Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Angel Caprice de Star Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

cacao
honey

Angel Caprice de Star by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel Caprice de Star was launched in 2007. Top notes are jasmine and bergamot; middle notes are honey and red berries; base notes are coumarin, patchouli, vanilla, caramel and dark chocolate.

Jasmine Bergamot

Honey Red Berries

Coumarin Patchouli Vanilla Caramel Dark Chocolate

Harem
Miss Varens

Angel Caprice de Star Fragrance Reviews

anettelove
anettelove

O yes, this is the smell to wear when you feel like a strong sexy woman who's not afraid to be sexy! It's loud and very dominant. I love it. Makes people look at you. Wonderful for a Vegas vacation

carolcabbagerose
carolcabbagerose

Wearing this one today and must add I am thinking gorgeous, sweet, soft and yet fresh. Changing my parfume everyday is the best, I actually get to smell what I am wearing. Keep wearing the same one for a week I loose all signs of it on me!

guest_yerling
guest_yerling

I love this fragance because is sweet, when I use all Thierry Mugler, but when use Caprice of Star I am very happy I am Tha Queen of Saba old people question ho is parfum? for me not is boring, love the dominant scent, is my prefer for ever, congratulation.

minty
minty

very strong, so sweet, chocolate or some kind of sweet smelling tobacco. it is so long lasting. everyone asked me what is the name of parfume I was wearing, when I use caprice. Men like it very much. But it is a little big boring because of it's dominant scent. I adore it when I first start to use but not prefer now.

Angel Caprice de Star by Thierry Mugler 4.24 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Angel Caprice de Star fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Angel Caprice de Star, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Caprice de Star by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Caprice de Star by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Womanity Thierry Mugler Angel Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Thierry Mugler Alien Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille Dior Hypnotic Poison Guerlain Jicky Dior Dune Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Prada L`Eau Ambree Dior Miss Dior Cherie Lancome Hypnose