Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Te Verde Tesori d`Oriente for women and men
dislike

aldehydic
ozonic

Fresh, green and spicy, the scent of Green Tea gives your body a heady sense of fresh vitality. This aromatic scent was obtained by selecting the finest and most precious essences skillfully dealt with after a prolonged infusion.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, 300 ml body fluid, 300 ml body cream, 500 ml shower foam and 250 ml shower cream.

Aldehydes Jasmine White Flowers

Rose Green Tea

Musk Woodsy Notes

Green Tea
Cerruti 1881 Blanc

Te Verde Fragrance Reviews

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

I don't know if this one is still available! I just bought the Te verde di Ceylon version, and it's very different! Te verde was sweeter and muskier it has something like amber in the drydown; this one is fresh, crisp, out-of-the shower scent, I can't smell any tea note(NataliaChudo, you're right)! It seems to me very similar to Ck one!!! I like both versions!

NataliaChudo
NataliaChudo

I have a newer version, The verde di Ceylon. Honestly, no tea was detected here. Just a fresh, clean, crisp green grass in the morning. Good one after shower when you do not know what to put on or when you do not feel like putting anything on. Refreshing and invigorating scent. Not lasting and has a poor projection power. Will buy again!

LesterTheDachshund
LesterTheDachshund

Nice (and economical) scent for summer or pre-workout. When it's warm, I can feel, besides from the green tea note, jasmine and soap notes (not unpleasant) that have to be musk. When it's colder the first note I get is something synthetic and unpleasant. Maybe that's aldehydes listed by ayaska. If it's true, I have to discover if I dislike aldehydes in general or just the aldehydes here.

ayaska
ayaska

The official notes from the Tessori website are these:

Top Notes: Aldehydes, Jasmine, White flowers
Middle Notes: Rose
Base Notes: Musk, Woody notes

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

There's a new version of green tea from this line. It's called Té verde di Ceylon.

juri cela
juri cela

this smells like cerrutti 1881 blanc

emi
emi

Ginger is not present on the note list, but it is very bold in this fragrance. I bought it without smelling it thinking that smell of green tea couldn't be bad in any version. But I was wrong. In this one it is awful. The ginger is very distinctive and it smells like dust, green tea note is only in the background. I really can't reccomend this fragrance.

diana777
diana777

Please let me know where you can buy Tesori D'Oriente Te Verde in Canada.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tesori d`Oriente Te Verde fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tesori d`Oriente Te Verde, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Te Verde by Tesori d`Oriente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Te Verde by Tesori d`Oriente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tesori d`Oriente Mirra Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Extraordinaire Cacharel Amor Amor Lancome Miracle Fendi Fendi Theorema Thierry Mugler Angel Muse Chopard Casmir Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue L`Erbolario All'Olio di Argan Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Guerlain Shalimar Souffle de Parfum Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Hermes Eau de Pamplemousse Rose Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette DSQUARED² He Wood Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers