Designers » T-Z » Leather « Groups

Alien Les Parfums de Cuir Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

leather
Alien Les Parfums de Cuir Thierry Mugler for women Videos

Thierry Mugler is launching new limited edition collection Les Parfums de Cuir ("The Fragrances of Leather"), which offers new editions of Angel, Alien, Womanity and A * Men perfumes, coming out in October 2012. This collection celebrates the twentieth birthday of Thierry Mugler perfumes. For the occasion, four new interpretations of the famous fragrances enriched with natural extracts of leather are presented. This concept combines haute perfumery and the traditional craft of glove making and perfume craft.

The new fragrances are made by soaking the original compositions in natural leather for four weeks.

Alien Les Parfums de Cuir becomes even more fascinating, enveloping and deeper with notes of amber, which takes the character of leather so it feels like suede, surrounded by dried fruits.

The feminine editions are given new and unique bottle design, while the masculine one retains its original shape. Each scent comes with a logo on the cap, which marks the 20th anniversary. The fragrances are available in Eau de Parfum concentration.

Jasmine Leather

Woody Notes Leather Dried Fruits

Amber Leather

Alien Essence Absolue

Alien Les Parfums de Cuir Fragrance Reviews

Eesa
Eesa

I love this fragrance! The notes I smell the most in this fragrance are leather and jasmine. It's VERY long-lasting, especially on clothes. I sprayed some on my sweater, and 8 days later the scent was still on the sweater the next time I wore it! My mother-in-law complimented it right away when I wore it to visit. It's a very pleasant, elegant, easy to enjoy fragrance, in my opinion. Also, the bottle is just so gorgeous. I like it better than the original Alien.

shivabglr
shivabglr

I find this Alien edition quite fresh, but not so much,
just enough to make it wearable when it's warmer,

it comes from the fruity notes I guess, and they smell soft and innocent,

this is the only Alien flanker than I would use the word 'elegant' for (though I love the original Alien and the other flankers),

just the other day I went into a leather shoe and bag store, and when I walked inside, this amazing waft of gorgeous soft leather caressed my nose and was so relaxing to smell,

needless to say I smell the exact thing in this perfume,

jasmine and amber here are much more subtle than the original Alien,
actually I smell the jasmine only in the beginning and then on my skin it's a soft amber-y leathery and fruity goodness,
unlike Alien which keeps the jasmine (sometimes laundry detergent smelling on me) all way through to the end on my skin,

and I love that it's not too sweet (for me) like Alien Essence Absolue,

this perfume is very long-lasting, but I find sillage to be rather soft, which in my opinion is what it should be with a scent like Alien,

perfect and mesmerizing

♡♡♡♡♡

P.S
I agree that this must be suede,
because when I compare this note I'm smelling in Alien Cuir to the one used in Angel Cuir, that one is unmistakably the animalic leather, while this is very soft and quite creamy and sweet

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

The leather in this blends with the jasmine and sandalwood for a very labdanumesque profile in the drydown. Very, very nice. I own Alien Essence Absolue, and love its incensey floral vanilla heart, but Alien Parfums de Cuir may be my favorite version of Alien. Oddly, I'm quite ambivalent about the original version of Alien, but the flankers seem to agree with me quite well. Silage seems to be on par with the original - I sprayed once on my wrist, touched them together, and for a good hour was amnosic to it because it was so strong my nose became saturated. Once it settled, I could smell it again, and it is quite lovely. I'm very impressed with this fragrance overall, and am very, very happy to have added it to my collection. A++!

archivist

I've come back to this after a few months to re-test, and I still find this a very rich and full jasmine without any indoles, on an amber base. If there's leather here, it's the same stuff that is in TF's White Suede - more of an idea of leather than the reality of it. Maceration of leather strips in the juice or not.

I love this!!! Thank you Germany for the lovely gift!!
I don't get much leather,more a smooth velvety, suede vibe, the scent is smooth. Rich , boozy yet not overly heady..it is similar to Taste of fragrance in my opinion, although it is richer. Great amber/ jasmine combination. Mugler does it so well!
The drydown is to die for.. This is more feminine than the Angel version which is dry and intense..this is rounded in a delightful modern way.
Very attractive!

archivist

I watched the documentary short about the parfums de cuir, watched the perfumes being soaked in vats full of gorgeous pieces of rich-looking leather, and drooled a little bit. I am a big fan of supple leather in fragrance - not whips and chains leather, more like cognac suede leather. Bottega Veneta leather. And Alien is my only works-for-me Mugler, while very different from my usual scents, so this was on my wishlist and I was thrilled to receive it in swap.

I wouldn't have minded some more skank in this scent, more natural notes - more leather for sure, maybe a hit of animal to remind us that it used to walk around? Even if just in fantasy/synthetic form. This is way less leathery than even my relatively demure suede/leather scent love (Bottega Veneta) and like (Cuir de Lancome). Seeing those strips soaking in the leather made me think this was going to be some serious new leather seat smell. I'll have to try it again without expectations in a few days and see if I can appreciate it for what it is instead of lamenting that it is not as I'd thought it would be.

Ferdinand66
Ferdinand66

I tried this beautiful creation by the design house of Thiery Mugler today at The Bay Mugler boutique counter and I thought I was in heaven. It's one of the most exquisite perfumes that I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Very simple, yet intelligent and complex in its composition.
Alien Les Parfums de Cuir is like smooth & exquisitely aged wine or smooth liqueur. When you've had a taste of it, you will not stop wanting it. The blonde suede, jasmine, woody amber, and sweet fruits is just sooo lovely to sniff, you won't stop sniffing your skin.
This perfume is pure 10+ in my books and one that I will be adding to my collection very soon.
Men, women and all you perfume lovers, if you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing this gourmandesque leather concoction of bliss make it a point sometime in your life to do so or you'll be missing something amazing!!.

caylarhene
caylarhene

I love this perfume. I think its a lot better than the original. I get this big hint of vanilla and leather on me. A sweet leather.not to over powering but it will last all day. I get a lot of nice compliments on this one. This is a very classy type comfy cuddly perfume.very mysterious and sexy too.
Lasting power and sillage 10/10

Scrilla
Scrilla

I thought I liked Alien Essence Absolue until I met Les Parfums de Cuir. They have the same sexy envelopping qualities. My issue with EA has always bean (harhar) the vanilla. My skin amplifies vanilla and EA dried down to boring old vanilla too quickly.
Now take that sexy jasmine/amber essence, add a little spice and a thick dried fruit accord and we have a winner. A sexy, comforting, cuddly, strong, long-lasting beauty.

elusivek
elusivek

I got a decant of this in a bottle split. To be honest, I didn't think it was going to be THAT much different than Alien. After all, Alien liquer was very much like the original, just a bit more subdued and with a boozy/ambery edge to it.

However, as I opened the package, this intoxicating scent rolled out and mesmerized me. Turns out the perfume had leaked a little and I ended out getting some on my fingers while trying to clean it up. It smelled so amazing,I fell for it instantly!

First the jasmine was carried out by this mouthwatering fruit blend that was both sweet (not syrupy) and tart. It was the kind of scent that immediately brightened my mood. Then oh, it just got better!

While I was still infatuated with the opening, something along with the softness of suede but the warmth of warm and worn leather, enchants and sweeps me off my feet. After which, I'm floating on a bed of amber kissed wood.

In the end I was left with the lingering slightly sweet jasmine infused amber and more prominent wood (sandalwood maybe? It's a dry wood, no balsam notes) plus a wisp of an exotic spice subtle and fleeting enough to not totally recognize.

I've never experienced a scent that grabbed me out of the bottle like this and it was confirmed once I wore it - instant love. I immediately procured a bottle of this limited edition beauty. I also have to say, this particular bottle is my favorite design of the Thierry Mugler collection.

Dino Napoleão
Dino Napoleão

Alien Leather is perfect for anyone who loves Alien but would prefer a more discreet version, with less projection. The fragrance opens with notes of leather that resemble suede, which lasts a few minutes before Jasmine arises and prevails. The great moment in Alien Leather is the opening, after a few minutes it settles and dried fruit appears, but not too sweet, rather a delicious fruit aroma. Amber emerges slowly closing the olfactory journey. Guys who enjoy floral fragrances could perfectly use it. Staying power is consistent with Thierry Mugler fragrances, 10-12 hours.

matty64
matty64

Oh my, what a perfect creation!

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

One of my favorite Aliens. If fizzy citrus Eau Luminiscente is suitable for sweltering hot days, this leather version should warm you up at night. Alien cuir is jasmine, amber, and velvety suede. It is as longlasting, but not as loud as the explosive Jasmine bomb that is the original Alien. This is denser, more animalic, but sits closer to the skin. Refined, luxurious, and feminine with a mischievous twist. Can be unisex too. Think of this as Alien in a precisely tailored menswear inspired suit, perfectly hugging your curves without revealing too much.

TillyWave
TillyWave

The Leather Alien: predates the Absolue Alien, but is not as old as Big Mama Alien, the Original. Somehow it has the solar accord of Alien, a lot of vanilla like the Absolue, and the Punishing White Jasmine of the entire Alien race. Leather Alien has yet to mature because the leather is more of a soft Suede, with a hint of woody dried fruits, and amber in the base. The Other Worlds of Bandit and Azuree Leather are not evident here. Like the Alien Family, Leather Alien is fairly linear, all notes are fighting for attention, wears extremely strong, and smells fabulous.

Kayse
Kayse

Sumptuous Christmas spice Alien housed in a gleaming amber jewel bottle... Definitely worth a test!

sunnycocoloco
sunnycocoloco

I found this at TJ Maxx for a pretty good deal and was so excited to pick it up! It had a gorgeous bottle and I was intrigued about how strong the leather note would be. I love a leather note in perfumes (i.e. MAC MV3) I thought I was going to love this... but sadly, to my nose, the jasmine and fruit notes overpowered everything else. It did last for hours, but it wasn't as leather-y as I had hoped. It just wasn't my cup of tea and smelled a bit too "old" for my age and for what I'm used to; however it would probably be very appealing to others. What a bummer! It went back to the store. The packaging was beautiful, though, and came in a luxurious leather pouch.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

This smells just like the original Alien except instantly you can smell the leather...oh my..the jasmine is slightly toned done in this one but that maybe a go for most..this is the first time besides Eau De Shalimar that i can handle the leather...EDS has a slight leather i don't know if most detect but its in there very slight to add to the perfume..this perfume you get it from the beginning perfectly but it is so well done i can handle it and i love it..Oh my do i detect a beginning leather lover??Nicely Done!

bubbles
bubbles

I can't wait to get this!! I couldn't pass this up, I found it for $39 w/ shipping! On the Mugler site it's $88! It's been awhile since I've tested this but, I remember really liking it but not wanting to spend the 88 dollars + tax! So sometimes it helps to wait, usually I don't have the patience, but I am trying to cut back on my perfume buying, it's soo hard , especially with this website helping us feed our addiction :)

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Alien les Parfums de Cuir shares similar elements with the original except for the leather, but emphasizes on different compositions. While the original focuses more on jasmines and amber, LPdC has a much drier woody drydown. The dried fruits blends well in the sweet mixture of jasmine and amber, but the difference with the original is detectable. Like the other two from Cuir collection, the leather doesn't seem to stand in the front but melts in the whole scent and create another dimension.

I'd recommend it as an Alien with a much drier base, a floral fragrance with a hint of sweet dried fruits and woody texture.

Germany
Germany

OMG I love this one! My love has started with alien essence absolue and taste of fragrance. Now I am addicted massively !
This one is heavy , in fact it is the heaviest one of all of them so far. I smell lots of leather and I am not a fan of leather, at least that's what I thought . It's soft sweet honey fruit drenched leather melting in the sun , I stayed away from this now for a few months, never even gave it a chance because of the leather accord, but boy was I wrong, I am so curious now what comes out this fall , wow what's next? I am a little worried though that all those flankers may stop since Thierry left the perfume aspect . He said he would still give advice if needed. Oh I hope so , as he is so fabulous. I am tempted to get the angel version as well , I didn't smell it I though. May go back tomorrow. This frag comes in a leather sack like a nugget of gold.

janelle70
janelle70

oddly, the first thing i smelled was the basenote leather -- execution was lovely... after 2 hours i thought i was smelling vanilla but as i see, no vanilla here so it must be the amber and dried fruits together...? it was a warm scent but surprisingly did not feel "warm" in our tropical climate. a like for me, but i still am intrigued about testing alien classic... hard to find in the philippines...

mystica
mystica

I haven't tried the original Alien, but I liked this! A very strong, enchanting fragrance! I am certainly adding this to my wish list.
I also need to say that I didn't smell Jasmine much, but this is rathery an ambery fragrance. Sophisticated and recommended.

Dragon St Charles
Dragon St Charles

Everyone has done a great job of describing this fragrance already. I'd just like to add that I am NOT a fan of the original Alien - not at all. It is too much Jasmine overload for me, however I love and I mean LOVE this one! It's the leather. Tempers the scent somehow and makes it really work for me. I can't seem to get enough of this GORGEOUS scent, however I am fine if you don't buy any because it's limited edition and I don't want them to run out ever ;)

laantjebanaantje

I bought a bottle of this a few days ago and have been able to experience this fragrance a little bit more (and not surrounded by all the different smells in a perfume store).
First of all: the bottle is so gorgeous! The claws that hold it remind me of an Alien bottle and the back of the bottle, where the claws meet to form a star is very Angelesque. But it is far classier than any of those two bottles. Only complaint is that because the bottle has a lid (and a beautiful one too!), some of the juice leaks out (because the lid pushes the sprayer down a bit when the bottle is closed) and that causes the writing on the leather tag to vanish.
The opening is your typical sharp dusty Alien jasmine & (dried) fruits but as the fragrance develops I get an almost buttery quality underneath the sharpness of the opening notes. This stays so through the entire life of the fragrance, causing this version to be the smoothest version of Alien (except for the deep rich Alien Essence Absolue).
I don't think I'm getting any leather. I'm not really familiar with leather in fragrances, but I do know what real leather smells like and this is not it. If there is any leather in it, it's a soft buttery suede. I do get strong notes of dried fruits and a nice juxtaposition of the dry woods and the buttery suede-like amber.
In the drydown I smell the most gorgeous scent of human skin. Slightly salty, slightly animalic and soooo smooth and touchable. It actually reminds me a little bit of the drydown of Alien Sunessence Or d'Ambre (the pink and gold bottle).

What I said in my previous review/comment, this is a less purple Alien, so if you like Alien, but you're looking for a more versatile, office friendly version, do try this. However, if you're looking for a big chunk of raw animal hide, you'll be sadly disappointed.

evesoho
evesoho

I sampled this while searching for the Alien Liqueur I didn't find. I don't like Alien and Alien Absolue, because I'm sensitive to heavy jasmine and heavy amber as a combination. I rarely like leather, either.

So it's safe to say that Alien de Cuir is different from what I usually wear, I stick to the floral and chypre families. It's also... very beautiful. Not as strange as its counterparts in the Alien line. The drydown smells superbly of creamy amber and a leather blanket, or the inside of a (real, lived-in, not for display) tipi. The jasmine adds just enough femininity... and the fruit isn't meant to sweeten as much it's meant to evoke nature... the mood is unique.

I can see myself wearing this in the stables, out to the pasture, through the trails... on horseback. Except that I don't ride much anymore, and certainly not on dates. When I was younger, there were some English riding instructors, Alberta cowhands, and other horse lovers with whom I spent some very nice times. I wish I'd had this to wear while riding, rushing through air.

I might consider wearing this to a late-summer semi-casual, nighttime bbq and campfire. I can also see myself wearing this for any outdoor activities around Halloween and Christmastime. Or, rather, sitting by an evening fire *after* any outdoor activities.

If I were someone having a hot and heavy relationship (and I mean *really* hot and heavy, like 3 times a day hot and heavy) I would wear this perfume in the thick of it.

Come to think about it... I think I'll buy Alien de Cuir as an affirmation... And make my circumstances fit my perfume.

Update (6 weeks later): I tested this a couple more times, because as I said it's a different perfume from ones I usually wear and love. The second testing left a very dry impression on my skin (once in a while white flowers can do this to me) - to the point where my mouth felt parched. For the third testing, I asked the SA to spray the bottle away from me a couple times before I applied it to my skin, and it was better. Except that I'm not sure if the quality of Alien Cuir is high enough for the price it asks ($106 CAN, before tax) for just 30 ml. More expensive than the Chanel fragrances available at the same store! I'm still thinking about buying it. The pricetag isn't a total dealbreaker, but it has prevented me from buying it already. I love the scent for its own sake, so I'm trying not to think about how it's a "limited edition" because then I might feel a little like I'm being hoodwinked by a marketing tactic. Always, whenever something is too expensive for what it is, I don't buy it. Thierry Mugler is causing me some undue stress, lol!

Update (9 weeks later): I bought it! I saw a sign at the store for a Thierry Mugler Customer Appreciation Event, that included gifts, desserts, and a $10 discount on your purchase! That was all the incentive I needed!

laantjebanaantje

I was very surprised to see this fragrance today in the mall. It was the first time I saw it, but I'd been looking for it for quite some time. There was barely anything left in the bottle, but I managed to squeeze a spray out.
And I loved it.
I think it has a very salty aspect. Not aquatic salty like Womanity, more of an animalic salty quality. Original Alien already shows such saltiness on my skin, but here, it's intensified tenfold.
I could smell the dried fruit quite good, but aside the salty vibe of the entire fragrance, I couldn't really detect any leather.
Actually there's only one way to describe this fragrance properly and that's by calling it a non-purple Alien.
It has lost all the bright purple flashiness of the original. This is an Alien completely suitable for every occasion. An office Alien.
It's very very beautiful, but not as weird as the original. Mind you, I love that weirdness, but Alien Les Parfums de Cuir is more elegant, more sofisticated, more understated and more wearable then original Alien.

Monikakaka
Monikakaka

Very distinct fragrance as described in its name - Alien. However this one with an extra depth that of leather overtone because original Alien was matured in a vat containing fragments of leather for four weeks. It has a new unique bottle which comes in a small white leather pouch. In my opinion it should be called an Alien Elixir. Silage is heavy (7hrs<) & longevity is long lasting. One of my favourite fragrances.

phyrexianc
phyrexianc

YES! Where the regular Alien scent is okayish but doesn´t really do the trick for me, this one certainly does! I´m a great fan of leather scents, and this one isn´t toned down or overwhelmed by aldehydes, as so many other leather scents for women are. It just has more to it than the regular Alien. It´s not just Alien plus some leather, it really has more depth. I´m going to get myself as many bottles as I can afford before this special edition is sold out. Strongly recommended!

Oooh and I almost forgot: the bottle is very pretty (as you can clearly see in the pictures) AND is packed in a luxuous leather pouch. Love it!

lisarad
lisarad

Beautiful and deeply mysterious. That is what Alien Leather smelled like on me. Gorgeous soft jasmine, not overly sweet, not overly powerful, just soft lilting flowers dancing around me. All tempered with a grounding bit of earthiness. While I like Alien, I LOVE this one. Delightful.

passionata20
passionata20

30. october 2012

Out of all three versions of "Cuir" line this one os my favorite this year. Last year "Angel the taste of fragrance" has beaten them all, but this year this one is the winner!!!! I am not a fan of original "Alien" since it has a very haevt jasmine note, but this version is lovely! I do smell a bit leather in it, and it is just right in here (on the controray i wish they would add more leather to the other two fragrances). And this one is a creamy-candy-bright syrup!. Amazing, just amazing! 2 sprays last over 20 hrs on my skin, and sillage is still going very strong after all this time, just like you have sprayed it recently. To me this smells even like a "aline essence absolue" with ligth leather note added! Very close to that IMO! This would be a must have on my christmas list!

qqdeliquorish
qqdeliquorish

smells less clean than the original alien, similar to the original but enveloped in some kind of yummy apple pie a la mode + liqueur concoction... mmmnn i can't stop sniffing myself

and YES... 1 spritz will do ya... and each spritz lasts 24 hrs

Francop
Francop

I tried the scent in Debenhams Manchester and was blown away immediately by the strong leather notes which give Alien an even darker edge.

In all three phases of the scent, you can distinguish the leather that enhances the jasmine and amber notes.

The longevity is monstruous (nearly 24 hours) and the sillage is also very good.

I am really glad I bought it as it will be a like a nice jewel in my collection.

The bottle is like a glass jewel and the leather pouch that keeps the bottle dust free is also unique and very catchy so run and get one before this limited edition of Mugler`s 20 years in perfumery runs away from the shelves...

Big Thumbs up!

sweetgirl

this is the one for me over absolut...this is less sweet on me and more leathery fresh floral warm and sexy...the absolut...is just sweet...so since i have taste of f..version..im rollin with this...this is the bomb!

sweetgirl

i love this....i might have to get a bottle of this and absolut version...its a hard pick..they both are nice on me...this version seems to pick up more jasmine and florals with the leather...but its so divine!

sweetgirl

this is very close to the taste of fragrance carmel version...its just more balmy and suede like..smell...very nice , smooth sweetness....and he alien absoul. is a cross between this and the carmel taste version...but...THE TASTE OF F..VERSION IS THE BEST!..ABSOUL- IS NUM 2...THIS IS NUM 3....

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

This is most dark alien out of all of them. It should have been called Alien Noir instead of Alien Leather. The intense leather brings forth a very strong note to this Alien, not sure if I love it in comparison to the original which is amazing. It's nice though, there is something sexy and seductive in this fragrance that I cannot pinpoint. There is also something that reminds me of pheromones like a second skin or sweat in this Alien probably the leather. (I know your thinking that probably sounds nasty! But it was not the case this strangely good) But when it is on you it is not as intense as the Original Alien. I would wear this around someone I would want to lure into the bedroom. It has a nice dry down though the intial was the strange part, then it is very smooth. I tested it today, so I am going to try to test it again before I decide. I suggest you try this one before you purchase though. I am glad that there are so many varieties lately to Alien. My only problem is I can't seem to venture out to other fragrances because I am constantly recaptured back to all Aliens and have to have all of the editions. I am addicted!

jonr951
jonr951

I REALLY like this one! But, I think I much prefer the original, the Taste, and the Absolue. The Alien Leather does last longer on me than the Angel Leather so I give it that. But, I like the Angel Leather much more than the Alien one. The Angel one is the only one I see myself getting but if you are an Alien fan, definitely give this one a try! The bottle is beyond cool! : )

t for two
t for two

I have it!!!Here i thought that it will be sold in October and it is here in September (Canada). I had ot have it! Mr.Thierry Mugler you are a genius! Love it, soft , yet strong verry seductive! Yes, there is similarity but this one is sooooo good! Love leather ,love flowers and love gourmet fragrances! All in one! I have the lequier, salty caramel and now this one!Oh, the bottle is to die for, claw holding the bottle and it comes in a nice box and leather pouch. I might buy also Angel .....

orchid_84
orchid_84

I wasn’t expecting to see the Parfums de Cuir line when I stopped by my local department store today (in Canada), given that the release date was noted as October. Nonetheless, there they were. The rendition of Alien was my favourite.

There is indeed a prominent note of leather, although not as strong as in the Angel version. In Alien Parfum de Cuir, the leather note is blended smoothly with the amber and jasmine such that it comes across as deep, warm and unified. I would agree with the above description that this feels like suede specifically – rich, soft and comfortable. What I love about this version is that it emphasizes the dark woody notes in Alien more than any other version I have tried. It’s drier and more animalic than any of the other winter flankers that have come out in recent years (Absolue, ToF, Liqueur). I also find it a bit salty, in an appealing way.

That bizarre, medicinal “solar” accord that is characteristic of Alien stays around through the whole fragrance. The original gives you a sharper medicinal blast in the beginning, which gradually fades out; this version retains that unusual deep scent for the whole duration, except that it comes across as more smoothly blended in with the other notes. Despite the fact that it is dark and elegant, it has a cozy feeling as well. I wouldn't call it a drastic departure from other versions of Alien, but it has certainly taken the fragrance in a direction I like enough that I may well pick up a bottle. It projects and lasts like a typical TM fragrance.

The bottles in this line are amazing in person. It’s hard to appreciate from the photo, but the metal claw around the bottle comes to a slightly sinister looking point at the bottom (the bottle stands on its side). It suits the fragrance well. The bottles are also small enough (30 mL) to give the impression of a precious amulet.

Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Thierry Mugler 4.45 out of 5 based on 250 ratings and 39 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Alien Les Parfums de Cuir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alien Les Parfums de Cuir by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.