Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Intelligence & Fantasy The Beautiful Mind Series for women

Intelligence & Fantasy The Beautiful Mind Series for women
dislike

Intelligence & Fantasy The Beautiful Mind Series for women Pictures

Intelligence & Fantasy by The Beautiful Mind Series is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Intelligence & Fantasy was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Geza Schoen. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, pink pepper and magnolia; middle notes are osmanthus, freesia, rose and tiare flower; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar, cashmeran and musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper Magnolia

Osmanthus Freesia Rose Tiare Flower

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Cashmeran Musk

Perle de Mousse
Pure White Cologne

Intelligence & Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

Aleksandr888
Aleksandr888

I am man, and for last two years this was the most complemented of my little perfume collection. Plus we tried it one time on three different people, and on one lady it smelled strawberry like, on another closer to pineapple and on me like woody chocolate, if you can use this wording. Very interesting perfume and is always at stock in Liberty shop in London, if it helps anybody.
This perfume doesn't project very strongly, but it draws other people to you with it's milky like smell and it is so under radar, that for sure, you will be the only one wearing this in any company.
It's very inoffensive, so suitable for any occasion.

Fashionista2
Fashionista2

I just received the sample from Luckyscent and I cannot stop sniffing at my wrist; it is so pretty at first spritz and now
as it drys down it is becoming far more warm and woodsy. Very lovely. May buy a bottle when able.

LouisedeParis
LouisedeParis

The Beautiful Mind series is, to my eyes, an outstanding piece of work.

I get delicate tea-like floral notes, a hint of pink pepper sweetness sitting on a noble light woody and slightly musky base, leaving an outrageously feminine trail. Sweet, fresh, but never offensive or cloying.

A positively bewitching scent, for the smart, discreet and chic mademoiselle. I LOVE it. Best suited for spring.

cherie97
cherie97

Intelligence & Fantasy opens up with fresh, yet quite burst of citrus notes - mandarin most likely. As it warms up on skin, it evolves into sweeter, warmer scent. Freesia and rose settle down somewhere in the middle. The base is soft and subtle and sweet at the same time. It's flowery kind of sweetness with some sparkly citruses in the background.
The smell is captivating and uplifting, stays not so far from the skin. I would describe it as a sexy scent, an intimate one.

I don't really think it's a perfect scent for me, but as it's complex it was a big pleasure to be testing it.

dacure
dacure

guys don't be fooled it's complex and sexy on men too preferably for evenings in the fall and winter but I simply can't remember what it was supposed to remind me of which makes it a totally new experience

mendwillie
mendwillie

This opens citrus with mandarin and bergamot giving just a touch, develops with this delicious blend cashmeran embracing and grand. That pleases me a lot.

I sort of like this:
Smell: 10/10
Projection: 9/10

kath1118
kath1118

If you go to Lucky Scent.com you can find samples of this for 4.00 ea. !!!!

[email protected]
ornagershon@gmail.com

I really love this one as well as I love Molecule 01, and Molecule 02.
It's also changing according to temperature of each one's body and it comes and goes every once in a while.
(you can smell it one yourself from time to time)
This one is realy beautiful, fantastic and most of all sexy.

I'm sure Geza Schoen is a Genius!!!

Addicted2byzance
Addicted2byzance

Oh my God, you don't find it easily on-line or in this part of the world and after several searches over the months. I waited before i could review and am sure its possibly a rare one.Gosh I hope after the 2 bottles are over I will find it and re-stock, i once went into this shop that was shutting down, with 2 bottles left at a give away price, I blindly bought it, simply because the give away price was just about the actual price of most of the designer perfumes I have come across...even though I never got a chance to have a sniff before buying it, believe me the " blind date with my perfume" was worthwhile because the secret was inside the bottle or should I say it was one of those rare opportunities & best buys ever...smells perfumilicious, I love it,love it, love it and forever wear this sparingly.

Romnel
Romnel

Los aromas para mí no tienen género. Por ende, no me cuestiono si es para hombre o mujer, simplemente valoro el perfume por su belleza y luminosidad.

Este perfume es claramente producto de una inspiración real, sin un objetivo netamente comercial.

Al olerlo en mi mano, de verdad se manifiesta lleno de una personalidad no invasiva, sino acogedora.

Ahora sólo queda disfrutar esto y entregarle la nota final... nuestro propio aroma.

Recomendable!

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Just ordered a sample from luckyscent, its listed it as unisex?? Even if its not I could care less will update if I like. :)

Update Mar. 1, 2012: MMMMMM! I'm In love its so light && beautiful nice clean citrus with just a hint of florals I can really pick up the magnolia on my skin, ugh a new love for spring && summer that's 2 expensive fragrances I need now! OMG my poor wallet, lol its so worth it when you love it though! :)

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

Light, juicy with citrusy flavours and bright, this is perfect for the day. This isn't the most exciting perfume I've tried, but it's a pretty scent.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This is listed as a unisex fragrance at luckyscent, and as a man, I am quite willing to wear this wonderfully light product. This is a close to the skin subtle, absolutely beautiful perfume. The beginning indeed has some citrus, not overwhelming, and it is slightly warm...ever so reminiscent of Antidote with a musky sweetness. The citrus burns off within an hour, and that is when the beautiful florals start to bloom with an ever so subtle woodiness to anchor them. The florals are fresh and quiet and its possible that cedar or the cashmeran is giving it this very non pepperminty mint. A very fresh live mint that does not overwhelm. I don't even have the words to describe how lovely this is. If this is Schoen's interpretation of the brilliant 22 year old prodigy, Christiane Stenger, then I want to meet her. Without a doubt this is a subtly evolving perfume that is warm in the beginning and cools off at the end, with nuances of fresh citrus, sweet musk, light florals, and green wood. I could easily see myself wearing this in the spring and summer, and would be delighted to find this in the curve of a woman's neck. Nice and quiet with a lot of things to say. Lasted 6 hours on my skin.

9154mf
9154mf

This is such a strong citrus to begin with and citrus and me don't like eachother much. I coulnd't really smell the other notes much and 8 hours later it was gone. My husband didn't love it either. Too boring.

BurningAcid
BurningAcid

I don`t think this is something different from others mainstream perfumess and it doesn`t justify the price at all. It is really pleasant floral with musk and a bit of woods. Starts way too citrusy and ends way too boring. It is quite plesant though but I would finish my 10ml and wouldn`t bother my mind with The Beautiful Mind Series any more...

uninco
uninco

Actually from the first sniff I didn't like it so much - it was too peppery and musky. But every time I wear it, I become a complements from people around and my husband likes it! So I've dicided to revise my opinion. And I have to say that it is really very complicated scent with it's own personality. Not for every day. For days when I want to be radiant.
I like the bottle so much and love the name - it is so ME!

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Ah-loss of words-pleasure! A smell I want to associate with love!

They finally added this treasure. Instant favorite-The most shimmering, vibrant dry floral smell-the tiare note is intoxicating, but the whole fragrance is so light.....
This is one of the most exotic-smelling perfumes, without being Oriental, heady, sweet, or over the top. It's far too expensive for buying new or FB for most, including me. Being used to fragrances that try harder with strong contrasts, sharp turns and grand efforts to smell like a few particular notes-with all respect to the wonderful fragrances that do those things well-this perfume is very special for smelling modern but bringing together essences to create a smell that is both natural and abstract-transparently lush, ethereally sexy without smelling ethereal, alien or fairy creature. The name of this fragrance is supposed to be an homage to Geza Schoen's taste in women: "The most beautiful part of a woman is her mind"
A beautiful fragrance for an ideal of a woman. I may not be a worthy woman of the fragrance, but I have internalized the fantasy and breathe in the love.

P.S. I personally like the bottle very much-it's not my usual taste, but I find it to be sci-fi ubermodern art. It's a bit coy, and absolutely unique.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Beautiful Mind Series Intelligence & Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Beautiful Mind Series Intelligence & Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Intelligence & Fantasy by The Beautiful Mind Series. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Intelligence & Fantasy by The Beautiful Mind Series represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.