Designers » T-Z » Aromatic « Groups

Green Tea Therapy The Healing Garden for women

Green Tea Therapy The Healing Garden for women
dislike

ozonic

Green Tea Therapy by The Healing Garden is a Aromatic fragrance for women. Green Tea Therapy was launched during the 1990's. The fragrance features green tea, floral fruity notes, musk, amber and mint.

Green Tea Floral Fruity Notes Musk Amber Mint

Green Tea Therapy Fragrance Reviews

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

This used to be my favorite when I was a teenager. I loved the green smoothness of this, and the little bit of fresh ginger in there. I would use this to wake up and perk up. They would sell large bottles for under ten bucks at the grocery store.

szilvihorv
szilvihorv

Used to be my best friend's signature fragrance in her early twenties. It smelled gorgeous on her, really soothing and relaxing. Bought a bottle for myself as well and enjoyed it while it lasted. Unfortunately I cannot find it in the stores anymore - or else I'd run off to grab another bottle. Perfect for grilling hot summer days when you need to go into direct sunlight a lot and feel thirsty in every five minutes. A life saver, almost.

bobekecske
bobekecske

In my highschool years I had the body splash/tonic version of the Ginger Lily and the Jasmine scent, adored both.
I had the deodorant version of this Green tea one and hardly ever touched it. I somehow always found it too fruity-sweet, not fresh enough. I guess I just don't like green tea scents to be on the sweet side.(I have no problem with black tea scents mixed with honey accords :))
Definitely not as fresh as the Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.

Ben's Aldehyde
Ben's Aldehyde

Memories of my childhood. My mom bought this for me.

Its green, sweet, floral-woodsy smell reminds me of jasmine tea and green tea ice cream. A surprisingly realistic low-cost fragrance.

endangrd895
endangrd895

Fresh and light with an undertone of mystery. A personal favorite.

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

Smells good!
Its so earthy!
I smell the fruity/green tea more though than the rest of the notes.
Its such a calming perfume!

Augustarina
Augustarina

I love this but it doesn't last long. I love the body wash even more but it goes rancid very quickly.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

yey, you've finally added this :) this is a great perfume. My first perfume given to me by my granny. Refreshing and kind of herbal, holds lots of memories for me

Green Tea Therapy by The Healing Garden 4.18 out of 5 based on 46 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about The Healing Garden Green Tea Therapy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about The Healing Garden Green Tea Therapy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Green Tea Therapy by The Healing Garden. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Green Tea Therapy by The Healing Garden represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

The Healing Garden Lavender Therapy Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Burberry Burberry Women Christian Dior Poison Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Givenchy Organza Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Yves Saint Laurent Opium Cacharel LouLou Chanel Coco The Healing Garden Jasmine Therapy Yves Saint Laurent Paris Diesel Diesel Fuel for Life Unlimited Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens Givenchy Pi Halle Berry Halle Lancome Hypnose Calvin Klein Euphoria Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow