Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Coconut Perfume Oil The Body Shop for women
dislike

coconut
tropical

Coconut Perfume Oil by The Body Shop is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features coconut, coriander, vanilla and sandalwood.

Coconut Coriander Vanilla Sandalwood

Coconut Perfume Oil Fragrance Reviews

eludiastar
eludiastar

Beautiful Summer fragrance that reminds me of hot, sunny holidays abroad!!

intan_erani
intan_erani

Always a favorite.. I layer it with other scents.. A Warm & Yummy coconut scent!

Kione
Kione

Underlayed with the Body Shop Coconut Body Butter I feel like eating my arms! Plus it gives a lovely moisture glow to your skin specially if you are tanned. A summer must!

greta
greta

i love the coconut oil,but where can i but it body shop say they dont stock it any more

LovelySally
LovelySally

smells very "cute" and summery when mixed with the strawberry. But i Like the coconut on its own too. Yummy n beachy!

sistercurare

Thumps up for how long ingredients remain intact on Body Shop items!!! My daughter's coconut smells exactly the same as mine (purchased 19 years ago).

However that coriander killed the perfume, that woodsy-orange smell does not match with coconut.
Coconut is supposed to be exuberant,juicy,
creamy, milky, fruity... the rest of the reviewers and I do not get that.

HOWEVER, the shimmering body milk of Body Shop is simply SUBLIME!!! Forget the perfume, buy the body milk instead and it lasts longer than many "expensive" perfumes.

Coconut is supposed to be exuberant,juicy,
creamy, milky, fruity... the rest of the reviewers and I do not get that.

Coconut is supposed to be exuberant,juicy,
creamy, milky, fruity...and I and the rest of the reviewers do not get that.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I love coconut, but this is actually too watered down to me. The coconut is in the forefront at first, but then gets obscured by the vanilla and woods. This is a flimsy tropical scent, it falls apart quickly.

I like to layer a coconut perfume oil under my other fragrances to "beach" them up sometimes. I found Kuumba Made's Black Coconut does the trick for me, it remains true.

9154mf
9154mf

As others have noted this is not such a gourmand-y coconut scent as you might expect, the scent has a very strange undertone going on, actually it does smell like real raw coconut, which is fine I guess but most who try this are going to expect just coco-vanilla and this isnt as sweet as you would think, I keep this around for old times sake but I rarely wear it.

sky76sky
sky76sky

I love coconut....& I used to mix a french coconut scent with other fragrances to create new ones with that tropical island feel.

If I'd known that the only thing in the UK I'd be able to replace it with was this synthetic dust from the Body Shop, I wouldn't have been so liberal in my application!

I even think it may have changed since the last time I had misfortune to test it...& not in a good way.

I would love to find a good true coconut scent again....still searching!

I was hoping for a nice sweet, warm coconut smell but I found there was a really unpleasant undertone to this that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I gave it to a friend who found it worked better with her body chemistry.

I love the scent of coconut, however I do not like this fragrance.

If this fragrance had been strictly coconut and vanilla I would have died and gone to heaven, but the notes of coriander and sandalwood destroyed this scent for me.

I was searching for a foody and delicious coconut, but instead this fragrant oil has more of a tropical feel with added spices. It's not terrible, but it's not what I expected. Perhaps I should learn to test fragrances without having high expectations prior to smelling.

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Sweet and tasty :) Perfect in cold weather!

Coconut Perfume Oil by The Body Shop 3.82 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Coconut Perfume Oil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about The Body Shop Coconut Perfume Oil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coconut Perfume Oil by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coconut Perfume Oil by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.