Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Alien Eau Luminescente Thierry Mugler for women

Alien Eau Luminescente Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

Alien Eau Luminescente Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Alien Eau Luminescente Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

Alien Eau Luminescente is fragrance for women launched in 2008. This fragrance is introduced as a spring and summer edition composed of Tiare flower, mandarin and white amber. It is captured in a bottle reminiscent of topaz gemstone. It comes as 60ml (2 fl.oz.) EDT. Alien Eau Luminescente is created by Dominique Ropion, the creator of 2005 Alien.

Mandarin Orange White Amber Tiare Flower

Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil
Alien Eau de Toilette

Alien Eau Luminescente Fragrance Reviews

ceecee474
ceecee474

The only other Alien I've ever smelled is the leather one, which I liked a lot, but this one is amazing! I sprayed on a sample this morning and it was like true aromatherapy...had been in a nervous and stupidly agitated mood for no apparent reason, sprayed this on liberally and instant euphoria.
It's bright, floral and just uplifting. Have to find a FB. Can't do without this now.

sjam3295
sjam3295

Intriguing salty-sweet, citrus floral - strong tiare; the mandarin fades after a while and the amber starts to warm up the scent. Not great sillage on my skin, but long-lasting, 10+ hrs.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

Has a little bit salt, spicy smell, strongest note is amber without a doubt, after you can smell saltiness from tiare (which I don't like). Too strong spiciness, these perfume needs some notes which may add freshnes. Gucci guilty clone, exactly the same.

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

Fly spray

melange
melange

This is so positive, feminine and uplifting, like a pretty spring/summer day in a bottle! I really love it, but cannot get over the fact that it's very short lived on my skin - 60 to 90 minutes only :(

Edit: I have put it aside for a few weeks, and used it only today. I was surprised how underwhelmed I was, especially remembering how much I loved it! Is is possible that it works much better as a promise of summer than in the really hot weather?

anadrianna
anadrianna

Im running out of mine Alien L., so if you have an offer, dont hesitate to contact me!

purrz11
purrz11

This is so cheerful and bright. The opening is a burst of fresh oranges tinged with a drop of honey. After about 10 minutes I smell orange blossoms and more honey. Finally, an ambery jasmine. Warm and still cheerful. It's really like sunshine in a bottle ( a beautiful bottle at that)! The longevity is great. It stuck around for about 5 hours which is phenomenal for me. The sillage is strong but no one in my office choked when I reapplied right at my desk. This will be my "happy day" scent.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

I adore Alien perfumes.

This one, in a unique orange topaz solar bottle, exudes a positive energy, charged with mystery. It really can be worn at any time of the year - durind day and night. It is softer than original Alien.

Top notes: mandarin orange, pink pomelo
Heart notes: white amber, tiare flower
Base notes: citrus and honey

xox

Bettany87
Bettany87

My first fragrance from the ALIEN line and I just love it! ALIEN LUMINESCENTE is a great way to get to know this line of fragrance, this one is fresh and highly appealing.

It's one of the most beautiful scents I have ever sprayed on my skin! I get the citrus/fruity note on first spray along with a very subdued sweetness from the floral and amber notes. Then it dries down lusciously lingering on the skin ... soft and sweet like a whisper.

Wow! I am ready to dive into the world of Thierry Mugler's ALIEN fragrances!

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

Wow! I just got a bottle a few days ago and I can't believe this is a limited edition fragrance.

Alien Eau Luminescente is complex but is one of the most agreeable Mugler Fragrances. And yes, I agree with the previous reviewer that if you like Ma'Dame, you would love this.

Eau Luminescente is a fizzy citrus fragrance. Like squeezing orange zest into soda water. Very refreshing, slightly spicy fragrance. Great for summer--good lasting power with decent sillage, without being headache inducing. A perfect warm weather scent!

takeasniff
takeasniff

Just tested this today and it kept reminding me of Jean Paul Gaultier Madame. It is by no means the same but similar in style. It has a fresh citrus smell but also a dryness to it the same way Madame has. I didn't purchase it because I already have Madame and to me this is too similar in style today I wanted something I don't have already. If you find Alien too strong then this one dries down to a much lighter version of the original Alien. This one is sweeter too. This one is perfect for summer but I think it is not safe to just buy without testing on your skin because I think it behaves like Alien it changes a lot from first spray and might turn musty on your skin because it has the same foundations as Alien so if you couldn't wear that because of skin chemistry this one may be a no go as well.

Lovely bottle very citrusy sweet on first spray. As it dries the smooth jasmine shows up but it retains the sweetness. This one lasts a long time I find but that is just my experience. Unfortunately this one is limited edition which I cannot be bothered with because they are always the ones I really like and then I can't get them anymore so I didn't purchase it.

1nov
1nov

not bad ... I won't buy again ..

CHOCAHOLIC
CHOCAHOLIC

Well, this one was my choice for the summer of 2008. Having the ALIEN EDP during the cold months of winter and adoring it, I thought that this summery version would be a nice alternative.
Of course, it is lighter than the initial but it is still heavy, too intense for the summertime. It also includes something too strong, in a big concetration that gives me a headache(maybe orange or citrus, I cannot define this). As much as I wanted to like it, I just couln't bear this overpowering smell that was proved to be completely inappropriate for the hot summer we have here in Greece. That's why(and regardless of the beautiful bottle which is impressive and a piece of art), I gave it to my older sister who found it amazing.

karisma2011
karisma2011

Well, i would like to have this on tap please!!!!

Remember getting lots of compliments on this one! I was told they knew who entered the room without even looking! It used to be my signature scent couple of years ago, had few bottles which are now history...

And as always, best fragrances come in limited editions or are discontinued, and im veeeeery frustrated about this!:((

Mr Mugler, if u read this - please, please bring it back!! Thanks in advance:)

melodi
melodi

absolutely warm summer scent . its not heavy like the original alien its fresh and younger . which reminds me of the smell of warm tanned skin in the summer its sunny and fresh and not to haevy and warm like the original one .im in love with this one but its not much long lasting .. :(

tiffanykimwagner
tiffanykimwagner

I can smell a lot of orange in this one... It is a bit overwhelming, but I like it still...

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

I Love all Aliens, this one is magical! Too bad its only a summer realease I would buy this over and over again.

zvoncica
zvoncica

My favorite Alien tested till now. Luminiscente is vivid and sparkling scent. Quite similar to Alien EDT, except here the dominancy is taken by mandarin orange. They also share common feeling of creaminess and comfort. Though not listed here, I believe that they both have vanilla note in drydown, making them less fresh and more sensual scents.

Luminiscente has good silage and lasts for several hours. Think it may appeal to followers of The One, and Rose the One by D&G. It is easily wearable and uplifting scent. Enjoy.

rainydays
rainydays

I'm smelling it now after about five hours of having it on. It's imilar to the original Alien, but maybe not quite as heavy. I was searching for something for hot summer days, and I don't think this is it. It's too intense. That being said, it's definitely not bad... I actually like it. I'm not much of a floral lover, but this one is spicy and radiant, with a topnote of grapefruit (love grapefruit). It's mysterious and earthy. But when would I wear it? Perhaps in the fall...

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Intensely warm rays of sunlight engulfs you entirely as dews of citrine and woody based notes politely evaporate into a smooth, warm silky sarong. A warm breeze blows against your awaking mind. Can you feel it?

The notes that I picked up on my wrist are refreshing, sweet mandarin, a light hint of wood and laced jasmin.

A beautiful perfume to add luminescence to your day.

Sugarcoats
Sugarcoats

Ahhh..Wonderful bottleee!!!!eeeee...I love it. It's amazing. I accidently sprayed a bottle of this and it was a bit too much :O (it was my friend's and she said I could test it out)and I was immediately obsessed about it. I didn't know it would be that delicious! Mandarin orange is so yummy!

dina
dina

Pure jasmine in a bottle. The top notes might be a little sharp. But the perfume settles more subtly. Nice option for jasmine lovers. Didn't last long on my skin, though.

why they've made this re-edition?!it smells exactly like the original alien,maybe just a little bit milder and with a drop of orange note.
whether you're a fan of alien or not,this won't be a great treasure.
if you like original Alien,it has no innovation.so you can still use your original one,without taking a look to this one.
if you don't like the original one,probably this is not good for your nose neither.it still has the overwhelming smelling that can make you nervous after 5 minutes of smelling this strong sweet perfume.

sky76sky
sky76sky

I cannot echo these rave reviews because it just doesn't suit my skin.

It is similar to the original (all about the sweet jasmine) but where there was depthy woods there now is lightness & tiare with a slight watery-fruity-tangerine. All this would be just fine if there wasn't an overly bitter tang & a strange cooking-oil/car parts whiff to it! It must be my skin :(

The same bitter note is overdeveloped on me if I use Addict, but to a lesser extent. I love slip-streaming Addict wearers in the street, so I can imagine this works well on others. Not one I will be using again - but what an amazing bottle!

Trinity
Trinity

A couple of days ago I received my much anticipated " Alien Eau Luminescente" :-)

After opening the box I was finally able to hold this intense orange bottle in my hands – what a joy! - It is like holding a peace of heaven in my hands! The bottle is just breathtakingly beautiful! It appears like there is an inner light shining trough….truly mystical! No wonder the fragrance is called "Eau Luminescente"!

After admiring the bottle for a while, I finally sprayed some small amount of this heavenly jus on my wrists. Immediately I was taken by its fruity & flowery playfulness! The Tiare flower and Mandarin dancing a seducing dance togheter….which later on will be joined by a soft, warm vanilla and the solar amber.
The typical "Alien Jasmine" is there too, but much softer and smoother than in the original "Alien". All is just relaxed, joyful and happy! The colour orange just fits perfectly into this scenario – it is sunshine in a bottle!

Right now it is raining outside and the temperature has dropped from yesterday's 29c to today's 17c….nothing unusual for my country and for this time of year. But wearing this fragrance makes me feel all warm and happy – vacation is just around the corner and all is fine and alright.

"Alien Eau Luminescente" is a real mood lifter and truly divine fragrance! This will be for sure my most favourite fragrance all summer long and I will definitely wearing and enjoying "Alien Eau Luminescente" for autumn and, if there will be any left, for winter as well. I can highly recommend this gem!

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

This is a desert alien...there's no spacecraft. It fell to earth and wandered under the sun, till its skin glowed golden with sand and heat and shimmering air. The scent changed when the alien followed a breeze from the south where flowers grow. It hasn't reached that place yet, but when it does, the echo of mandarins and amber and island petals may well persuade humans to love it. Without a word, the alien is gently persuasive.

Does it persude me? I don't know. So simple, perhaps it is too simple for my skin. I will definitely try it again.

juliane
juliane

i received my blind purchase today and must say it was a good one. it smells alot like the original alien to me, but a bit younger. Fresh is the wrong word for this perfume, because although it's a summer edition it is sweet and has this warmth of alien, a sunlight like warmth, which reminds me of the smell of warm tanned skin in the summer. the citrus notes (orange and mandarin) aren't fresh at all, they make it just a little bit more flirty. on the whole it's a warm summer scent, it smells expensive, it works for all ages (i'm 22, but i think on my mum who is over 50 it'll work the same) and it reminds me abit of those hawaiian tropic tanning oils (in a very good way). It was a great buy, because i found the original to mature for me... the bottle is beautiful, too. it looks like a neo art deco design with it's articulated edges and surfaces, this crystalline character must be the signature design of Mugler.

i got sunessence in my store today and i have to say...although you can tell it is an alien, i find it very different from what i expected. i have to say i love it all the same!!
x

Tarida
Tarida

Can anybody tell me does this smell simular to the brand new ALIEN SUNESSENCE? I know it is available in France.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I just got my beautiful bottle today and I got a totally different impression than what I have read. I got next to no citus or fruit. Definantly it is similar to Alien. It is lighter and the Tiare flower is what comes out the most on me, which I LOVE! Its almost tropical. Dries down creamy vanilla with a tiny bit of musk. YUMM!

Innocent
Innocent

This is Alien fresher with loads of oranges. I would have bought it if I didn't hate the fruit. Plus, I prefer the original Alien bottle.

sfsassy
sfsassy

I loved this one too. I don't have the orig. Alien. The bottle on the cosmetic counter called to me. I tried it and it was a total impulse buy....but a good one.

Carla
Carla

Thierry's second version of the Alien series is a "scentual" success. It's a bit of heaven on earth. If this were to truly be an alien scent, I can only imagine the wonderful scents on the planet from which it originates. Unlike it predecessor, Alien Eau Luminescente
promises an enlightening insight of the unknown atmosphere in a down to earth matter. The lightness from the floral aroma is there to savor and the golden veil of the mundane amber is worth it's weight in topaz as depicted in the beautiful bottle. A universal luxury fragrance that will brighten your world!

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

This variation of Alien perfume is more luxurious and balanced better than the first edition on my skin. Freshness reflects the high class and Tiare flower conception mixed with citrus chords gives the ultimate elegance. I've tried the first Alien edition several times, and I prefer the orange successor as a softer and more suitable mixture for me.

Beautiful, bright, so optimistic, sunny and joyful!!!! One of my favorite editions in this year.

I really like Mugler's game with shapes, colors, shades and glass, so I could call this edition the Sun among his "stars" :)

liat
liat

Great perfume. Not too heavy or light, really balanced and fun. Why are they never on sale around here?

Silvery
Silvery

Very good. Very good. It's similar to the Alien, but a bit more fruity with the mandarin notes as it was mentioned already. Fresh, but still lustful for me. Interesting and exciting perfume :) I like this one, but maybe I like the original Alien even better.

guest_guest
guest_guest

For me, Angel is too strong and Alien is too sweet. But Alien Eau Luminescente smell so fresh and mild sweet. That's what I's lookin for. I just bought it yesterday. Wow!

perfume_lover
perfume_lover

This is really nice and not too strong compare to the first Alien. U can smell the mandarian notes.It fresh and unique.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

My friend used to wear Alien and everytime I smell it it just reminds me of her, it's extremely sexy. This is aslightly lighter fruitier version when it's first sprayed it smells like the original alien as does amen pure coffee with the original amen. But once it dries in it has a more sweeter tang.

amanda
amanda

its smells very similar to the first alien. a bit more floral, but as i liked the first one i like this one too.

guest_lala
guest_lala

i can hardly wait for it to arrive to my country. alien is one of the best perfumes ive ever smelled, i hope it will be at least as good as alien was

guest_love it!
guest_love it!

My mum gave me two free samples of Alien Eau Luminescente and I love it. My hubby commented on it (unusual for him) and today in a store in Glasgow
a lovely gentleman asked what perfume I was wearing!!!! My nine year old daughter (never holds back on giving her opinion on ANYTHING) said "thats the nicest perfume youv'e ever worn mum"

Alien Eau Luminescente by Thierry Mugler 4.04 out of 5 based on 194 ratings and 42 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Luminescente fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Alien Eau Luminescente, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alien Eau Luminescente by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alien Eau Luminescente by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.