Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

White Musk The Body Shop for women

White Musk The Body Shop for women
dislike

I have it: 1140 I had it: 887 I want it: 193 My signature: 29

White Musk The Body Shop for women Pictures White Musk The Body Shop for women Pictures

White Musk is a comfortable and velvety female fragrance, dedicated to every woman and perfect for every moment and occasion. It opens with notes of ylang-ylang, galbanum and basil, followed by the heart of jasmine, rose, musk and lily,and settling at the base dominated by musk along with jasmine, rose, iris, amber, patchouli, vetiver, peach, oakmoss and vanilla. Besides an intensive 30 ml eau de perfume, White Musk is available as 15 and 30 ml White Musk Perfume Oil and 30 and 60 ml eau de toilette.

Lily Musk Galbanum Basil Ylang-Ylang

Musk

White Musk Fragrance Reviews

gud
gud

I had expected that this would be great but I can't bring myself to wear it outside the house. It's a soft feminine warm musk which I really need to force myself to wear. It's not unpleasant, it's just so soft on me

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

This was my go-to scent as a teen. It's sexy and mysterious, makes me think of international spies and femme fatales like Mata-Hari. Nowadays I find it a bit too "cold" and impersonal for my liking. Also, it smells like musk and nothing else, so if you like the scent, it's an affordable way to smell like musk everyday.

Shwets

Update: the white musk body butter has been repackaged with the dark purple label on the top.
the scent is still strong. It is called body cream. There was another packaging for short term in a Lilac purple container where I couldn't smell much.

The current packaging one which doesn't appear online UK, smells just as great as the older one in the white/very faint lilac container known as voluptuous creme.

Miss_Vanity
Miss_Vanity

This is an absolute classic that takes you way too long down the memory lane! I used to wear it as a teenager and now I like using it along with the body butter which, quite frankly, I find better than the perfume. It's very feminine, powdery and prolongs freshness after shower. I will keep buying it for as long as I feel ...a teenager!

ChelleBelle84
ChelleBelle84

The first time I tried this, OMG! I HATED it!! Smelled like I poured nicotine juice on myself. I'm a reformed smoker. A really bad reformed smoker where now, just a wiff can send me running. That's from the galbanum. Bitter and nasty by itself! That was because I accidentally applied too much which was actually only a drop on my wrist. It was still too much. I have the oil. When they say a little goes a long way, really mean it.

Second try, applying like a spec of oil here and there and working it into the skin and transferring to other pulse points. Oh yeah! That's much better!! You may still smell the galbanum, but only for a moment before becoming like a musk left on your skin after taking a shower with something like Dove soap. Of course, your experience may differ from mine, so I suggest experimenting at home first to see what works for you.

For everyday use that can be worn alone or be used as a base for layering other fragrances. Year-round I'd say with all day longevity, but close to the skin. Got this oil from the US site. 30ml (1 oz) for $10.00 plus shipping and tax. Still under $20 and this will last for years if stored properly. My bottle looks like bottle on the left in the photo above.

Englishman
Englishman

Love it or loathe it, the hyper-feminine, Body Shop White Musk is the quintessential, classic, white musk.

White florals, hints of berry and that sweet, powdery, sensual, musk.

Unmistakable and unforgettable -- whether this is a good or bad thing is down to one's personal taste.

In the 80s every teenage girl smelt like Body Shop White Musk; in the same way teenage boys smelt like, the hyper-masculine, Drakkar Noir. These scents were made for the times when women were women and men were men -- before all this metrosexual nonsense became de rigueur. They are the perfect companions. Get a bottle of both for a potent, retro, fun-night with your man...

Fräulein Schill
Fräulein Schill

PS: Easily available via Russian "Body Shop" web-site. Extremely nice reviews there, too.

BTW, Neonatura by Yves Rocher also very easy to buy in Russia. The reason I mentioned that is because I love both!

Steleale
Steleale

I used it wear it when I was a teenager... Now it gives me tender sensations.

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

As others have said, this is the quintessential simple white musk - and what's not to love? Everyone should own a bottle of this at some stage in their lives.
I just picked up a 30ml bottle of EDP which was marked down - I think because there is new packaging coming out. I also saw EDP and EDT in 75ml bottles. The perfume oil is available again too.
The Body Shop has lots of other musks - Red Musk, Black Musk, White Musk Smoky Rose, Libertine, White Musk for Men .... and some of these are good, but you just can't beat the original.

Emma0714
Emma0714

Aaah, THE White Musk. Powdery, musky and slightly floral. The perfume you can layer under almost anything.

Such an iconic fragrance amongst us "Bodyshoppers" - You either hate it (aka "This is a granny-scent! Smells like old-lady perfume!") - Or you love it! (aka "Oh this reminds me of highschool years!" or "Oh this is a genuinely a really fresh, powdery musk!)

There is also a growing piece of sub-cultural young hipster girls with lavender hair leaning towards this fragrance nowadays; as well as the low key country girls with their bicycle helmet clipped to their backpack.

My point being: This is a fragrance for EVERYONE. No matter WHO you are, or how old you are. This musk is for everyone to love or to dislike. It is as ageless as you are.

Eugirlsniffs
Eugirlsniffs

I will never understand how different perfumes can smell so different on different bodies:) I've got the EDP version of this and even after spraying a generous amount, I still can't smell anything. Somehow it just disappears on me. I did not expect much from the Body shop perfumes but this is way beyond expectations. Too bad, I'll pass on this one.

Shwets

The perfume oil has been re-packaged at our local stores to the 20ml size (same design as the black musk oil). It smells a bit off to begin with and settles to the white musk smell I'm familiar with. The edp and edt have also changed. Oh also the body cream which no longer has that rich deep scent I remember or texture.

scain54
scain54

THE ultimate comfort scent. My go-to when I need serious TLC, and the only musk I wear. It has an instant calming effect on me.

nvenus

"This perfume is lucky im on my phone, otherwise I'd describe - in detail - how awful I think it is." ... Maybe a bit harsh, sry for that, but seriously... Musk can smell very bad sometimes and this bottle does constantly have a bad musk scent. I can only imagine how horrible the lotion smells. I am shocked that so many enjoy this.

Guess the perfume wasnt so lucky after all... Sry, again

Astraia
Astraia

What a great basic scent. I remember wearing this for many years in my teenage years. Refined but still ageless. Most fragrances you are exposed to as a teenager are either sweet, fruity or citrusy. This one was always such a great alternative for the price, while still being unique. It really warms on the skin as well, and comes alive beautifully. I could definitely see myself reaching for this again.

Neckromancer
Neckromancer

This smells like wrinkle cream and it has some similarities to diaper cream. It also smells like this Minnie Mouse perfume I received when I was 5 yrs old (it was light yellow and cube shaped...I got it from an Indian man who owned a perfume store and for the life of me, I can't find it anywhere). I don't know how I feel about it. I might have to give it a few more tries. I guess I sort of like it, but it does smell a little like my grandmother used to smell. Maybe because it's powdery. It's not an offensive musk though. Musk usually smells like unwashed flesh on me, but this just smells like Olay anti-aging cream.
Edit: This smells a lot like soap and it makes me want to sneeze. It's soft soap though, like Dove.

Purply_hazy
Purply_hazy

It's clean, comforting, and classy. I love the powdery musky smell that you can wear anytime, anywhere!

nvenus

I like their Red musk more. I've tried this one once and it didn't catch my interest at all but If I accidentally see it, I will consider trying it again. Based on experience, I don't seem to be a fan of white musk so I'm pretty sure this White musk won't be a favourite either.

Shwets

The EDT and EDP have been repackaged and these look impressive but with a higher price tag.

I sense that the EDP smells stronger to start with from what i remember. Even the SA agreed. The EDT seems the same.

dezaval
dezaval

Soapy and clean, everyday fragrance,recomended for work, as it's not heavy and non-offensive. A classic one, easily recognisable. It;s so fresh, that you feel you just got off the shower. I think it's one of these fragrances that suit everyone.

MariaJohanna
MariaJohanna

I was wearing this last friday, and to my surprise 3 people complimented on how good I smelled. This has never happened before!

Note to self: buy bigger bottle.

zoesmyth
zoesmyth

Nostalgic fragrance, reminds me of my teenage years when I first used the White Musk lotion, but it's definitely not a girly/childish scent! It's suitable for people of all ages, in my opinion. It's so comforting to me. Any time I feel insecure or anxious, a spray of this perfume really helps.

vanillary29

White Musk is a contemporary classic. Beautifully soft and wearable, smells like Dove and Nivea on a rainy, foggy day. There is nothing screechy about it. Clean and feminine with an innocent aura but full of personality and spirit. The scent of a Lady.

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

I just bought the body mist today and I love it! It has lasted on me for hours! I did not expect that in a mist.
The smell is so gentle and really really pretty! I love this!

I have worn this morning noon and night lately and oh my goodness I love this! Perfection even in the body mist!

FireDragon76
FireDragon76

I didn't know there were that many notes in this fragrance or how old it was. I sampled it and bought it for someone else in 2007, on a trip to Norway. On a mild day with light drizzle, I was surprised at how long it lasted on me. I mainly picked up on the musk and vanilla after 3 hours, which still went strong for another 3 hours and then it faded but didn't go away completely in the early evening. I'd repurchase for myself.

allie kat
allie kat

I need to buy a bottle of the perfume oil purely for the memories of the 80's. This was probably one of the most wore perfumes back then. It was huge both in terms of it's popularity and it's presence. An 80's classic. I knew a young lady who applied it with her fingers and it got passed onto everything she touched. White musk flavoured tea whenever you drank the tea she made. Even still, I want to relive this giant.

Jakaffi
Jakaffi

For some reason I only smell a strong musk nothing more...
But this is still a nice scent

bellad0nna
bellad0nna

This is a perfect light daytime scent and one I always whip out during the summer! I remember putting it on when it was really sunny but there was a slight breeze and feeling like a million dollars as I would smell it through the wind

Morgenstern
Morgenstern

My favourite scent. Thought I would outgrow it (been crazy over this since a teenager :p) but I didn't! I'm in my early 20s now and still wearing it. :3

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

the talc in this line is simply wonderful and goes with a wide variety of other scents. it's a must-have product for me.

Gaugamela
Gaugamela

A boyfriend purchased a tiny bottle of this oil for me, when we were at a Body Shoppe store in New York city almost 12 years ago, on a hot June afternoon after we had been walking around Manhattan. All because I had smelled this wonderful scent on a female passerby earlier and had asked her what she was wearing. That bottle - tiny, 1.5 inches tall, clear glass, vanilla colored oil, black carved cap, black art nouveau label and graphic sticker on the front - still sits on my vanity and still smells utterly "New York 2003" to me and probably will forever. :) Fragrant enough to detect on someone else, clearly; slightly bohemian, but chic - I could see this being some fabulous East Coast Moneyed socialite's secret weapon fragrance. Somehow earthy, transportive, beckoning, restrained, and dignified all in one, and though it is a musk, it stands well on its own; not one I'd blend with another fragrance (like PDC Skin Musk, another favorite, which wears fabulous alone but deepens and heightens many a fellow fragrance). However, I may read an amazing review about such blending by a fellow Fragrantican, in which case, I reserve the right to change my mind ;) This fragrance speaks to me mostly of summer evenings, emerging from steamy showers with freshly scrubbed, clean, tan skin; upswept hair on damp necks with loose tendrils, and strappy black dresses, silver and sandals. Sexy, heady, and fun.

ellina1984
ellina1984

Calming, comforting, and sensuous in a non-obvious way. It's musky and powdery and aybe slightly soapy. I get lots of vanilla, some prominent peach, a clean musk, some floral notes. I think it's a skin scent, so don't expect great projection or sillage. And it is, of course, a classic! I love this and especilly enjoy it for evening use.

White_Heron
White_Heron

I had them, as I've been looking for similar to jovan white musk but long lasting perfumes.
Fail. Smell very nice , proper musk scent, but a bit worst than jovan, and last on my skin for about 20 minutes.
Maybe even less.
BIG BIG disappointed.

they are cheap, but its a waist of a money anyway.
If they gonna stay on you for an hour you are very lucky.

diah.adams
diah.adams

This perfume reacts so beautifully on my skin. I always get a compliment whenever I wear it. At first spray, definitely smells the white musk, then when it dried down, i get this milky, vanilla scents on my skin. Very soft, feminine and calming for me. My husband loves it whenever I wear it.

carolynrt
carolynrt

The scent is not unpleasant - it is slightly musky, but it's also very powdery, almost like what one might encounter when entering a the ladies' room at a high-end restaurant. There's a soapy edge to it as well. I don't care to smell like laundry outside of having just donned a clean shirt. I'll probably use it as fragrance for homemade soap.

lirael00
lirael00

I like this musky sweet scent but I don't like the longevity and sillage that it offers. Shame,I only have a small bottle and I would love to get a bigger one, but it's just not worth it. Overall, I think this fragrance is overpriced.

ais-sama
ais-sama

TBS white musk is my signature scent. To me this scent is perfect for every moment, and the longevity is great, although sillage is nothing to mention about, it sits close to skin, and I can only smell it faintly. This scent can sometimes change its nature, it can be a bit masculine sometimes, probably because of its dominant warm musk, but in other moment its soft flower note comes out and the scent become very pleasantly feminine. Anyway it always smells good on me.

OuahedMusk
OuahedMusk

Its a scam... it realy is...

it smells nice, but only for 30minutes just before it wil totaly dissapear. it costs to much for that very poor quality of a toilette.

Al Rehab has a white musk to. it costs here in holland not more than 2 euro for a bottle. and goes a very long way and it smells good to. its unisex. on clothes it wil smell for ever. i have aplied it once on the inner of my summerjacket last summer.and i stil smell it when i open my closet. it realy is a good one.

body shop white musk? like i said its a scam.

Errhead
Errhead

I have this in my collection quite by accident. I was wandering around a Body Shop store a couple of years ago, and the perfume oil was on clearance. It was love at first sniff. This is one of those rare fragrances that knows no age, no social status, no occupation, & no season. It is a fantastic year-round, all-purpose people-pleasing, non-offensive, clean scent. Its feminine yet not overtly so. I like to wear this when I know I'll be among those who have allergies or are sensitive to fragrances. Suitable for any occasion, whether it be an interview or a first date. For the price and how long a 15 mil oil lasts, its a slam dunk.

icysdn
icysdn

white musk is the musk in your face! it was charming and pleasant at the beginning, then it became totally boring and disturbing just like white musk body mist of body fantasies brand. white musk libertine is no different. i would go for white musk smoky rose since its more complex and fun to discover.

Eira Sol
Eira Sol

On me White Musk is very schizophrenic. Somedays it smells sharp and soapy, but other days it smells like a warm hug . I have never owned a perfume with such an amount of mood swings. Or maybe it´s just me....?....

I am however glad to have in it my collection. I have the perfume oil which has great longevity.

GeorgiaMoxie
GeorgiaMoxie

I was really excited to get this on a blind buy but the powdery drydown is so much like a perfume my Great Grandmother wears that I can't wear it alone. I like the initial spray that smells a bit unisex but the drydown is very feminine. If my Grandma didn't wear it I'd probably love it because it's nothing like any perfumes I have. It really is great for layering and compliments pretty much any lotion or fragrance.

babypink_fairish

This is a reformulated version of the white musk that first came out from TBS, which was used by everyone everywhere that I could differentiate it immediately that it was white musk.

Yesterday, for the first time in so many years, was the time I purposely came into the store and actually smell it from the bottle and it brought back memories of the younger me, who enjoyed the smell quite much. I bought the other version but this one is still as good (if not better) than it was in my memory.

smileysunshine
smileysunshine

I bought a 10ml EDT for old time's sake as this was one of the first fragrance's I wore during my young adult years and it's still as good now as it was way back then. I did notice that the scent lasts longer than the other more expensive fragrances I wear.
Feminine and innocent. I still love it!

dina
dina

I tested it for the first time, yesterday, at the local TBS store and it was a huge disappointment!
A pungent fragrance that I wouldn't even compare to the cheapest white musk oil sold in my country...

Rinji
Rinji

i bought this perfume oil years ago because it reminded me of my childhood since my mom wore jovan white musk all the time.
i loved this perfume and it became my signature scent during my high school and college years.
i also love that it's an oil so there's no alcoholy smell. it has that "soft, cuddly, comforting" scent so it is not overpowering enough to trigger my allergies and it kind of smells like skin, if that makes sense. it lasts all day too.
i bought this again recently and they have changed the packaging. i don't know if it's me or if it's the formulation that has changed, but it smells different now, and i'm not sure if i like it.

deja vu-gr
deja vu-gr

I am not an expert about female's fragrances as i consider that perfumes for men are by far better BUT this one is really good stuff and one of few that makes me crazy (in a good way),so sensual and seductive and this is the first thing that i have in my mind when i want to buy a present to my female friends having always great comments for my choice. I consider the perfume oil has the better longevity and projection than the others editions of this line as it is concentrate and of course value for money,better results if it is worn after WM body lotion or body mist.Thumbs up!!!

Pepperflower
Pepperflower

Clean, powdery, soapy musk with hints of spiciness and iris. Fresh, soft, and easy. I find this is one of the best musks I have found and it's so cheap! This is also great for layering.Wonderfully simple, the smell makes me sleepy(in a good way) and envokes cozy feelings of blankets. The oil and shower gel are the best. The oil stays on practically forever. I use the powder for shoes, sheets, and my boyfriend likes it too!

sniffani
sniffani

Beautiful, light fragrance. An everyday and any season scent for me. It is so sheer and silky making it perfect for layering with other scents and lotions. I like to try out different combinations depending on my mood. Makes me feel very clean, pretty and feminine. I have the perfume oil as I feel it blends with my skin so nicely. Fades rather quickly on me for an oil though.

YdeGirl
YdeGirl

I only recently purchased and smelled this scent for the first time several days ago. Having always used Jovan white musk, this scent took me by surprise a little bit. It's smokey. It opens with a smokey note to me, like nicotine. It sounds so weird but it's true. This is just my nose. It dies down pretty quickly to a beautiful velvety white musk scent. I really do like it and will regularly purchase it. It isn't as floral or sweet to my nose as Jovan white musk, but the oil pairs well with the Jovan WM spray. Anyway, I like it. It's lovely for the fall and winter months.

yola40
yola40

Really good musk soft and pretty with the floral background which I love. I rarely where it, I have the oil and it is among my collection which is soooo many

babypink_fairish

This is the smell that everyone used! I think it's the reason why white musk or any musk smell in particular became very famous in my country. When it first came out (and several years after), I smell this everywhere that I don't want to use it myself. Not that I hate it, more because I just prefer to have and enjoy it at home. Cos I don't want to smell like everyone. But it's still - by far - the best smelling fragrance from The Body Shop to me.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

I am quite surprised I have not reveiwed this fragrance yet. The Body Shop White Musk is pretty much a classic. Most people know the smell of it and its easy to attain because of the nice price point. I truly enjoy their varitation of a white musk.

This fragrance rather than a certain smell I get a feeling. Its soft, cuddly, powdery, fresh, and lovely. Of course it is a clean musk fragrance with light floral undertones. Its a pretty scent and I like it. Its a good staple musk to have in ones collection. However I really enjoy Jovan White Musk even more. They are similar, but something about the other one is even more attractive to my nose.

If you are looking for a classic white musk scent this is a great option to have. Though I feel like you only need one or the other in your collection not both. Let your nose decide for you which one you enjoy more. ^_^

patxaran
patxaran

Not something I wear frequently, but probably my longest standing staple in my perfume wardrobe. I remember getting a small bottle and matching products from this range when I was a teenager. Since then I think i have never been without a small bottle. More recently I bought the perfume oil (a small squat bottle with a dab stick) and I find I like this better than the EDT spray. It made me remember how much I loved White Musk when I first got hold of it in those school years. Perhaps the EDT spray has been slighly reformulated since and that's why I don't feel so drawn to it anymore. The White Musk perfume oil comes across slightly more rounded, powdery and sweet whereas in the spray I can detect more of the notes mentioned above. No matter which concentration, this is an iconic fragrance, easily reckognisable and uncomplicated.

omixochitl
omixochitl

This is a gem! Officially my favorite musk. I overlooked this little one so many years. The first times I tried it, I hated it because it seemed too sharp and synthetic.

Then once I decided to give the perfume oil another chance. At first it is very sharp and let's be honest: it smells dated (not a bad thing for me, if you look at my wardrobe), like very screechy, sharp, synthetic musk. But give it five minutes and it will evolve into a beautiful musky floral scent. It never turns powdery on my skin, au contraire, this scent is quite refreshing. I smell the lilies, oakmoss and maybe some galbanum, the rest of the notes are lost.

It's a true unisex scent, very cozy and casual. It's great for the office, but also for the weekend. And I also like to dab it before bed. My favorite concentration is the oil, which also comes in a purse friendly size. I also bought the Eau de Parfum, for layering and it's gorgeous. However, the Eau de Toilette and Body Mist seem a bit too sharp for my taste.

Luckily for me, this scent was not famous when I was a teen, so it's not mainstream for me. On the contrary, I love how inexpensive and readily available it is. I have received more compliments about White Musk than my other perfumes. I sigh every time I wear this.

Beccaru
Beccaru

My wedding day fragrance! Light, clean, classic.

darkangel666
darkangel666

this along with Dewberry and exclamation were the perfumes that started off my obsession with collecting fragrances, reminds me of my days at high school better memories of youth, the best thing about them was I could afford them with my pocket money and would feel very grown up wearing them, I had a lovely glass bottle of this cloudy with a glass stick attached to the lid, ahh the memories

Scrilla
Scrilla

@ Comfy Cat
This surely has been reformulated, it's not you. I have a bottle of edt that's about 12 years old. It smells softer and less synthetic.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

This doesn't suit my skin but from the bottle it smells gorgeous. I wish it suited my skin and I wish it lasted longer with better sillage.

ComfyCat
ComfyCat

White Musk was my signature scent for years, it was affordable, longlasting and the most lovely smell I had encountered by that time. Soft, cozy, warm and cuddly goodness, like a blanket in a sprayer. Strangers complimented me on it, my sister bought it afterwards, my mother bought it afterwards... I loved it in the freezing winters for its feminine warmth, I loved it in the summers for its dry cleanliness. It was always there for me when I was worried and life run mad, it was always there on the sunny side.

I loved it and it would still be among my favourites, but alas, they changed it somehow. It is sharper and no longer in favour of my skin, no more mellow warmth, no more the scent of clean skin after a hot shower wrapped in fluffy towel. Times change, scents change, sometimes for the worse.

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

Everyday perfume. Smells good. This is a common perfume. But I love it.

phusem
phusem

this perfume smells synthetic :( i tried to like and use but i didn't

bluebellinthewoods
bluebellinthewoods

I wore this in the form of the perfume oil during the eighties. I love it instantly recognisable and so far undupable in my experience. It is it's very own thing. I wear this one for the memories...it just doesn't fail to make me smile. A comfort blanket of a scent.

kaejuntun

I love love love this. I originally bought the white musk perfume oil, which was good, but I prefer using actual spray bottles of perfume instead of dabbing the oil.

I find this to be a clean, feminine, timeless scent. It is a bit powdery and soapy, but it doesn't get as powdery as the Jovan White Musk does. While both are good, I much perfer The Body Shop's version. It is well mannered and won't offend the person sitting next to you, but at the same time has just this lovely, classic feminine aura about it. It just exudes femininity IMO. While many women started using this perfume as young teens, I just got introduced to it within the last year as we don't have a Body Shop around where I live. I can see how it could be a wonderful starter fragrance, and it seems to be a perfume that could go with you as your grow older, managing to be both nostalgic and in the present, a part of old memories and making new ones. Wonderful.

While I don't think this can quite take the cake as a signature fragrance, I do think that it will very likely make it into my top 5 most worn, most loved perfumes.

xri_ni
xri_ni

All time classic.Almost every teenage girl have this as one of their first perfums.I don't use it any more because I want a more unique perfum.

All time classic.Almost every teenage girl have this as one of their first perfums.I don't use it any more because I want a more unique parfum.

CozyCat
CozyCat

I just got a bottle of the perfume oil recently...is it just me or did this get sweeter and much sharper??
I remember it being smoother, softer and more rounded too, and that was only 8-10 years ago.
It's much stronger than it used to be, I applied it after my shower, a few dabs on my neck and wrists, and my family members could smell me from a few feet away...they had nothing positive to say either, just 'What is that? Your soap? It's so strong and sharp!', 'It's my perfume' I replied, 'Really? it's awful! don't use it anymore, you've got much better ones'...it did smell like cheap soap on me...ugh.
I thought maybe I purchased a bottle that was 'off', but after testing another bottle from another store, I knew that it was either my skin or the reformulation, or most likely both.
My skin has always hated musky scents, but the older formulation never bothered me (or anyone else), and my mom always smelled divine wearing it (it was her signature).

Siv55

Used to love this when everyone else did(long time ago..) Went into Body Shop recently and had a sniff. This is pretty much what it used to smell like.. but somehow just not quite.

honeyhingco
honeyhingco

Back when I was in college I won a TBS White Musk Complete Set from a raffle promo. Out of all the products I won, the perfume oil was the last I used because I wasn't really that interested in it. And I'm glad I did because I liked the oil more than the EDT and body spray. It's a potent white floral musky, powdery, feminine leaning towards unisex scent. You only need a few drops on your neck because a little goes a long way. It lasts the whole day. I don't find the need to apply every so often. I can even smell it on my clothes the next day. I live in a tropical country and I get a lot of compliments when I'm wearing it. I'm picky on scents but this one I used up until the last drop. I personally don't feel the need for layering the scent on this but if you must, you can use the White Musk soap/shower gel and body lotion or mild-scented soaps. Sometimes it gives me a bit of sticky feeling on a sunny day but nothing I can't handle. So far I've never find any perfume I love more than TBS White Musk so it remains my signature scent for now. I give this 4.5 out of 5 stars.

stefafra
stefafra

I'm happy that there is another reviewer that does not smell it. I always had problems with this perfume, in the sense that I smell only the eccipients, but not the perfume, so I might be anosmic to musks too. Only at some stages during my cycle I smell somethig, slighty nauseating and soapy. I always thought it was me ;-)

qatarkind
qatarkind

for me it's a unisex perfume. it's clean and it has hint of wood and flowers . Neither too floral nor sweet suits for males and females.

Thylane
Thylane

Nice basic fragrance to have. It smells soapy and clean. This is a very basic fragrance which I love to wear in the morning or when I feel like wearing a very subtle perfume which makes me smell clean and natural.

Light musky soapy fragrance. Not bad. But I'm not excited, because there are plenty more pleasant fragrances of this type.

alicektn

This is one of the few scents of my heart. Love at first sniff. I remember receiving the shower gel and the body milk of White Musk as gifts from a relative, when I was around 13. I loved the smell so dearly that I used them very rarely, until they got spoiled! Ugh. Since then, I just indulge my self like there is no tomorrow. But enough about me.

About the scent; it is a velvety sheer musk, not animalic, but very very delicate. Clean but not soapy (at least on my skin). The lily is quite pronounced on my skin and makes a great combination with the musk. I went today and bought the body mist. Very good lasting power by the way. Also nothing has changed since the early '00s. I have a small bottle of the perfume oil (which I don't use any longer for sentimental reasons) and they smell the same. I love this scent so much. And since these days I am on a bugdet, I will rebuy a more concentrated version. I guess it is going to be the perfume oil again!

In my country it is considered "outdated", and I don't really smell it anywhere. Maybe it is meant to be "me". Maybe...

Goose pimples
Goose pimples

This was the first scent i wore when I was just 15 years old, but I think it is a beautiful scent for women of all ages it remains one of my favourites today.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

Ok, guys (yes, you in the last couple of reviews), I find it hard to see how this perfume which defined a whole generation of 90s teens can be called "old lady" to you? Are older ladies musky smelling in your area? I'm curious...
Anyway.

I personally love TBS White Musk in the oil form for so many reasons. I love musk and this one makes me nostalgic, which is always a bonus for me in a scent. It is easy to wear, long lasting, more complex than it seems and as others have mentioned before, quite affordable. Also, it is very nice to be able to get a musk scent without the alcohol opening. A little bit artificial compared to more expensive offerings, but for those who have a soft spot for the cheap and loved, it will be easy to enjoy TBS White Musk. And the little sturdy bottle is so fun to carry around. I miss the other ones, Dewberry and company... *sigh*

Another reason why I love this one is because it smells of my teen years and reminds me of YOUTH... it reeks of insecurity, awkward growth spurts and immaturity. HA! I said it.

Kaylan
Kaylan

When I tested this my guy friend said I smelled like a clean sink, then after an hour we smelled it again and agreed that it smelled like cuddling with your really nice smelling grandma. I wouldn't wear it, but that doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable on some level.

jullan
jullan

Huge dislike! Smells kind of cheap and it's too musky for me. I don't know, maybe it's just smells bad on me.

lizzie81
lizzie81

I love this, a long time favourite of mine and is associated with memories from my childhood. I remember this being the first perfume I really wanted (I think it must've been first released when I was a child as everyone seemed to wear it back then).

So....after waiting years to finally purchase myself a bottle, it was in the oil form as the others didn't exist, oh no!! It turns really repulsive on me, my lovely musk is transformed into some vile creature on impact with my skin! I felt betrayed :( you can imagine my disappintment!! That was the end of our love affair as far as I was concerned!! Several years ago the eau de toilette and eau de parfum were released and I found myself drawn to it again and wondering if maybe second time round would be a match made in heaven.....guess what!! it was!! oh I was so happy!! I could finally wear it!! and adore it on me and not just long for it when I smelt it on others!

I still find the weaker the concentration the better it sits on my skin. I currently have the all over body mist and find the lasting power pretty darn decent! This to me will always be what I mean when I say musk! Love love love it and now finally it loves me back!! I am a very happy camper :) Yay for alcohol concentrates!

kaejuntun

(This review is for the Perfume oil)

I think I might love this. It smells clean and soapy at first, maybe a tiny bit sharp, but I really love it. I smell a lot of jasmine at first. As it warms on the skin it tones down and lies really close to the skin. It really does smell clean and feminine.

I also own Jovan's White Musk and I personally like The Body Shop's much more. They aren't extremely similar until hours after, and I find myself enjoying the whole ride with TBS White Musk and feeling kind of unsettled with Jovan's. Jovan White Musk is more powdery from the get go and is much more linear.

boncuk
boncuk

It feels like clean and powdered :)

Fragaria
Fragaria

First impression for me was emptiness and a sad feeling. I get mostly an old, harsh, depression era scent. It's very aftershavey, masculine, and dated to this much earlier time. I get a....heavy drinker, showered, but wearing the same unwashed clothing, going out for the evening smell.

I never met a musk I didn't simply LOVE, until now. I tried this at the mall and walked around sniffing for a couple hours. I haven't given up on this yet though. I know that it takes several sprays if it's a new bottle, and sometimes even months before I can detect the true scent of what was meant to be. It might be the case with this one, or not. I'll keep trying from time to time just because it's so popular, which leads me to believe it will show it's true colors. If this first impression is true, I don't like one bit!

dtchbrd
dtchbrd

I really enjoy wearing the perfume oil. It smells soft, tender and comforting. My hubby thinks White Musk smells quite sexy. It is one of those fragrances I keep coming back to. I have also tried the EDP and EDT but they smell quite harsh and synthetic compared to the oil.

patchouliboy
patchouliboy

this is a synthetic mess...not what it once was! too bad because it used to be lovely.

Hellen Comb
Hellen Comb

Soft, feminine, sexy... and pleasant. For every day. It works like it was your own body odour.

JMekarwati-69
JMekarwati-69

My oldest son and my middle son gave gift this perfume and I love it :)

sotto_voce
sotto_voce

I have the eau de parfum of this. My boyfriend bought it for me; it's one of his favorites and he was hoping I would like it. And I love it! I find it immensely comforting. TBS White Musk (original) reminds me of lying on a soft white featherbed, fluffy white pillows, petting a white cat, wearing a white dress...in a beam of sunshine. It's incredibly feminine, soft, clean, and has absolutely NO edge whatsoever. There's an innocence to this scent, yet it is subtly sexy. My nose can pick out soft musk, vanilla and powdery white floral, but everything sort of mingles together into one White Musk synergy. This is my default "femme" perfume, when I want an understated fragrance. I tend to prefer unisex scents verging on masculine. This is nice layered with Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's Le Serpent Qui Danse (violet, gardenia and vanilla scent). The white musk gives it a nice depth.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

This review is based on Perfume Oil concentration. When I tried the three concentration in store, the EDT and EDP turned out both to be harsh. But the PO concentration is another story.

Overall the perfume oil of White Musk doesn't change much. Upon application, it's a rich and fluffy musky scent decorated by various floral notes. The combination actually makes me think of some rice-themed fragrances. The floral notes are smooth and well blended. I could only identify the slightly smoky lily.

I wouldn't define White Musk as clean, as it has some earthy and dank characteristics while evolving, but more like a wet forest floor and far from being animalic. Towards the end, it becomes a little sweeter, as if amber and vanilla finally reveal themselves, but still remains a comforting skin scent.

The sillage of perfume oil is very close to skin, but at the same time stays solidly for almost 12 hours. It's a scent that I'd really associate with a cashmere puller due to its fluffy and comforting feeling and it will fit numerous occasions almost all year round except for hot summer days IMO. I highly recommend the perfume oil concentration for its high quality and affordable price.

flowerlvr711
flowerlvr711

This is still one of my all time favorite scents!! i have been using it for years, I never get sick of it.. I was lucky to actually find a full-size gift set of White Musk at Marshalls for only 12.99$!!!!! i couldnt believe it, a full size lotion, shower gel and the perfume.. made my day

bebekesasar
bebekesasar

Put on this curiously this morning. It's just a so-so frag. Washed it off purposely, because it conflicted with my current frag. It is 4PM now, but I still smell it. Also drydown was nice, better than opening

OZ
OZ

Fell in love with this when I first tested it. It's very soft and feminine with a hint of sweetness. Divine fragrance, great for layering as well.

vanillary29

I have the oil and the EDT version of White Musk. While I'm not a fan of the edt (too sharp for my taste), the oil smells divine. From the bottle, it smells really strong and soapy and distasteful, but once you put it on and let it mingle with your own skin, you get the most delightful, clean and velvety musk scent.

This is the kind of scent you would want to wear when you don't feel like wearing any fragrance at all but still want to smell good. It has that "just showered" feel about it maybe because of the white florals and powdery notes. I agree with the reviewer below that says that this smells like Nivea and Dove. Maybe its just my imagination, but theres something extremely innocent and angelic about it, like babies.

To be honest, this isn't something I would wear everyday, however the oil is brilliant for layering. I usually use it with my vanilla scents, just a drop of white musk before I spray them on, and the result is astoundingly sexy! But you can combine it with just about any scent to make it smell more radiant and clean. Also, it increases the longevity of the perfume you use it with. It has come a long way, for a reason. Definitely a keeper!

fighter
fighter

This is a classic! It reminds me of the Nineties as my older sister used to wear this all the time.

It's a very comforting scent, sexy and seductive.

The oil version is just amazing.

A must.

Jemima Doll
Jemima Doll

One of the first perfumes i ever wore as a teenager and still one i buy now. White Musk is a classic that always makes me feel good when i wear it. Sexy yet clean smelling it's my favourite musk fragrance ever!

isabella211
isabella211

This is the very definition of a "misleading" perfume. I've always disliked it, but I'm on a bit of a musk kick lately and decided to actually try this one on my skin, based on the cult following (they can't all be wrong, right?). Well well well. Wouldn't you know it, give this oil 5 minutes, or even 3 and you have yourself a COMPLETELY different fragrance altogether! Upon first application it wreaks of soap and grandma flowers mixed with aldehydes. BUTTTT a few minutes later and you have musk, warm, sweet and sexy musk. The fragrance seems to physically "round out". There's a soft and sensual meatiness to it, that frankly is hard to describe. And since I'm so great at not describing, preferring to convey a feeling or idea instead, well here goes:

I envision the girl that wears this to be freshly showered, long loosely waved, bouncy hair and slightly tanned, soft, glistening skin. She's going out (day or night, doesn't matter) and she's wearing a white loose silky tank with lots of bangles, cut off shorts and chic, strappy wedges. She's really just the perfect Bohemian Chic. She's the kind of girl that smiles. A Lot. And every guy wants to know her (and every girl envies her), but she doesn't know it (or maybe she does and never lets on, she's THAT good). She's sexy but not over sexed. But don't be fooled, amongst the twirling and the playful banter, she's really just a total tease, which is why you love her, want to be her, but will never have her.

I guess the consensus is...it's growing on me...and I'd like to be that girl ;)

reemi
reemi

i didn't like it at all

Cruinneach
Cruinneach

My favourite musky fragrance. Not really floral. More, underneath the musk, this reminds me of an oak forest after a rain. As a Scandinavian this smells in a good way very British to me. And it has a soul.

buffy_fan16
buffy_fan16

I love it. It's nice and fresh and clean. My boyfriends hates it though...he says it makes me smell too manly haha.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I love the simple charm of Jovans white musk, so I tried the oil version of this. It started out very strong, almost animalic--a musty musk, if you will. Then, within the first hour, it transitioned to an amazingly simple and yet complex white musk. It's a heavier, more mature, more fleshed out musk compared to the Jovan. I looked at the notes expecting a bit of sandalwood, and was surprised not to find it. I think what I detect is the galbanum and possibly the vetiver; it is so rich and almost earthy, but still fresh. Wish I'd splurged on a bottle!

millie1980
millie1980

Old-school fragrance, used to wear it as a teenager. It's nothing special, but you can't go wrong with it either. It smells clean, soapy, and a little bit sexy.

The matching shower gel and body lotion are FANTASTIC.

mahadewi
mahadewi

I wore this in my teens :) Loved it back then although the bottle used to be just a frosty clear/white colour, but I assume it still smells the same?! Well I thought it was a lovely and unique perfume back then, I didn't know anyone else who wore it, and I preferred over all the department store perfumes I tried (I still have trouble finding department store perfumes I love). Will have to go back to the Body Shop and have another sniff and see what I think now :)

Nanodae
Nanodae

Really cannot stand the scent of this, was given as a gift but the 'musk' scent just is not for me unfortunately.

luna1234567
luna1234567

Heavenly! I always have one of these. I like the oil,not the spray.

Britt005
Britt005

it really took me a while to appreciate this scent. but once you like it you'll fall in love with it! it's just a classic simple feminine smell that's great for everyday. too bad it doesn't last for so long.

georgiaku
georgiaku

I love its musky and floral scent.But it doesn't laste too long...

Sylfaelle
Sylfaelle

I suspected myself to be anosmic to musk, so I went and tried this one, just to see... I don't smell a thing. A hazy floral scent, maybe, but nothing more. What a shame.. :(

Dayna78
Dayna78

I layer the oil with the spray...and sometimes I'll spray a floral perfume over it to make it a little more exciting. It is great on its own though. Nice clean scent that any age can pull off.

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

Fél éve hogy kipróbáltam, már csak arra emlékszek hogy messze nem az volt amit a dicsőítő leírások alapján vártam. Valami nagyon régimódi, de kétségtelenül tiszta illat. Tartósnak sem bizonyult. Nem nekem való, leveszem a wishlist-ről!

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

Just about every man I have met has complimented me on this oil.I must admit that I cannot smell the perfume oil directly from the bottle (headache inducer) and I truly think it smells like old ladies at first,BUT wait an hour and something incredible happens: it warms,blooms and morphs into liquid gold! delicate,soft and angelic,like an aura or something amazing.Use a drop on your neck and behind your ears after a shower if you like musk.Trust me.

FoxyVixen
FoxyVixen

I was very excited to try on this perfume and I did today. It smells very nice and it is affordable, but it has no staying power at all on my skin. I sprayed 3 spritz and after an hour or so, I couldn't smell it anymore. Such a dealbreaker for me.

incandescent
incandescent

I hate the EDT, and the EDP is only acceptable (Jovan White Musk is superior to it). Both have a sharpness that I can't stand, moreso with the EDT. I have a funny story with the EDP, I gave it to a friend because she liked it more than I do, and when she wore it around her bf the 1st time, he commented that she smelled like beer :p (not sure if it's a good or bad thing for him, but there's too much alcohol in this stuff).

However, I absolutely adore the perfume oil formulation! and I always have, eversince I was a child stealing swipes of it from my mom's bottles. It is strange, I'm normally anosmic to the musk note in many modern perfumes, they almost always come off sharp on me, but this one hits the right spot. So I'm with TheSwedishgirl on this, the oil is most definitely superior to the EDT or EDP. TBS's WM perfume oil is my favorite clean musk and the only skin scent I would ever wear or buy, as they are not normally my thing (neither skin scents nor musks in general). Maybe for nostalgic reasons? I don't know, all I know is that I love it and sometimes crave its tenderness and simplicity.

It smells similar to Jovan White Musk, but better, more velvety, cleaner and less sweet. It's gentle, sensual and perfectly rounded. For me, only the perfume oil, and maybe the body lotion and the dry oil body-spray (not sure if it's still in stock?) is worth buying. Perfect for casual days in any season, as a discrete work scent, soft sensual moments, lounging at home with a hot cocoa on a rainy day, or even for bedtime. It's just so clean, soothing and calming, like a loving embrace.

While I agree with some other reviewers that it is a lighter and more discreet formulation than it was 10++ years ago, it's still a beautiful scent with that same ethereal feel to it, and when layered with the other bath and body products, it does last several hours.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

The EDT is a bit harsh, so I`m not gonna buy that one again.

BUT - the perfume oil... O H - M Y - G O D!
It smells like I imagine angels would smell. Like a mix of Dove soap and Nivea creme... Truly amazing.

tongd123
tongd123

I love the smell of this so much.
But I hate the staying power of it. I spray like 10 times. Then It disappeared like in 5 minutes. So frastating like I spray water on me.

molson316
molson316

I had never stepped foot into The Body Shop until yesterday, but my curiosity got the best of me after reading Fragrantica reviews of a few of their scents. Typically, I can pick up a fragrance, test it and know its olfactory mirror of some other fragrance(s) within an hour if not sooner. It's really hard for me to find something totally unique! And this is true for TBS White Musk.

It's unpretentious, relaxed & slightly effervescent...fresh, which is a feeling that I don't usually associate with musk. To me it smells exactly like Clean, Clean Skin, which I thought was unique & I really like, but already have. White Musk has got to be cheaper & the longevity seems better too! Wish I had found my way into TBS sooner... Before I had shelled out the extra $$ for Clean Skin!

purpleladyfa
purpleladyfa

I started using it when i was in a high school.
there were so many girls wearing it.
Well, i wasnt surprised because it smells beautiful..

But it made me sick wheN i went to college and every girl knew what my perfume was.. becaaauuusee they had it too. Also some boys knew it too, because their girlfriends/ex wore it too. *sigh*
Too mainstream..

I only repurchase this twice.. last time i bought it was 3 years ago.. i will never buy this frag anymore even though i like the scent, because i dont wanna smell like "every girl" out there...

nadia11
nadia11

Sweet and uncomplicated! And long lasting as well. love this scent!!

Budaqueen
Budaqueen

In the early 90's, like legions of other teenagers in the world, I fell for white musk. The Body Shop had only just opened its first shop in France and it was such a novelty! I became tired of it when my best friend ended up wearing it non stop, and I moved on pretty quickly as I always loved expensive scents anyway(Guerlain in particular). Fast forward 20 years, I walk into a Body Shop because the sales are on and I end up buying white musk as a concentrated home fragrance oil. As soon as I tested it at home, memories from 20 years ago filled the room, and I wonder why I ever forgot this clean, beautiful scent. It is a skin scent, non-offensive and soapy, perfect for the office. I think now that the white musk craze has mostly died down I could probably wear it again as a vintage scent. I would probably get bored with it if I wore it everyday, but I think I would definitely like to wear it again.
What an iconic fragrance!

Jhezabel
Jhezabel

I'm so in love with this oil it took all day at the office and really draws the attention of the people that smell. simply sensational

miza norizan
miza norizan

i bought it because it smells so feminine and beautiful on my aunt. Since we have similar taste, i bought it for my own. But it turn out that it smells horribly wrong for me. On me, it doesn't have the femininity and soft smell. It just doesn't smell. No matter how much i douse myself in it, it just not working for me. How disappointing. It smells great enough in the bottle. WHITE MUSK WHY YOU NO WORK FOR ME???

This review is for The Body Shop's White Musk EDT.

When I first applied White Musk to my skin, I was not impressed. What I smelt was a synthetic and bland musk, nothing that I would call particularly interesting nor outstanding. For at least the first hour or so, White Musk was cheap like its price tag.

However, since re-visiting this fragrance, and allowing it to settle, I have found many likeable qualities. I am beginning to see why it's so popular.

This fragrance is indeed quite musky, however it is more feminine and clean on the skin rather than animalistic. The floral accords play a big part in this fragrance's composition. Jasmine, lily and iris are the strongest notes, being quite sweet and soapy when blended with the musk.

White Musk EDT is pleasant, easy to wear and simple. Despite the opening being less than pleasant, the heart and drydown are worthy of praise. It's a bit of a crowd-pleaser and can be worn all year round.

It's kind of like a musk scent for beginners. I personally prefer Kiehl's Original Musk, but if you find that fragrance too heavy, than this lighter musk scent will most likely appeal to you. The Body Shop gives you the option to layer this scent with its matching body products, so I would recommend buying it in a set.

Rainey
Rainey

I just love The Body Shop White Musk perfume oil but not the one shown in the photo as they have now discontinued the previous fragrance which was much stronger and not as light as the new one. If you can still get your hands on any of the old bottles then spend your money on that one instead.

Whenever I wear White Musk I know that the whole room will smell of me eventually and people will start saying how I smell lovely. It is the kind of smell that you can easily recognise when someone is wearing it but alway pleasant to the nose. I could never get fed up of this beautiful fragrance....there is no other White Musk perfume that I have smelt yet which is better than this one, that is on the market!

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I like white musk fragrances and this one is decent enough, especially when you reach the dry down. However, there's an odd fecal note somewhere in the middle of the composition which I do not get with other white musk fragrances. Also, you have to wait for a good 15 minutes to get the good musky part of it.

I don't think I'd buy a full bottle.

dylanhansen
dylanhansen

I believe 1981 was its introduction I work at TBS and read that somewhere

wmk
wmk

can somebody tell me when is this perfume firstly introduced?

duncanchelseal
duncanchelseal

I personally cannot stand this. I used to work at the body shop and I got a few perfume testers when they got below half a bottle, but I got this one as almost full. I ended up throwing it away. It's cloyingly sweet and smells like an old woman, but a cheap old woman.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I had The Body Shop's White Musk in high school, went through an entire bottle of the spray (the only time I've even done that with a fragrance) and then through half a bottle of the perfume oil. I found the perfume oil again recently and it still smells the same and brings back memories! I remember, at the time, feeling like I'd finally found a perfume that agreed with me, I was so sick of heavy florals and typical "perfume" smells and the Body Shop offered some affordable alternatives!
There's a reason TBS White Musk has been popular for so long: it's a clean, earthy, uncomplicated musk that translates well to different people and places. It's not too heavy, it's not overwhelming, it's just a nice, pretty, somewhat sexy scent.

Eicher
Eicher

Classical scent. Very good one and it is really "musk". Pure musk. I would suggest it for older generation.

The man version is absolute gorgeous! So far I fall in love "at first scent" because of the Body Shop Musk for man. I definitely recommend it.

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

i love this perfume sooo much, i first bought it when i was pregnant because i can't stand the smell of other perfume. one time as soo. as i enter a restaurant a lady cant help but ask me what perfume i am wearing, she told me, it smells CLEAN and asked me where can she buy it hehe.

jesseyanne
jesseyanne

To me, the White Musk perfume oil is a modern classic that is a sheer scent for any day. Once a signature scent for many women, today I think it serves well as a neglige layered beneath a fruity floral, warm wood or chypre.

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

I had this perfume for so long. It was my first. Bought it with my own pocket money when I was in junior high. The only thing I could afford. But it holds memory! My first love memory.

When I purchased it, the bottle was different. It was lil bit shorter than the mist bottle. Had a silver cap and a silver stroke behind its name. I thought it look so pure, innocent and very young.

The smell, oh I can still remember it. Very soft, feminine like a musky lily. And I would spritz lil bit more on my hair. When I ran through the rain, the fragrance kinda wrapped me. Was such a love.

I will always remember this eau de toilette. It was my first. My first love!

eirroc25
eirroc25

Out of all the perfumes that i've had the chance to smell, this is by far my most favorite perfume to smell on a woman. Very feminine, not overpowering and it clings to the skin in a subtle manner. It doesnt smell sugary or floral, nice to smell at a close distance :)

chain
chain

I purchased today 2 body shop products based on the so many positive reviews.The perfume oil is horrible and lacks any staying power,you all getbit cheap but in my country Nigeria it is expensive close to 23 dollars for absolute nonsense am disappointed and de a stated.I am never going to purchase from this line ever again.

imyvet
imyvet

Still have a brand new bottle in the old version (which is a transparent glass). Once after I opened the first bottle, I ran into the TBS shop and bought another two same bottles in the next day, so you can guess how I liked this classic frangrance. It delivers me the peace and I can feel my skin smells nice like a baby.

talldarkroast
talldarkroast

I thought I would love this based on the description and reviews. But after smelling it in the store, it wasn't at all what I thought it would be. It kind of reminded me of women's deodorant, if that makes sense? I guess it's too powdery for my taste. The sales woman also boasted about it being made with synthetic musk, which, I understand it's the Body Shop and all, but doesn't seem like a selling feature.

It sort of just smelled cheap and flat...

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I had both, the oil as well as the eau the parfum. Before reformulation and after. I loved the older version, it didn't gave me headache. Every time I emptied a bottle, I wanted a new one. Nowadays I want it, but I know that it isn't anymore the same, so I stay away from it.
There is something in the reformulation that just bothers me. For me it's just sharper or overpowdery, I just can't put my finger on it. It's a pity because so many years ago this was such a nice perfume, so lovely, musky, warm, soft and cozy.

Shwets

This is another of my HG fragrances. I have loved this since my early teens and prefer the reformulated version as it is slightly sweeter and warmer than the original.

The white musk oil gets me many compliments and its such a versatile fragrance. The only reason why i cannot wear this daily is that the synthetic musk troubles my sinuses.

I have tried Clair de Musc, Alyssa Ashley Musk (love the oil), Perfect Veil and many others musks but body shops white musk just blows me away like no other.

Their body products are also nice particularly the body cream and talc.

BritXOX
BritXOX

It reminds me of a very beautiful winter day and I love winter! It is the one I wear around Christmas. I love Christmas so much too. This is also like Frank Sinatra singing "Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow". So very beautiful and romantic times comes into my mind when wearing it.

madameka
madameka

for me white musc oil is like a summer ,a sweet and sexy summer ,blue sky...this oil is on my hairs .really lovely... "odeur" never mind we don't know who does this merveile.ka

tonni

I get definitely musk and lily,they give you clearly clean feeling like soap and bath.

Profumata
Profumata

I have the perfume oil of White Musk. I would say it is a good, soft, powdery, warm scent for everyday use. It smells lovely! It's nothing life-changing perhaps, but just a really good scent. Love it!

I also have to mention that the oil seems to be more intense than a spray: after adding just one drop I can feel the scent on me in a way that doesn't happen with a spray.

The small bottle (15ml) is also handy to carry around in your bag.

P.S. I like to use this when going to bed; it is a soothing scent that lulls me to sleep :)

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I had this perfume.it smells really nice n soft..totally feminine.however,i think this perfume also suitable for men.in short,this white musk is a unisex fragrance

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

A pure comforting and relaxing scent for sure. I love this for days when I'm feeling a bit down a couple sprays of this and I instantly feel better.

emmarichey
emmarichey

I find this to be a very clean yet sensual perfume that makes me feel lucky. I still only have a sample but someday I'll get a bottle of this!

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

My grandmother used to wear it,it is very special for me

Moukka
Moukka

This was my favourite many years, I got my first body spray when I was eleven. I still like White musk, but it causes headache so I can't use it. :(

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

the perfume oil was the first ever scent I bought for myself when I was 13 and I liked it back then. Don't think I'd ever purchase it now bt it was great while it lasted

chanchita
chanchita

I used to wear this as a teenager and still think most of Body Shop's scents are suitable to that age group. Feels natural, pure and a little bit seductive without being inappropriate for somebody young. However, like I need a man rather than a boy these days, this frag is no longer 'enough' for me...

Clefairy
Clefairy

As years have gone by, for me White Musk has become more of a back up scent for the days and moods when I just don't know which scent to go for. When I was younger I wore it a lot more and enjoyed layering it up with the shower gels and body creams within the Body Shop range. The only way I can describe White Musk is that it is like breathing in fresh linen. It's clean, simple, light, and very easy on the nose. Not the most sophisticated of scents, but good for a quick spritz in the daytime.

BananaInsanity
BananaInsanity

This perfume smells clean, yet slightly deep and of course, musky.
I'm not much of a fan of this fragrance, purely because it's just not my taste. Although, if I were to enjoy musky perfumes in the future, I would go for one that was a bit more 'sensual and spicy', instead of 'soapy and sudsy'.

lilou
lilou

Very nice perfume : comfortable, powdery, clean and warm. You can't make any mistake whith that sort of fragrance. Good lasting power.

fath1ma
fath1ma

Actually..this is not my type.. :D but I'd like to have it just because so many compliment in my country about this. They said it was sexy, their man like it, etc...
And yes...I am not wearing it even once a week. Just once...wished I got compliment from my dearest man when I wore, but I did not ;) Well...If have more experience of TBS White Musk, I'll give my comment..again :D

georgester95
georgester95

I often wear this to bed which is maybe why I associate it with calmness and why the longevity issue doesn't concern me too much, but yes a very appealing scent all the same, even if it's not anything too jaw-droppingly exciting.

galthea
galthea

My "everyday" perfume. Needs to be used with body lotion, or other products to layer, otherwise the longevity isn´t so well indeed. Not surprising (as almost everybody knows it), yet feminine, simple clear scent - althought for this simplicity something you probably wouldn´t choose for theatre or premiére opening night, but perfect to take it for that garden party you´re planning on saturday.
And I must say, I´m just fond of the Body Shop products.

paraskevid
paraskevid

Beautiful scent, poor longevity! I wish it would last longer..

caydesugar
caydesugar

i absolutely love this smell. it is however a bit masculine. i think i'll purchase this but i'll only wear it when i'm alone for me cause the smell is sooo comforting and nice :)

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

The one an only Musk. The musk all other musc-based fragrances have to be compared to. Clean, aldehydic, powdery with just a ever so slightly touch of earthiness. Absolutely synthetic, but so good at the same time.

The edt is more feminine IMHO, but the oil is truely unisex.

A true classic!

PS: I bought my first bottle during a vacation in Singapore more than 20 years ago and travelled on to Bali the clean eartiness developed particularly well under that hot and humid climate.

bluestocking
bluestocking

nice scent, but I think it's just too masculine..
m

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

It really is just TOOOO overpowering for me. Musk has to be mixed up. if you want a migraine at the end of a day then buy this....

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I only got this because of the plethora of overwhelmingly positive comments about this, but I really (a thousand times) don't like it! I loved the 90s White Musk by Impulse and was expecting something similar when I got this, to no avail! It smells far too masculine and chemical for my taste. I'm a floral/fruity/gourmand lover and this one gives me a headache faster than you can say 'oh no'!

pureblonde
pureblonde

I first wore this after receiving it in a gift set for my birthday many years ago.
I've recently been re-introduced to it again and I have to say, I still really love it.
This is a gorgeous and inexpensive floral musk and I prefer this over Original Musk (Kiehl's) which was very much just soap on my skin. White Musk however has that something extra to make it a little more sweet and a lot more interesting. For me it smells more like a perfume as opposed to smelling like I've just stepped out of the shower.
Longevity is pretty good but this stays close to the skin which makes it perfect for work, warm weather or days when you just want a subtle yet lovely scent about you.

lara0905
lara0905

One of my lovely collegue used this perfum when I worked in London. I remember that cold feeling around her,and it was so unfrendly smell on her..and I just got tired to feel this scent on her day by day...and she had blond hair and blue eyes..

Now, few years later I really enjoy this fragrance...on me this is absolutely different: warm, sophisticated, delicate,deep, somehow elegant and innocent.I'm "dark-type", maybe therefore this scent is much deeper and toned on me.:)

Koukla190
Koukla190

when I first put it on, I didn't like it. Then as I started wearing it longer I liked it, it was this sexy, musky, clean, sort of powdery scent. But then as I wore it even longer, the smell started to remind of the smell inside a hair salon, you know that smell? Very cheap smelling, this is a noo.......

naheed
naheed

White musk is a soft floral scent with prominent musk in the background. First few minutes remind me of a cosmetics shops then it turns softer and smells similar to Jovan musk. It smells soft and lovely as long as it stays on the skin. Absolutely white and clean fragrance and powdery with prominent notes of musk and orris.

Will be great in all seasons but at the moment it's summer so would love to wear it all the time.

alicerombi
alicerombi

One of my best friends used to wear it in high school...Later I bought It but when I use It, It always reminds me of her and my high school time...I love It!I find It the best musk perfume!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I bought this when Body shop first came out in the 90's, I used to wear it in high school, it smelled so good, it doesn't smell as good as it used to, the formula is not the same!

sunnyshine
sunnyshine

White musk is the first perfume I ever wore. Age ten, eleven, twelve.

Every girl wore it back then in the country I come from, that's why it' ll always have a special meaning in our memories. Respect!

Louw
Louw

This is a nice, clean, feminine fragrance that is very musky but softened by a slight grassy note. I agree with the other reviewers that it smells more expensive than it is. It reminds me of Estee Lauder White Linen, but costs a fraction of the price. It has great staying power too.

Doesn't really suit me these days but I still love to smell it on other people.

melody85
melody85

I went into the body shop looking at fragrances and the salesgirl told me this one was very popular. I smelt it and thought that it smelt like old ladies. Did not like it at all.

I always thought it was too sharp and clean. Maybe I simply do not like musk.

Jazzy76
Jazzy76

it was my "totem"-perfume when i was at University :-)

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I own the perfume oil of this and I love it. I rarely wear it every day (I usually dab a very small amount on my wrists and behind my ears). It's a common smell as many would know and quite strong if more than a few squirts/dabs are applied to the skin which is why it must be used sparingly. It lasts a very long time on me and when I first put it on, I don't really like the smell. After an hour or so, I can't stop smelling my wrists because the fragrance has developed into something fresh and soft, much like clean linen to my nose. There is an underlying powdery sweet smell that I find very pleasant.

I heard that this pairs well with The Body Shop's "Vanilla" perfume oil and tested it out for myself - it really does work well! Try it out. :)

Siv55

Hello 1991. For me anyway. I stopped wearing this when a young man sat next to me in the pub garden, and asked me "Why do all girls smell of white musk?"
I felt crushed but he was right. Legions of us wore this. It was a fantastic sweet musky intimate fragrance, rendered boring and generic because it was the smell of the crowd. I started wearing all sorts of other things just to be different.
I tried it again a little while ago, thinking it was ripe for using again now it is not ubiquitous. However, it didn't seem to be the same thing. Have they reformulated it? Or is it my now aged nose?

Very similar to Armani Lei/she/whatever it's called. The gold one. Which is now the smell of the crowd.

My holy grail is to find something different and rare that everybody will love like these. I want the moon on a stick don't I?

Convict13
Convict13

Certainly no complex perfume, used to wear this a lot in my early 20's, it would suit a younger wearer.

hapiyogurt
hapiyogurt

I love this perfume. This brings back memories when I was in Grade 9. Whenever I greeted a friend or gave a hug, I got many compliments on this scent. Even my crush told me he loved my perfume, I continued to wear it but now it's finished :( The pricing is not bad for the perfume. Next time I'll go out and buy a new bottle. :)

saramariah
saramariah

So sensual and sexy and gives me a really warm and comfortable feeling, i just wish it would last longer, but it´s ok lasting (the oil) i put it on about 8 hours ago and i can still smell gentle vanilla kind of musk, loving it.

edit; the bottle (little round perfume oil one) looks exactly like the Japanese Musk Perfume oil though so now im unsure wich one i tested.. will have to go back and check that out :)

Checked it out and it was this one!

xpetra82
xpetra82

my teenage years perfume..no money-no power choise!
good but not lasting...

LaPetite
LaPetite

When i heard about this scent , and how popular it is , i was so exited to try it out . But unfortunately , i didn't like that much , to end up disliking , i was expecting so much (maybe too much) that i have been dispointed . It's too simple , i wouldn't say cheap because it's not what i think .

NicoleET88
NicoleET88

I have the EDT. It's very clean. Like freshly washed sheets and baby powder, but with a woodsy element. It's not some delicate little flowery thing. There's a certain strength to the fragrance.
I think it's sexy, in a "Get-in-my-bed-or-I-just-might-kick-your-butt" kind of way.

nancinha
nancinha

This review is for the eau de parfum...

I'm wearing this today and there's something so comforting about it. It kind of reminds me of the smell of lavender. I've loved this fragrance ever since I was a kid (it was very popular back then) but I was too young to use it. It's a classic... feminine, innocent, romantic, girly, but elegant at the same time. It lasts all day on me, and even the next morning when I wake up, I can still smell it. It's safe to say that the lasting power is better than a lot of other more expensive fragrances. It's gorgeous! :)

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

A friend of mine wears this as her signature scent, and it is perfect for her. She's very sporty, so this isn't too girlish. It is clean, mildly floral and soft. A good choice for tomboys I think.

tonni

silky,very warm and silky,you can spray it when you feel cold,warmer your feeling and sense.

TankGirl
TankGirl

I bought the perfume oil today and I must say that the first drop on my wrist was a warm strong smell that I really like. After the drydown, I was on the bus and I smelled something that reminded my nanny and I didnt knew who was wearing it. I remembered that my mom used to make jokes about her, because she was a ugly old lady that bathed herself on a aphrodisiac perfume that her daughter always buy for her in the city. Since I was a kid I always remembered really clearly this smell and I hated it because she was an old widow wearing a aphrodisiac perfume.
For my surprise, it was my wrist that was smelling like that. I love it but I have to take away from my mind that Im wearing that woman perfume! :P

The Body Shop WHITE MUSK perfume oil reminds me a lot of the opening of MA GRIFFE, as strange as that may seem. The very antithesis of simplicity, WHITE MUSK offers up an amazing array of notes so strong and at once both floral and green that even finding the trace of musk underneath it all is quite a challenge.

I recommend WHITE MUSK perfume oil to all and only those who love MA GRIFFE. A caveat is definitely in order to those seeking a clean, quiet, unadorned musk: this is not it.

Recentyly I was given a pressi of the Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil and I was so dissapointed. The last time I used it was way back in 2004 and the fragrance was much more distinct and stronger. The old white musk smelled of new cotten clothes and had a fresh quality to the perfume. Alas I think this perfume has been watered down and is just not the same anymore

guest_Jana
guest_Jana

The list of this fragrance notes must be a joke. Is it? Where is the basil, patchouli, vetiver and others in it? Have no idea... Have to check it out again. Was I smelling something else :)

Tonie65
Tonie65

I dislike this so much, it compelled me to do my first review! All of the different scents in this is in all of my fav fragrances. But, I worked in The Body Shop for years and at the time had a friend who wore this to death! Her car was a combination of white musk and marlboro cigs. Yeuch1! I'm tempted to test it again to see if I can put aside my differences and smell it for what it really is!

dancer
dancer

perfect! for young girls it a nice perfume. i wear it since i was 15. it the only perfume i have no bored. the only perfume from body shop that it worth.

andrevarx
andrevarx

Very sensual EDT, the scent is mysterious, very sexy and comfortable. Unfortunately it is too "hot" just to warm weather.

gigiletta
gigiletta

i hated this one.when i was teenage,everybody wears 'impulse deodorant' red color bottle.just same frag,heavy and cheap.

camillia
camillia

I can't stand it, it has the smell of a busy hairdresser salon. Synthetic and crude, not for my skin.

guest_ExtremelyDisappointed
guest_ExtremelyDisappointed

ComfyCat: I completely agree with you!! I'm so glad it wasn't just me - I was thinking I was the only one who noticed! WM has been my favorite for a good 5+ years now, and the bottle I bought 2 weeks ago is terrible. The scent disappears the instant it touches my skin! I don't understand how anyone can say this new version was made for a younger generation. It isn't made for anyone, since it doesn't smell like anything 10 seconds after you spray it.

guest_ComfyCat
guest_ComfyCat

I loved WM back in 2003, I bought the body spray and loved it, my mother and my sister fell for it too. It was pleasantly clean, soft and comforting in all seasons never heavy or cloying, but when i gave it a try the other day i found they had changed something in the formular, it lacks is staying power and feels sharper.

Red Rose
Red Rose

When I first tried it, I thought that it smells like burned plastic. I tried it again & glad I did so. It's sensual yet innocent, powdery yet not old ladish, cheap yet feels velvety & so good. It reminds me of how clean little kids used to smell. Thank you body shop :)

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

very clean and fresh and powdery.. after 10 years of wearing it (occasionally), though, it starts to be a bit boring.. still, a classic..

sari_vee
sari_vee

This combines perfect with many perfumes i own. It is clean, and my boyfriend loves it. ONLY IN THE OIL! very important. It is something to be enjoyed by someone that is close to you.

ChoctawMama81
ChoctawMama81

This has to be one of my favorite musk scents. It's delicate, subtle and has a wonderful powdery feel.

imoore
imoore

liked it a lot, so I asked for it year after year as a present from my relatives in GB since it is not available in my home country, but nowadays i had enough of the scent,
and it is not my daily choice of perfume any more, so glad to discover other perfumes

CherryLou
CherryLou

I have the perfumed oil. It smells wonderful, sexy, sensual, soft and clean. I like mixing the oil with a body lotion and wear it all over. Along with some floral perfume the combination is beautiful and you really smell good all day long!

Marisa36
Marisa36

Not for everyone but I like it. Smells like clean and fresh laundry. Also love wearing it to bed. Cosy smell.

DiBonD
DiBonD

It's a lovely one, but many people wear it. I don't wanna smell like others. I liked it back in junior high school, though.

Filiccia
Filiccia

A "little black dress" easy to wear.Classic but still elegant.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

wore this since 1985 when it was my first perfume at age 14! Fantastic memories on application along with a nice sexy musk which is ONLY worth buying in the oil formulation, the EDT is crap, quite frankly. I wear it to bed sometimes to wrap myself in some nostalgia!

luxlover
luxlover

It's fresh musk fragrance, although it's quite similar to Avon's Sweet Honesty. Light and an everyday scent.

aaguilera
aaguilera

the best perfume ever.. so refreshing and warm !

Jadetive
Jadetive

Lightly floral and musky, everybody should try this. This scent even fades away nicely, and it doesn't leave any weird smells on my skin as it fades. Unfortunately, this scent doesn't last that long, despite it being a perfume oil. Maybe because I'm living in a tropical climate. The lasting power of most perfumes (other than super strong orientals) tend to be poor. This is a scent I would wear to bed on a cold day. It's comforting and relaxing.

Pandemonium
Pandemonium

Clean and pure, smells a bit soapy. It's delicate and non-offensive. I love hanging out at TBS, just smelling everything, so I came across this. It's good for spring and summer. Rather an everyday fragrance.

KellyChrisp
KellyChrisp

I got the original Body Shop White Musk perfume oil on Christmas day when I was 10, it was such a dream, so special and now, the EDP spray does not do the iconic White Musk any justice. I may go and buy the perfume oil I have many fond memories with this perfume. Classic musk, just musk. not fussy at all.

chivis22juan
chivis22juan

omg, thanks to the lady that said it was amazing and now it sucks. i have been researching forever what happened to the original fragrance and couldnt find any info about it. i thought i was crazy cause everybody keeps telling me it has never changed, even SA at body shop. what a pity, it was my favorite fragrance and made boys drive crazy. do any of you know where to find the old version?

Gosha
Gosha

I agree with all the possitive comments. :-) I have always loved White Musk. It does smell more expensive than it is, it's very clean and pure, comforting and innocent.

truffles
truffles

This is really lovely. Unfortunately for me it has too many associations with the 80's because that's when I was at school and everyone was wearing it. It's just very innocent and pretty, warm but fresh and clean. If you're ever thinking of buying perfume for a young lady of perfume wearing age and you're not sure what to get I'd say this is a pretty safe bet. (Hey sod the 80's I might have talked myself into buying it again!). I personally think the oil version is the nicest. I did think it was rather a shame when the body shop changed the bottle some years ago too.
22 October 2008

milena
milena

I love musk and this scent is feminine and inoffensive, soft and sensual.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

While both the perfume oil and the EdP can get seriously overpowering, I have a long-time affair going on with the EdT. Very soft, light, sweet and powdery. I use it as a "comfort scent" when I feel like I want to curl up under a fluffy blanket instead of going to work. And yes, it actually does mix very well with other fragrances, such as bright flowery scents.
Come to think of it, I've actually never paid for this one; I keep getting little sample bottles in different TBS bonus packages.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Can`t find any faults in this light loveable fragrance. It`s ultra-feminine, sweet. And also sexy & innocent at the same time!! And so cheap too, great!

guest_VeronicaMGH
guest_VeronicaMGH

ORIGINALLY The Body Shop's White Musk Oil was AMAZING. It lasted forever and it smelled sensual. THEN L'oreal bought out the company and changed the formula. Now IT SUCKS!! This was the signature scent of my mother, my sister and myself. I received COUNTLESS compliments on the scent by both males & females EVERY time I wore it. Now, I can barely smell it as it does not last and it smells COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. This was once The Body Shop's #1 seller but then L'oreal decided to cut corners. This crap is the result!

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

I discovered this scent several years ago and swore off all other scents at the time, determined to make it my signature. The problem was this: it was way too boring after a few weeks.

It's light, clean, polite, sweet, and romantic, yet it's so linear it's really not a whole lot of fun to wear. If you're looking for a very basic feminine musk, this one's hard to beat; if you want a little complexity with your musk and something that says more than just, "I'm clean" - keep looking.

krishka
krishka

I like the scent especially the bath gell it is long lasting on the skin and layers well with all the other perfumes without overpowering them....

Sorry, I don't like it. It's not a bad stink, but it's annoying, artificial, headache inducing. I doubt it's such a complex scent as the listed notes say.
I smelt WM many years ago for the first time and I sort of like it. It was trendy and I bought a small oil bottle and matching bathgel and lotion. I got bored soon. I much prefered the vanilla oil, something I wouldn't wear today.
WM was all the hype as sexy scent. I think that over the years I've been so bombarded by this ubiquitous note both iN WM and imitations that I just grew fed of it! I don't like to stand close to people who wear White Musk and there are a lot. What strikes most is that people perceives this as warm and delicate and they often overdo it. I smell this like a punch or fast moving cloud that invades spaces of my brain and makes me dizzy. No good for me. I much prefer other kinds of musk.

ariadna
ariadna

I guess this perfume works with each persons chemistry.
It reminds me of a clean laundery aroma.It's classic and cheap.

Oh, the memories...this was totally what I wore in grade 10 and I still like the smell but couldn't wear it because it just seems too much like a teenager's perfume to me now.

anky
anky

Out of all the ingredients I smell only musk. Not that it's a bad thing though ;)
I didn't like it much as a perfume and started to use it as a deodorant, and it did a great job :)
The 30 ml bottle is empty now, think I'm going to get something else from The Body Shop.

alicektn

I had this in high school. Very lovely smell, I adored it. All I could smell was musk too. I still have some (in oil form) and use it whenever I feel nostalgic..

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

nice... but doesn't last. plus, i don't know why there are listed so many ingredients... to me it smells like musk; nothing more.

marie08
marie08

This is a nice musk that mixes well with other perfumes.

Cherub573
Cherub573

This is a fine white musk. I can't really complain about it except that it's ubiquitous/common. I wore it myself when I was 14-15 years old. To me, it's soft and inoffensive, sexy in a quiet way.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

Kind of cheap-smelling, but not offensively so. Best described as a bit flat and monotone. Reminds me of school...

essija
essija

Nothing great, but nice. Very musky good office scent. Probably wouldn't buy this one again..

flugeltje013

Okay so I tested it... It doesn't start to stink, it just smells like musk & amorito. But not strong, and the vanilla really comes out. So nothing special, I wish bodyshop would make more 'invent your scents'.

flugeltje013

Why did they change the bottle? My feeling about this perfume is that it's clean, reminds me (not in a bad way) of a design hospital... And this new bottle doesn't give the clean feeling. As simple, good perfume, and I was wondering, could it be possible to mix this with Rougeberry or something? Would give a nice touch. I will try this & let you know ;-)

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

Very sensual and classy.
But not one of my favorites.

jordin
jordin

My all time favourite evening perfume! Deep and very sensual fragrance!! The Body Shop also does this in eau de toilette but that one is quite strong, and you can feel the alcohol yaaak! :))

Allegra
Allegra

Soirdelune, so did every girl in Scandinavia too :) Simple, classic and nice fragrance but way too 80's for me nowadays.

soirdelune
soirdelune

Every single girl in the UK in the 1980s wore this fragrance. It was light, feminine and easy to buy with pocket money (ie cheap!). Can't believe they still make it. It's stuck in a timewarp! Fond memories, though.

coco76
coco76

soft, powdery feminine scent. very simple and beautiful and not too hard on the pocketbook either. smells more expensive than it is. My favourite musk and not too sickly sweet and 'kiddy' like the vanilla.

White Musk by The Body Shop 3.85 out of 5 based on 1490 ratings and 233 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop White Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Body Shop White Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Musk by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Musk by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.