Designers » T-Z » « Groups

White Musk Intrigue The Body Shop for women

White Musk Intrigue The Body Shop for women
dislike

White Musk Intrigue The Body Shop for women Pictures

White Musk Intrigue Eau de Toilette was introduced in 2008 as a darker and richer fragrance that stayed true to the rhythm of its predecessor White Musk. This edition is stronger and more intensive. Hot, pleasant, comfortable fragrance, it awakens all the senses of a woman who passionately paces through life. Suitable for cold days, autumn and winter, this fragrance is available as 30 ml EDT, along with the matching body products. It includes aromas of cinnamon, pepper and black currant, with the heart of musk, Bulgarian rose and heliotrope, and the base of patchouli, amber and wood. It is a limited edition.

Cinnamon Pepper Black Currant

Musk Rose Heliotrope

Amber Patchouli Woodsy Notes

White Musk Intrigue Fragrance Reviews

marenhjorth
marenhjorth

My mom used to wear this when I was young and now I wear it. It's such a comfy and safe smell to me, that's nostalgic and works everywhere. One of my all time favorites.

fieryriery
fieryriery

I only bought it once, in late 2008, since it was limited edition. It was discontinued. :(
I did wear The Body Shop White Musk for daily basis, but it didn’t stand very long. This darker version, The Body Shop White Musk Intrigue, is preferably a choice. It holds a very warm, sensual and mysterious scent you (kinda) wouldn’t want to wake up. Intoxicating. ;p

Blimunda
Blimunda

Unlike White musk, W.M.Intrigue is suffocating mixture of sweet fruity notes, powdery heliotrope and sharp musk. It has wide aura and massive staying power but to love it means to be a fan of aggressive florals, in my opinion...

doniazad
doniazad

it`s perfect ... i loved it

chance25
chance25

I love how this borderlines on being masculine on me, but as it dries it becomes a spicy, hot floral. I smell the white musk running thru, but all the peppers and cinnamon and rose make this truly unique smelling. On me this sort of smells like Prada's original version edp, which is very nice and luxurious feeling. I got my bottle for 7 bucks and I'm very happy w/it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Body Shop White Musk Intrigue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Body Shop White Musk Intrigue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Musk Intrigue by The Body Shop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Musk Intrigue by The Body Shop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Christian Dior Poison Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Gucci Gucci Rush Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Cacharel Noa Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Agent Provocateur L'Agent Estée Lauder Sensuous Calvin Klein Truth The Body Shop White Musk Midnight Iris Iris de Minuit Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her The Body Shop White Musk Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Christian Dior Dior Addict Thierry Mugler Innocent