Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Julia Teo Cabanel for women

Julia Teo Cabanel for women
dislike

Julia Teo Cabanel for women Pictures Julia Teo Cabanel for women Pictures Julia Teo Cabanel for women Pictures Julia Teo Cabanel for women Pictures

Julia is a subtle fruity floral fragrance, spontaneous and vibrant, for a romantic person.

The composition begins with pure and innocent fruity accords of mandarin, rhubarb leaves and aromatic and mouthwatering black currant. The heart is blended transparent floral notes (jasmine, violet and hyacinth), which is rounded by light base notes which is slightly powdery and woody, with a hint of fruity sweetness, features sandalwood, incense, citruses, raspberry and musk.

The fragrance is available in 50 and 100ml of eau de parfum, a parfum extract of 15ml, and a solid of 2 gr with refill. The perfume was created by Jean-François Latty in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Latty.

Mandarin Orange Rhuburb Black Currant

Jasmine Violet Hyacinth

Sandalwood Incense Raspberry Musk Labdanum

G Gigli

Julia Fragrance Reviews

K1
K1

I found Julia an easy to wear fragrance with joyful and delightful vibrant opening in a modern way on a bold hint of hyacinth in classic perfumes. Julian is enthusiastic outcome of fresh stingy fruity rhuburb in the opening in a boozy shape near to Smirnoff cocktails. Consequently hyacinth and jasmine play hilariously and... let me explain this way: Julia is the voice of a blond woman around 40 with pearl necklace who's speaking in a museum to a small crowd and her voice is quite and gentle yet audibly.
In overall, gentle, classy, rich and expensive like luxury things.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

My sample of this says:

Mandarin, Rhubarb Green,
Tart Blackcurrant,
Jasmine, Hyacinth, Violet,
Sandalwood, Incence, _Cistus_,
Raspberry, Musk.

Labdanum is not listed for Julia by Teo Cabanel.

As for the scent: This is quite a heavy scent to my nose!
It's also exactly how my grandma smells. I love my grandma! She loves Hyacinths, blue is her favourite colour. She is an old lady now, in the sixties looked like Marylin Monroe with her style and posture, big blonde curls and white shift dresses plus high heels. Berlin in style! :) But I'm not sure I can wear this now. It will have to wait!

It is definately a perfume for a lady, not a child. Hyacinth is strong in this, the combination of strong sharp fruity notes and then the flowers is well done and blended. There's quite the dose of musk, cedar and incence in this, so it's the last smell on earth I'd call "young" or "naive". Violets, hyacinths and jasmine fill the centre with an almost almighty power. This isn't innocently sweet, it's sweet-sour and powerful!

I would place this in the winter and spring category, it's refreshing but not cold. Neither does it exactly need the warmth of winter spices to work. I could imagine that it might blossom nicely in summer weather, but it's not light enough for that; it could be overwhelming.

Certainly a scent that knows itself well. To be worn when you're sure of yourself.

zsuzsa.popucza
zsuzsa.popucza

If I want to picks some words that would be: young, innocent and naive, fresh, sweet. It´s even younger than teenage. Clean.
It´s nicely blended but I would rather use it as a softener as a parfum.

Also, it´s just a first impression, I´ll definitely give an other try it the next spring.

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

You can smell that the perfume is really good quality but too sweet for me; especially in the beginning.

nada
nada

way too much yasmine in the middle note... at least for me. Suppose those who like it will appreciate.

VeronicaRoy
VeronicaRoy

a good quality perfume but too sweet and nondescript for me,too many elements together and rather confusing.

Mals86
Mals86

I'm not generally a big fruity-floral fan (the only ones I love are Petite Cherie and Ines de la Fressange), but this one is just lovely. The fruits seem tart and fresh to me, not candied, and they flow gently into a fresh, young, innocent rose-hyacinth scent. The violet adds sweetness here, it's not dusty; I can't identify the jasmine but it's probably there in small quantities to round out the floral stage. Drydown too is pretty: woods, and a light musk with a slightly-fruity aspect (that raspberry).

The overall effect is youth and freshness, the sweet innocence of a girl on her first date ever. It feels too young for me, but is captivating on my teenage daughter. Lovely.

Cinnamon
Cinnamon

Very maiden, virgin, tender fragrance of white flowers. A bit naive like a young girl's dreams and delicate as if the girl's smile... Honorable and feminen.

mellybee
mellybee

Julia combines notes of orange, rhuburb, blackcurrant and jasmine, violet, hyacinth; it starts with fruity notes, the flowers join in shortly thereafter and intensify over the next 30 minutes or so. It has a youthful, fresh appeal with just a hint of seductness.

Even so, unfortunately, I found it to be slightly too sweet for my taste.
I mean, it's nicely done, even if it is not my sort of fragrance, I rather liked the top notes, which were sparkling and nicely tart (the rhubarb and the blackcurrant seemed to be rather freshly picked fruit leaves than the fruit itself) and the violet - hyacinth combination was really impressive, but there was the raspberry accord in the drydown that was sweeter than I would like.

While undeniably well-made, it is exactly the kind of fragrance that does not appeal to me personally - candy-sweet and fruity.

Julia by Teo Cabanel 3.12 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Teo Cabanel Julia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Teo Cabanel Julia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Julia by Teo Cabanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Julia by Teo Cabanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.