Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Neroli Jasmin The Body Shop for women

Neroli Jasmin The Body Shop for women
dislike

Neroli Jasmin The Body Shop for women Pictures

Neroli Jasmin by The Body Shop is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Neroli Jasmin was launched in 2007. The fragrance features jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood and neroli.

Jasmine Vanilla Sandalwood Neroli

Indian Night Jasmine
Happy Spirit Magical Nights
Jardin d'Andalousie
Felicity

Neroli Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

antigone26
antigone26

I used to love this fragrance! The body mist used to always be in my bag. Warm, feminine, lovely floral fragrance. Very disappointed that they discontinued it!

bramebelle
bramebelle

I really liked this as a super-affordable summer scent, when I was going through something of a neroli phase. I was very sad when they swapped it for the Indian Night Jasmine which is sweeter and lacks that citrus punch. I still have a little of the body-mist in my drawer, and I still like it very much. I can personally live without it - especially as I would only wear this in summer and I am very happy to oppress everyone around me by wearing heavy, winter scents year round - but I still think the Body Shop should have kept this one.

andreas73
andreas73

I have to say that I'm a jasmine lover, and I got this perfume as a gift from someone who shares this love with me.

The first times I used it, I thought this was a nice "everyday scent": soft, subtle, fresh and clean. But as I kept using it, Neroli Jasmin went from "I like it" to "this is boring" for me.

It starts quite strong, with green neroli notes and a very soft jasmine, almost buried under the sweet sandalwood notes. A few minutes later, it calms down, and starts to behave as a nice eau de toilette: subtle, fresh, very linear, with medium sillage and great longevity - from 6 to 8 hours on my skin.

What bothers me in Neroli Jasmin is that I was expecting a more natural and "extroverted" jasmine, but this note seemed very synthetic and I missed its indolic aspect. As I wrote before, on my skin the sandalwood and the vanilla were much stronger, and the neroli was also very green and sharp, instead of floral. So, the green + sweet combo started to annoy me. Where were the flowers?

This is not at all a bad fragrance; it's innofensive, clean and fresh, as if you have just stepped out of the shower. It's "nice", but my imagination was expecting more.

Some time after, the same person who gave me this also presented me with the new version of the scent, "Indian Night Jasmine". I think they are much more "cousins" than "brothers": the new version is much more floral (still, there is much more orange blossom than jasmine), the green notes are gone and the sandalwood was put on the background. But the longevity and the projection are smaller: it lasts about 3 hours, very skin scent. Even so, I like Indian Night Jasmine better.

I would recommend for the orphans of Neroli Jasmine to give Indian Night Jasmine a try.

earthkat
earthkat

Love this perfume. Very feminine and sexy scent. I was in TBS in September and was told they have rebranded this as Indian Night Jasmine. I was quite relieved as I'd started thinking "oh no, not another favourite cosmetic of mine that has been discontinued"

Yudum
Yudum

This is exactly the same as deep red hugo boss and its cheaper so if your a fan of deep red you could think of trying body shops version

Lady.BaaBaa
Lady.BaaBaa

Such a shame they've discontinued this sweet but subtly sexy fragrance. I'm obsessed with white florals (especially Jasmine) and this was an affordable way of actually being able to 'layer' a perfume! Oh well, The Body Shop is constantly moving things around; surely a new white floral will appear for summer or some time...<3

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

I used to love wearing this... It's light and feminine, like the scent of jasmine and neroli carrying on a warm breeze.

MariamPasha
MariamPasha

This scent takes a few minutes to bloom, but when it does it's wonderful. It's been discontinued though :( sad...

Housebliss
Housebliss

Well I thought I'd try this, and it's wonderful! I definitely get citrus and vanilla. The scent is very creamy. Soothing.

I'm not afraid to try feminine fragrances, and I asked the SA to smell my wrist after I applied. She seemed genuinely surprised, as she thought it smelled quite masculine on me. She wanted me to confirm that I indeed had tested the Neroli Jasmin.

I guess this is a very good example of how a fragrance can change depending on the person wearing it.

I'd also like to add that longevity seems to be way above average for an EDT. Lasted 8+ hours on my skin.

This one was a great surprise.

pansylady
pansylady

The first sniff reminds me of Alien's tantaliizing jasmine note- alas, this note leaves before it even hits my skin-

Following this, all I can really smell is vanilla and marshmallows-

The staying power and potency are quite good.

Days 2 and 3- This fragrance is starting to grow on me- I do wish for a stronger jasmine presence, but it is a warm, sweet and sensual fragrance- and I am starting to get a stronger sense of the orange blossoms, which really don't come out on me until it's sat on my skin for several hours-

Thanks, MG, for sharing this sample with me!

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I will definitely keep this perfume for special occasions although i know it has been discontinued by The body shop..they replaced it with indian night jasmine..however,it doesn't smells like the original neroli jasmine.a weak version i guess.

Neroli jasmine is highly feminine,graceful,elegant n sophisticated fragrance.that will be my own description of this perfume..i've used about a quarter bottle of it and as i said earlier,i'll keep it for special occasions..neroli jasmine also can be describe as a wedding-like fragrance as it composed of beautiful white flowers of neroli n jasmine.

I am able to smell a little bit of citrus but somehow it has been toned down by sandalwood n vanilla.it also a bit powdery and the longevity is good on my shirt,as it stays for almost 2 days..

gh958
gh958

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! Without a doubt my favourite smell. Bought it first about 2 years ago and have been obsessed ever since. I get compliments every time I wear it and it is as appealing to men as it is to women.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

This is a warm blend of: classic white flowers + vanilla essence + melted orange candy.

Immediately it reminds me of a fresher version of Amarni Code and Guess seductive. It belongs to that vanilla-jasmine-orange blossom family.

It is subtle and very well blended. The lasting power is not the best, but spraying on the scarf/ clothes the fragrance will linger for much longer.

Kwatt91
Kwatt91

I love this. I don't wear it every day, but it is warm like a hug and a nice change when I do. I have had people ask about it when I have worn it, and I love how it smells on me. Picked it up on a whim a little over a year ago, and I'm definitely glad that I did... I was a little hesitant about it in the store.

chimidoro
chimidoro

Heavily indolic.
I love jasmine, but my pale, dry skin chemistry and this woody scent do not mesh well.

leea2031
leea2031

Reminds me of Dior Pure Poison. Anyhow it's lovely and easy to wear. Casually sensual ;) Feminine with a kick!

Ladydebra
Ladydebra

I really like this perfume. It's very different to everything else I wear, so I put this on when I fancy a change. It has a lovely 'warmth' to it, and it feels like evenings on a hot holiday to me - balmy, orangey, soft, and a hint of spice.
It doesn't last very long, but lasts longer that you would expect considering the price. As it is cheaper, you can splash it on as much as you like, when the scent fades!

Britt005
Britt005

i LOVED this fragrance. this was the first fragrance that i used till the last drop.
just a perfect floral smell with a bit of an oriental flair.

ly3688
ly3688

This is a simple refreshing floral fragrance. The longevity is not bad! It lingers on my body after the whole day out. I like it!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is a wonderful orange for the price -- one of the best I've smelled, even of the more expensive citrus-based perfumes. The jasmine is also very sweet and blends in well. The only downside is it does not last long, but at this price I don't really mind respraying!

beccyb
beccyb

Absolutely beautiful-wore it at Fiji and was stopped at least 5 times and asked what perfume I was wearing. Will always repurchase.

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

Forget the tom ford private blends or Dior La Collection I just recieved, this stuff is like Perfume crack to me, by far my most used perfume to date, it is quite a simple and semi-linear scent. A bright plastick juicy with a equally synthetic and creamy vanilla note . This scent is delectably mouth-watering, a wonderful composition with no harsh ends, simply a sheer joy to wear during summer and spring. A very synthetic fruity Jasmin by any means, but one that is unique, voluptous and memorable. Sad story is Body Shop has decided to discontinue the lovely scent as reincarnate it as a weaker and shrill floral form called Indian Night Jasmine.

chicrose
chicrose

sweet oriental flowery and warm, i love it, i used it for about 3 bottles

celebrity89
celebrity89

Smells exactly like Intimately Beckham.
Perhaps like Insolence or Pure Poison, too.

It's time they redo the medicinal bottle thing into maybe a retro, pretty style.

bleuciel
bleuciel

This is now sold as Indian Night Jasmine. They changed the packaging and name, but the scent is identical! Do not fret, Neroli Jasmine lovers, it was not discontinued, merely remarketed.

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

I purchased this a few years ago when I was struggling with a money doing only temp jobs and had run out of my faves. It was a decent scent for the price Neroli is always a safe bet and jasmine is always a good one on my chemistry. A very fresh clean but slightly depressive fragrance, something about it reminded me of a bath product from the past which I can't quite place. Definitely one of the Body Shops better fragrances.

fofie1990
fofie1990

This fragrance is GREAT! Really light, a little twist of sweetness and lasts for quite a long time! This perfume is the perfect association of floral and woody smells :)
Is it really being discontinued?????

missy69
missy69

I only found out today that is was being discontinued. I was stunned and very diappointed. Come on bodyshop bring it back and listen to your customers.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

is this beauty really going to be discontinued? =( such a shame,because this is a warm,crisp and feminine scent! the jasmine in this is no too overbearing i find. i use it in the cold weather,and compliments just keep on coming. =)

calevacin
calevacin

Dunedin, I have been recently struck by the same news, it's being discontinued!! I have visited all the body shops in my area without any luck and sales assistants have all informed me that no day passes without someone asking for this fragrance. Apparently it will be reformulated but the base will be neroli and vanilla, it won't have jasmin in it.
I especially loved the body lotion, the scent was more delicate.
A similar scent would be Dior's Pure Poison but I prefered this one because it smelled more natural and light.

dulcette
dulcette

i got this at a sale (50% off! who could refuse?) as a body mist. the body mist itself is surprisingly concentrated and heavy, much like the EDP.

if you like heady, white florals, musk, old smells, and staying power, this one's for you.

as for me, it gave me headaches and i could barely catch a whiff of the vanilla. my boyfriend also hated this. i poured the contents down the drain and refilled the container with some Victoria's Secret vanilla body splash instead. now it does some good to me.

dunedin
dunedin

I went downtown Athens (Greece) to buy it from Body Shop and they told me that they are stopping it from sale.. WHY???? It was my "summer" perfume for years now.. I am so so so sad, and I am trying to find another perfume that smells if not 100% identical, at least as close as possible.. Any ideas?

xdollpartsx
xdollpartsx

I don't understand the bad reviews on this at all :/ I think this smells very expensive when in fact it's a very good price for the quality, very well blended and i find a very good sillage. I think it is a beautiful scent for any occasion.

mrshopkins1973
mrshopkins1973

Was so excited to try because I love Neroli. It was a huge disappointment. I did not detect any Neroli. It smelled like I never bathed when I tried this out. Awful, like rancid deodorant. Spicy and stale, maybe a little powdery. I gave it away so fast, and I'm sure the person I gave it to gave it away also. Don't waste your money.

binnur
binnur

it makes me take a new shower, it smells like a beautiful shampoo, and brings me to the heaven, and big beautiful beaches....

missymary
missymary

Ever since Lauder Pleasures Delight disappeared from my stores, I have been looking for a replacement, and Neroli Jasmine is good to go. It's not quite as gourmand and more white floral, which suits me just fine.

I have Alien Summer Ambre D'or and it's similar too. There's an ambery beachoil under the jasmine about these perfumes that will always have a big appeal for me.

The Body Shop seems to have great offers, and this week I managed to get Neroli Jasmin 30ml post free for under
£ 6.00!!! Mind you, it's only £9.00 at most, so it's a snip. Funny little bottle looks like a hotel complimentary shampoo, and not like 30ml but it is.

Oh I forgot to say that its lasts really well.

chain
chain

Never again will l buy any body shop product.No silage and it is not cheap in my country.

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

The lasting power on this is amazing! I put it on before going to bed yesterday and I could still smell it in the morning and this is the body mist I'm talking about! I've had it for a while but didn't realise how rejuvinating and pretty this is. I initially thought it was too much to wear during a hot summer day but i've completely changed my mind now cos when I sprayed it again post shower in the morning it was very uplifting and summery and juicy all at once. Another favourite of mine for the summer!

HLVTCA09
HLVTCA09

This is EXACTLY what i've been looking for :D i love everything vanilla and i love bodyshop. But i don't know why i have never tried this fragrance. since i wanted something more floral compared to my signature Dior Hypnotic Poison, this is perfect :D I can not say much about the lasting power, since i only apply perfume after work. But it is soo lovely <3 my new favorite scent :D

Obloblob
Obloblob

I absolutely adore this scent. It's my favourite perfume by The Body Shop. It's a very summery scent and makes me feel lovely and summery everytime I wear it. It's not particularly sweet but I find that it sweetens up on the dry down.
The only bad point is the longevity. It definitely doesn't last that long on me. However, I just put some in a small atomiser and carry it in my bag for top-ups :)
I literally have not stopped sniffing the bottle since I got it!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

This is a gem, especially for the price. It's a really refreshing scent, I smell the neroli the strongest. The dry down is sweet and on the vanilla side but is not cloying. I layered this with the matching lotion which I got for free with the purchase of the EDT and the scent has lasted for 6 hours and still going strong. I think this is a great daytime spring scent and smells a lot more expensive than it is.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Absolutly love this.Well worth the price.Fresh,clean and pretty.Not too sweet-just a hint.Has that addictive element that pure poison has for me.If you adore pure poison like I do,then this is a fabulous every day spritz to give you that kick!

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

This is a nice fragrance. It's not unique at all, but it's nice.
I get neroli, mainly, a little bit of jasmin and a lot of vanilla. It is very nice actually. I don't get any of the harsh synthetic smells I get with some other THE BODY SHOP perfumes, but in the end it's nothing special.
It's quite strong too.
But it disappears so very quickly. I get two hours, three at the most, out of this.
So this is not really worth any of my money

nancinha
nancinha

This is a nice vanilla jasmin fragrance that I reach for every now and then. I agree with others that the staying power is not that good, but I don't mind reapplying throughout the day if I have to. I prefer it for cooler weather since it's such a warm fragrance, which I love! I generally like The Body Shop perfumes, they're good quality and smell more expensive than they are, in my opinion.

ivyheel
ivyheel

One of the staples of my collection. I love it! Warm, rich, and feminine floral. The lasting power one of the best out of all my fragrances (6 hours or so), and if you watch for the right sale, you can get Neroli Jasmin for next to nothing. This is a very expensive-smelling perfume for a tiny fraction of the cost.

heatherK
heatherK

I told my friend to bring me this from UK and just got it today. This smells disgusting on me! It actually makes me sick... But very long lasting as I can still smell it on my skin right now after 6-7hours..... I wish the other The Body Shop fragrances which I like are that long lasting too!

KEW
KEW

I'm a fan of orange blossom/neroli perfumes and think this is one of the best, despite the fact that it doesn't last long. Some orange blossoms are sharp(Ellie Saab, Narciso Rodriguez for Her), others are very dusky (Gaultier Classique, L'Occitaine Neroli) but this is just right in the middle. As it settles it becomes more spicy and round and expensive smelling. The EDT is far more complex than the body spray. I hope to get the body lotion to layer with the EDT soon. The perfume oil version isn't available in the UK.

Spido
Spido

I dislike this the same way as I dislike Love Etc and Armani Lei. There is something similar in them that gives me headache.

orchid_84
orchid_84

The first time I tried this, I absolutely despised it. I found it overwhelmingly strong and chemical. I gave it another try and I don't actually find it that terrible.

The neroli is rich without getting too sweet, and the jasmine is not too heavy although I do find it a bit on the soapy side.

Having said that, I still don't love it. I find that it does have a somewhat cloying, synthetic quality which makes the scent a little abrasive for me. It's worth trying out if you're looking for an inexpensive neroli scent, but personally it's not one I would add to my collection. In this case, you get what you pay for...there are far better neroli scents out there.

fath1ma
fath1ma

This Neroli Jasmin is so deep and gives relaxing softly to mind. Not over in everyway (headache or annoying), just RIGHT composition. I think its scent has good sillage in every weather and seasons. Don't expect it lasting all day long. I'd rather respray to get new freshness after 4-5 hours than just once after bath

nina13
nina13

i just bought it today! man, how i love this frag! and the jasmine, oooh the jasmine. on my skin, it smells so sweet (not overpowering), the jasmine, the neroli, and it has a little bit creamy scent too. how i love this frag :3 the only down side is that (on me) it doesn't last very long and doesn't have a strong silage, so i'm the only one who can enjoy it.

cheeks
cheeks

The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmin EDT is a beautiful jasmine-neroli blend on a warm and slightly spicy woodsy base. Thankfully I do not get too much vanilla, and the sweetness of jasmine (that I normally find annoying in many jasmine-based scents) is toned down by the tart and citrusy neroli blossom note. And oh yes, the dry-down is really quite sensual and deep but in a bright and optimistic, feminine way. It is my favorite jeans and T-shirt scent, especially considering how inexpensive it is, it's definitely something I can see myself re-purchasing over and over. I must add that the body lotion is delicious as well, and when layered under the EDT, the scent stays on you the whole day :)

roam
roam

I bought this blind, expecting as well as hoping that the jasmin would be much stronger. Unfortunately I get almost all neroli and vanilla (which I wanted to be in the backdrop, not the center stage), almost none of the jasmin and sandalwood. It's nice, but it's too warm, sort of overpowering, and comes out musky when I wear it.

rachelriley
rachelriley

Beautiful scent. LOVE it!

fieryriery
fieryriery

The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin is one quite strong scent. I tried once, and I prefer buying the body mist instead of the EDT. I like how it makes me feel powerful. You know sometimes I want to be less subtle, hehe.. Btw this one’s not recommended for daily purposes. Got dizzy myself. Mom loves it. Very jasmine. ;p

omixochitl
omixochitl

I absolutely love this! It had been on my list for so long and I finally got it. I love all the notes on this! It's uber feminine but not in a sweet overpowering way.

On my skin, the florals are very prominent and the drydown brings me a touch of ambery spiciness. It's sweet and warm, a true floriental!

Good sillage and longevity.

camillia
camillia

Vanillic-blossomy sweetness, very affordable, easygoing, uncomplicated. With a grungy vibe thanks to sandalwood and I think, a little patchouli.

lara0905
lara0905

I love it!!!
Every time, when I want to seduce my love I just put on a few spritz of Neroli Jasmin..:)When I wear I feel I'm irresistible, attractive, I feel like goddess of seduction.:)This scent is just beautiful, misterious, deep and warm.
Soft, sweet,feminin, seductive, longlasting..On my skin the lastingpower is fantastic!(more than a day!)
This perfume is in my top 5.:)

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This was a surprise to me, having not been impressed by the previous Body Shop fragrances I've tried. I really like this and will buy a bottle. The opening is a gush of neroli and jasmine and is quite intoxicating. The dry-down is beautiful though. The neroli and jasmine take a back seat to a very lovely vanilla and the sandalwood that was present throughout comes out more, in a warm and comforting blend that smells amazing. This is quite strong too, and the lasting power is very good. Quite a steal when you consider how inexpensive this is. And my boyfriend loves how it smells on me too.

nicolette09
nicolette09

I went to the BS store wanting to try this after reading the reviews on here. I tested this and I wasn't impressed at all, it was very ordinary. I then tested others and really liked one of them. After about 20 minutes, Neroli Jasmin bloomed. It became a deeply oriental, absolutely beautiful scent, very strong I might add and all the others I tested faded in its presence. All day I could feel the magical aroma coming from my hand and I am very happy I bought it!

Fearless
Fearless

I think this smells so cute. Its not got good lasting power, but it does smell nice.

Its cheap and smells good, which I like.

I rate this:
7/10 for fragrance
10/10 for price
4/10 for style

The worst I ever smelled by TBS. But maybe it's because I obviously do not like Neroli nor Jamsine. It smelled stinky and "baaaah" :(

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I'm on the fence as to whether or not I like this perfume. At first, there is a potent alcohol scent but as it dries down the scent becomes warm and inviting.

UPDATE: I bought the body spray in this scent. It's very nice and is long lasting! When I don't want to wear a heavy perfume, I reach for this.

tani120
tani120

It's warm and feminine, and somewhat mystical as it has a lasting incense-like note... not my thing though, it makes me sneeze

moonwalker
moonwalker

I am recently a big fan of jasmin-neroli(orange) combo. This scent is more on a neroli side. It is a little bit cloying at the beginning but after a while it settles to nice feminine smell. I like it but I dont think I will be buying another bottle.

Eleiria
Eleiria

Neroli Jasmin is a very nice, feminine scent, yet it gets a bit cloying after a while. And it reminds me incredibly of Dior's Pure Poison. Its lasting power is not impressive.

Green Ice
Green Ice

GREAAAAT Fragrance

secretcrush
secretcrush

I came across this one today as I was cleaning...Ii had forgotten wut a sexy and feminine fragrance this really is w/ its spicy vanilla jasmin combo . It gives u all the elements of a good solid fragrance, good projection, non-synthetic smelling, long-lasting, and best of all cost-friendly... A perfect fall/winter fragrance!!! Go easy on this one cuz a lil goes a long way. I would also recommend the body lotion.

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

Jasmine Neroli is by far the best Body Shop fragrance.
It is a very feminine, sweet, warm and a tiny bit spicy.
I always buy the gift sets when they are half price so I get a shower gel, body lotion, EdT and body splash for the same price of the regular EdT.
It smells so lovely and using all the Jasmine Neroli products gives you a home spa experience.
I will keep on buying the gift sets for half price.

Rosaline
Rosaline

It's actually a quite strong perfume for me, but I love it. Sweet, fresh, feminine,romantic... Elegant jasmine fragrance.

kylexora
kylexora

Jasmine is not my favorite flower. It remind me of Indian women whose put jasmine flower on their hair/bun. I'm not racist, but I hate to wear something identical to a race/religion.
However, Neroli Jasmin is one of the exception. This is how I can appreciate and accept how jasmine should be blend in a bottle. The jasmine is there, but not a domain scent (example Beyond Paradise). I love how the jasmine blend with other flowers and woods and appear to be so good. A clean, easy to wear, and warm fragrance (thanks to vanilla and sandalwood).
I try this perfume twice before I decide to buy it. Like other TBS perfume, the notes is easy to be detected and usually linear. I love to wear it with heavy dress and detail clothes. So it will as loud as my dress, ans tone down the heavy dress. Great for office wear too and it last on my skin for hours.
Overall, one of a good perfume to wear with dress with heavy ruffles, sequined, crystal, beads. It will make you look less crowd. Remember the rules : heavy dress + simple perfume and simple dress + fabulous perfume = heaven...

andrevarx
andrevarx

A sensual and intoxicating scent leaves any man concerned about its aroma, recommended for girls daring with this fragrance conquer anyone.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

I really thought this was going to be absolutely delicious but its too powdery and old-smelling for me. Also, the color of the perfume made me think it was going to be quite fresh, its a vibrant orange. This smell would go better with a dark amber colour, in my subjective opinion.

Neither neroli nor jasmine is a sweet flower, so the opening of The Body Shop NEROLI JASMIN definitely defies all expectations with its decidedly fruity-floral demeanor. From there, the vanilla asserts itself more and more in the approach to the drydown, which really is a floriental to my nose.

This is a nice, albeit unexpectedly sweet composition, which is warm yet light enough to be suitable for the summer months as well. I like it, and I'm happy to have a bottle, though I should confess that this and all fragrances from TBS, BBW, and VS in my collection were purchased at drastically reduced prices during their mindboggling semi-annual sales. I will say that, although I'm not a true believer in any of these companies as bona fide parfumeurs, I am sometimes pleasantly surprised at what they put out. NEROLI JASMIN is a fragrant case in point.

sarafirmino
sarafirmino

i think it's great scent if you want to feel sexy with your clothes on, feminine and a confidant woman... it also as a great lasting power, so that's money well spent.

i think it probably one of the scents from BS that smell really expensive

Nogitsune07
Nogitsune07

Pleasantly surprised at how nice this smelt (my first proper test of a Body Shop fragrance)! It's warm, full and sensual, and with a good lasting power. I was reminded of CK's Euphoria on first smelling this one; it has the same creaminess about it. Very nice scent.

kittymoon
kittymoon

I wanted to know what "neroli" smells like and I was smitten by this straight away. It's really very soft and feminine. I don't mind the straight forward scents which don't have top note, heart and drydown. They just come straight to the point and that's not always a bad thing :)

Alinaishere
Alinaishere

i tried this out at the store and i really wanted to like it but did not.
to me it smelled too powdery on my skin :(
which i wasn't expecting.

luxlover
luxlover

This is an excellent scent and my favorite from Body Shop. Smells more wonderful when you layer it with shower gel and lotion. The lotion is moisturising and the scent lingers on my skin for long time. I like that Body shop scents have the consistent smell of a scent, even in different forms. Im also a fan of Bath & Body Works, but they're products from a same scent line can differ in smell. Sometimes the lotion smells better than the body spray or vice versa. Body Shop however, have the same smell on all the items they offer from a scent line, and it makes the product usage more fun.

Carnelian
Carnelian

For me this is NOT a floriental, but fruity floral! There are alot of fruity florals out there, but this one is consistently one of my favorites. Sweet but not clobber-on-head so. You get orange (neroli) the strongest first, sweet and just slighty green-tart. After this, it becomes a nice, sweet, fruity jasmine. One of my all-time favorite perfumes (have purchased it three times.) If you're a fan of scents like Tocca's Brigitte, you'll like this.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

A nice enough smell for the spring/summer. I really can't get on with their EDT's though, the oil is much better without that alcohol punch which comes straight at ya!!

bloodflower
bloodflower

this is so chic, uncomplicated, clean, i could wear it everyday. it is a very pleasant scent, makes me feel calm.

monochromic
monochromic

This is a great perfume and has real staying power, especially if you use the matching shower gel and body lotion as well. Very light and fresh, a real exotic floral fragrance, and ideal for any time of year.

KellyChrisp
KellyChrisp

I tested this whilst out shopping, at first sniff it it was quite powerful, I really thought I would NOT like it, it was my last choice, then smelt it 5 mins later alongside the other areas on my arms where I tested other perfumes, and this Neroli Jasmine was much more special than the others, it smells quite nice on me, it smells like a feminine version of Bvlgari Black. Its very sexy and lasted for hours. I want to buy this ASAP. I was pleasantly surprised. It is a not a sweet jasmine, it is a rich sophisticated smelling one, not sickly at all. Its deep and dark.

pelin
pelin

i love this faragrance.One of my favorite parfume it is cheap and parmament. what else can i want more? Smells like heaven.

Sorren
Sorren

An inexpensive & uncomplicated fragrance.
A staple in my collection - Body wash, Body Lotion & spritzer included.
I love getting this as a gift for X-mas & birthdays

borntobepurple
borntobepurple

When i smelled it first .. I hated it .. It was So floral ..remined some bad parfum which I had smelled before ..I tried some on my body .. The smell stayed on for long time ... The fragrance grew on me .. It has strong Jasmine scent as name suggest ..Fragrance is very day wear and fresh..for people who like jasmine ..must try ... Stay away if you get headaches extremely floral scents ...

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

This is body shops best frag,light oriental with a lot of jasmin

guest_irg19
guest_irg19

This fragrance is great for everyday use. So fresh and warm.

Lime909
Lime909

This is a super every-day fragrance. In summer I squirt if on after my morning bath, and it instantly freshens and cheers me up.

Cherub573
Cherub573

I think this is a good floriental. Not too spicy, powdery or sweet. A bit heady and sultry in its own way. I would not say it is green or fresh in any way, it is a very warm comfort scent. Best for use in cooler weather I think, but could be used in warmer with a very light hand. Lasting power was pretty good- 6+ hours.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Gorgeous, perfect for summer. I don't have it but can't pass The Body Shop without either a sniff or a spritz. May have to actually buy myself a bottle one day!!!

Honey Bee
Honey Bee

I fall in love with this scent, it reminds me of the summer nights. I'm wearing a chiffon dress and this perfume mixes with the sea breeze :)

essija
essija

I really like it, Its oriental flower scent is perfect. I get compliments on it all the time. Bottle is cute and small. I don't know if its jasmine or not but I think it smells so pretty, good lasting power too..

Allegra
Allegra

Very sensual, warm and feminine fragrance that comes with a little twist as it has strong underlying spicyness in it. Them spices are a good "sidekick" to jasmin that's soft and romantic. An intriguing combination, I think.

Migotka
Migotka

I really like it. I was choosing between this one and another TBS fragrance, but finally had to take both, as I couldnt decide which one was better. It is a perfect scent for autumn and winter. Spicy, sweet, warm.

Halvah
Halvah

It's a nice oriental-floral, deep and sensual, warm and expessively feminine. Doesn't last all day, but still price-worthy. The only point I don't like about it is the dry down after a few hours, it's somewhat 'cheap', I can't put it better.

Neroli Jasmin by The Body Shop 4.00 out of 5 based on 573 ratings and 97 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Neroli Jasmin by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Neroli Jasmin by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.