Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

A*Men Summer Flash Thierry Mugler for men

A*Men Summer Flash Thierry Mugler for men
dislike

A*Men Summer Flash Thierry Mugler for men Pictures

A*Men Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. A*Men Summer Flash was launched in 2006. The fragrance features patchouli, musk and woodsy notes.

Patchouli Musk Woodsy Notes

A*Men Summer Flash Fragrance Reviews

Incherpipstrew
Incherpipstrew

Doesnt last long??? 3-4 hours is long. Lasts all day on my skin. Smells amazingly fresh, like right after a shower. One of my favorite patchouli scents. Not many smell like this. Totally invigorating.

renperd
renperd

If you can tolerate the bite of an aromachemical that's like nails on a chalk board, you'll benefit from Summer Flash. It's one of those perfumes that smell very good on others, with pleasing projection and more than satisfactory longevity. If you're somewhat of a scent exhibitionist always fishing for compliments, Summer Flash would be a good investment. It does share the basic A*Men chassis, but can be cloying in a totally different way. Sharp instead of thickly sweet. I prefer the former. Recommended for a test drive.

kerrso99
kerrso99

I totaly agree with the man below. when you put it on it does have a fresh blast to it but while its on this chemical smell creeps up on you and is bloody awfull. it just wont go away, so in my opinion ,stay away

BIG
BIG

Mugler could've come up with better fragrances than this one. I don't know why, but this scent has a chemical quality about it. The drydown is sparkling and at the same time i get a bug-spray type of vibe from it. It fades away quickly.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

I bought a bottle of this a few years ago and was going through my collection and found this. I loved it when I first bought it but once I sprayed it on my hand and it was disgusting, i dont know if it has went out of date but it smelt rank.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

I don't find A*Men Summer Flash a long lasting fragrance. At least on my skin, it lasts for about 3-4 hours before leaving. Everytime I spray it I remember the smell of an inviting swimming pool...

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Yes it smells exactly like Ice Man. Fresh version of Amen, and its in the same bottle as Ice Man. Long lasting and really powerful.

eduardomm
eduardomm

this version lose the best notes from A*Men, but still a good option for the summer and spring!

Tarida
Tarida

This was the test version before re naming it ICE MEN??? It smells exactly like ICE MEN.

Daniel-el-unico
Daniel-el-unico

I bought a 3.4 bottle last week...perfumes by thierry mugler are my favorite..as summer is coming to my country , this perfume is highly recommendable for this season.
It is very fresh, and it doesn´t lose the base of A-men notes....powerful.I love thierry mugler perfumes...they are unique.

A*Men Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler 3.63 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler A*Men Summer Flash fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler A*Men Summer Flash, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify A*Men Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of A*Men Summer Flash by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee Thierry Mugler A*Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler B*Men Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Dior Dior Homme Sport Thierry Mugler Ice*Men Hermes Terre d'Hermes Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Creed Imperial Millesime Bvlgari Black Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Dior Dior Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Rochas Rochas Man Chanel Egoiste Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum