Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo Tesori d`Oriente for women

Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo Tesori d`Oriente for women
dislike

Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo Tesori d`Oriente for women Pictures

Tesori d 'Oriente is launching a new fragrance collection in 2010, inspired by the oriental flavors of Marrakech and its spice markets: Patchouli E Ginger, Ibisco E Pepe Rosa and Neroli E Cardamomo. Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo, packaged in a smoky orange bottle, contains the notes of neroli and cardamom.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT, as well as the accompanying products for body care.

Neroli Cardamom

4711 Original Eau de Cologne

Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

neroli secco e aromatico, molto verde e quasi fougere, di durata minima ma molto rinfrescante. nessuna traccia del cardamomo. per quello che costa va benissimo come profumino estivo da straspruzzarsi addosso senza nessun senso di colpa. buono.

LesterTheDachshund
LesterTheDachshund

Very strong neroli, no sweetness, no warmth. Not what I expected from oriental-themed perfumes with cardamon, but when my suprise calmed down, I got to practically love it. Perfect for very hot days. Feels unisex to me.

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

Great alternative for Neroli Portofino Tom Ford (they are all just variations of 4711, new takes on old fashioned eau de cologne theme). I even like it more, because it's smoother, with a touch of bitter galbanum. I would categorize it as a "green" scent. Great in the heat - smells clean and natural but elegant. Longevity is ok for a fresh fragrance.

*sophi* described it correctly. : )

*sophi*
*sophi*

This feels very aromatic neroli and actually i categorize as unisex aromatic fougere and surely neroli and cardamom are not the only notes it has...
it's fresh green spicy but not synthetic smell at all!

I splurged and bought it for about 6,90 euro :-)
Anyway I could save that money, because this fragrance is not so worthy to own.
I mean... it smells nice with cardamom and some kind of neroli maybe, but it also smells cheap and not refined at all. It works quite fine with my skin and it's a nice smell to have around for a short time. It's very spicy, especially for cardamom, yet it is refreshing and not cloying. I think it's the better smelling of the entire brand Tesori d'Oriente.
I will wear it again sometimes but not very often.

Edit: this scent smells great when sprayed on curtains :-)

SatanInHeels
SatanInHeels

spicy? I don't recognize it as a spicy perfume. It seems quite light, to me. Very refreshing, clean, almost soapy. It doesn't last long. It fades away in a few minutes! A fresh and light perfume, but pleasant to wear. Perfect for everyday life, and for summer, since it's light and fresh.

blueberry
blueberry

For an oriental spicy it is surprisingly cooling and refreshing. I don't consider it more masculine than feminine, as it is a perfectly neutral, unisex and very clean fragrance to my nose. Unfortunately, it keeps close to the skin and fades quickly, so it is necessary to reapply during the day, which is quite unusual in comparison to other Tesori d'Oriente scents I know.
The bottle seems plastic, but it is really in keeping with the "oriental" aesthetics and I like it a lot.
At a really low price you can get a decent product which is quite original in terms of the smell.
I bought it blindly and am quite happy it suits me.
Nice for summer, but not really something I would consider buying again.

This is a very strong green spicy! More for men though, amazing on my husband!

lafefe
lafefe

This is far too spicy for me in particular, but objectively it's a genuine neroli and cardamomo mix if you are into spices.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tesori d`Oriente Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tesori d`Oriente Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo by Tesori d`Oriente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marrakech Neroli E Cardamomo by Tesori d`Oriente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Casmir Guerlain Shalimar L`Erbolario Meharees Guerlain Idylle Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Iceberg The Iceberg Fragrance Givenchy Organza Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Tesori d`Oriente Marrakech Ibisco E Pepe Rosa Avon Far Away Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Tesori d`Oriente Aegyptus Rochas Byzance Tesori d`Oriente Frangipani delle Indie Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Trussardi My Name