Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Japanese Musk Perfume Oil The Body Shop for women

Japanese Musk Perfume Oil The Body Shop for women
dislike

aldehydic

Japanese Musk Perfume Oil by The Body Shop is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. The fragrance features aldehydes, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, cedar and musk.

Aldehydes Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Cedar Musk

Japanese Musk Perfume Oil Fragrance Reviews

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

Bring it back! I'm wearing it now, I got it for a fiver on ebay and it's amazingly beautiful. A spicy musky fragrance with good sillage.

Spikekuji
Spikekuji

Bring it back!

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

My Grandma love this materpiece,
unfortunately discontinued,
I have two bottles, for my dolls, it smell very good on babies,
very soft
female enjoys it...
I personally like it on females, the oil in plastic bottles were very long lasting and having good projection.
We Want it back THE BODY SHOP ....

MartineLanthier
MartineLanthier

This did not smell like nothing interesting on me... but I had a friend who used to wear it, and she smelled like HEAVEN! I remember I could smell her presence when she walked into the place! It was a truly amazing smell... on others!!!

4moons
4moons

One of many scents that L'Oreal did away with. How very silly of them. Nothing they make today compares to this. I miss it.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

I love this and many other discontinued Body Shop lines. This is hard to get hold of. Are you listening Body SHOP? We want it back!

It's sharp, yet musky, with a hint of spice, and not too in your face. Being an oil, it lasts for hours ans hours too.

lulu7898
lulu7898

I lived in Australia and wore this every day. I had not smelled it in 17 years and put it on today...I almost fell off my bed! I was brought right back to that time (a wonderful time BTW). I find it amazing how smell is so powerful and how everyone is so different. It really makes me appreciate the the olfactory.

I.I
I.I

I'm not font of musk but I used to love this one.
I didn't own this perfume, but it was my roommates and we used to suitch perfumes, she used mine and I was using hers in a daily bases.
Soft and elegant musk, much much better than, say, Soft Musk by Avon.

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

I first picked up a bottle of this lovely and unusual oil when I moved from cold Melbourne to warm Brisbane in September of 1989. Now, whenever I smell this, it takes me right back to those days of promise ahead of me.

LovelySally
LovelySally

Strong yet Feminine, I love it!

guest_kanes mummy
guest_kanes mummy

my mum always wore this and i would love to get her a bottle it would bring back memories for us both as she hasnt wore it in years really plesant smell gorgeus

guest_Wenfrog
guest_Wenfrog

How come this still comes up on the Bodyshop site when they have told me it has been discontinued?????

guest_nathalie
guest_nathalie

hello i love this oil to but i can't find it anymore I m from france where could i buy it on line ???? please is anyone could help me many thanks

On two separate occasions I have been stopped by men wanting to know what perfume I was wearing so they could buy it for their wives. I love wearing this perfume it makes me feel very feminine. Claretta.

guest_ames
guest_ames

They must have re-issued this one, because the bottle I have is very intense so you only need a drop or 2. It reminds me of the ORIGINAL Havoc by Mary Quant!

preciouspetal
preciouspetal

i have a bottle of this, and although i love this fragrance, i find that it's very weak and wishy-washy.
It seems to be all carrier oil and hardly any fragrant oil.

guest_Jan
guest_Jan

I am in love with this body oil, and have to travel over 200 miles to get it or order on line and then I don't think I am getting the full strength! Please tell me you have the real deal.

I used to wear this in high school briefly, but I found the scent to be nauseating after a while. There are components to it that I really like, I just wish I could lift out the sickening ones!

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

I love this oil perfume! I feel that my skin is so soft and smooth...

Japanese Musk Perfume Oil by The Body Shop 4.20 out of 5 based on 64 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Japanese Musk Perfume Oil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about The Body Shop Japanese Musk Perfume Oil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Japanese Musk Perfume Oil by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Japanese Musk Perfume Oil by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.