Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition Thierry Mugler for women

Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition was launched in 2011. Top note is jasmine; middle note is cashmeran; base note is amber.

Jasmine

Cashmeran

Amber

Alien

Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition Fragrance Reviews

lizzie81
lizzie81

This is definitely not the same as 'Alien'. I too bought it thinking it was just a smaller size of the original but actually I scored because I think this one is even better! And I love the original too. I sprayed them both on today just to make sure. The original has a slightly harsher note that is missing here. This one is softer, more well rounded with a warm sand like note added which hides the harsh washing up liquidy Jasmine that is very much in the foreground of the original. Love them both but this one is my fav. I do wonder if I will be able to find it again though when this one is finished :(

The only down side to this one over the original is that I don't think it is as long lasting, melts into the skin more.

chowchow41
chowchow41

At first i thought it was a travelers edition but i have read people saying that the notes are different. And indeed. Its soft jasmin and the cashmeran makes it smooth. Its really lovely and indeed great size to take with you. It lasts about 6 hours and then slowly fades i really enjoy wearing this one.

gamabarbosa
gamabarbosa

Excellent, one of my favorites in Winter

ChloeGhost
ChloeGhost

Very Long Lasting And Strong Smellign (In A Good Way)

shoreshells
shoreshells

As Innocent stated, I too bought this as a purse spray, refillable. I didn't know it had different notes. It might explain why I like it more than the original Alien. It's a beautiful fragrance.

Innocent
Innocent

I have this and it was sold to me as a travel fragrance, I didn't know it smells any different to the original. The bottle had a plastic cap if tainted by the alcohol from the perfume might change color and become patchy. but that's besides the point cos the fragrance is fantastic! I love the sweet heady fragrance of Alien - this remains my fav perfume of all time.

Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition by Thierry Mugler 4.59 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Alien Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Thierry Mugler Womanity Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Dior Poison Dior Dolce Vita Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Thierry Mugler Innocent Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Thierry Mugler Angel Givenchy Organza Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Versace Crystal Noir