Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

dislike

honey
cacao
caramel
Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition Thierry Mugler for women Pictures Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition Thierry Mugler for women Pictures

Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition by Thierry Mugler is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition was launched in 2012. Top notes are bergamot and wild berries; middle notes are honey and vanilla; base notes are chocolate, patchouli and caramel.

Bergamot Wild berries

Angel Black Brilliant Star

Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition Fragrance Reviews

Inamorata
Inamorata

Luxurious, glamorous and enchanting fragrance. It opens with notes of bergamot and wild fruits. At the heart it's magical, elegant, feminine and sophisticated. The base consists of a mixture of chocolate, caramel and patchouli accords. I love its beautiful and elegant bottle sprinkled with stardust. Around the neck of the bottle there is a bracelet with a medallion that confirms the celebratory edition for the 20th birthday, I simply love it!

Ditta70
Ditta70

Angel used to be my signature in the 90s, then it got forgotten for about a decade and a half. A few days ago I started craving it like crazy, so I caved in an bought this anniversary bottle, as an homage to my wild youth and to satisfy my lust for this naughty beauty.

It is just as I remembered it! Strong as hell, no prisoners taken, in your face, überconfident, übercarethedevil yumminess. I absolutely adore it!

It made me laugh out loud to read in a few reviews that some people call it an old lady scent! Most hilarious thing I heard in a long time! Like...Angel...old lady...in one sentence...WTF????!!! Gosh, I want to end my days in an old people's home that smells of freakin' Angel!

I think Angel's bad side of her reputation comes from incorrect dosage. This MUST-NOT-BE oversprayed. Full stop.
One spray in your body lotion, distributed all over your body. Basta. No two sprays. Not even one and a half. One. Distributed. Enjoy.

Dickie De La Mer
Dickie De La Mer

Beautiful bottle! My all time favourite scent!

Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition by Thierry Mugler 4.47 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angel Precious Star 20th Birthday Edition by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Thierry Mugler Innocent Thierry Mugler Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Sucree Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Cacharel LouLou Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - La Rose Angel Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Thierry Mugler Angel Extrait de Parfum Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Yves Saint Laurent Opium Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Pivoine Angel Thierry Mugler Alien Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana The One Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille