Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Patchouli The Body Shop for women and men

Patchouli The Body Shop for women and men
dislike

Patchouli The Body Shop for women and men Pictures

Patchouli by The Body Shop is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features patchouli.

Patchouli

Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Patchouli The Body Shop

Notes: Patchouli

An aromatic green herbal patchouli as oil, not really a perfume. This is the equivalent of a soliflore but for weed. You have to be a fan of patchouli and you can't blind buy this perfume. It's nothing but patchouli. It has enormous sillage and longevity and reminds me of Jeanne Arthes Patchouli Sumatra. It's more of a niche perfume and I find that it's too strong for an every day perfume. Sure you can apply it on your skin but don't over do it and don't wear this as a signature scent just something to wear at night on certain times of the year: Halloween, maybe a late summer night at a club or café. It can give you an air of mystery or exoticism. It's unisex since patchouli is a base note in men and women's fragrances. Very realistic and very good introduction to patchouli.

Lucy-lou2011
Lucy-lou2011

I LOVE this straight-up patchouli oil. Enormous lasting power, and lasts a long time on me.
Love smelling it on my clothes. My daughter recognizes something that I've worn by the patchouli smell. Can't tell you enough how much I love this....!
Sometimes, I don't smell it on myself at all and I will get people asking me "hmmm, what are you wearing, you smell soooo nice".....this happens all the time.

I don't like patchouli blended with anything else, straight-up is how I take it and love it.

nananessa
nananessa

How I love the spicy earthiness of patchouli. I wear it a lot, especially when I am wearing a floral that is sweet & needs something to ground it & give the right pungency offsetting the floral sweetness. This especially works well with single note florals like gardenia, rose or honeysuckle.

I like to mix patchouli with myrrh & make my own anti-mosquito oil. Mixing with Avon's Skin So Soft Bath Oil a good one, also. Sometimes I will even add frankincense & they blend so well together.

I particularly like to mix patchouli with rose.

When I mix it with other fragrances, I usually use a light touch on the patchouli because it is so potent, it easily overpowers softer scents such as rose.

Oh, my sweet-sharp patchouli!!! 'Have loved it since I was introduced to it in my teens in the late 60s & 70s. I just never outgrew it! Its been a lifelong love affair!!!

katiebisme
katiebisme

I am crazy for Patchouli, and this is my favorite brand. I'm sure people wince when I enter a room because I like my scents to be on the bold side.

pedro84
pedro84

Geez, I love patchouli...wish they would stock it in our New Zealand Body Shop stores...:/

kathcat
kathcat

Women always comment on this scent. Iam always drawn to find whos wearing it. Also burn the incense. it seems either u really like or really dont I say sexy.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

This smells so bad.. Like cheap house fragrances, or scented candles. Never put it on your body, because it rubs all over the place. I so resented the rest of my night, after I was convinced by a sales person that it wouldn't smell totally awful... but it did, and it wouldn't wash off. I had to wait! AND it gave me a headache!! All of the bath and body works oils are really challenging and I wouldn't wear them.

flugeltje013
flugeltje013

Mmm for the lovers. It really stands out and lasts very very long. Too bad some people really hate patchoeli. Better check with your loved ones first so that they don't "bweeh, juk" you ;-)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Body Shop Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patchouli by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patchouli by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.