Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Early Roses Teo Cabanel for women

Early Roses Teo Cabanel for women
dislike

Early Roses Teo Cabanel for women Pictures

Early Roses is a wonderful garden with roses at dawn fragrance, bathed in morning dew. Fresh spring jasmine leads to the full smell the roses. In touch with pink pepper and jasmine, Bulgarian rose shows its true velvet face. The base is feminine with amber, musk and soft wood tones.

It is available as an EDP of 50 and 100 ml.

Early Roses was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Latty.

Jasmine Water Notes Rose

Pink Pepper Jasmine Bulgarian Rose

Musk Amber Woody Notes

Early Roses Fragrance Reviews

Pure rose grace in a bottle!
It's still a perfume-y rose, but it shows how a rose perfume should be done even when not authentic rose.
It's usually pushed as a "fresh" perfume by SAs and it's true. It smells fresh in the opening. I thought about green notes but I see there are water notes. It makes sense. After the initial watery transparence the perfume settles to a pure rose garden and it's still fresh, but not so soft. Not a skin scent. It's more like walking in a rose garden in the month of May. I don't smell much of the basenotes, they probably give a tone to the whole blend.
Romantic and gentle, yet softly sensual if you're into florals. I may buy it in Spring.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Early Roses is a soft, early morning rose with a bit of dew still on it, just picked from the garden. The musk gives it a velvety soft edged structure, but the rose oil/attar is there and prominent in the topnotes. It is a realistic rose scent like a freshly picked rose, not a killer dose of rose attar that would choke a polar bear. I do not perceive a watery quality in this scent, just a bit of dewiness in the topnotes.

The pepper adds a spicy note that is just right and the drydown brings in amber and woods to balance. The jasmine is there, but it never overpowers the rose. I love the drydown of this scent, which lasts for hours as a beautifully balanced skin scent. There is only noticeable sillage for about an hour and a half, but with a few good sprays on body and clothing this fragrance lasts all day on me. It is very close to the perfect rose for me. It is so refreshing to find a rose scent that is not overwhelmed with fruity notes.

lairderien
lairderien

A soft, easy to wear Rose fragrance. Pleasant enough but it doesn't wow me. There are many similar Rose fragrances that are easier to find & cost a lot less. Slightly green in the opening and there is a little spice - not much though. Suitable for the office - this is so inoffensive that there is no risk of overpowering anyone. If you want a true green rose, try Serge Lutens Sa Majeste Rose & if you like a little spice try their Le Fille De Berlin. I personally find them far superior & both have better longevity.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

I love it! A refreshingly easy rose scent, with a perfectly balanced clean base. This is very easy to wear.
It starts very dewy and slightly green, then quickly changes into a pure soft rose (I didn't get any musky notes at this point). This is not Bulgarian heavy rose, but a new, soft-spoken one. Sillage is really soft but it so far stays on me for 11 hours, of course being down to the base (a very clean amber, love it).
I used one spray on each arm and one on my neck, because it smelled so soft and clean rosey that I thought a little more wouldn't hurt anyone. It works better on skin than on clothes, on skin this rose simply blossoms.
My mother liked it a lot too, so I think I'll get her this. She likes the soft roses best.
To me, this is a really ageless scent. And I am amazed about the aquatic notes in this; it does smell dewy and fresh but is absolutely not getting to my head in an artificial way. This is a morning rose, then a perfectly wearable very slightly woody base. Refreshing it after a long day is a rosy delight and doesn't spoil it at all, for the base really is comfortably soft.
All in all, I believe I'll be wearing this when I have a quietly joyful day, enjoying the comfortable attitude of this. Everybody who smells this on me compliments the scent. I love the Early Roses!

Cereza
Cereza

"Early Roses" is a beautiful, non offensive rose perfume very similar to Stella, but a little bit more classy and lux (and I am not speaking only about price tag).
It opened rather green, but very soon settled to a sweet, musky and fruity rose scent suitable for a younger crowd and pretty much everyone who enjoys wearing Stella and is looking for something a bit more refined, but similar.

"Early Roses" has a low silage and it stays close to skin, longevity is mediocre.
I sense that not many people would commit to buying "Early Roses" themselves as this is nothing too unique and does not stand out in the "fruity/sweet rose" crowd, but nevertheless many will enjoy receiving this as a gift or gifting it to others. Very safe choice for teenagers, adults and seniors a like, could not offend anyone.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

I agree with my fellow member Juliette has a gun.
Early Roses is a light, pleasant and office-friendly scent with average sillage.
It makes me think of young roses after a summer rain.
Early Roses is a pretty straight-forward, soft, clean, slightly sweet and dewy rose.
5 sprays lasted almost 4 hours on my skin which is not too bad taking into account that Early Roses is a rather light fragrance.
What I really like about this fragrance is that I can picture it on a certain kind of woman: A lively, caring, and honest woman with a big heart!
The fragrance is not one that makes you stand out from a crowd but it is definitely nice and pleasant.
On a personal note: I prefer it over Tea Rose or Stella.

A big thanks to the one and only ♣ Juliette has a gun ♣ for the sample!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Teo Cabanel Early Roses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Teo Cabanel Early Roses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Early Roses by Teo Cabanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Early Roses by Teo Cabanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.