Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Tea Rose Perfume Oil The Body Shop for women

Tea Rose Perfume Oil The Body Shop for women
dislike

Tea Rose Perfume Oil by The Body Shop is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features rose, geranium and violet.

Rose Geranium Violet

Tea Rose Perfume Oil Fragrance Reviews

LisaMari
LisaMari

I love it. A Soft, warm, velvety rose with a hint of sweet spice.

elderflowers
elderflowers

In small doses, Tea Rose oil was swooning, nostalgic Mills and Boon femininity, a timeless and impressively realistic rose that cared nothing for fashion. If applied too enthusiastically, it was the olfactory equivalent of a feedback shriek. Despite the perils of over-application, it's a shame this has been discontinued. It was an out-and-proud vintage soliflore at a price anyone could afford.

IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness
IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness

WHY I smell rose

ver jaina
ver jaina

Oh my, reminiscing the good ol days! used to have this in smaller bottle....it was an old fashion scent. i loved it but sadly the juice spoiled within 6 months after opening :(
it was fresh rose when it's new, i liked it but i seldom used it just because i would like to save it...i didn't know it would become spoiled easily. too bad nowadays Body shop seldom sells strong perfume oils like this one & now mostly caters to mediocre edt & skincare product which i could care less.

fifaatm
fifaatm

old fashioned, simple pure rose. actually I prefer this than TBS moroccan rose (ooh maybe just because it's nostalgic property)

use sparingly.

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

This scent smells just like the white midsummer rose bush in my grandmother's garden, so naturally I love it.

It is, however, an extremely strong scent. You definitely have to be in the right mood for it, and it's not for everyday wear. To me it's an endlessly elegant, sort of old fashioned, sharp and clean yet romantic rose scent. I definitely prefer this to all the other cloyingly sweet, powdery rose fragrances out there.

I.I
I.I

It was a WONDERFUL pure and simple, sweet and nostalgic rose...I remember it was particularly nice in cold weather. I was a student back then and from those times I haven't find any better rose perfume that will smell better than that cheap and simple The Body Shop oil.
I wish I had a Body Shop near me now, but I haven't in the city I live now.

lukkyme
lukkyme

tea pose from pws is the only real rose scent alone in my book if you want 'strictly' roses <3

LovelySally
LovelySally

I like it but why when i was wearing it and I entered the room, something thought that someone in the room had sprayed air freshner. lol

In the contest for least expensive tea rose scent, it's hard to believe, but The Body Shop TEA ROSE perfume oil actually beats out The Perfumer's Workshop! Either way, we're talking single digits here, so the difference is a matter of nickels and dimes. (-:

In terms of quality, TPW is better, I think. It has more of the complexity and greenness of roses in situ. But TBS is not bad, no not at all. And, if you happen to prefer perfume oil to spray, this one may serve you well.

The oil itself smells rather sweet to my nose, but once absorbed into the skin, the roses defeat the sweetness. This would be a good choice for low-risk mixing.

aquairis
aquairis

I love the top note!!! very very fresh smell of tea rose!! wonderful.
unfortunatly, the middle note is way too strong for me...... but I still like the base note.

elisa321
elisa321

My bottle of this is actually left over from more than 10 years ago when high school friends gave it to me as a gift. I was using it sparingly to make it last because it's been discontinued. It use to be my favourite perfume back then. Now I think it's too sweet and it also occurs to me that something about it smells too sharp, almost prickly to nose.

Still, this is still one of the few perfumes that truly remind me of the pink roses that grew in the garden of my childhood home. Most rose perfumes don't smell like my idea of what a rose smells like, but this one does. The only other perfumes beside this that smells truly like a rose to me are Rose Water from Crabtree & Evelyn and Truly Pink from Vera Wang. Not surprisingly I think all three of these perfumes smell very similar.

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

I bought this perfume primarily to humour my husband, who chose it over the jasmine oil which I had actually preferred. This is a simple, old-fashioned, fresh pink rose scent. It’s naturally comparable to the Crabtree and Evelyn rose scent, but to my nose the Body Shop one is wetter and less powdery then the Crabtree and Evelyn perfume. The lasting power is acceptable – three or four hours on me – and the price is good. It’s not a favourite of mine, but it can be lovely on a sunny spring day.

Tea Rose Perfume Oil by The Body Shop 3.93 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop Tea Rose Perfume Oil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about The Body Shop Tea Rose Perfume Oil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tea Rose Perfume Oil by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tea Rose Perfume Oil by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.