Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

A*Men Gold Edition Thierry Mugler for men
dislike

coffee
A*Men Gold Edition Thierry Mugler for men Pictures

A*Men Gold Edition by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. A*Men Gold Edition was launched in 2012. Top notes are mint and lavender; middle notes are patchouli and atlas cedar; base notes are coffee, tonka bean and styrax.

Mint Lavender

Patchouli Atlas Cedar

Coffee Tonka Bean Styrax

A*Men

A*Men Gold Edition Fragrance Reviews

jreily88
jreily88

Same as the original. The reason behind the gold bottle was to commemorate the 2012 Summer Olympic Games.

Is the juice is same with the original silver flask?

601red

I am told that, it's the same juice as the original....

I tried at Macy's . Original on one arm, and the gold on the other.

601red

I am told that, it's the same juice as the original....

I tried at Macy's . Original on one arm, and the gold on the other.

andy84
andy84

Did they remove a tar note or it ramained the same?

themattsky
themattsky

This is the same fragrance as the original A Men.

Comandosav
Comandosav

Cant compare to original men as I tried it too long ago . But I bought it from harrods and the man at the store said it was the same juice as the original but fragrantica shows otherwise . It is a good fragrance sweet and. Not too strong it does have the caramelish dry down though. Just not sure whether it will be valuable in the future should I keep it or use it?

lucky-boy
lucky-boy

Wow!! Gold Edition!!!
Does anybody know if this is a limited edition or not?
I have to try this, but I hope to see a good change in the scent. Many of the past A*Men series had a lot of similar notes and you could easily understand that they're very similar (Original A*Men, Pure Coffee, Pure Malt). I don't like this type of production in A*Men series.
Come on TM, we want a good change!

A*Men Gold Edition by Thierry Mugler 4.37 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler A*Men Gold Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler A*Men Gold Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify A*Men Gold Edition by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of A*Men Gold Edition by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Dior Dior Homme Intense Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Creation Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Viktor&Rolf Antidote Dior Dior Homme Intense Paco Rabanne 1 Million Intense Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Creed Green Irish Tweed Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Burberry London for Men Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance A*Men Creed Virgin Island Water Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L`Homme Le Parfum Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Chanel Allure Pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme