Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Angel Extrait de Parfum Thierry Mugler for women

Angel Extrait de Parfum Thierry Mugler for women
dislike

cacao

Angel Extrait de Parfum is launched in 2006 as the charming gourmand queen among the stars. The rich fragrance features notes of vanilla, caramel, chocolate, patchouli and coumarin. It is available as perfume extract in bottles of 10 ml.

Vanille Mexican chocolate Caramel Coumarin Patchouli

D&G Anthology La Roue de La Fortune 10
Angel Liqueur de Parfum
Charles Jourdan The Parfum

Angel Extrait de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

As a long-time wearer of Angel (was my signature scent when I was 15 years old), I have to say that I feel kind of like I paid $200 for the same old thing with less sillage. If you do not like the scent of Angel and have always "tried" to like it, you will not like this either. If you like the sent but not the monsterous sillage, this wears a bit closer to the skin, just doesn't radiate so much.

I don't get much chocolate out of this, not like the Taste of Angel where bittersweet chocolate is very obvious. This is still a vanilla perfume to me. I also don't know whether it is my imagination, but this seems spicier than the EDP. More peppery somehow, as I don't recall ever thinking Angel was anything other than sweet. At 15 years old I hated spice, so I just think this is somehow more spicy.

If forced to really scrutinize, I might add that this seems to maybe have less fruit than the original Angel.

If you do not already own the EDP, and you have the money to burn, and maybe you are a Leo like me who loves luxury and spoiling oneself, this may be worth considering as an alternative to the EDP. But if you own the EDP like I do, it's not really different enough. I wish I had saved my $200 for something I didn't already own!

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

Any fan of Angel should own, or atleast try this! I'm surprised by how few reviews have been written. Although when you're looking at retail prices, this little baby can easily be disregarded. I thought, "they want me to pay WHAT for a dinky 10 ml bottle!? I don't think so." Fortunately, this can still be found on Ebay and Amazon for significantly lower prices. I'd stick with Ebay though, as Amazon tends to have a quirky way of pricing their items.

On to the scent... It's like Angel, but Angel on a planet with much higher density and gravitational pull. It's as if Angel has been squished down so small that what you get is a sticky Angel syrup. I can almost see the caramel and chocolate dripping from the bottle. The patchouli has been overtaken by these delectable edible components, but a faint trace is left to maintain the signature of its name. Only when compared to the original patchouli bomb can this be considered faint. It's still there, but the stank has been aborted.

This little blue gem contains an elixer so rich and satisfying, it's shouldn't be overlooked. The bottle in itself is reason not to pass up. I do hope the new nose behind Thierry Mugler and his team can find a way to preserve these precious jewels because what a devastation it'd be to find them on the path to extinction.

jovejove
jovejove

Hint; D list...a little birdie told me. If you wear this, buy as many as you can afford or are in stock. Next year is gonna be a huge year for Mugler.

Germany
Germany

This is a thicker heavier version of the original. It's very boozy !!!! Smells like raisins soaked in liqueur ,rum and lots of honey !,, its fantastic really. It doesn't list honey here but on the packaging it says honey was added so I assume it was forgotten here? Another thing it smells of is AMBER but I see none listed. I wonder if the notes are the one listed for the other swarofxki elixir It's a bit like the flankers that come out in the winter time, liquer, taste and leather angel. It's just really rounded and full. Thick! A dap on each wrist is enough.
Update, reminds me strongly of Miss Dior le perfum. It's the thick vanilla patchouli amber and the sweetness they share. Both my favourites !
Update ; I don't find myself wear it much bc I just love to SPRAY and dabbing is not my thing. But I filled it in a spray bottle , just a small amount , and boy what a mistake. Its sooooo strong and smells forever bc too much comes out. I guess there is a reason why it's dabbed. Its pure honey liquer. Gourmand to the extreme.

bobbyferrant
bobbyferrant

A more opulent, smooth, boozy, heady yet refined version of Angel with a cleaner and toned down patchouli. I agree on the rum soaked fruits & cocoa..& i almost detect tuberose in the beginning. Extremely decadent, voluptuous & sensual...i swear i also detect a slight civet note in the base..which is gorgeous (if thats what it is)..

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

Smells first of the darest chocoloate, cinnamon, the what smells like rum soakced raisons or plums I still detect a tropical fruit note, maybe pineapple, but not as harsh as in the original. It's smoother creamy, rich thick, tart a bit until you reach the drydown, then much smoother, powdery very decnt sillage and extreemly long lasting.... after 12 hours i can still smell something like powdered vanilla cocao, very nice, it's like a refined, much more powerful version of the original

I find normal angel to be somewhat of a hot mess, and this is much better but still not my cup of cocoa

Violets aren't listed? or iris?

Angel Extrait de Parfum by Thierry Mugler 4.57 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Angel Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Angel Extrait de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Extrait de Parfum by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Extrait de Parfum by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.