Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Kistna The Body Shop for men

Kistna The Body Shop for men
dislike

herbal

Kistna by The Body Shop is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Kistna was launched in 2002. Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit and orange; middle notes are thyme, basil and geranium; base notes are patchouli, cedar and moss.

Bergamot Grapefruit Orange

Thyme Basil Geranium

Patchouli Cedar Moss

Zara Sport Pour Homme

Kistna Fragrance Reviews

krestan
krestan

I liked it for the first year. But it makes me sick to smell it again.
Good beginner scent.

landshark321
landshark321

Green and fresh, unimpressive on projection and longevity, Kistna is nonetheless a pleasant scent in the light warm weather day wear as one of the better green examples I've tried that's available in retail stores at shopping malls and such. Along with White Musk Sport, Kistna rounds out the only pair of scents I would really opt for at the Body Shop, especially given that at $28 for 100ml, there are cheaper designer EDT (i.e. Nautica) options that are arguably more robust than the Body Shop's. Still, Kistna fills a void in that it isn't an aquatic but rather a unisex green scent dominated by the combination of citrus and cedar. Worth trying, and a nice option to have for light wearing occasions---spray at will.

6 out of 10

PolyOlfaction
PolyOlfaction

Secret Kistna tip - Applying Lush Karma followed by Kistna makes an amazing combo that gets many compliments and I love wearing on only rare occasions for that wow factor. Non-frag heads will look at you funny when you tell them your wearing two frags but thats their hang-up.

JeffreyHan
JeffreyHan

Long story short, Kistna is a cheaper version of Clinique Happy for Men..
i found it very alike..

love it.. light scent.. everyday use..

Bottom line, FRESH..

Alysha
Alysha

This is the only men's fragrance from the body shop that I like. I've liked this one for years. I haven't smelt it in a while, since I don't own it. So I can't describe it in detail. However, when I'm in the body shop I do recommend it to others.

I don't think its an 'axe' type of fragrance, it's much better than that, in a natural and Body Shop kind of way. It's not over powering either like many men's frags tend to be.

JPS1979
JPS1979

It's okay. Smells nice but nothing special.

khosro.zk
khosro.zk

fresh scent, but nothing special about it

Maya Spell
Maya Spell

My Favorite Men's Fragrance...!
Sexy,Light and Uplifting... ;)

divasg
divasg

Body Shop scored with this one and Scent of a Man. Musky, dirty, bergamot and lime and lemon all rolled in one. Although it smelt zesty, it also smelt dirty earthy. A pleasant and sexy experience for the nose. Love this!

Filetoui
Filetoui

It's a very basic fresh citrus scent. It's citrus through and through and stays linear. It's best overlaid for a hit of fresh but as a stand alone scent I'd say it lacks complexity.

Yasir Shahbaz
Yasir Shahbaz

i would grade this grassy citrus 6.5/10
i wear it off and on. nice smell though
this is not one would fall in love with, but would appreciate its clean and fresh scent for use in summer. not made for a special occasion and nothing unique about it but can be used as a casual daily wear.

florence.lee
florence.lee

Maybe i haven't smelled enough but this was one of the first original scents I fell in love with. Aromatic fougere, for sure. In my ignorance, I asked the salesperson if Kistna was some kind of Indian yuzu/citrus fruit lol, because The Body Shop tend to manufacture gourmand body care lines, though not really for men. Very uplifting citrus notes, followed by green peppery and minty accords. The drydown was a letdown though. You really have to smell it when the scent is about to die, especially on a cotton-polyester tee, there is no cedar nor moss left and all it is a sharp synthetic sandalwood-powder, completely one dimensional and too sweet (yet sharp in that sneeze-inducing way). The drydown totally gave it away as a cheap perfume. Thinking of getting a bottle this weekend though, to revisit the smells of my misspent youth.

esteban747
esteban747

Imagine yourself in the 17th century, running around in a dark forest, wild flowers and moss covering the dead trees lying on the ground and then, suddenly...you find yourself in front of a giant and beautiful lemon tree, full of flowers and lemons. As the wind blows through the forest, you can capture the essence of the lemons covered with the morning mist...and then you find a succesful young businessman wearing this perfume! LOL

I agree with some reviewers about this fragrance.It deserves to be in the same category as any AXE deodorant or similar product. This is something that probably a young teen would wear, just to feel like a "grown up". Nothing exciting, new or truly attractive about this fragrance. I smell mostly geranium and patchouli with some light green/woody notes in the background. In general citrus fragrances tend to be "uplifting", but Kristna is a let down.

sophia loren
sophia loren

something in this makes me miserable.

~b2b~
~b2b~

Green, fresh and clean when wearing feeling is good and relax. My imagine is laid my back on greensward very good on summer for my skin sillage and longevity is good.

dichant
dichant

my best friend's parfum.. LUV IT.. reminds me of a young successful business man who luv to hang out at cafe with his friends.. PS : my bestfriend is a girl.. yet she's naile it! ^^

scottiedoo
scottiedoo

Very nice, light but long lasting

Christian14596
Christian14596

For me this is basically a greener version of Aqua Di Gio... so nothing special (though nice)

Red Rose
Red Rose

Although I'm a lady I like this scent very much. It should be classified as a unisex scent cause a woman also can wear it. It's citrusy, clean, fresh & great as an after shave for a guy & after shower for a hot summer for ladies. The price is good too.

juheeshukla
juheeshukla

this is very fresh for a hot day love it very nice.8/10

Yerdan
Yerdan

I had the shower gel and like it a lot. So I bought the edt. On my skin, they are not similar.
The edt is quite green, but in a slightly vegetable way (cucumber ? pumpkin ? green melon ?). But it is definitely something special, slightly bitter, it lacks the vanilla and cinnamon I loved in the shower gel.
So I'm undecided, I'll have to give it some more time.

Invocati
Invocati

Reminds me of D&G Light Blue for men.
Very lemony, with fresh spicy tones.

I like it, and i'd probably buy it later. Fits more for summer/spring/day than a night out.

Nothing very unique though. As stated several times.

6,5/10

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very fresh and citric EDT. It has fresh notes of lemon, and a bright and cold scent. I have used only after exercise in warm days. I do not work beyond a fragrance of average daily use.

Generally has better quality at The Body Shop fragrances for women than for men.

andy
andy

very refreshing but not original and kinda weak

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

not bad really and is worth buying .

its smells clean and airy which makes it good for summer .

reasonably priced and has good decent longetivity and sillage.

Sang
Sang

I bought this for my bf its a wonderful smell

Trance
Trance

I LOVE Kistna, very pure and heavenly :)

Absolutely divine :) Summer fragrance, very green and fresh. Makes me feel clean. Goes with body shop black velvet body butter, or mango body butter :)

vertigo
vertigo

A lot of spices and green notes.
Seems unfinished or composed in a hurry.
Not very pleasant to me.

Kistna by The Body Shop 3.83 out of 5 based on 126 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Kistna fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Body Shop Kistna, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kistna by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kistna by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.