Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Angel Etoile Seduisante Thierry Mugler for women

Angel Etoile Seduisante Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

cacao

Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel Etoile Seduisante was launched in 2011. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are peach, passionfruit and apricot; base notes are patchouli, vanille, mexican chocolate and caramel.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Peach Passionfruit Apricot

Patchouli Vanille Mexican chocolate Caramel

Miss Varens
Nirmala Limited Edition

Angel Etoile Seduisante Fragrance Reviews

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

The one note that sticks out for me is passion fruit, which I absolutely adore. I bought my mum this as her Christmas, as the original Angel is a little strong for her, and we both love this version. When it comes to the Angel family, I describe Seducing Star as her slightly timid sister.

chowchow41
chowchow41

This is a limited edition in 15ml. It is soft with the patchouli softened and the chocolat is slightly powdery. I get a tiny bit of bergamot and a bit of peach and then its lovely chocolat. When i sprayed it on my skin it reminded me of The Taste Of Fragrance and i checked the notes, the only note that is left out of this Seduisante version is the cacao. So if you want a travel version of the Taste try this one is lovely chocolaty and patchouli soft. I can recommend it. I like the tiny botlle its cute.

smellsheavenly
smellsheavenly

I think this is on Boots website - its under the name of Angel Seducing Star - 15ml bottle £23.00. I so want to smell this - please let them have a tester bottle!

svetm
svetm

Say something more about this parfume?When is this available?I want to smell it.

Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler 3.72 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Seduisante fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Angel Etoile Seduisante, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Etoile Seduisante by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Angel Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Thierry Mugler Alien Pierre Initiatique Edition Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Thierry Mugler Eau de Star Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Kim Kardashian Gold Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Prada Prada (Amber) Tom Ford Violet Blonde Vera Wang Princess Prada L`Eau Ambree Chanel Coco Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucree Nina Ricci Nina