Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

cacao
honey
caramel
Angel Etoile Mystique Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

Angel Etoile Mystique (Mystic Star) is a limited edition of the Angel perfume launched in 2003 and presented in French glass bottles of deep purple color and black velvet boxes. Only 9300 copies are available worldwide and each copy is numbered. It contains notes of caramel, honey, amber, cognac and cherry. It is available as perfume extract in bottles of 30 ml.

Amber Vanille Mexican chocolate Cherry white honey Caramel Cognac

Angel Etoile Mystique Fragrance Reviews

patrick-fragrancelover
patrick-fragrancelover

In a word, stunning. Etoile Mystique leaps away from the original Angel's blast of patchouli, fruits, and - at times, on certain people - sickly-sweet aroma. Initially, Mystique opens with a beautiful and controlled vanilla that is balanced with amber, honey and very slight hints of the cognac to come. Sweet, yes, but not at all overpowering. Soon, after about two hours, the magic really begins. Mystique warms up and truly releases the satisfying cognac and caramel, along with the cherry. Absolutely incredible. This scent is rich and developed, with no single note spoiling another. It's boozy but not "alcoholic" and intrigues with sensuality. Lasts and lasts, never spoils, and never fails to satisfy. One of my favourite interpretations of Angel. A family member owns one of these precious bottles - I've been guilty of dousing myself on occasion. Not once have I regretted doing so, and I don't think I ever will.

jovejove
jovejove

This extract is like an angel met a siren. Smells gorgeous, but very potent, which at times is good and bad. Can be a sweet voluptuous song or the deathly shriek of a siren demigod.

DomizianoA
DomizianoA

DIVINE!

smilekyle
smilekyle

My god, this sounds PERFECT. I literally love every note in it. Whyyy did this have to be limited edition? Damn you, Mugler.

beatrix75
beatrix75

ok me too i want this !

ecerusen
ecerusen

i wish i could reach this perfume, i really love this perfume's pyramid

t for two
t for two

Pure heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it! I actually was on Angel night , and i won it !!!We get together in The Bay store (store in canada) and it is a special night of Thierry Mugler fragrances.This was the top prize !
Simply delicious!!!!!

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

looks absolutely delicious! :) all my favourite notes in one bottle :P yummy

Angel Etoile Mystique by Thierry Mugler 3.83 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Mystique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Mystique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Etoile Mystique by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Etoile Mystique by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Thierry Mugler Angel Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Givenchy Ange ou Demon Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Escada Escada Magnetism Thierry Mugler Alien Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Rochas Alchimie Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Thierry Mugler Innocent Chopard Wish Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Versace Crystal Noir Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue