Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

White Musk Tesori d`Oriente for women

White Musk Tesori d`Oriente for women
dislike

A composition of white musk and amber notes. Delicious and deep flavor that provokes lasting feeling of freshness and attractiveness.

White musk arouses the senses, stimulates sensation and sexual energy. Amber takes away the negative energy, harmonizes emotions and opens the doors of sensual excitement.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, 300 ml body fluid, 300 ml body cream, 500 ml shower foam and 250 ml shower cream.

Musk Amber

Essence Eau de Musc
White Musk
Essence
Chanel No 5 Eau de Cologne

White Musk Fragrance Reviews

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

I used to dislike this one, but I tested it on myself in extremely hot weather, and guess what...I love it! I'm happy that it's not as popular as in Italy.

soareroxana
soareroxana

A pleasant fragrance. Powerful and very long lasting. Intense aroma. On my skin it smells different than from the bottle: floral and sweet.

Allinug
Allinug

Smells good from the bottle but not on the skin, so discusting sweet. Is it the soapy smell that makes it so sweet or what? Where is that fresh clean smell...Sorry but I don't get the good reviews.....there is nothing good about this perfume, it's awful.

Legolas
Legolas

Great quality for the price.. It's cheap,but it dosent smell cheap,and it is very long lasting,quite good projection also..

anthe
anthe

It stays on the skin 'forever' :)

dezaval
dezaval

Really nice and easy-to-wear fragrance. It's affordable but not "cheap". You must be a white musk fun to enjoy it.Very elegant, sensual and sparkling! I would recomend it mostly for day wear in autumn or spring, because it's quite light for winter and quite heavy for summer. Somehow it makes me feel happy. I'm wearing it these 2 last weeks and it's a smashing hit!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

It's a clean, sweet & powdery musk... Very long lasting!!!

Lidell
Lidell

Pleasantly clean. Though I'm not really an admirer of musk scents, this is definitely the most wearable and sophisticated along with the Montale one - and it lasted for 7 hours on my dry skin. Outstanding quality for really low price.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

This is a very clean and refreshing smell. I often use a white musk shower gel, and this perfume makes me feel as if I'd just got out of the shower. After about thirty minutes the amber starts to surface, making this scent sweeter. Sometimes I even spray it on my bed linens.
Simple but very nice, and totally affordable, as it's ridiculously cheap.

annetw
annetw

Very straightforward, simple scent:
White musk all the way from opening to drydown!

Very affordable, decent sillage and longevity. On it's own I think it is too boring and synthetic.

So I mainly use it for layering with scents that I think could use some extra musky oomph :)

(For example, Agent Provocateur - that's supposed to be quite musky but the rose is too dominant for me. So there comes my bottle of Tresori d'Oriente White Musk, to the rescue!)

rougetnoir
rougetnoir

I just got my bottle for 3.95 euro in Rome in a drugustore (acqua&sapone). I use it as a perfume or body spray, after shower, before sleeping, and lately I use it to layer other perfume.
it is a delicate perfume, if you like musk and don't want to spend a fortune, it's for you!

Lakambini
Lakambini

Must be my nose, but I don't perceive the reputed similarity between this and the Body Shop's White Musk. Rather, I got something very clean and soapy. . In addition, it's remiscent of a Johnson's baby oil (mineral oil) I used as a kid, which makes sense since so many personal care products have been impregnated with synthetic musks since the 1950s.
The fragrance does not develop, simply fades from the skin in 2-3 hours (faster I suppose during summer), so this is one of those you must carry in your purse if you want to smell consistent. Or spray it on your shirt -- the fragrance is mild enough not to be over-powering. Fortunately, the canister is light and handy. I like, rather than love White Musk-- one of those old reliables you can grab without a moment's thought, or lend to a friend without worrying about her rocking your signature scent. :)
UPDATE: I've taken to layering rose scents over this -- a Marks&Spencer rose soliflore bought way back in 2005, or some Bulgari Rose Essentielle. Wow! The combination of rose, violet and musk is soapy, deep and long-lasting.

ROSU VERONICA
ROSU VERONICA

Foarte bun acest parfum, te indragostesti de el pe masura ce trece timpul. Pe pielea mea este cel mai potrivit parfum de pana acum. Eu sunt din Romania iar aici se gaseste aceasta gama de paroduse.

Bandit
Bandit

It's hairspray, alright, but a nice one and still it smells musky-soapy-clean as well. You cannot go wrong on trying this, it's so dirt cheap and I guess a great summer frag, when you only want to smell clean, nothing else.

This one is quite good in its kind and very inexpensive. You can find it in many drugstores in Italy for about 7 euro.
Many people here rave this perfume and I... hate it!
Sorry but this is for me one of the grossest invenction of our era: the white musk! What is this white musk?? Just a single chemical note made in lab for very cheap cost, especially this kind and used in so many products with a violent exposition effect.
Shampoo, clothes washing, fabric conditioner, floor detergent, soaps, bathfoam, body creams, air freshner (sprayed in the elevator!!!!)... and then perfume on top!
You go to the cinema and you smell WM from 4 rows apart. You go to a restaurant and the waitress wears WM and she kindly bend towards over you to serve. You line up at Post Office and someone is wearing WM (usually tons) then you enter elevator and the lady in charges for cleaning sprayed some WM to keep "fresh" after cleaning...

No more animal stuff (better so for animal's sake), not a "plant" as many people think and SA go on telling them ("What is WM?" "Oh, yes, it's natural! It comes from a tree..")
Think of one perfume you really dislike or feel unconfortable with and think a world scented with that smell! This is how I feel with white musk of any brand. For sometime the whole world around me smelled of White Musk, especially TBS version then all the great variety.
Some are more awful than others, but that note in itself is very disturbing for my nervous system and it probably IS dangerous for your nervous system on longterm, like synthetic vanillin.
The more this fashion will fade and eventually die the happier I will be.
Tesori d'Oriente Muschio Bianco will follow its alikes in the cemetery of White Musks.
I much prefer Mirra in the same line if I had to choose one.

ION
ION

Here we have a bolder version of Body Shop's "White Musk"!
It is very nice and maybe the best smell from this Italian line of grooming.
I find the 250ml body shower not thick enough (consistency wise), really, I always end up consuming more product than I need.
Nothing else to say here, for most people this EDT that sells for no more than 6 euros, is all the fragrance their nose and mind actually need.

soonflower
soonflower

Had it, at first liked it...after few times I was bored with it. It's not complex, smells all day long - musk, musk, musk.
Not for me, but still...not a bad fragrance.

demonia
demonia

when my team worker wears this one,she just turns me on with the scent of it:D

blueberry
blueberry

Pretty longlasting for the price- it lasts on clothes for weeks! A pleasant and relaxing musk vibe, the EDT works fine with soap/shower gel/body lotion. For the lovers of musk it's a bargain!

hey, i love it i got it as a gift long time ago,,, and i just cant seem to find it anywhere here where i live. i live in the united arab emirates, in DUBAI, and i would appreciate if you can tell me where to get it and wethere or not i can purchase it online

Amarilia
Amarilia

Iam a fan of musc scents, and Tesori D'Oriente white musk is really nice and long lasting indeed. I love the whole body line of Tesori d'Oriente, and white musk is my favourite. I use this as a body spray,over the body lotion, and the wondeerful clean and soft, slightly powdery musc scent lingers on skin for many hours. This a lot better than Body Shop white musk. Bravo!

guest_Adriana Grudem
guest_Adriana Grudem

When I would go to Italy I would come back with a variety of Tesori d' Oriente products. I especially like the Mirra and the White Musk. Do you carry these products? My email is rolfadi@comcast.net

guest_sistertricked
guest_sistertricked

What a beautiful musk this is! It struck me as particular from the first time I smelled it. It is sensual, as it combines with amber which amplifies creaminess, but it is also kind of dry as it seems to heve a note not listed here, incence. For me it is like musk and milk and incence. I used up a lot of byproducts - showergel, bathcream soap and cream - lastyear and built up fancy sets as gifts to my precious ones. I mostly use this line of products in summer, as it is soooo extremely refreshing and it feels oriental at the same time.

allexa27
allexa27

very good musc scent

White Musk by Tesori d`Oriente 3.95 out of 5 based on 134 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tesori d`Oriente White Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Tesori d`Oriente White Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Musk by Tesori d`Oriente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Musk by Tesori d`Oriente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.