Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Green « Groups

Fuji Green Tea The Body Shop for women and men
dislike

ozonic
Fuji Green Tea The Body Shop for women and men Pictures

Fuji Green Tea by The Body Shop is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Fuji Green Tea was launched in 2015. Top notes are green tea, bergamot, lemon and mandarin orange; middle notes are camellia, jasmine and violet;

Green Tea Bergamot Lemon Mandarin Orange

Scuderia Ferrari

Fuji Green Tea Fragrance Reviews

suzzel
suzzel

Hm, to me, in one word: perfume-y.

It's been years since I even tried ANY perfume, but from what I remember I used to love Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea. I tried this on one wrist in the store and Fijian Water Lotus on the other. At first whiff, the Water Lotus one felt way too sweet, and this felt more refreshing to me, because of a "green" or "bitter" note and maybe some citrus.

But after a few minutes, I was overwhelmed by how very very "perfumey" this feels. As in not natural, not refreshing, definitely not even suggestive of the idea of a cup green tea. I just I don't know what that "note" is - synthetic floral maybe? I think so. I've read that green tea accords are usually made with a lot of Hedione; if that's the note then I guess I probably won't like CK One or EA:s Green Tea when I try them again, even though my memory is that I liked them - I'll try to update and comment on the similarity/difference when I've had a chance.

Longevity: it's been 3,5 hours, it's rather strong when I sniff my wrist, and strong on the sleeve of my sweater. I feel like it's rather powerful - would call it EDT rather than "cologne".

On the other hand, the sweetness Fijian Water Lotus settled down fairly quickly and now when I sniff that wrist it feels much more "refreshing" and "light" than the Green Tea. It seems weaker though. But if you're going for "office safe", Water Lotus is probably a better bet.

TokyoTiffany
TokyoTiffany

Found the perfect green tea! My first one was the one from Elizabeth Arden. Less citrus, and the spotlight is definitely on the green tea with this one, as opposed to the Arden Green Tea. I detect hints of warm spice. In my opinion, not quite a summer scent, but more of one that walks from summer into autumn.
Longevity and silage not bad.

yayu.kholie
yayu.kholie

I love this fragrance. It has refreshing feeling to it. I have been complimented on it too i remember one of my cousin saying "u smell so good" :)

Inoffensive, cheap and great daywear u wont be disappointed.

Dort0625

While shopping last night I stumbled upon this. It's so beautiful, a natural scent. Very similar to Arden green tea. Aside from how great is smells the price point is amazing!!!

zombieldehyde
zombieldehyde

I tried this in the shop today and unfortunately, I did not like it. It does fade quickly and I did not like the initial spritz. It's overwhelming and a bit of herbal. It's not for me, but I know other people will love it.

nero77
nero77

Beautiful Green Tea fragrance...

This is such a nice product to use. I have always been a fan of The Body Shop products, and this is no exception. I actually bought this after trying their exceptionally good body butter and other products. This one was a great addition to use. This is based around Japanese green tea, or sencha and matcha types. It really does remind me of those teas (especially hot matcha).

Overall, I can say that this does smell slightly different from the other types of green tea fragrances out there. Definitely a summer staple (along with the exquisite body butter). Perfect after a shower on a hot summers day, the perfect way to cool down and stay calm! Really good for that purpose!

EvaKmp
EvaKmp

The best green tea smell ever! I love it!

whitenette
whitenette

This is very vibrant, fresh and citrus. The tea twang isn't as obvious as say, Elizabeth Arden's green tea, but there is complexity in the fragrance that marks this as more than just a combination of citrus elements. Unfortunately this does not last long because as a cologne, it fades quickly to a skin scent that you might manage to get a whiff of now and then. I'm wearing this even in sunny winter days because it's just such a fresh and energising scent that goes so well with a 7am workday.
I do wish they sold this in smaller bottles that I can just keep in my bag for retouches. Also, this is completely gender-neutral. There is no hint of masculinity or femininity in the floral notes.

Elfine
Elfine

I am picky when it comes to perfumes that are not made using quality ingredients, and, to add pain to the injury,that they are also unbalanced, giving you a rash, a headache and a cheap smell in the same time.Not that all the not-so-high brands are offering bad products, but most of them just copy a higher ranking cologne, but with cheaper ingredients, or they lack imagination, want rose ? - rose is what thou shalt receive. Fuji GT is really the first ever nonhigh-end perfume that for me not only works, but I really feel like I'm having fun with perfumes. It checks a lot boxes on my list. It's the first green scent I really love, I am floral-sweet-sultry-oriental type, and I was feeling disapointed I wasn't finding anything beyond my borders that's fresh and green. Definitly a spring-turned-to-summer perfume, like a hidden sweet flower in the tall and noble grass.

Dort0625

Tried this tonight and have to say, while I love satsuma from when I was a kid, most body shop perfumes I don't find to be as complex as high end fragrances. This one however is beautiful! I absolutely love this. Can't wait to buy it. Its green and aquatic light floral!

oopriyapriya
oopriyapriya

aaahhhhhhhh!
walking through a dense forest, the crisp morning breeze tousling your hair, the sun playing hide-n-seek through the lush leaves...and then you come to a clearing, with a valley cradling a tranquil lake, flowers abloom, birds tweeting and you...just being!
one of the best fresh, clean scents i've encountered!
green...green tea with a dash of mint...citruses and blossoms swirling in it!
and as for an eau de cologne this potent potion lingers for long...like that feeling you carry along, way after you've left that mountain...
serene!!

Svezzy
Svezzy

Bought the shower gel and body sorbet, it's so nice and it last quite a bit, I love the smell.. Definitely a good buy

ellina1984
ellina1984

Very nice! Fresh, clean, breezy, citrusy. Great for summer and heatwaves. The problem is, it lasts about five minutes. I know it's an eau de cologne, but still, 5 minutes is just not enough! Projection and sillage are non-existent. Please, Body Shop, make this an eau de toilette!

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

Really nice. Sometimes I crave for less synthetic perfumes, and although I'm not sure this is so natural, I reach for this one on those occasions. I had a few other green tea scents from the above mentioned similar ones over the past years, but this is nicer than most. Unfortunately, my green tea craze is over now, but I hope this won't go off like Yves Rocher's Green Tea did.

NurseElle
NurseElle

Really lovely clean tea, almost like a spa treatment. Just bought the whole range, and it actually has better longevity than most of my edps. well done TBS.

Kattmatte
Kattmatte

Nice, fresh green tea, citrus scent. With an added bonus: A hint of flowers.
Nothing fancy, just something that makes you feel fresh and relaxed. And that is enough for me when it comes to everyday perfumes.
A scent for lazy summer days and to keep you in the summer vacation mood a rainy day at work.

SlasherLady
SlasherLady

No. Just no. On me it smells like hairspray that I used as a teen. Yuck!

VictorVuong
VictorVuong

I tried it when shopping around. I was a little bit surprised about how nice it is, and then I realize it is the same as CK One which I havent used for a long time. That is the way I found out the beauty of my CK One lol

Shwets
Shwets

BVG Au The Vert and EA's Green tea - TBS version is better than both to my nose. The BVG version affects my nose (as does most of their perfumes) and the EA one is shortlived.

Fuji green tea lasts well and is a great alternative to both.

noori
noori

I too smell mint, and over time when the citrus fades, Fuji Green Tea gets a bit herbal; I'm happy they put in some detectable flowery notes as well. Refreshing, and despite being "eau de cologne" I find the staying power quite good, too.

Mitsuko
Mitsuko

Very bright sparkly green/icetea, has a faint hint of mint in my opinion, even though I don't see it in the notes. I really like that citrus is prominent, I find too much tea in fragrance off-putting.
Will make a great choice for the comming summer as a quick spritz, being a cologne (and citrus at that) it fades very quickly.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fuji Green Tea by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fuji Green Tea by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.