Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil The Body Shop for women

The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil The Body Shop for women
dislike

ozonic

The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil by The Body Shop is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are melon, coriander and gardenia; middle notes are cyclamen, lily-of-the-valley and lime (linden) blossom; base notes are jasmine and rose.

Melon Coriander Gardenia

Tilleul

The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil Fragrance Reviews

lmlovespapa
lmlovespapa

does anyone know where I can get some of this?

Trish.K
Trish.K

I love it. stays long on the skin. Its an awesome relaxing scent. Love it for when i'm stressed and studying. puts me in a great mood and creative mindframe.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

The Body Shop has gone downhill and become too simple. Bring back the unique and complex perfumes!

zsans
zsans

Ahhh, my old teenage high school scent :) how i miss you. Why oh why BodyShop did you discontinue this product?

Awatef
Awatef

very sensual scent it whispers to the soul very soothing, always calms me down.. my Yoga scent

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

Not a review exactly, but if people are interested in the scent of Moonflower, there's always Johnson's "Dreamy Skin" shower cream and body lotion, which can be found in most supermarkets and chemists. It has a thing called "Aromasoothe" with Moonflower and is quite delicious.

guest_jelly
guest_jelly

i'm missing it. *sniff*

guest_bandet23
guest_bandet23

why did body shop discontinue producing moonflower? ive been looking for it for years now.. can you bring the frangance back? i really want the smell and that i have lot of friends here in the philippines who's looking for the same perfume to.. please BRING IT BACK!!!

guest_Tom
guest_Tom

Are they the most important things. let us not forget our home which is Heaven and attached ourselves to the things that are only temporal

PurplePuddleJumper
PurplePuddleJumper

What happened to Moonflower? I used to have a small bottle years ago and loved it. It was so gentle and sweet without being overbearing. I went looking for it again and discovered this. It was just not the same. I didn't even like it! How disappointing!

Dirty.secretss
Dirty.secretss

very sensual and sexy its whispers to your soul plays with your mind gives you a shiver and lets free..
Completely abandons you in th air.
it not sweet i hate sweet this is a lil vintage

popy80
popy80

not too sweet but the scent of the flower is not too strong. sometimes it is hide and looks like mysterious flower. i like it

Migotka
Migotka

I wish there was an EDT available! I absolutely love the fragrance, I am using the oil very often before I go to bed, it is very comforting, pleasant, magical almost! It creates a wonderful, mysterious ambience around. When I first tried it in store along with a couple of other ones, it followed me for some time making me wonder 'what smells so good?'.
Unfortunately, the perfume oils do not last very long...

marinadinatata
marinadinatata

amazing scent!!! its like smelling happiness,, always buy the oil for burning it home,,,

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Body Shop The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of The Spirit of Moonflower Perfume Oil by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

The Body Shop The Spirit of Moonflower Stella McCartney Stella Lancome Tresor Cacharel Anais Anais Lancome Miracle The Body Shop White Musk Christian Dior Pure Poison Yves Saint Laurent Paris The Body Shop Ananya Perfume Oil Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Christian Dior Poison Dolce&Gabbana D&G Elie Saab Le Parfum Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women The Body Shop Cassis Rose Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Van Cleef & Arpels First