Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Angel Etoile Seduisante Thierry Mugler for women

Angel Etoile Seduisante Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

cacao

Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel Etoile Seduisante was launched in 2011. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are peach, passionfruit and apricot; base notes are patchouli, vanille, mexican chocolate and caramel.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Peach Passionfruit Apricot

Patchouli Vanille Mexican chocolate Caramel

Miss Varens
Nirmala Limited Edition

Angel Etoile Seduisante Fragrance Reviews

Hellita
Hellita

I have gone and bought myself a bottle of "Angel Seducing Star" and after testing it I'm so glad I did!

I have had my on and offs (mostly offs) with Angel in the past, loving it on others but not being able to wear it myself (due to skin chemistry, I guess). But then, after I got pregnant, I smelt it on someone again and I was like a moth to a flame! After that I was craving its bitter sweetness and I had to have it for myself! I've heard that a pregnancy can change your preferences in many things, so voilà! I am now an Angel fan!

Since I've loved a fragrance before and then later on getting sick of it, and also in fright of my love for it disappearing after not being pregnant anymore, I thought I would be smart and buy the tinyest bottle I could find, hence the choice fell on 15 mls of "Angel Seducing Star". The juice inside is to my nose exactly the same as the original Angel EdP as it has the same lovely development on skin. If you love Angel and need a cute travel size, go for it. Dark, musky and beautiful!

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Chowchow41's review is spot on!

I am obsessed with Angel in all shapes and forms, and the original one is my signature. This one is more chocolaty to my nose. Rich chocolate, cacao and lots of patchouli - dry and sandy.

As usual, the bottle is really cute. I can recommend wearing it with Angel EDT to give a more fresh, peachy touch. (or the other way around; to make Angel EDT more rich and cacao-like)

Really love it, hate that my bottle is so tiny. If you like Angel, you'll probably like this one as well.

Another materpiece from Mugler <3

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

The one note that sticks out for me is passion fruit, which I absolutely adore. I bought my mum this as her Christmas, as the original Angel is a little strong for her, and we both love this version. When it comes to the Angel family, I describe Seducing Star as her slightly timid sister.

chowchow41
chowchow41

This is a limited edition in 15ml. It is soft with the patchouli softened and the chocolat is slightly powdery. I get a tiny bit of bergamot and a bit of peach and then its lovely chocolat. When i sprayed it on my skin it reminded me of The Taste Of Fragrance and i checked the notes, the only note that is left out of this Seduisante version is the cacao. So if you want a travel version of the Taste try this one is lovely chocolaty and patchouli soft. I can recommend it. I like the tiny botlle its cute.

tena43
tena43

I am an Thierry Mugler perfume addict; therefore, I am so looking forward to trying this fragrance. The only disappointment with Thierry Mugler that I've experienced thus far has been with WOMANITY! Now that fragrance is SICKENING, and I mean that LITERALLY!

smellsheavenly
smellsheavenly

I think this is on Boots website - its under the name of Angel Seducing Star - 15ml bottle £23.00. I so want to smell this - please let them have a tester bottle!

svetm
svetm

Say something more about this parfume?When is this available?I want to smell it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Seduisante fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Seduisante, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Angel Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucree Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Thierry Mugler Alien Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Prada Prada Candy Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Jean Paul Gaultier Gaultier 2 Diesel Loverdose Thierry Mugler Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Prada L`Eau Ambree Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucree 2015 Prada Prada (Amber)