Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Erdbeermund Teufels Kuche for women

Erdbeermund Teufels Kuche for women
dislike

Teufels Küche ("Devil's Kitchen") Erdbeermund is a seductive scent of patchouli and delicious strawberries. Available as 25 ml EDP.

Patchouli Big Strawberry

Erdbeermund Fragrance Reviews

Schnuppernase
Schnuppernase

This is a strong, spicy and earthy strawberry. Certainly not an innocent strawberry for the sweet schoolgirls out there! :) This stuff is intensive, almost medicinal. Which makes it special in my eyes - I agree with sleazenrapture.

I really like Teufelsküche Patchouli perfumes, I used them since I was a teenager - in Germany they are easy to get. They last long and I find the patchouli so comforting... I don't think it is a "grave" smell as many people say. Patchouli earns love and hate, as far as I experienced. My mother cannot stand it, for example... ;)

sleazenrapture
sleazenrapture

The strawberry and patchouli are a strange combination. The strawberry is very sweet and synthetic, but not in a bad way. A very unique scent. As ever with strong singular patchouli, some people may not like it, but this isn't designed to appeal to the masses.

It's also cheap if you find the Teufelskuche shop on eBay!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Teufels Kuche Erdbeermund fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Teufels Kuche Erdbeermund, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Erdbeermund by Teufels Kuche. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Erdbeermund by Teufels Kuche represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Molinard Patchouli Intense Burberry Burberry Brit Gold Vera Wang Rock Princess La Prairie Silver Rain Lalique Lalique Le Parfum DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Brecourt Ambre Noir Blumarine Bellissima Parfum Intense Jil Sander Stylessence Brecourt Farah Montale Roses Elixir Jil Sander Sensations DSQUARED² She Wood Velvet Forest Wood Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Jo Malone Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Agent Provocateur L'Agent Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles