Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Meloe Teo Cabanel for women

Meloe Teo Cabanel for women
dislike

Meloe Teo Cabanel for women Pictures Meloe Teo Cabanel for women Pictures Meloe Teo Cabanel for women Pictures Meloe Teo Cabanel for women Pictures

Meloe is a new fragrance by the French house of Teo Cabanel, which was created in 2008. Meloe is a fresh green fruity floral fragrance, which is classic and contemporary.

Méloé’s Epicurian symphony generously draws its top notes from citrus and spices. Bergamot from Calabria, mandarin and lemon from Sicily, lavender and basil play their part in perfect harmony. Thee sparkling citrus notes linger until a dainty floral bouquet of Neroli from Tunisia and jasmine with just a touch of nutmeg comes to full bloom to make up the heart notes. Unexpected sensual base notes of musk, amber and just a hint of woody notes.

The fragrance is available in 50 and 100ml of eau de parfum, a parfum extract of 15ml, and a solid of 2 gr with refill. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Francois Latty.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lemon Lavender Basil

Jasmine Neroli Orange Blossom Nutmeg

Musk Amber Woodsy Notes

Meloe Fragrance Reviews

lilalina
lilalina

Very generic, like something you can find at a drugstore, very masculine..

HrStoyanova
HrStoyanova

Yestreday i received my samples from Teo Cabanel. Meloe was the firsr I tried.
For me this is the perfect citrus summer scent. Sits somehow 'gentle' on my skin. First came the mandarin and lemon - jucie and fresh- I agree with Mellybee "this is the most beautiful creamy lemon aroma" I've ever worn. After 2 h along with the citruses came the spices nutmeg/basil or this is the feeling that left Meloe on my skin in 4-5 hours. Unfortunatelly I did't detect any trace of flower nor jasmine or neroli... may be better :)
Like it very much, will defenetely order this one for the summer!
Longevity - 5-6 hours, sillage - within arm length.

Lavender Child
Lavender Child

The notes of Meloe contain Crystal Moss in the base as described by Teo Cabanel on the sample I received from them.

A windy summer day - what a wonderful description for this!

Cereza
Cereza

MELOE is a floral fruity you will surely remember. It lasts for good 8 hours and gives a really nice silage lingering around freely, but not becoming overpowering.

MELOE is like a windy summer day, it started with a sugary citrus and mandarin orange combo with bits of neroli and orange blossom. It was not too sweet, but more fresh fruity. The heart arrived with warm jasmine and amber. It dries down to a beautiful amber/citrus base, very light, but noticeable.

I think MELOE is a very good floral fruity choice for summers for those who are too tired for synthetic mess most current floral fruity perfumes offer. This is a nice, natural, breezy and simple perfume. I really cannot imagine someone being offended by this.

possumke
possumke

I bought this blind, It is exactly how I imagined it to be, citrusy-fresh, yet soft and feminine. I can inhale this deeply and not have one note disturb my experience.... so well blended and natural smelling, which also sets it apart from most main stream fragrances.
I would say the sillage is very minimal, in fact it is nearly a skin scent on me, but with quite long lasting power.

Maki
Maki

Like Mals86 I always feel that citrus and I are no friends. But I got a sample today and tried it without knowing about the citrus.

Well...citrus didn't even come to my mind! I guess that it is because it is so very well blended with all the other notes that I wouldn't detect it...
Might well be that the lavender calms down the citrus and spices and that, on the other hand, the citrus and spices lift up the lavender...
Lavender on it's own can be quite dull asif it was meant as an invitation to sleep without any dreams promised...
Here dreams come alive while serenity remains...

The amber warms up within the sillage so these dreams soon will float on the air that you'll be happy to breath...

Smelling it, I see bright white clouds against a clear blue sky, I see Dolphins jump up out of turqouise coloured water with their friendly, smiling faces.

Beautyful fragrance...

Mals86
Mals86

I generally struggle with citrus scents, and traditional cologne-formulas that are meant to be refreshing, like this one. But I found it light and pleasant, and indeed very refreshing: not too floral, not too lemony, not too fleeting.

It was even better on my daughter, and makes a wonderful alternative to the fruity-syrupy stuff her friends are wearing.

mellybee
mellybee

When I read the notes I thought "another insipid fruity floral" but actually Meloe was better than I had expected.
It is a delicate, very pleasant, fresh fragrance of fruity floral notes with an ambery sillage and aquatic nuances. (Meloe is actually an eau fraiche)

The top note, a gentle and luminous lemon aroma (the most beautiful creamy lemon aroma what I've ever experienced and it doesn't turn into masculine on me, hurray!), mingles with the delicious freshness of mandarin orange zest to add more sparkle to the fragrance as it gently blends with the mild spicy bergamot note. The lemon keeps lingering, even when the sweet seductive orange blossom reveals itself in the heart.

Like a summer day falling into the evening, the initial sumptuousness of the citruses softens into the gentle ambery base; it also includes just a little pastel wood and white musk note, making the fragrance a bit powdery and still sensuous.

I could imagine Meloe blossoming in the balmy summer air, and it seems like perfect choice those days.

Aegean
Aegean

Hi,

I discovered Méloé a few days ago and I am afraid to tell you that both women & men can wear it!
Indeed, I share it with my wife!!

Moreover, it sadly doesn't exist in extract or solid perfume...

Nevertheless, it's an amazing creation you can have during summer and winter (thanks to the warm bottom notes!)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Teo Cabanel Meloe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Teo Cabanel Meloe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Meloe by Teo Cabanel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Meloe by Teo Cabanel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.