Designers » T-Z » Oriental Fougere « Groups

A*Men Kryptomint Thierry Mugler for men

A*Men Kryptomint Thierry Mugler for men
dislike

The new limited edition of the masculine Thierry Mugler fragrance for 2017 is A*Men Kryptomint, its fresh interpretation with peppermint as the main ingredient. The fragrance is designed as a powerful "star" that instantly restores your energy. The composition opens with notes of frozen US peppermint. Egyptian geranium forms the heart of the perfume, while the base captures patchouli and tonka.

Available as a 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Mint

Geranium

Patchouli Tonka Bean

Booster

A*Men Kryptomint Fragrance Reviews

rmf1112

Its funny because one of the other frag sites only lets you vote on the bottle deisgn before its released. Its almost as if this site wants to stir up controversy with letting votes before its released so people keep talking about it. Hmm...

Molko
Molko

OMG, another A*men flanker, I need it now:)

RoyalPerez516
RoyalPerez516

Fragantica, you guys must find or HAVE a way to lock the voting for a frag that isn't out yet. This is just crazy!!

raysol37
raysol37

Is it going to be on the path of Eros. I hope bc I love mint fragrances.

RoseWick
RoseWick

The perfect example of how people RAVE for something they see that has a name on it. It's not even out yet and people from the Mugler cult are already hoping on it like it's the best FRAGRANCE EVER!!!!!
That being said, I will eventually get a bottle

yourfriendmarito
yourfriendmarito

I went to the Thierry Mugler counter in Montreal hoping to test it, they usually have the testers months before official releases. The sales associate told me that they had the tester, but that it was sent to another counter. Apoarently, there is only 1 tester for all counters in Canada. He states that Kryptomint in on the same vein as Ice Man. He was not sure for the date of release. To be followed.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Can everyone please just click no on the 'reminds me of' fragrances, this review will otherwise be misleading.

dmoman
dmoman

Can't wait to see the review on this and be a disappointment after so much hype on a fragrance that doesn't even exist yet.

moawiya.alanazi
moawiya.alanazi

where are the site moderators? this thing is not acceptable, people voting while the fragrance has not been outed is getting out of hand please find a way to fix this. Either reset the voting counter or figure a way out to only allow voting once the perfume has been released.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

47 love votes and it has not even started to be sold. Crazy funny.

warlockss
warlockss

I want it. Ive been waiting for something like this for a long time .I love mint.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I don't know if I'll ever smell this, but I'll sure watch reviews! I just get this feeling that women will be able to wear this with ease. I'm very curious!

siraog
siraog

WOW again. People are voting without sampling the fragrance. Please, find a solution to this.

I.D.Adam
I.D.Adam

Looks like the Mugler people are getting their spam voting into the bar graph polls. LOL

XLsizeNoodle
XLsizeNoodle

I seriously hope this will be crap, it's annoying to see people already say they love a fragrance based on how the bottle looks.

esteban747
esteban747

If you love the bottle just give your opinion on the review section.
A lot of people (including myself) look at the "love" "like" "hate" to see how many of you actually like/dislike the PERFUME NOT THE BOTTLE! Get it?

rmf1112

Lol at 10 people clicking that it reminds them of ice*man, although there is only one similar note.

It's like they said Both bottles are blue, they have to be similar! Lol

pericojovellanos
pericojovellanos

Funny how the complainers are all quiet when people start "LOVING" it early. If people "HATE" it before release they immediately get called "retards", "mouth breathers" and wish they would die.

But if the early voting is "LOVE" then no one says a thing.

You guys never cease to amaze me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler A*Men Kryptomint fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler A*Men Kryptomint, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify A*Men Kryptomint by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of A*Men Kryptomint by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Guilty Absolute Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport 2017 Azzaro Chrome Pure Zara Zara Man N 25º 36' 05'' O 54º 34' 07'' Zara Tobacco Collection Rich Warm Addictive Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum Lanvin Avant Garde Thierry Mugler A*Men Ultra Zest Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Thierry Mugler A*Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense Versace Eros Christian Dior Sauvage Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Nautica Nautica Voyage Carolina Herrera CH Men Prive