas Man Chanel Egoiste Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II