Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Papavero del Tibet Tesori d`Oriente for women

Papavero del Tibet Tesori d`Oriente for women
dislike

Deep red color of Tibetan poppy transmits positive energy and confidence.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, 300 ml body fluid, 300 ml body cream, 500 ml shower foam and 250 ml shower cream.

Red Poppy

Flower by Kenzo
Marilyn Bleu

Papavero del Tibet Fragrance Reviews

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

I got this as part of a note sampler set, and I'm thankful I didn't spend too much. Its a linear and one dimensional fragrance. Initially there is a burst of violet which lasts only seconds, and then it becomes peppery carnation. Its relatively short lasting, about 3 hours, and the sillage is very soft. There's nothing offensive about it, it just peppery carnation. The initial violet burst is very like Kenzo Flower, but that changes within seconds. There's nothing wrong with a single note, but its not the most memorable or interesting of fragrances.

Assyrianspirit
Assyrianspirit

This is a good dupe for Flower by kenzo, not too sticky, quite persistent and less built, like the 90% of dupes on the market, but for the price you really can't complain.

delara
delara

sorry i find it too cloying

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I had the shower gel and it smelled so good, not too sweet, like a fresh flower, but not poppy flower. And I have to disagree it has nothing to do with Kenzo Flower.
Too sad Tesori d'Oriente have discontinued this line, a huge mistake IMO!

notme
notme

I have to disagree with the other users, this is in no way similar to Kenzo's perfume which was inspired by the same flower. Contrary to my expectations, due to the poppy flower used by Kenzo, this is very wearable. The scent is soft and pleasant, not harsh or astringent. I love it and will by it as it is not similar to any other perfume, and the greatest about it is that low cost and pretty good lasting power (even if it is an EDT). Love it and recommend it.

soonflower
soonflower

Someone told me it reminds Kenzo Flower.
Ech....noooo, can't agree with that.
It smells like, well nothing really.
It's little sweet and nothing more.
Don't know why but every single time I was using it, it give me big headaches.
Now use it as air freshener.

Norgirl
Norgirl

Wow i dident think i could like thiss fragrance But this is very nice. fresh, sweet, it could have been made more interesting buy adding deaper notes to it. a nice fresh everyday perfume ,
Not shure i could do a whole bottle of it ,
There is a slight feeel of almonds in the sweetnes in this one. almonds and fresh blossoms maybe

SatanInHeels
SatanInHeels

It was my signature parfum for a couple of months... I really loved it, but now I cannot wear it. It reminds me bad memories... But I have to admit that's a good parfum, very oriental, strong. Even if I hate it, now. A friend of mine used to say that it give headaches... My mum loves it, instead, and I hate when she's wearing it.

TheGorgon
TheGorgon

Sister fragrance to Kenzo's flower, without the violet note. The very opening is fresh and a bit sharp but soon turns into a powdery poppy scent, the drydown is of a smooth resin and subtle musk. Sillage good.. about 6 hours. Very enjoyable as a springtime/ summer morning/day scent. I've used it for work and loved the feeling of it.

ruxxy
ruxxy

Nice, sweet, flowery and very powdery. Reminds me a little of Kenzo Flower, but without the horrible and gross note of...hmm...hawthorn(I guess it's the one to blame). A pleasant cheapie, like all the Tesori's ;)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tesori d`Oriente Papavero del Tibet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tesori d`Oriente Papavero del Tibet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Papavero del Tibet by Tesori d`Oriente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Papavero del Tibet by Tesori d`Oriente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tesori d`Oriente Frangipani delle Indie Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Tesori d`Oriente Orchidea della Cina Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Gres Ambre de Cabochard Chopard Casmir Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Tesori d`Oriente Mirra Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Laura Biagiotti Roma Christian Dior Dune Thierry Mugler Alien Christian Dior Midnight Poison Boucheron Boucheron Tesori d`Oriente Aegyptus Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Tesori d`Oriente Fior di Loto Tesori d`Oriente Jasmin di Giava Cacharel Gloria