Designers » T-Z » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Ted Ted Lapidus for men
dislike

cinnamon
Ted Ted Lapidus for men Pictures Ted Ted Lapidus for men Pictures

Ted by Ted Lapidus is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Ted was launched in 1999. Top notes are cedar and lemon; middle notes are nutmeg, lime, ginger, cinnamon and caraway; base notes are tonka bean, amber, vanilla and white musk.

Cedar Lemon

Nutmeg Lime Ginger Cinnamon Caraway

Tonka Bean Amber Vanilla White Musk

Ted Fragrance Reviews

6opar
6opar

A vanilla-centric cologne in a great cinnamon-orange-nutmeg suit. The initial 10-15 minutes are glorious and energizing, but then it gets a bit sour, tired, and wrinkled. It's gentle and quiet, and really nice overall, but the best part burns too fast, and what remains is mediocre.
***(**)

silentman26
silentman26

Elegant, warm and sweet. Starts fresh with lemon ... ginger and lime ... then transforms to a warm scent with cinnamon, spices and white musk, sweet vanilla, tonka beans and a hint of amber at the end. The cinnamon/musk/vanilla dry down is one of a kind. The overall smell is fantastic and projects great ... an amazing scent!

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

Not so fruity on me,Judyk has described it very well.I feel the same vibe,really very nice.It was my first exploration about Ted Lapidu's fragrances and i surprised very pleasantly.Excellent longevity and projection.

I've gotten lucky recently with some "blind buys," and this was one! Judging from the label and what the seller told me, I have a vintage bottle (if there was a reformulation). It is similar to Envy for Men in overall feel, except that it is fruity rather than having the lavender of Envy. The fruit here is not "teenage," but rather a bit dry and crisp (certainly not super-sweet). The wood note plays a great role; otherwise I think this would feel too sweet and unbalanced. Spices are also obvious and lend a "masculine" feel to it; the musk is no lightweight either. I get no mint and there is no animalic quality. The ingredient quality feels high as well; if this was "done on the cheap," my guess is that it would come across as a sticky "chemical mess." At first it is very strong so you may not want to go out in public for at least half an hour, especially in hot weather.

judyk
judyk

Interesting - the two previous reviewers, men, found this more fruity. On my female skin it opens with a whoosh of lemon and mint (the cedar?) and then settles down into a somewhat sweet, very faintly spicy vanilla/woody. Nice.

brigittehiroshi
brigittehiroshi

I feel this fragrance balances more on the fruity side than on the spicy one. It's a fresh and very comfortable scent. Ideal for any occasion. The scent is clean and sweet and it becomes slightly powdery in the dry down. I like this fragrance because makes me feel clean and ready for all day activities.

The first couple of times I wore it I felt I was missing something, I was feeling like if it had not an own well defined personality. I was lacking a disctintive note that should stand out among the others.

Each time I wore it I felt comfortable but I believed this couldn't be my signature scent, I believed I needed something with more character. I thought I needed a fragrance that got something from my personality and Ted is a very good fragrance that I didn't feel as "mine" at the begining

It's like if I was wearing some very beautiful blazer that someone lend me for an unexpected event, I would feel comfortable but not with my own blazer at the begining.

It was after I used it several times that I discovered the richness of this perfume. The notes of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg combine in such a perfect way that none stands out over the other.

I use this perfume now and then, and althought it's not my signature fragrance is one of my favorite perfumes for any informal occasion or casual events.

Like all Ted Lapidus perfumes, this is a good quality one. A fresh and fruity fragrance suitable for any occasion. With good projection, perfect sillage and very good longevity on my skin.

Andy Capobianco
Andy Capobianco

Used to be my fave fragrance until Eau Sauvage took that spot. I had a small tester of this about 8 years ago. I wore it one night and my then girlfriend said she loved it so I bought a bottle of it. Since then it's my most used fragrance. A couple of years ago this was all I wore for a whole year. It's described as a "spicy, woody and warm" fragrance, but I'd say it smells more on the fruity side than spicy, so I'd call it fruity, woody & warm. It's also very fresh I think, especially the opening, and it's good for summer days as well as other seasons. I got lots of compliments wearing this compared to any other fragrances I used to wear. I can't see many people disliking it. It's great for people who love a fairly subtle fragrance, It got lots of compliments so obviously it had some projection power, but I used to spray so much of it, like 10-15 sprays at least haha. If it was stronger with more powerful silage it may be my #1 fragrance. But now each time I find a fragrance I love, this slips down a little bit further. As a smell/scent it's fantastic, but this lacks the punchy strength I like. For smell alone I'd click the "love" button, but as an overall fragrance I'll have to drop down to the "Like" button instead

Aftershave 3.3oz
Excited by Ted Lapidus Aftershave Balm 3.3 oz Tube Unboxed for Men
Excited by Ted Lapidus Aftershave Balm 3.3 oz Tube Unboxed for Men
Aftershave 3.4oz
Lapidus After Shave Balm by Ted Lapidus, 3.4 oz After Shave Balm for Men
Lapidus After Shave Balm by Ted Lapidus, 3.4 oz After Shave Balm for Men
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Lapidus Cologne by Ted Lapidus, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray unboxed, cap slightly discolored for Men
Lapidus Cologne by Ted Lapidus, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Excited by Ted Lapidus EDT Spray 3.3 oz Unboxed for Men
ThePerfumeSpot.com
Lapidus Black Extreme by Ted Lapidus, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Lapidus Black Extreme by Ted Lapidus, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Lapidus Black Extreme Cologne by Ted Lapidus, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Ted Lapidus Lapidus Women Eau De Toilette for women 3.4 oz
Ted Lapidus Lapidus Women Eau De Toilette for women 3.4 oz
Gift Set 4oz
Ted Lapidus Lapidus Cr ation Gift Set I. Eau De Toilette 3,4 oz Body Milk 3,4 oz Shower Gel 3,4 oz
Excited by Ted Lapidus EDT Spray 3.3 oz for Men
Excited by Ted Lapidus EDT Spray 3.3 oz for Men
Excited by Ted Lapidus EDT Spray 3.3 oz Aftershave Balm 3.3 oz All Over Shampoo 3.3 oz for Men

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ted Lapidus Ted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ted Lapidus Ted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ted by Ted Lapidus. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ted by Ted Lapidus represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.