Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Alien Aqua Chic Thierry Mugler for women

Alien Aqua Chic Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

Alien Aqua Chic Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Alien Aqua Chic Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Alien Aqua Chic Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

The house of Thierry Mugler announces two new editions arriving on the market in March 2012. These are sophisticated, elegant and chic eau de toilettes that will bring the popular compositions closer to girls and women who prefer transparent editions – aquatic fragrances.

Both editions will not go far from the popular topic they are famous for, but will be more transparent and purified with aquatic accords.

Alien Aqua Chic is a new version of Alien, created of ginger water, lemon verbena, freesia, on warm notes of wood and amber. The fragrance can be obtained in 60 ml EDT flacons. Perfumer of the new edition is Dominique Ropion.

Ginger Lemon Verbena

Alien Sunessence EDT Legere

Alien Aqua Chic Fragrance Reviews

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

I just purchased this perfume at a discount store, soooo excited. I am quite a perfume colector. All I can say is Yes!!!!!!! I like this one more then the original Alien, it is a little bit softer and more feminine. I am in love. This is one of those perfumes that I just really see my self using for ever. I am in love. I do think that this fragrance more appropriate for night time.

LunaTaylor
LunaTaylor

Sorry to say I don't like this at all, I saw it on clearance because it had a broken bottle top and thought, hey if it smells good Ill pay...but I thought it smelled syrupy and over-ripe. I don't like lemon and I don't like super sweet florals so this is a big NO for me.

blue_belle
blue_belle

Yet another spritz from Mom; this one I didn't even know she had, and I wanted to try it because I've heard that the Alien flankers are good for those who can't wear the original.

For whatever reason Alien is horrid, metallic, and screechy on me but this is quite pretty. It somehow has an aquatic and earthy feeling at the same time, if that makes any sense--the freesia and ginger make it feel like a sparkling drink, but the base is dark even though the perfume is light. So perhaps a dry champagne cocktail? I don't think the purple suits this at all, this is golden and bubbly. What a beauty!

raunchy
raunchy

Mugler quality is unbeatable. Even the EDT are great sillage and Longevity. I tried some sample of Mugler, even not all scentare my taste, but quality are TOP!!!
Genius!!

cmlee22
cmlee22

i got a sample and it smells exactly like my bf's old cologne. D&G pour homme.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

I LOVE all Mugler fragrances! My favorite is the Violet..OMG! so delicious! and special..I also love this one..It's base notes are awesome! I think he is a genius..All of his perfumes are very original, unique and have staying power.

Rianna1
Rianna1

What a great surprise! This perfume is lovely and quite unique. I Think the review below me is spot on with the details. If you've been struggling to find a Mugler that suits you, give this one a try. I think you'll like it.

dad
dad

Oh, Alien Aqua Chic. My poor, misunderstood gem of a perfume.

I read a lot of comments saying this is a masculine spicy asshole (Okay, not quite, but. Still.)
Liking ginger is a must if you want to try this perfume.
Right upon spraying, you get Ginger Sprite. A few minutes later, it turns into a ginger root, pried from the earth just seconds ago.
After the dirty ginger phase (lasts only about 10 mins), you get Alien herself, although much, much lighter.
I feel like this is a GREAT alternative to an Alien EDT if what you are searching for is a more wearable day/summer version.
The ginger is what makes it work.
It adds an edge to it- makes it more than just watered-down Alien.
This is most definitely a power-perfume.
Spray it on when you're feeling cocky or particularly pissed at the world (in a positive way, of course.)
I love this perfume. Great for hot days (pretty much year-round here in Florida).
I feel like anyone of any age could wear this. It's pretty non-offensive if you aren't ginger-phobic, and the silage isn't overpowering like some Mugler perfumes can be.
Oh yeah, and the bottle is pretty stunning too.
This is my signature fragrance for a reason! ♡

leboblue
leboblue

I have both the 2012 and 2013 versions and while I prefer the 2012 (Ginger) to the 2013 (citrus) I want to pass on the info that when buying, make sure you are getting the correct one by checking the box for the date and the side panel for the description. I applaud this company for describing the frag. on the box as I was unsure how different they they would be. they are the summer sisters to the winter Alien original. I do love the newest one too (extraordinaire ).

loada82
loada82

It is a familiar to me.
I like perfume who is different.
But, i fid love the scent.

kateapple
kateapple

I was nervous to try this perfume, as I'd never owned a Mugler perfume before, and his perfumes have quite the reputation. I received this in a swap without ever having smelled it before, and I was pleasantly surprised. It's still sweet and a bit syrupy, but it's not cloying like Angel. It also doesn't last FOREVER. It's got great sillage and longevity, but you don't have to worry about smelling it on you for days. Despite its sweetness, it manages to feel very fresh. While it's heavier than a lot of the scents I own, it doesn't weigh me down. I've really fallen for this scent, and it's definitely worth a try- but it is quite a unique smell, so it's not for everyone.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I completely agree that this is a great lighter version of Alien. I wouldn't mind having this on hand for days when I don't want something too heavy, but I still want the fragrance of Alien.

robyn.racicot
robyn.racicot

Ended up returning this one. It wasn't awful, but the pepper was just too strong for my taste and never seemed to die down enough.

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

It reminds me a lot of a brasilian perfume called Madeira em Flor ( blossoming woods)by NATURA. This scent was discontinued but in hollidays they release it on limited edition.

suzan de haas
suzan de haas

Oh no... a Thierry Mugler smell that does NOT stay long on the skin. I am confused. Because the only smells which stay long on me, are Thierry Mugler smells. Also, the smell is not special enough to buy it. Same for his brother: Alien Aqua Chic 2013.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I have not yet been able to find a Mugler fragrance that I like enough to own (although Essence Absolue is growing on me more and more every time I test it). Alien came close, but it was still a little too much and didn't smell very good on my skin at first, so when I read that Aqua Chic is a better, lighter version, I thought this would be perfect to try. Plus I like ginger and love verbena notes. How could it go wrong?

Unfortunately, Aqua Chic didn't work for me either. I never got the slightly spicy "invigorating" ginger in the top, and the verbena seemed out of place on my skin. After about a half hour it really is just the same Alien as the original, just toned down quite a lot. It died on my skin almost completely within a few hours, though I am sure it would have lasted longer if it was worn in hotter weather. So for those who are fans of the original Alien but are hesitant to wear it when temperatures climb this fragrance is probably perfect for you.

I have a full 2.0 bottle, sprayed twice, available for swap if anyone is interested :) Please PM me!

HATORI
HATORI

It`s really fabulous !A lighter version of Alien with itself .

larita91
larita91

I don't really get it...I only get the citrus and ginger notes at the beginning, but only for five minutes. The notes lsted here has nothing to do with the original, but the smell is almost exactly like the EDT, and similar to the original Alien (however this is much more wearable, less cloying, less jasmine-into-your face, but beautiful, very floral, very sweet. Sillega is quite good, but not a monster, but the longetivity IS A MONSTER! Can't even wash it off! :)
If you like Alien, you are going to like this either.
If you find Alien a little bit too much, give it a try! You'll easily find yourself loving it.

Sweetiekitty
Sweetiekitty

Bought this at Marshalls for $39. I really like this. After an initial lemon ginger cookie cloud, you're left with a tamer version of Alien that is much more bearable in hot weather. I think it's a keeper!

janelle70
janelle70

smells like powder. not baby powder but a more refined, expensive talc. stayed that way on me til drydown around 12 hours. wonder where that ginger and lemon went.

kikiena01
kikiena01

This is perfect option for those of you, who like Lacoste Pour Femme, but think, that it is too strong. Aqua Chic is like the light, fresh and crisp daytime version vearable in spring time and maybe summer time. And it smells really almost the same to me.

GREETINGS FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

Smells powdery in my skin and dissapear in a few hours. Not a kind of fresh fragrance at all

tourmali45
tourmali45

Even though it's called Aqua Chic, this Alien doesn't have all those watery notes usually found in aquatics - lotus, melon, waterlilies. Instead I can definitely smell strong pink pepper note (and I'm loving it!), delicious verbena and delicate honey. Works beautifully with my skin chemistry, staying pronounced and full-bloodied for a long time, not morphing into a chemical mess (I was testing Tresor Midnight Rose on the other wrist, and it turned into something ugly pretty quickly).

funny creature
funny creature

Tell me, somebody, what is this mixture of notes that makes me think that perfume smells like lilac? Is it jasmine?
Generally, I like it, though it seems to simple; and I wonder how it will work by warm weather.

Alien Aqua Chic isn't so far off from the original. Jasmine and amber, are to my nose, still the most dominant notes, despite the added touch of ginger, freesia and lemon verbena.

Indeed, this is a fresher scent when compared to the mysterious and heavy Alien EDP. It's also a lot softer and thinner on the skin, perfect for the warmer weather.

The opening is slightly fizzy and spicy due to the ginger note. It works well alongside the jasmine and freesia, in keeping true to the signature Mugler style. Even though Alien Aqua Chic has had fairly mixed reviews, I think it's a decent Summer flanker.

The heart is a fairly straight-forward, fresh white floral blend, and the base features a rich and warm amber accord. It's light and flirtatious, less sensual than other Alien flankers.

I would definitely wear Alien Aqua Chic with a white sundress on a warm Summer day. It's refreshing and feminine, exactly what I crave during the hot season. The bottle design is also my favourite out of all the Alien range. It's so pretty and sparkly.

The longevity is not bad, but not great either. I got about five hours wear out of Alien Aqua Chic. It also tends to lose its strength after the top notes fade. It does require the occasional re-application to last you the entire day.

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

This is my first thierry mugler purchase! I never cared for Angel (now too generic) nor the original Alien (too strong for me), but this version is just perfect. I love the ginger, it has like a caffeine boost effect on my mood haha!....lemon verbena gives it a nice refreshing citrusy kick, and amber a touch of voluptuous/sensual feeling.

I find that it is a nice balance between different kind of notes without ever venturing too much in one category or another. Not too long lasting though and stays close to the skin.

Shimone
Shimone

I just got this and all I can say is WOW......this is absolutely beautiful IMO on my skin! This was a blind buy that was so very well worth it....

tabithacate
tabithacate

I like others smelt this at the Airport duty free when I was on holiday to Eygpt in May.
I love the original Alien but my best friend and my other friend wear it religiously and put way too much on. The recognisable scent of Alien is what puts me off it.
This is an Toilette Summer Edition of the original alien. I actually prefer it to the original myself.
You can still tell that it is Alien, but it is light, fresh and more unique.
It lasts a fairly long time, I wore it the other day to bed and could still smell it in the morning. When it wears off it smells more like a weakened down version of Alien which I really like.
Ginger is one of the top notes, but I cant smell ginger. I can definately smell the freshness of the lemon but not so much the ginger. They really do go together well in this perfume. I also think this is a more floral version of Alien myself.
It is perfect for summer light and not heavy like Alien can be. You will not smell this on other people for sure!
The bottle is also beautiful, this is a nice alternative of the original Alien but I think it is best for the summer. I will be putting my bottle away until my next Holiday.

hessa87
hessa87

I discovered this recently at the Duty Free counter. Years ago I really disliked the original fragrance Alien. However, with my recent obsession with the ever chic Courtin-Clarins girls (grand daughters of the founder of Clarins) I had to give Alien another try, since it is their favorite perfume. To my surprise I actually liked it this time. What I liked even more is this version. Aqua Chic.
The ginger is really a revelation. I feel more energized when I put this on in the morning (as I'm running late to class.) I love spicy woody fragrances, so it was just a matter of time before I succumbed to the grasp this perfume has on the fragrance aficionados.

Fun Fact: Both my mom and I are wearing perfumes by Dominic Ropion. Alien for me and Carnal Flower for her. (I started to pay more attention to the Noses behind the scents)

yjdiamonds
yjdiamonds

Is it bad that I prefer this over the original Alien? It's like a step up of Alien with new ingredients added into the juice. I can detect the ginger at first spray and it isn't those stinky ass ginger smell, but more of a sweet kind ginger smell. The lemon verbara probably made it sweet. Then the middle and base notes just brings back the original Alien. But overall, great flanker for Alien. Totes recommend anyone to get it.

alien baby
alien baby

I have steered clear of Thierry Mugler perfumes for years because they were always too busy and strange for me but this year i have discovered and fallen in love with Alien.
Aqua Chic was my first foray into Alien and i love the smell of this scent. light but spicy and complex, it is a perfect summer smell. Sadly it hardly lasts and i was half way through the bottle within a month.
I have now bought the original Alien and, while it does last a lot longer and is very similar, it is a tad heavy for high summer.
Update: So I bought the orig. EdP and the new Essence Absolue. I like/love them both but Aqua chic remains me favourite. I love every ingredient in this cocotion but it doesnt last long enough! a couple of hours is the max for me.
imo this should be reworked and brought out as a longer lasting full time flanker

kikinha
kikinha

Will have to agree with some people on that. The fragrance is somehow masculine. It reminds me of Eau belle d'Azzaro, from many many years ago. Fresh and ok, but with this gorgeous bottle, I would like something more girly ;-)

agiuliano87
agiuliano87

This smelled identical to alien only with a peppery tone to it.

BritXOX
BritXOX

Now it happend! First Alien I like! Didn't try it on my skin, but on a tester strip and from the bottle it smells amazing. I can still smell it.

To me this is different from original Alien, which I hate. So I'm very pleased this far. Gotta try it on.

sara123
sara123

تمامی عطر و ادکلن های عطر از فروشگاه والاسان خرید کنید .
عطر زنانه تییری موگلر آکوا چیک Alien Aqua Chic Thierry Mugler
فقط کلمه والاسان را در گوگل جستجو کنید.

samloves
samloves

Whilst going through Debenhams today this perfume caught my eye. Ok the bottle is gorgeous. Is it just me but it really reminded me of a watered down version of Jean Paul Gaultier, Classique EDT. A bit weak, didn't last very long and sillage was poor.

anneymn
anneymn

the pros- Fresh, clean, sweet, and a little spicy. The ginger has a peppery quality. I little bit floral. Towards the end it's a little woody and warm. Great for spring and summer. Shouldn't offend people. Lovely bottle.

The cons- It's light and isn't long lasting, couple hours on my skin.

I really like ginger in fresh perfumes, I prefer it much more then say 'water' notes. Maybe it's because of my love for gourmands.

krayonkid
krayonkid

My aunt is going to Germany soon, and although it's still a fairly expensive brand, any TM fragrance will cost a lot less to buy it in Europe, than to order it online. When she mentioned the trip, I immediately thought of Thierry Mugler and any perfume he made. Alien always intrigued me, and going through all the different flankers, this one spoke to me the most. The first thing my aunt mentioned when I specified what I wanted, was that the bottle looks very feminine.

Many people seem to have been fooled by the bottle's look. As laantjebanaantje mentioned, it's a very masculine scent. My main reason for wanting this fragrance is the design of the bottle, more than the scent itself, so the fact that it's masculine is an added bonus for me.

laantjebanaantje

This can be quite masculin indeed. I noticed this after a couple of wears.
It has a fresh masculin feel to it, but I like it. It's edgy and quite refreshing in the world of "clean" summer scents.
And I'm talking really masculin, not Muglerian masculin. Lets say Fahrenheit Dior masculin (pretty muh defines my idea of a masculin fragrance, since my dad used to wear it when I was a kid). Of course it's absolutely not the same, and the "masculinity" here is toned down quite a bit, but it's that kind of masculin. It's funny because I don't think that masculin feel can be pinned down to one note. Or a couple. It's something extra.
I do not think AQUA CHIC is "chic" after all, but it is very nice

MaggieKat

I just received my free TM Alien Aqua Chic sample, and it is beautiful, I love it. You can tell that it is related to the original Alien, it has that spicy floral feel to it, but much lighter.

tubita
tubita

Yeyyyyyyyyyy im so happy to add this in my collection for a really really cheap price!!! I saw Arnotts selling for 50 Euro and i only paid 25:D From Debenhams!! It is of course so similar to Its mother Alien and sister Eau de toilet but a lil bit different way. I read the reviews and they say it has no life but in my skin its staying more than 8 hours!! So its pretty good for light eau de toilet. In my opinion from all perfume house Thierry Mugler is the best about lasting power! I mean i love Chanel , Dior but they are not as long lasting as Thierry.I will def. buy original Alien for winter time.I love this stuff Mannnnnnnnnn:D

icingsugar
icingsugar

I think I prefer this to the original alien AND taste of fragrance which is the version I have. Its gorgeous and fresh and will wear well in the sun. I don't have this yet but hopefully Ill get it soon!

carinaro
carinaro

I love the original Alien but this perfume is 100 % masculine on me. Dislike a lot!

Migotka
Migotka

Various flankers of Alien and Angel carry different resemblance to the originals. I am not a massive fan of 'aqua' scents in general, so I was not really hopeful about this one, but when I tried it, I was realy disappointed...

This is really not Alien in any sort of way. It bears no resemblance to the original or any of its younger sisters. Bah, this is not even a cousin, more of an adopted child to the Alien family. It is very citrusy, sharp, with lots of flowery notes in the background. It is quite intense despite being a summer version, but it is intense in the notes I am not too fond of. It makes me think of Alien/lemonade version. Flowery and sparkling. I guess this will work for someone who found the original too heavy.

What it lacks it character, the scent itself is nice, but unlike the others, it does not have the 'it' factor that made me sniff my wrist, it sort of became one of very many summer fragrances.

The longevity and silage are average, not too bad on quite a warm spring day.

laantjebanaantje

This was quite the revelation for me.
I allways thought ALIEN was about jasmine, but ALIEN AQUA CHIC doesn't have ANY jasmine, but it is defenilty ALIEN. Hmmm...

Well, what can I say about this. I like it a lot.
I have not been an ALIEN-addict for so long and I do not know whether other flankers were better, but I don't have the money to track them down and buy them, so I make do with what I have.

And what I have, is this little perfume.
The opening is fresh and green. Very summery, but not beach-like summer. More like a sometimes rainy English (or Belgian) summer. The spiciness of the ginger adds some delicate warmth and juiciness to it.
As the fragrance dries down, the rain stops and the sun breaks trough with all it's radiant warmth, shining on the field and woods and evoking the oh so beloved woody ambery scent of the ALIEN drydown, though a bit sharper than the original.
In this fragrance I think the drydown is like the smell of warm, sunlit skin. Like having a picknick on a still raindamp field. Like taking a swim in a brook nearby.
It's like all things great about summer.
I do not know whether it would be appropriate to wear in countries with really hot summers, but here in Belgium it will do just fine, giving both lovely freshness and warmth.

The longevity isn't that great, but what do you want with an EDT légère? It was never meant to have the power of the original.

And the bottle is beautiful too! I thought those droplets were just for the commercial, to make it look more refreshing. But when you touch the bottle, you can actually feel them!
I love it, and I love that the bottle has two colours now.

starlight47
starlight47

OMG, I would love to have this fragrance!! I love love love all of the Alien fragrances by Thierry Mugler I have purchased.

I will have to check out the mugler store website.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I like this summer version a lot, and would say it's similar to the original Alien eau de toilette. The top notes are more refreshing, with the addition of spicy, juicy ginger, and a zesty citrus feel courtesy of the lemon verbena. The ginger and citrus are strongest in the first hour of wear. As the fragrance dries down, it smells quite similar to Alien EDT...if I have any complaint, it's that I wish the spiciness from the ginger laster longer. As for the fragrance overall, the longevity and sillage are very good.

In comparison to the 2011 summer version (Sunessence Or d'Ambre), Alien Aqua Chic is truer to the original and less sweet. I'm surprised that jasmine is not listed as a note...it definitely has that strange, intense jasmine accord that is characteristic of pretty much every version of Alien. Overall, I find it juicy, lush, spicy-but-fresh, and definitely suited to warm weather.

silesia
silesia

disappointingly it is not as good as I thought it would be. the scent doesn't smell young for me, more like for an old woman. gingerwater which is also contained in 'Kölnisch Wasser' (a disgusting eau de toilette which is used by old women) makes the perfume that 'old'. another disadvantage of this eau de toilette is, that it doesn't last long time...after 2 minutes the scent is almost completely disappeared. so, I wouldn't buy it again.

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Well it's ok but not WOW. It's kinda like a more floral version of the original, not too different from the sunescence version but instead of lemon smell you get light floral scent. Like I said,it is ok but I prefer the original or liquer version.

MaggieKat

I just requested my free mini from the Mugler store online. I hope I get it .
It sounds absolutely wonderful.

*sophi*
*sophi*

Alien Aqua Chic...L'eau de gingembre!
The opening is pretty similar to classic Alien( may be a bit sharper) but heart makes this scent different....it turns to fresh spicy floral...and i smell daffodils !!!A bit spicy ginger and lots of floral ..and sure this differs as another version of classic Alien....it feels lighter thiner ,watery floral!
It gives the sense of coolness and freshness more than classic Alien!
If you are searching for a summer and day wearing of your favorite Alien ,you will enjoy it!

Napper216
Napper216

Having tested it on paper, this just smells like a classier, more grown-up, less overpowering version of that "Hollister smell" to me.

It's nicely done and doesn't linger in your nose so you can't smell anything else for a few minutes unlike the Hollister smell... but it just doesn't really do anything for me. It's not nearly interesting enough a scent for my tastes.
I can't be arsed trying it on my skin if that's what it's like for me.

I've yet to try the original Alien, though, so I've no idea how much of a likeness to the original there is.

/unhelpful

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

I tested this today at Macy's and if you like the original Alien, I have a feeling you will enjoy this one. I personally thought it was just as strong, so far I tested this for 8 hours and I can still smell it! The freesias are a nice change to the jasmine that I am used to but it's still definitely Alien. The ginger provides a zesty clean, fresh feeling. In my opinion it smells very similar to the original alien. Which is great, so thumbs up! What can I say Alien is the best, I love the original and all special, and summer editions.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

this is ok.....watered down alien....alien is just nice and original ....better 2 stick 2 that..lol

Matildajr
Matildajr

Beautiful, it's been a long time since the days I wore Angel. And to tell the truth, I had been shying away from anything by Thierry Mugler. Just too burnt out from Angel! Then I smelled Alien Aqua Chic and fell in love! I get a very faint hint of Angel days gone by. But more like a memory than a focal point.

Well done, fresh fragrance that I'll be wearing through the spring and summer.

Shemakk
Shemakk

If you are looking for something bold and confident...this is it. It is refreshing and mintyy...but it is very different from other perfumes in the market. If you want to try something different with hint of Menthol, this is a great perfume.
I cannot stop smelling myself…it’s amazing.

To me this really just smelled like watered-down Alien. I expected more from this special edition. I really don't smell ginger, lemon verbena, or freesia. Even if there was ginger in the opening, there was no trace of it after several seconds. The heart is pretty much solid (albeit light) jasmine. There are so many other flankers of Alien that are better.

estheroutenaar
estheroutenaar

It starts off with ginger, which makes it feel really fresh and spicy at the same time. I don't really like ginger in fumes, but in this one it's just enough. I think Mugler did a great job on this one yet again. It's very Alien, but it's watery. Does justice to it's name, and is exactly what i expected from it. It doesn't last as long as we're used to with mugler's creations, but has an average longevity and sillage. I sprayed it on my sleeve, and on there it lasted for 3 days. Definitely for summer as a refresher for the hottest days. I like it!

chowchow41
chowchow41

When i tested it you get the ginger in the opening witch gives a litlle spicyness to it but fades quickly. Then i get a hint of verbena and freesia. The drydown is soft amber with woods. This edition is to soft for me. After one hour its almost gone and get tiny bit of the scent. I asked my husband if he could smell it, he had to sniff my neck and he hardly could smell it. I think its more close to the skin. I prefer the Sunnesence Amber edition wich is more longlasting on my skin. This is really light, eary and aquatic.It its not for me. I already spritzt Alien edp on my skin to detect the notes that i love of its original. Its not worth my money.

Alien Aqua Chic by Thierry Mugler 3.93 out of 5 based on 319 ratings and 59 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Alien Aqua Chic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Alien Aqua Chic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alien Aqua Chic by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alien Aqua Chic by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.