Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Angel Etoile Seduisante Thierry Mugler for women

Angel Etoile Seduisante Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

cacao

Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel Etoile Seduisante was launched in 2011. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are peach, passionfruit and apricot; base notes are patchouli, vanille, mexican chocolate and caramel.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Peach Passionfruit Apricot

Patchouli Vanille Mexican chocolate Caramel

Miss Varens
Nirmala Limited Edition

Angel Etoile Seduisante Fragrance Reviews

chowchow41
chowchow41

This is a limited edition in 15ml. It is soft with the patchouli softened and the chocolat is slightly powdery. I get a tiny bit of bergamot and a bit of peach and then its lovely chocolat. When i sprayed it on my skin it reminded me of The Taste Of Fragrance and i checked the notes, the only note that is left out of this Seduisante version is the cacao. So if you want a travel version of the Taste try this one is lovely chocolaty and patchouli soft. I can recommend it. I like the tiny botlle its cute.

smellsheavenly
smellsheavenly

I think this is on Boots website - its under the name of Angel Seducing Star - 15ml bottle £23.00. I so want to smell this - please let them have a tester bottle!

svetm
svetm

Say something more about this parfume?When is this available?I want to smell it.

mirto
mirto

I am so much thrilled to hear the news! Once I saw the notes I knew I should try this one. I only hope that it will arrive in my country because not all of Mugler's perfume get here.

jonr951
jonr951

I could not be more excited! A new Angel! Yay! This is sure to be another masterpiece! This, the new Alien and the new Prada Intense are my most anticipated launches this year so far! So thrilling!!! Who else is excited?! : )

Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler 3.77 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Seduisante fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Seduisante, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Angel Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler Alien Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Kim Kardashian Gold Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Lancome Tresor In Love Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Nina Ricci Nina Tom Ford Violet Blonde Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour) Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Saphir Soleil Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence EDT Legere Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien