Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Crown Park Royal The Crown Perfumery Co. for men

Crown Park Royal The Crown Perfumery Co. for men

Crown Park Royal by The Crown Perfumery Co. is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Crown Park Royal was launched in 1929. The nose behind this fragrance is William Thomson. Top notes are eucalyptus, neroli and lemon; middle notes are green grass and spices; base notes are nutmeg, cloves and cardamom.

Eucalyptus Neroli Lemon

Green Grass Spices

Nutmeg Cloves Cardamom

Crown Park Royal Fragrance Reviews

I have the original formula and it's amazing. Very spicy warm and grassy. The top really explodes with neroli and is warmed by spices. A very good cold weather scent. Spicy,woodsy, just beautiful.

Crown Park Royal is my first crown cologne for men. It was on sale then and I got a 50ml bottle with a quite low price.

It startled me at first, the strong and kind of harsh opening is so different from the impression i had with british colognes (ie creeds, penhaligons). The eucalyptus, clove and other spices mixed and it smells like lemony cat urine, thought just for a short while in the opening, it's still too much for my taste at that time.

It sit in my closet for one or two years. and at last I decided to try again. after this long time, it seems to change a little as well, much more mellow, less harsh, the once cat urine like concentrated smell now dilutes and presents in a more gentle way. Now I have a quite dry chypre scent with a heavy mossy/smoky base. It's like wearing a vintage heavy woolen coat in a gloomy cold london winter day, the scent gives impression of a kind of aloof, but solemn and elegant.

Crown Park Royal is beautiful but oddly dated, I'm drawn by it and fascinated by the aura it creates but the scent is belong to the last century and difficult find a place for it nowadays.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Crown Perfumery Co. Crown Park Royal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about The Crown Perfumery Co. Crown Park Royal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Crown Park Royal by The Crown Perfumery Co.. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Crown Park Royal by The Crown Perfumery Co. represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Caron Yatagan Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette The Crown Perfumery Co. Crown Spiced Limes Knize Knize Ten Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Caron Pour Un Homme de Caron Guerlain Mouchoir de Monsieur Guerlain Coriolan Guerlain Eau de Guerlain Guerlain Vetiver Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan Hermes Bel Ami Guerlain Chamade Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Guerlain Vol de Nuit Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Guerlain Jicky Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Maurer & Wirtz Tabac