Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Parti Pris Terry de Gunzburg for women

Parti Pris Terry de Gunzburg for women

Parti Pris Terry de Gunzburg for women Pictures

Five new fragrances: Rêve Opulent, Parti Pris, Lumière d'Epices, Ombre Mercure and Flagrant Délice.

After the successful cosmetics line By Terry, launched in 1998, the former creative director of Yves Saint Laurent and make-up artist Terry de Gunzburg finally enters the world of perfumery with five new high-quality fragrances of different character. These fragrances are named Rêve Opulent, Parti Pris, Lumière d'Epices, Ombre Mercure and Flagrant Délice.

The compositions are created by perfumers from Robertet Grasse: Jacques Fleury, Arthur Le Tourneur d'Ison, Karine Vinchon and Sidonie Lancesseur.

Parti Pris celebrates the magic of tuberose.

The fragrances are available in bottles of 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Terry announces a collection of woody fragrances in 2013.

Parti Pris was launched in 2012. Parti Pris was created by Jacques Fleury, Arthur Le Tourneur d'Ison, Karine Vinchon Spehner and Sidonie Lancesseur.

Mandarin Orange Orange Blossom

Tuberose Ylang-Ylang Turkish Rose

Vetiver Sandalwood Vanilla Tolu Balsam Incense Tobacco Labdanum

Parti Pris Fragrance Reviews

Parti Pris by Terry De Gunzburg- A Beautiful Fragrance. Vanilla, Tuberose, Ylang, Labdanum, Turkish Rose, Tolu Balsam are the notes that stood out most for me of the twelve notes listed. Vanilla and Tuberose dominate throughout. Labdanum and Tolu Balsam hold third and fourth place. Turkish rose and ylang lurk below but are still noticable. Parti Pris maintains a very elegant warm personality, never flamboyant or waving it's banner. It sits and listens rather than stomps and speaks loudly. It radiates gently like soft waves on a placid lake. This softness, however, is not a sign of weakness, No, It maintains a moderate sillage with an impressive longevity for such a soft fragrance. It was still noticeable after eight hours. Although designed for women, this also works great for men, and although it worked well on me, As a man I, personally, would rather go for something with more strength! More daring! Much more noisy! But that's just me. I like to push boundaries.
Parti Pris by Terry De Gunzburg- A very lovely, gentle, long lasting perfume.

I usually love tuberose perfumes, my top ones are Carnal Flower by Malle and Beyond Love by Kilian. This one though, smells more of talcum powder than tuberose. It's nice but not something I would choose for a perfume.

Parti Pris is a feminine vanilla floral and it reminds me a bit of Bond No 9 West Side after I have had West Side on for about 10 hours. They smell NOTHING alike in the opening or the first hour. West Side is a very boozy, potent fragrance but it softens into a rosy vanilla and the very VERY far dry down reminds me slightly of Parti Pris. PP is a pleasant enough fragrance but really soft and not very remarkable. But it is a pretty, sweet, floral vanilla very light on the tuberose.

This is very pretty, spring smelling scent, light lovely tuberose, but 4 noses and they couldn't create better longevity or more complexity!? For the price I would have expected more, more depth, more nuances,this is real nice, but not willing to pay so much I admit.

Nice enough, not a heavy hitter such as Versace's Blonde or Fracas here, the tuberose is very much subdued. Some vanilla,maybe a dash of something floral and thats it. Doesn't develop much either.

This one is not a tipical tuberose scent. The stingy face of tuberose turns up at the very beggining, arm in arm with the creamy, though contradictory ylang, with some dry, greenish vetiver in the background. Than the whole juice turns into a very sweet vanillic stuff, linear, one sided, and indifferent. It is a "safe" frag, nothing special, and really poor on tuberose.

I don't like tuberose scents, they are too usually too flowery for my taste. I love Party Pris. Mild tuberose and ylang, balsamy, mysterious, soft, feminine and at the same time clean and sexy. I even feel a mild touch of coconut at moments. Changing continuously on my skin and it lasts forever. I bet men will love it on a female!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Terry de Gunzburg Parti Pris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Terry de Gunzburg Parti Pris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parti Pris by Terry de Gunzburg. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parti Pris by Terry de Gunzburg represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Terry de Gunzburg Ombre Mercure Terry de Gunzburg Reve Opulent Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chanel Allure Sensuelle Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain Vol de Nuit Bond No 9 Chinatown Guerlain Angélique Noire Chanel Coco Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Terry de Gunzburg Flagrant Delice Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Robert Piguet Fracas Tom Ford Sahara Noir Tom Ford Black Orchid