Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh The Body Shop for women
dislike

marine
ozonic

The Body Shop is launching a collection of three limited edition perfect for the upcoming summer.

Three famous perfumers worked on the collection, to depict the scents of summer: Dominique Ropion, Loc Dong and Domitille Bertier. The new fragrances are actually new versions of Love Etc...™, Dreams Unlimited™ and White Musk®, but this time with a juicier, more energizing and more tropical touch.

Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh is as cool and invigorating as the ocean, providing positive energy. This floral-fruity perfume is built around such notes as mandarin, salty aquatic notes, watermelon, neroli and orris. True refreshment for summer in blue-yellow flacon! The perfume was created by Loc Dong, who accentuated sea notes and watermelon in the compsoition.

Sun Fresh and Sun Kiss have been available as 50 ml EDT and 250 ml body spray (body puree), while Sun Glow has been available as 60 ml EDT and 250 ml body spray since April 2012.

iris Neroli Mandarin Orange Sea water Melon

Cool Water
Reaction

Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh Fragrance Reviews

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

Definitely a good scent for a day at the beach or spa. It's relaxing, not too overpowering and blends together quite nice. At times it can smell a bit too ozonic for me though, but I find that it kind of depends on the weather. I wouldn't use it on extremely hot days. This is light and fruity and just makes you think of summer.

Apparently people think this smells like Cool Water. I've tried both and I like Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh better. The fruits are a lot more noticeably than those in Cool Water. Cool Water was too ozonic smelling for me.

username101
username101

Surprisingly well done for a Body Shop fragrance! It was almost, or as complex and appealing as a designer fragrance. Packaging was also very attractive - not a standard Body Shop design. I was glad to have walked in and found this fragrance. Probably the first Body Shop fragrance to be on my want list ever.

I was gifted this when it first came out. The EDT as well as the body lotion.
It's a pleasant, salty watermelon fragrance. Not particularly exciting but the salty note is well done.
Despite the fact that I didn't find it to be anything special I got quite a few compliments on it.

Most of all I feel the watermelon and sea water notes in this fragrance. It's light enough, but not too light. Actually, reminds me typical quality by Avon's fragrances that I don't like, because one I put its samplers in one box and all I got from it was not pleasant sour scent. So I don't like this fragrance, too.

atsa
atsa

This was recently discontinued so I got it for 8 dollars which is what it's worth because after 8 sprays, it fades away in 8 minutes. Sun Fresh is an EDT as opposed to the original Dreams Unlimited, which is EDP, so maybe the latter lasts longer. I don't think this is actually a "reinterpretation" of the original Dreams Unlimited, because there are no woody/peppery notes which are the essence of the first fragrance. As for the scent of Sun Fresh, it is clean & simple; marine + melon. It is a unisex non-floral smell. The bottle is gorgeous, like sun and sea with a golden top. No regrets due to the great price. I just wish the beautiful bottle was refillable because the perfume is going to be gone within the month since its so light/weak.

Chryseis
Chryseis

At first, I smell something like a fresh cold water, then a few minutes after it, I smell another fresh but rather sweet scent, something like slices of luscious melon. Then the citrus notes kicks in and takes over the stage for a moment, before it turns into something like a blend of previous scents -- fresh, watery, sweet, yet also citrusy. Sometimes it's the citrus notes that's dominant, sometimes it's the melon (they seem to be taking turns in dominating the stage)... Love this one -- the nice aroma, the lovely bottle... The only downside of this perfume probably is its poor longevity.

I just bought it today. This smell nice, it's plainly fresh, citrus smell. The bottle and the smell itself give me an idea of myself sitting on the beach and feeling refreshing and tropica without the palm tree. I like the colour of the bottle,it's kinda exotic but it actually the yellow represent the sunny day and the blue represent something fresh or watery.

There a hint of creamy smell in the end mix and soothing with the fresh citrus and all the fruits and floras ingredients but this is not for you who prefer yummy, really creamy, tasty, vanila-ish type of fragrance like sensual i want to seduce you. Nothing flirty, nothing classy or sophisticated,just a nice citrus,fresh, lemony smell.Oh,and this is in eau de toillete so its not that stronger than parfum. It smell nicer than Body Shop White Musk Libertine or other rosy Body Shop musk pink fragrance but this is maybe an unlimited edition so not sure they will continue to reproduce it.

Nothing special. Just a nice smell. I don't get any compliments wearing this yet and it doesn't stay longer.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

This scent is just so bright and refreshing, its simply mouthwatering!

I love the saltiness behind it. Like true ocean air, its crisp and invigorating.

Then comes the fruits: the melon, the citrus, and whatever else they threw in is indeed delicious and perfect for summer.

I bought this as a gift for my good friend who was visiting me over summer, and she lit up as soon as she saw it. Its a stunning bottle and the fragrance matches.

Every time she sprayed it, I was taken by surprise how intoxicating and captivating this fragrance is!

I actually was a little jealous I didn't have my own bottle and regret not purchasing more of this collection.

Unfortunately it was a limited edition, but I do hope they bring it back along with the other Summer flankers.

Beautiful fragrances at an unbeatable price.

All the best,

The Boy Next Door

Red Rose
Red Rose

Didn't like it, smells nothing but aquatic melony stuff. If you don't like cucumber or melons then this is not for you.

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

i love this fragrance..it's fruity fresh but sadly to say,the lasting power is not that good...have to re-apply it.all i can smell is melon,melon n melon,anyway,i don't mind though because melon is my all time favourite fruit..neroli n iris are there too without being overpowering..these two flowers are just nice mingling with the "cool n steady" melon.

to me,sun fresh is a good choice for daily basis perfume.ratings : 6-7/10

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a decent aquatic fragrance. It is mildly fruity and is similar to Davidoff's Cool Water for women. I prefer Cool Water over Dreams Unlimited Sun Fresh, though.

dmaw
dmaw

A new twist on the current trend of beach scents...more marine than the typical coconut-heavy scents (which I do like, but do not need 20 of them under different names).
A big thumbs up.

noori
noori

Nice and fresh, the sea-note, the mandarin and melone together really gives you that fresh summery feeling. Not the most creative or original scent, but I would like to have one on my shelf for the summer (which I hope still has some hot days ahead, when this pretty could be used). Probably my favourite from BS's 2012 summer line.

Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh by The Body Shop 3.67 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dreams Unlimited™ Sun Fresh by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.