Designers » T-Z » Aromatic « Groups

coconut
tropical
milky
Coconut The Body Shop for women and men Pictures

Coconut by The Body Shop is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Coconut was launched in 2012. The fragrance features coconut.

Coconut

Coconut
Noix de Coco de Malaisie
Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties G
Cap Nature Noix de Coco

Coconut Fragrance Reviews

LicoriceAllSorts
LicoriceAllSorts

I was gifted this 100ml body mist (thank you L).
I seriously thought I didn't love coconut perfumes until now, Ill defiantly be grabbing a 30ml EDT.
So warm and creamy, No buttery smell to this little cutie!!!
Wow, I love you, come to mumma <3

anastasija777
anastasija777

I like this coconut scent. Its warm, milky and sweet. If you're searching for a coconut scent - this is the best choice you can make! Of all coconut perfumes I have smelled this one and VS Coconut passion is my favorite.
I got really tired of it after a week though so I gave it to my friend and she loooooves it!

Bottle: 1/10

ellementira
ellementira

I've smelled many coconut body splashes and despite loving coconut, have been continuously disappointed with the way most of them turn- plastic, artificial. This one is creamy and sweet, but it doesn't take that artificial dive to me like so many other body splashes do (Pacifica, B&BW, VS, to name a few). There might be vanilla in this in addition to the coconut, but I love this one just the way it is. If you want something that shouts "tanning lotion" or a loud summery coconut, this one is not for you. But if you want something a little darker, more subtle, with a smooth creamy feel to it then look no further than this one! I get a couple hours of sillage out of it, but layering with the coconut lotion would definitely help the longevity.

mystica

This takes a very sweet turn on me. It is rather a vanilla fragrance than coconut. So if you like a vanilla sweet coconut, that's the way to go. Longevity is so good. But if you are interested in a rather milky/creamy/true coconut scent, that's not it yet you need to try Yves Rocher's Coconut.

amandahansenn
amandahansenn

I love The Body Shop's coconut scent, and I have the this, the body mist, and the body butter as well. At first it smelled amazing, 'cause I love coconut, but then it started to smell more like gummy bears or some sort of sweet candy. It does not smell like coconut anymore, but is now very sickening. This happened to both the products.

Snicole82
Snicole82

I have never been a coconut fan. There's something artificial about coconut fragrances. I think that BBW and Victoria' Secret tarnished my view of coconut. BUT, I happened upon this and it is the BEST coconut fragrance I've ever smelt. Milky, creamy, and soft. Not pungent and tart like coconut fragrances tend to be. I bought the milk lotion and I love to layer it with my vanilla, caramel, or amber fragrances. Just heavenly.

raw umber
raw umber

This is very nice, but way more like coconut shampoo/conditioner, than like a beachy cocktail, suntan lotion or real sweetened baking coconut.
I would purchase it to provide contrast in my quickly growing collection of coconut scents.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

I first smelled this on a woman that walked into the gym wearing this. It was so heavenly that I had to ask her immediately what she was wearing!

than the Victoria's Secret varieties with a coconut base.

This is a darker, richer coconut scent than the typical coconut scents that you find at Victoria's Secret. I really like the way that this one smells on my skin. It is much deeper than the higher lift of fragrances within the Victoria's Secret variety of coconut sprays.

This is a charming scent. It draws you in - and pulls you close.
This is definitely "on my list" - I would wear this when I wanted to have a fragrance last throughout the day. It could go business or casual... possibly even "beachy".

Ayina
Ayina

I love this scent, so fresh. In my country, we use coconut in soup, salad, ice cream, pudding, sorbet, anything. When I use this perfume, my mom sniff my clothes and think that I just eat the soup and splash it everywhere.

kaysee
kaysee

I love coconut. I mostly use it as a base for other fragrances just to give them a bit of a coconut kick.

For the Body Mist:

A very clean and crisp coconut scent. Longevity and sillage is amazing for a body mist.

It's not sickeningly sweet or overly creamy and that's why I like it.

Good for the hot weather. I can recommend it as well when you need to wear something totally safe.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

This was the first thing I tried in my quest for a good coconut scent, but alas this is weak.

At best it smells like coconut body lotion, at worst it is oily and soapy, almost sharp and sickening.

Not good at all.

I don't like this coconut fragrance. It rather smells coconut shell. Speaking about coconut fragrances of nearly such a price level, I would prefer coconut fragrance by Yves Rocher for sure, because it's milky and even the best I've tried in general in perfumes. Upset(

dipisor
dipisor

Nr. 1 on my "to do list" this weekend. Can't wait to get to the mall and try it. I looove coconut smell (and taste, of course).

P.S. Well, I went and smelled it and I don't like it. I feel like something's overwhelming the coconut. Too bad...:(

Louiza
Louiza

This scent gets creamy in concact with my skin, however in the bottle its overpowering, almost makes me .. Sick. Love it on summer days and summer nights outside, not so much inside at home or cafe, shoppingmal etc.

Sweet, warm, vanilla and coconut, smells a little synthetic, the creamyness reminds of paper

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I really don't like this coconut scent. I'm not a fan of the coconut body butter either. This scent isn't sweet, it's bitter. I was expecting a creamy, sweet fragrance but this scent fell short.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

~*Review for the Body Mist*~

This a such a yummy coconut! Its sweet but alittle nutty and its absolutely delicious! The scent it exactly like the body butter I actually use the body milk and they are the exact same scent. It does kind of give off a lotion vibe though if people smell it on you they will most likely think you are wearing an awesome smelling lotion rather than a body spray or an EDT...

Its great on a casual days and works really well in hot weather. The lasting power is amazing! I tested it over night and when I woke up it was still there 8+ hours for a body spray, which to me is awesome!

I love the packaging it feels like I'm almost wearing a perfume, rather than body spray because of the glass bottles. The lasting power happens to be better than some of the perfumes in my collection too.

Overall a great coconut scent from The Body Shop. Its layers with their Vanilla very nicely too! I'm also planning on trying it with the Moringa fragrance. Its a great affordable summer scent. :D

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I loved this so much .. but I can smell vanilla or sweet notes with the coconut .. I don't think it's coconut only !

it smells as sweet coconut milk.

justine_hanon
justine_hanon

Delicious!!!!!!!

loulou70
loulou70

Bought this today along with the body mist. Great scent for the summer. Warm coconut smell yum, good staying power plus great value compared to some of the more expensive summer/tropical scents. Just need the sunshine to go with it.

nightcat23
nightcat23

I just got this in the body mist. A nice authentic coconut scent. It smells like a true fleshy coconut, raw and unprocessed and the best part is there's no foul alcohol blast or any synthetic harshness.

It also smells like there is Shea in this too. Very organic and 'nutty' smelling. There is a touch of sweetness in this due to the sugar cane extract, but it's definitely not overwhelmingly sweet. It's natural and perfect.

I love coconut fragrances and this is one of the best true coconut scents. It's very smooth. The best part is its so affordable. Highly recommend!

applestrudle
applestrudle

This smells so sweet and delicious! It's a lovely soft sweet creamy scent!

sarahjayne.sanders
sarahjayne.sanders

This is a lovely scent, a beautiful warm, creamy coconut, it lasts a very long time on my skin, I tested it at 2pm and could still smell it when I went to bed at 12! I could smell it on myself all day without having to specifically smell my wrists. Very yummy, will be purchasing soon :)
[Now own it :) ]

milkyway
milkyway

It's a lovely creamy coconut scent- not very natural smelling though unfortunately. I feel there might be some tropical fruits in the opening (pineapple, papaya?)..
There is definitely frangipani in it and perhps some musc and something green and herby- smells a tad like bamboo to me- could be anything, really..
A very pleasant smell overall- the drydown is really creamy- more like coconut milk even rather than a slice of coconut. Great for layering, just like Cadnium said :)

Shwets
Shwets

Exactly like the butter version!!!

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

A purely coconut scent. I find this really helpful for layering with other perfumes, for example Rebelle by Rihanna, to add more coconut. Really nice :)

BillieNicole
BillieNicole

I smelled this when in the Body Shop once, and it did not impress me really. Its nice enough, but the coconut is actually masked by something, even though its not in the notes.

stephylam
stephylam

Interesting ... curious about how it would smell like :)

Coconut by The Body Shop 3.61 out of 5 based on 134 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Coconut fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about The Body Shop Coconut, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coconut by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coconut by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.