Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Frangipani delle Indie Tesori d`Oriente for women

Frangipani delle Indie Tesori d`Oriente for women
dislike

Frangipani flower is a symbol of purity and harmony, love and romance. It fascinates the senses with fresh, delicate and discreet fragrance.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, 300 ml body fluid, 300 ml body cream, 500 ml shower foam and 250 ml shower cream.

Frangipani

Frangipani

Frangipani delle Indie Fragrance Reviews

anthe
anthe

Have to add my 2 cents. This is pure frangipani, at least to my nose:) I smelled the real flowers, I put them in my hair on holiday and since then I was looking for something similar perfume-wise. I've found it in this bottle. It's not sweet, it's floral and lasts a couple of hours ( 6 or so, depending on the weather outside). If you like white florals this is for you. It's cheap and beautiful.

LaVieEnParfum
LaVieEnParfum

i shouldn't complain for the (cheap) price - but...... this liquid inside the bottle has nothing to do with te sacred buddhist temple trees with the magic flowers called frangipani/plumeria.
it is so chemical, that it never changes, smells from a - z the same and i got a headache as revenge.
still thinking about, how it smells like.........

amnalenajasmine
amnalenajasmine

Sweetness in a sinfully black bottle… I wish they had allowed some of that blackness to seep into the fragrance.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I have the body cream and I love how it smells!

Briarthorn
Briarthorn

It doesn't smell very "plumeria" on the skin but the sillage has a fantastic true plumeria quality. The scent is pretty linear. It doesn't have that sharpness I get from many white florals. It also doesn't say tropical to me. It's soft and mellow. A very good "tea in the garden with mum" scent.

rohmhild
rohmhild

Wet fresh tropical flowers and sweet musk. I haven't smelled anything similar to this one so far. Very original and sexy.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Odor profile of Frangipani according to Fragrantica: heady sweet floral note of the genus Plumeria with aspects of jasmine and fruit, tropical smelling like a "lei" garland.

I got this for a bargain and to me it's such an adorable scent, soft and sweet Frangipaniflower. It fits right to the description quoted above.
No men's cologne, nothing synthetic,... just a pure sweet & fruity tropical flower!
Innocent, charming, refreshing.

ayaska
ayaska

I wanted to buy this perfume for a long time, but today I sniffed it at the drugstore and was very dissapointed. To my nose it smelled more like alcochol, than frangipani, and also the drydown intensified the alcochol smell.
To sum it up: very dissapointed in this particular fragrance. I have others by Tessori and they smell great, but this one is just too synthetic.

chaos4life
chaos4life

I am really disappointed in this fragrance because it doesn’t smell like frangipani at all to me, it’s more like men’s cologne.

marcela86
marcela86

For me this is a big and strong white floral. I can detect jasmin and tuberose, not just frangipani. It has an oriental, balsamic touch too. I like it pretty much!
The bottle is also very cute.

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

I was expecting to smell more notes, like some of the other EDTS in the same line, but it's just frangipani to my nose.
the scent itself it's not bad,it doesn't smell too cheap. as the previous review says, it's simple and linear.

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

A clear frangipani smell. You may easily become fed up with the amount of 100 ml monoaromatic fragrance, like I did.
Once tried multilayer scents, then nothing like this can impress you.
Nevertheless, the staying power is up to half day.
Only if you deeply love frangipani, should you give it a try.

Frangipani delle Indie by Tesori d`Oriente 3.58 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tesori d`Oriente Frangipani delle Indie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tesori d`Oriente Frangipani delle Indie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Frangipani delle Indie by Tesori d`Oriente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Frangipani delle Indie by Tesori d`Oriente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tesori d`Oriente Orchidea della Cina Tesori d`Oriente Fiore del Dragone Tesori d`Oriente Papavero del Tibet Tesori d`Oriente White Musk Kenzo Kenzo Amour Cacharel Noa Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Womanity Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir Tesori d`Oriente Jasmin di Giava Yves Saint Laurent Cinema John Galliano John Galliano Avon Far Away Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Chopard Casmir Kenzo Summer by Kenzo Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste