Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

B*Men Thierry Mugler for men

B*Men Thierry Mugler for men
dislike

B*Men Thierry Mugler for men Pictures B*Men Thierry Mugler for men Pictures B*Men Thierry Mugler for men Pictures B*Men Thierry Mugler for men Pictures B*Men Thierry Mugler for men Pictures B*Men Thierry Mugler for men Pictures B*Men Thierry Mugler for men Pictures

Inspired by comics about superheroes, the new fresh and woody “hero” B*Men appeared in 2004. B*Men represents the embodiment of Thierry Mugler’s great child passion towards comic books and superheroes. This fragrance is the second superhero, after the A*Men, coming up in fantastic strength. It is more dynamic and powerful, being that it is meant to be the champion in a world full of danger. Knowing the story, we can now understand the unusual colors of the bottle – red star and the color of a military uniform. The fragrance was created by Christine Nagel and Jacques Huclier. The noble woody heart of the previous A*Men, greatly estimated, inspired the perfumers to make the composition of B*Men woody with spices at the centre and fruity and spicy notes of rhubarb. Amber and dried woody notes are at the base. This perfume was introduced in 2004.

Spices Leather Patchouli Musk Violet Vanilla Vetiver Anise Cedar Licorice

B*Men Fragrance Reviews

joenick68
joenick68

I was surprised how many compliments and people noticing the cologne, and knowing it was me.. very impressed, even more than with the classic A*Men.
Will keep updating once get the big bottle.

williamvargas

This was a delightful surprise, I was not really enamored with A men when I first sniffed it. I kept wondering where the magic was for me? I got the magic with Pure Malt, then Mugler Cologne and now with B Men. I am thinking this is more my style. It does patchouli with some woods well. I get a little spicy and on top of that. I get compliments when I wear this, like this morning. I found a small 15 mil mini edt...very inexpensively a while back.
I would not wear this everyday but I would wear it. and I have come to the conclusion that is quite alright. variety is the spice of life, I can only have one wife but I can have many different fragrances.( that is cheaper). I am coming to the realization that there Is no perfect fragrance or one that does everything all of the time for me. Now I can relax and enjoy the ones I enjoy and not have them be a "kept Cologne".. I can wear this any day I choose and right out in the open lol. There is no shame.. . two thumbs up, this is worth trying, I am glad I did.

I wore it today for the first time in a couple years or so. What surprised me is how long the strong lavender and anise persisted, really keeping anything else from asserting itself. It's a little woody, a little sweet, etc., and that works well to keep the lavender and/or anise from getting totally obnoxious. However, this is one of those love it or hate it situations for me. In this case, it's a love it once a year kind of thing, which is fine. I was afraid that some aroma chemicals in it might really bother me now, but fortunately that isn't the case, and there's no noticeable amount of something like "laundry" musk, which doesn't irritate me but I do find it "generic" and a dynamism hindrance.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

B*Man is nothing like A*Men it's not sweet at all! I personally found B*Men is more of my liking with a very rich woodsy/spicy notes with a herbal undertone with the slightest hint of a sweet tone from patchouli. I'm not sure why but the licorice note isn't as prevalent to my nose? However I am able to pick up anise and a just a hint of musk giving it a deep warm vib. Leather is definitely part of this fragrance but it doesn't spoil the experience of having a real attractive complex masculine aroma.
Longevity and Silage is very high lasting well past 10hrs on my skin.
Final thoughts,
Between A*Men and B*Men...there's no doubt I would appreciate B*Men far more. I find it has very clean crisp deep aroma perfect during the fall and winter months. As you wear this fragrance against the warmth of your body it certainly is gives off a real manly vib. This fragrance isn't one of those that you would wear day after day. Wearing it periodically makes this fragrance more attractive to me. Rating this frag...7.5/10

Egokentria
Egokentria

A strong, warm, spicy, woody scent ... i like the supehero concept ... very displeased it was discontinued ... it is a perfect winter perfume...

picasso_x
picasso_x

Modern sexy spicy perfume. I love fresh rhubarb, spicy and licorice smell. It's nice one from TM line. Good long last and sillage but not much same A*Men. This is easy to wear more than A*Men. One of my favorite. Love you B*Men.

toto453
toto453

This frag is not similar to others, very special. Not sharped enough for me though...longevity & sillage are not great...

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

B*Men is sort of like the doomed sophomore album that any band with a megahit debut is forced to release. Yeah it's good, and sure you'll abide it for loyalty's sake, but ultimately you still feel the first one was way better. I had that feeling with The Counting Crows back in the nineties. "August and Everything After" was a masterpiece from beginning to end. Then "Recovering The Satellites" came out a few years later, and kind of had me feeling stumped and a little disappointed. It was good - in parts - and a bit laggard in others.

B*Men is the olfactory equivalent of that unfortunate outcome. What I love about A*Men is that it is a very strange perfume, one that really didn't smell all that great at first, but hit me with something obviously avant-garde and daring. It kept me coming back for more, until eventually I had to have it and wear it in my rotation. B*Men, on the other hand, is a bit formless to me. Its overt lavender/anise accord is frayed by a melange of masculine spicy notes (sage, rosemary, thyme, artemisia), and it definitely feels butch and "old-school." Within the first twenty minutes of wear the original tar-caramel accord of A*Men peeks through all that, and then disappears again.

The drydown is a semi-sweet patchouli/vanilla combo that is certainly very pleasant, but not nearly as memorable as the caramel/lavender/chocolate/patchouli drydown of its predecessor. A worthy follow-up, and certainly a good option for the guy or girl who doesn't like the gourmand theme of A*Men, but if you're wearing Mugler, you should embrace the sweets with open arms and leave the eighties power chords to the old guard.

ecojoe69
ecojoe69

First of all, let me say that I am a HUGE fan of all of the other Angels. Amen and AmenMalt being my top favorites so I love the essence of all the series. This one would be my least favorite. The spice in this is too foward and what I really love about the others is the vanilla, chocolate, patchouli mix. Still, not bad. More a summer scent thant the others.

yuresh
yuresh

can i still find this stuff somewhere? :(

Roman86
Roman86

I used to have this one a few years ago and loved it back when it could be found at the discounters for dirt cheap. Now it's nowhere as cheap as it once was and some of the online sources selling this one seem spotty. It's hard to describe how it smells but I will say that it's a spicy and sweet smell that lasts forever and actually gets better in the drydown. The opening notes are pleasant, no doubt, but wait for the drydown. The drydown is pure magic. Wish I still had my bottle.

brandonR
brandonR

For some reason, wearing B Men reminds me of the Helicopter transport scene in the movie "Predator". You know the one. The scene where Jessie Ventura spits chewing tobbaco on Carl Weathers' boot. In turn, Carl leans into Jessie saying "That's a real nasty habit you got there". All this after Jessie goes into his alpha male rant regarding his support of chew turning one into "A goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus" as Little Richard plays in the background.

I see B Men as a no nonsense badass scent for a mature man (30 and up) who takes no shit from anyone. It's dark, spicy and leathery, with a little bit of bunt licorice and dried fruit that gives the scent some sweet (not quite gourmand worthy in my opinion) sitting on top of a bed of deep woods and Sequoia. It's mostly new school with a "tip of the hat" to old school lurking deep within it's roots. Very, very nice. You may hate it at first, but give it time and B Men will suck you in.

This fragrance blows A Men out of the water in my opinion. Whenever I wear A Men, people are always like, "Wow, your coffee smells good". I have to tell them it's the cologne I'm wearing, not my drink. With B Men...problem solved. There's no mistaking it for anything other than a sex juice that should be the official fragrance of the Delta Force.

teadot
teadot

Wow, talk about Gourmand...

Only 15 minutes into B*men, and I felt like I've eaten an entire bag of Licorice Allsorts !!! Especially those with mostly black in it. You either love those, or you hate'em. Fair warning. I love'em. But even then...

Thankfully, B*men does eventually cease shoving Allsorts through my nose, and mellow out into something vaguely like a gourmand version of YSL Body Kouros: Resinous woods, with heavy spice, and rich anise(y) sweetness (I'm not saying they smell the same tho). Where Body Kouros' sweetness is restrained by the eucalyptus which cools it; B*men's not into kinky restraints, at ALL. Nope. In fact, he'd rather put on some dapper duds and treat you to a 5* gourmet dinner at an elegant restaurant ; )

O, and don't forget to bring along the Allsorts.

Unrelenting Patchouli opening and I can't believe Rhubarb isn't listed as a note on here, for me it's the first thing you get from the top notes... a very jammy and sweet flavour which is spiced and oriental not dissimilar to the original A*Men.
In fact it's very much like A*Men and I find it hard to believe you don't like this if you enjoyed the original but what do I know hey?
After the hot firework of an opening it's a great fragrance and drys down with a little woods in the base...mmmmm...it's yummy!
I'm actually really glad I got this as a blind buy, I'd tried some of the other popular A*Men flankers/alts and this one seemed to be quite rare and not easy to find in shops, even at the Thierry Mugler counter in large department stores. Maybe it's destined to be discontinued or perhaps already has?
B*Men's elusiveness is probably why it appealed to me and I got a gift set very cheaply from Ebay so I thought I'd give it a whirl...not what I was expecting but I'm more than pleased.

Endymion
Endymion

This should rather called D*MON ;)
Since it's red and would be a counterpart of Angel :)

warlockss

cant wait till they get to the letter X then we will all be XMEN LOL

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

The opening was very harsh and astringent, a lot like bathroom/toilet cleaning sprays. It made me very nervous, because I've NEVER disliked a Mugler creation.

Then as it dried onto my skin and set for a bit, the beauty really came out for me.

There's a huge spicy patchouli note that's candied by a faint licorice accord that reminds me of raisins. The anise and leather are toned down a bit, but they're still noticeable.

Altogether, I'm still a WEE bit disappointed, but it's still very nice. Very warm, spicy, and fresh. The drydown is lovely and warm, so I'm sure this will get better when the temperature descends.

warlockss

im on my way to collect all the thierry mugler fragrances so far ive just got the pure havane next will be this , then malt and then the original amen , so AMEN TO THAT lol cant wait god damn it im addicted to fragrances lol

williamvargas

a very pleasurable smell. brisk and cool. I get the patchouli vibe with some warmth to it. I like this one more than I expected to. I can see why men like this one, and I would think the ladies would as well. I would call this a sexy scent. two thumbs up..i would own this.

iamfcon
iamfcon

I bought some samples of this a while ago, and I'm not sure if they're old or if it's me, but I definitely am not feeling it, and this is coming from a guy who owns Pure Havane, Pure Malt, and A Taste of Fragrance.

It may be the licorice notes mixing with the spice, but from the initial spray, it does come off a bit fumey to start, while it's still wet and projecting, I get a hint of a sweaty smell for whatever reason (I shower daily, so that's not it). Coincidentally, I've gotten a similar scent in Mugler Cologne, just not as profound. It still has a familiar dry down to A*Men, but nowhere near as sweet, it's as if the drydown took a spicy turn.

Over all, for fear that it just doesn't work well on my body, and the fact that MY nose doesn't like it, I don't want to chance it in public. A*Men is still one of my favorite lines of fragrance, and I hope they keep going, but B*Men was just too out there for me, or just a conflict of notes in combination with my skin.

If you're on the fence between this and A*Men, hands down I'd say get A*men, or any of its flankers: Pure Havane or Pure Malt, or even Taste of Fragrance (it's significantly cheaper for a FB on Amazon, about $65 compared to the $90 retail).

elvisstu@hotmail.com
elvisstu@hotmail.com

I think the standard A*MEN is awful but this is amazing

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

Even though I'm new to Thierry Mugler products I've become a devoted Thierry Mugler fan for life and recently within the past month I've managed to get my hands on 2 big bottles of Pure Malt, 1 Pure Havane, 3 Angel A*Men, and 2 bottles of this B*Men....I love them all and people around me go out of their way to compliment me when I wear TM products. They really are a work of art and stand alone in the cologne/perfume industry as far as I see it. I have built up my collection to over 35 bottles at this point and all I wear is one of the above. Now my wife is in love with TM Angel, Alien, and Womanity...
To conclude, my wallet has been deeply affected by all of these purchases$$$$$ :) :(

Im curious to test the B Men as it hasn't arrived in the mail but if its as unique as the others, I will appreciate and love it for its uniqueness.

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

Random hypothetical statement:

This shouldn't be named B*Men at the first place. This is A*Men Pure Spice Limited Edition, then it will become a hit...

Well, maybe.

jessbug
jessbug

I'm still waiting for the release of C*Men... Hah.

danielresendem
danielresendem

Very spice for my taste. It makes me sneeze !!

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

Tried this the other day in the mall. It smells absolutely amazing! Its not very similar to A*Men, but there is a tiny hint where you can tell they're brothers. Spicy start and a calm drydown. Absolutely love it! Getting a bottle next chance I get! <3

rzetzm
rzetzm

This cologne smells great. I can see how it's related to A*men, but it's shared similarities are not very obvious. I can attest that it is still 'gourmandish' but lacks the sweet, with honey, add sugar, then whipped cream, are we sweet enough yet? etc...

Here, what we find is that the characters of the perfume are the same, but there are several distinctions. The body and soul of the colognes (they are brothers, so to speak) scream kinship, but upon closer inspection, they have marked differences.

First off, there's none of the over-the-top caramel opening. This stuff is still strong, though. Spices open up with more of an anise flower smell. No, there's no black liquorice smell to be found here, but it's a well-composed, woodsy sort. I suppose that's what liquorice root would smell like, but alas, I have yet to smell those in real life. I swear I'm getting something gingery-lemony-cardamom-y. I guess that's the "spices." Patchouli is very evident, and the cedar mixes with all of the smells to comport B*men in a very nice way. The leather is great, it kinda brings your nose back to the skin, instead of pulling away. It's the last note I smell before taking my arm away from my face.

I like this. Much less of a punch than A*men, but not such a soft scent that sits closely to the skin. People will notice this scent. After all, it is Thierry Mugler.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This opens (to my nose anyway) very similar to A*Men, it's spicy...it's dark but it doesn't contain any sweetness as A*Men does.

The opening is the only similarity and then it stops as soon as this settles.

This is all about the spice, it's about masculinity...and this is quite a smoky scent and teh leather in it is quite muted but noticable.

The dry down turns slightly softer and the violet gives this fragrance an element of powder. Not TOO much but just enough to soften it nicely. It still retains it's spice.

I wouldn't say this was fruity in anyway whatsoever. It's more woodsy than fruity.

If A*Men scared you..then this is a safer bet!

theprophetblog

Before I review this let me just say two things: I have the EDT, and the nozzle had come off the bottle when I bought it, so MAYBE my fragrance is "off" or faulty (I got it from a proper store though -- it definitely isn't a knock-off).

Anyway, I just have to say that I HATE this. I picked it up as a blind buy because I saw it on the store, looked it up on Fragrantica, and saw that it had been discontinued, and was warm spicy, sweet, and patchouli, which are all things I love in fragrances. I also love Mugler's Angel and Alien, and I was excited to branch out into his men's frags. When I spay this on, ALL I can smell is old smoke. Like if you just walked past a fire and then smelled your clothes. It's a SLIGHTLY sweet smoke smell. And I don't mean that as a compliment at ALL. I really hate this. I also expected huge projection (something I love in a perfume -- year I'm one of those people) because when I wear Alien people can smell it from a mile away, and that's just the EDT, but this doesn't seem to have a whole to me.

Keep in mind that maybe my bottle was faulty or something so that could be why this is so bad, but I did not like this at all. I'm taking it back to the store tomorrow on account of the faulty bottle top, and I'm hoping that the store will let me exchange it for another frag of the same price so I can buy Joop! Homme or Joop! Homme Wild, because I absolutely will never wear this and will likely give it to my dad when I see him next if I can't trade it in.

theprophetblog

I just bought this as a blind buy after finding it on special, but it's the EDT, not the EDP. What is everyone's opinion on the EDT Vs. EDP? Because I know some people prefer Mugler's fragrances in EDT because of how strong and complex they are.

chris.budoyan
chris.budoyan

I have no idea why people dont like this cologne i ordered it about a week ago and iv got nothing but compliments on this cologn and yes by girls within the age of 20 and over i love this smell yummy ;)

divenegg

It´s weird but it smells like peanut butter, don´t like it.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

The initial blast is spicy sweet, yet so subtle and refined. Then the fragrance develops to woody leathery yet the spicy sweet note is still present there. This is serious one of the best fragrances from TM for men.

My first purchase was in 2010 serial number 503261
manufactured in March 2005.
Knowing that this will be discontinued, I bought two more bottles,
(Nov 2012) serial number 407141
manufactured in July 2004... Yeay!

oxm
oxm

B * Men by Thierry Mugler is an intriguing fragrance was created: the comparison let exaggerated as an offshoot of A * Men, the opening is similar but this time perhaps, less powerful and less sweet.The spices dominate with rustic accents , while flashes of licorice peep here and there, the fund lavish vetiver, cedar and vanilla.I do not consider him the brother of A * but is even less a twin, fragrance similar but more subtle and less greedy, the same size bottle but different in color, it would seem almost to feel attracted to the hands because the tire a good grip, and the red star that could shine even on the highest Christmas tree, essentially say that this fragrance takes up the brand.
In my opinion, is indicated mainly for the winter.
Good

kida2010
kida2010

Finally get to review B*Men :)
Basically this reminds me of 2 fragrances, Lanvin Arpege and Body Kouros. Its practically a combination of the 2 with a mix of Anise, vanilla, and Violet. After about 1 hr the violet really comes out and reminds me a lot of Body kouros, and maybe just the tiniest bit of Gucci PH2?
Its a lot less sweet but still sweet enough and no where near as powerful and cloying as other A*men fragrances. But it still lasts a great time and is strong enough.
I'd say it could easily be an all season wear and signature scent because even though its not my favourite its perfectly balanced.
Some people will fall in love with this one.

profumo1973
profumo1973

I hate a-man but this b-men is superb, one of best fragrance i had smell
I RECOMMEND
IMO better better better of a-men 1000000 of times

groovysilversurfer
groovysilversurfer

I get rhubarb, patchouli, and woods with a bit of a barber shop feel in the background. A very nice autumnal wake-you-up-in-the-morning scent.

RAG1987
RAG1987

This is a really nice alternative to A*men I managed to buy a 100ml refillable bottle in it's showy offy plastic display case, New and unused. I wear it rarely, but only because it is discontinued. Still seems to be easily accessible on Ebay in the UK so I could buy more if I wanted but I hate to do that when I know eventually it will be harder to buy and I will be deprived. Where A*Men is off putting for many this is the MUST HAVE IMO 10/10

sebjar
sebjar

To me Thierry Mugler B*Men is the God of all Mugler scents. It's excellent and I absolutely love it. I've worn 6 bottles of the stuff since it's release and can't get enough. I actually love it more than A*Men and even Pure Malt. I love Pure Malt but to me B*Men lasts a lot longer than Pure Malt. Not as much as A*Men but close but B*Men is not as overpowering as A*Men. I can just eat the stuff up. Well my body that is.

It's too bad that it's discontinued but I was happy to find 2 bottles for 20 bucks each at a TJMaxx last year so I have a stock of it now but will certainly get a couple more since I just can't get enough of the stuff and fear running out.

Is it the licorice that I'm loving here? Is it the anise? Helps if I'm a big fan of both too. But I think it's a combo of the woods, cedar and the anise/licorice along with the vetiver (big fan) and leather with spices. It's the most amazing of fragrances ever created.

I first wore B*Men to a trip to New York for the holidays in 2004 and I still am remembering smelling like B*Men during the cold of the New York winter in Times Square. Then watching the snow fall from our 46th floor suite in Times Square. Was pretty nice.

I love waking up the next day and having that hint of B*Men on me. It's quite nice. it's a nice surprise when I do wear it and wake up the next day.

THEREALJWIL
THEREALJWIL

I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS SCENT AND IS IN THE SAME REALM AS YOHJI HOMME (FIRST RELEASE)..CALL ME CRAZY BUT IT DOES HAVE A LICORICE SMELL THAT HAS A BIT OF A "COCONUT" TRAIL SMELL TO IT.
GRADE 7.5/10
THANKS!

6opar
6opar

HEMP - then you're a lucky guy, B*Men is now discontinued, and finding a 100 ml bottle is quite a win, as this juice is as great as sweet/spicy eaus can get. ****(*)

Freakmotion
Freakmotion

What a nice scent this is. It's not in your face, but you feel it; it's not a love/hate type of smell, but you like it. Very masculine, not for a kid... Comes with an attitude from the wearer.
If you can try it, give it a go; if you want to order it blind, it's sort of like a mix of A*Men, Allure Homme and some citrus-green notes... Absolutely marvellous.
Not supersweet at all, it's a subdued sweetness.

Longevity: 10+ hours
Sillage: 3 hours excellent projection, then lingers but not close to skin.
Originality and versatility: Formal ocassions, not for sportwear. Great for work.

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

My first impression:

B * Men were buying blindly: The first spray felt very vetiver, patchouli and anise (fennel). part of that sweet tone must also come from licorice. At the same time I feel something spicy. The sweet tone reminds me something refreshing, even a little cold, but this will naturally have peppered the side hot all at the same time. My first impression is a linear fragrance, sweet, but to a lesser extent than the A * MEN, for that last caramel mixture, milk, coffee and vanilla and trample over the woody notes. Projection and fixation far less bombastic than the A * MEN. I found the B * MEN only reasonable, but the actual A * MEN hated the first sniffed. Anyway, I have to full wear this to feel better.

muglerian7
muglerian7

LOVE B-Men!! Wish it was still made! Such a sexy and warm fragrance.

al1nonly
al1nonly

Just want to say B*Men is a "go to scent." When you don't know what to wear you pick B*men and throw it on. When you are moving quick and don't know what to choose, you pick up B*men. It is GREAT for any occasion. And it last a good enough time for people to notice. Love it. Next.

Peegore
Peegore

I've had this in my fragrance 'arsenal' for a while now, but it always gets passed over for something else.

The opening is a substantial blast of sugar 'n spiced rhubarb, quite potent to be honest, which lasts way into the life of B*Men. By the time the heart notes start to move in, coming across to me like minted dark chocolate accords, the rhubarb is still playing it's tune, loud and strong. Eventually this all subsides and quietens to a warm, slightly vanillic amber... though the notes that were apparent at the start of B*Men's life still refuse to depart.

A warm gourmand with a spiced exterior, B*Men is a competent yet strangely dull spin-off to it's A*Men cousin. Like I said at the start, I always seem to pass over this for something else MORE interesting. Usually Xeryus Rouge.

micrtin
micrtin

I blind bought this one as I found it for $33 50ml...
Don`t understand how anyone cand find A men stronger.... this one is not the same, not even a gourmand in my opinion. I find this one to be way too old-smelling, like something from the 70s... and «i am 35!
I will stick with the original A Men. With the wide varitety of colognes, I don`t even know which occasion I would use this one exectp maybe a funeral. Yeah, to me it smells waaay tooo serious. It reminds me of a harsher verions of Azzaro pour homme, or the original 1869 versace (1986) with a soapy type of projection.
Compared to this, A Men is just soo easy to love at first try in my opinion.. this one is so harsh smelling. and the licorice I get a lot of

Update: I must admit the smell grows on you with time, I am sort of getting over that first impression and begin to slowly see some the resemblance and contrast with A*Men. still not amazing to me... but will continue wearing it and testing it further...
I don`t tend to mix fragrances but I have tried with this and A*men and i find a 50/50 mix of the two would have been awesome, as this one lacks sweetness and A*Men is over the top sweetness.

zippy
zippy

All I got was a burnt rubber and leather smell.

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

What?!?! No rhubarb note is listed above!
Folks, that is not licorice but rhubarb.

Great fragrance that is UNIQUE, even if you do not like it you have to admit it is different.

WARM, Gourmand and made for cooler and evening wear.

Embracing notes that give you that Home-made dish favorite aroma.

divenegg

I don´t know how to speak in perfumish but this one smell like peanut butter a lot, didn´t liked it.

DominicMC
DominicMC

Had a whiff of it.

To me... it Smells like the original A*Men but, instead of the caramel it has a soft coconut smell on top, i guess that smell would be the licorice but i got coconut, i dunno lol

jmiknas
jmiknas

This is the sexiest fragrance I have had so far!!!!! It is a killer strike. Right on the head.

I've tried so many times with this one, over the course of about three years. There's something about this I like and there's something I don't. Unfortunately, the "bad" seems to outweigh the "good." I think it's the combination of strong lavender, patchouli, and something sweet, perhaps the rhubarb. It's certainly not too woody or spicy for me. and the sweetness is fine by itself. On the other hand, I like Enrico Sebastiano Fine Cologne, which is similar. It's got lime and spice in the opening, with a hint of woods. Then it goes into a nicely blended sweet drydown with a little patchouli. So my guess is that when strong lavender is added, it's too much for me, because ESFC doesn't have this, whereas B*Men does, though the anise might be part of the problem as well (ESFC doesn't have that either). If you like the scent, though, I can't find anything wrong with it, so it's worth sampling if you like fragrances such as Armani's Attitude.

TERREDUHERMES
TERREDUHERMES

The perfume of 2004 repeats the fantastical idea of inspiration initiated by A * Men. While A * Men fragrance representing a metallic superhero, here is a super dark, mixed with African and alien fire. The bottle is the same as A * Men, changing the outside of glass an opaque cover in dark green military-like, and replaced by a central blue star red. Rechargeable editions, the outer sheath replaced by a rubber-like rubber material.

The beginning of the fragrance has similar colors to A * Men in the aromatic candied sweet sensation, but with a more spicy from cinnamon cloves trend, without becoming dense and relatively cool and cold. Middle notes kept in the same style of game but spicy aroma adds toast and incense resins for longer smelling, aroma becomes dominant if it is still smelling longer. Beside the incense has notes and leather-like moist snuff, with a density similar to the fragrance of the eighties. While further developing the middle notes appears cedar wood type is assembled incense. The mixture does not feel heavy or monotonous, even a simple fruit could be interleaved, patchouli, fresh or traditional snuff. The final takes snuff with wood tones and species type cedar wood line with more traditional end of a fragrance and feelings known, along the lines of The One by Dolce & Gabbana but without the green notes.

Unlike rupture in style at the time of A * Men, B * Men fragrance feels like a marked and striking, but with some inspiration from the very masculine fragrance with notes and intense eighties. Although it gives the idea of an intense fragrance winter is cold and spicy cooler at the end that make it not shocking for the summer. It feels good and much better day in office, distinctive and striking, elegant aromatic with hints but without falling into an old style perfumery. At night also features a lot, where the dark tones of spices and incense stick out and give a personality with an air of mystery. In the romantic works well because the scent revolves around the idea of masculinity, with several interspersed sensual overtones, especially snuff and resins. Broad age range, 20 to 55 years, with informal night under 35 years and elegant office on day 30.

Senzadite
Senzadite

A sexy fragrance. i think that´s a statement that you make when you´re wearing this...is like A men but more like a grown up brother; they got rid of the chocolate note and make an ode to licorice and spices,grown up yes, but instead of being a serious adult is a mischievous character, charming and with a little bit of urban sensuality, if you want to try something different from what you have in the market these days (usaually pointless redundant stuff) this is it, another masterpiece from Thierry Mugler.

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

The guy I am seeing wears this and I've really grown to like it. It lasts all day. Very rich and crisp.

Guinea54
Guinea54

uh.. where is rhubarb in the notes? The notes are getting a little ridiculous how off they are sometimes.

Veda_honey
Veda_honey

I should start with 3 caveats to this review, 1. I hate aniseed, liquorice and star anise 2. I haven't found a Thierry Mugler I've gotten on with and 3. I'm a lady (well, female).

So I sprayed with some trepidation, and quite rightly so, WALLOP straight round the olfactory senses with a huge dose of liquorice, KERBLAM a hefty right hook of peanuts, and BLAMMO a solid blast of patchouli and spices (alright, I’ll stop with the superhero stuff).

I returned half an hour or so later and soft wafts of vanilla were definitely present and maybe even that elusive violet. There was still the lingering liquorice but a softer more natural scent, a bit like the liquorice root.

And then I realised, not only was was I getting with the liquorice, but also a Thierry Mugler aftershave liquorice at that! This starts as a big scary thing, but actually calms to something much more manageable, gentle and really quite sexy. I like!

blueberry
blueberry

I think I love this scent. So delicious, intruguing and sophisticated, licorice and anise playing first fiddle... with nicely managed spicy accords at that!
But I guess I will never understand why they labelled it as a "masculine" fragrance. Still, it does not bother me too much as I wear it proudly myself :)

Anyway, this is a powerful stuff - still not extreme in its sillage, though it stays on for hours and you will be noticed wearing a nice fragrance from a personal distance.
On me it lingers pretty close, no big tail, though quite prominent, I do feel it all around me and it lasts long on clothes.
B*men is way better than A*men, IMHO, so sad they discontinued it. I guess I will have to stock up before it disappears from the market completely.

Recommended for winter, autumn and colder days or nights out in spring/summer.
Very huggable and inviting, bold, charismatic and sexy in a nice way.

len2184
len2184

This one has become a "must have" in my collection… very spicy, the kind of spices used in bakery, A little bit powdery in the drydown with an amber muskiness to it and some woodsy chords.
The beginning is just like A*men, not in the notes but in the harshness, strong and a little bitter. Unique scent.
As it begins to dry and fusion with my skin the spices blossom, I get some nutmeg, anise, cinnamon and a little bit of pink pepper even though this are not there as a notes… I’ll guess that “spices” covers all, also in the drydown I get LOTS of an ambary lavender chord and I mean LOOOTS which I like.
This is kind of a modern-classic scent… if u know what I mean. Very “Karl Lagerfeld” LOL. Old guy very fashion dressed.
*On me it last 6 hours + …. Great longevity
*Three sprays and you’re done. One on the neck and on each wrist will do. More than that and you’ll stink.
*The projection is great. You get a cloud quite inviting to get closer… neither too close to the skin nor too aggressive (in the DD of course).
*occasion: noon out in the colder months; this one is not for the warm weather.
*age: 25 up
Definitely give it a try.. Don’t expect much from the top notes or first impression (I personally love it). Just let it dry for like 30 minutes and you’ll fall in love with this one.

trixx
trixx

Had this for the whole winter of 2010 - 2011. Very interesting perfume, special and warm at the same time.
For me Bmen is for people that know how and when to wear a perfume. I think it is only for winter and fall. Maybe a little bit for cold spring days or nights. Longevity an projection is great.
First time i sampled it, it was like a kick in the face; strong, sweet, powerful, nasty, different. Now i love it.

Slamwich
Slamwich

The opening is intense, much like A*Men, but nowhere near as aggressive or unsettling. It’s just quite noticeable, and unique. There is a very strong tang to it, like rhubarb. Fruit without the sweetness. And do NOT get started with me on “It’s a vegetable”, or “It’s an herb” or whatever. I know it doesn’t have seeds, I know it’s from the Rheum family of plants, I don’t care. You bake that stuff into a delicious pie, and you sir/madam, are dealing with a fruit!
Also, it’s considered a fruit for the purposes of regulations and duties in the United States, so all y’all can just take it.

In any case, the tang of the rhubarb will gradually fade, leaving just good old spiciness.

I try to be pretty reserved with my cologne escapades, especially at work. I dread being “that guy” who people know has entered the room without seeing or hearing him. If my presence is felt by some alarming and unexplainable fear or discomfort, fine, that’s pretty cool; but if someone knows I’m there because they smell me, I’m not as pleased. I feel that in being an enthusiast of fragrance, my risk of being “that guy” is also much higher than most, so I’m probably even more careful than the common gentleman. In any case, B*Men was the first cologne to get noticed by a coworker, who was interested in it. He also confirmed that even though I’d worked there for a year and a half, he’d never noticed any smell in my office, so that’s good to know. The point is, when compared to many other fragrances out there, B*Men is much more noticeable. This is caused both by the strength, and the uniqueness.

This doesn’t smell like someone has cologne on. It smells like someone has an interesting scent. It triggers something different, and rather enjoyable. B*Men was one of my first colognes as I got into this whole thing, and I wasn’t sure how I felt about it at first. It was interesting, but seemed too aggressive for me, and my style. I’ve grown into it a fair amount since then, and enjoy it quite a lot, as while with many other scents I’ve found similar ones, or reminders, I’ve yet to come across anything else that makes me think of B*Men. So far it’s proven quite unique.

This is a spicy and warm fragrance, and because of that I feel it works most effectively when it’s cold. It’s certainly usable in the summer, but you have to be careful and go light with it. Though my anecdote was a story about me wearing this at work, I really wouldn’t suggest doing that. It’s not really good for a professional environment. Like most of Mugler’s other colognes, this is the kind of thing that was made for a fun-time-club kind of setting. Don’t write it off to be exclusively for that scene, though. You may find all kinds of suitable scenarios for it.

I also want to take a quick moment to give my glowing praise to the B*Men deodorant. This stuff is not only a great compliment to the fragrance, and almost nearly as strong, but it also lasts absurdly long. I put some on the morning before leaving on a camping trip. One that involved trees, talking about trucks, and that sort of manly gruff adventure. Two full days after applying that deodorant, I woke up and as my mind finally penetrated a blinding hangover, I realized that I could still smell B*Men. Despite all I had been through, it held strong. Making sure I wasn’t delusional, I promptly forced my friend to smell. I doubt he was keen on the idea of his face having a hot date with my arm pit, but since he was still half asleep, he wasn’t in much of a state to provide the quick reaction required to deter me. Though he threatened to take the car and abandon me in the woods, and though breakfast was extremely awkward, he did admit that it smelled alright, all things considered. I chalk that up as a great success.

silentrich
silentrich

This has a tartness to it. Matter of fact to my nose it smells a little like sweet tarts the candy. Not that it's sweet because it's more on the spicy side. A nice change of pace from A*men and very wearable in the summertime. Underrated and can be had for very cheap.

Deetron
Deetron

B*Men is one of my favorites - it’s a warm and woody scent, and if it was all about it, maybe B*Men would be not so special, but...it has something more. There are some spices, violet and leather which makes the smell very interesting and complex.
It has very good silage and power. B*Men is a very different from A*Men and Pure Malt, and I’m not saying these two are not so good – just to clarify that B*Men can give you something different from the other T.Mugler scents and definitely worth a try. Especially in a special occasion. ;))

pepper
pepper

Sincerely I dont like it at all on the first smell, but I bought it because very low price for Thierry Mugler's perfume. Smell is indescribable, very complex, but not to bad, strong, spicy with freshness, and long lasting. You need time to like it, but you will at the end.

JohnMc
JohnMc

A strange one for me. The things which attracted me to it in the first place; the spices, the woods and the sweetness were both very original to my nose, but ultimately I found the pitch for want of a better expression, just a bit too high. I eventually gave it away to a friend and I migrated to the heady, sweet pleasures of its elder brother; A* which seems to have the right balance of ingredients and pitch for me that B* lacked. Sadly withdrawn from sale to my knowledge.

BIG
BIG

i was in love with B*Men for the last 2 years, but lately my nose picks up the violet note the most and it's nausea-inducing.

kcii
kcii

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! Its intoxicating!!! My partner wears it, and I often wear it myself, the smell lasts for hours, and I always catch wafts of it as I go about my day and I stop and enjoy the smell!! Its a very sexy fragrance! :)

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

All of the Mugler "Men" fragrances I have tried so far, seem to have this note that I think everyone is referring to as "tar." To me, it smells very synthetic, like rubber, latex, PVC, or some fake leather smell. The kicker is, I LOVE that smell. It is unique in the fragrance world, and I'm very curious as to what it is. I worry sometimes that it is some thick carcinogenic wonder, that is slowly mutating all of our cells.
The very first time I smelled A*Men, I sprayed it out of the rubber flask, and wondered if somehow the rubber smell had leaked into the scent as it passed through the opening. No, it is there even in the non rubber flask dispensers. It is as addictive as the smell of gasoline to me. I really can't get enough of it. As I said before, I get it in all of the 'Men' incarnations. My whole take on the super hero advertising...each of the scents is based around that "tar" scent, which to me smells like latex...like a super hero costume. Each of the fragrances have a different makeup that fills out this costume...each one is its own distinct hero.
B*Men has a very different structure than A*Men. B*Men is dark...the fruits are dark, the spices, the licorice and the leather...all of these are in the mix, creating a very distinct mysterious texture. It is not one that I find overly pleasing to my sense of smell, but I can appreciate its complexity. I keep a small amount when I need something very different, and slightly dark. To me, it ends in a latex/leather smell, that is not bad, but I wouldn't classify it as sexy or even attractive. Without a doubt, it is evocative though, and sometimes that is more than most. I look forward to meeting the next hero dressed in the latex. Up Up and Away!

umraman
umraman

B*MEN...
in the opening, on my skin, i get vetiver and spices with a hint of licorice.
In the heart, this is where it becomes sweet, the violet and patchouli kicks in with vetiver still lurking in the back.
And in the base, of course, i get patchouli, leather and little bit of anise. I don't get any vanilla or cedar at all.

The weird thing is, out of all the Thierry Mugler fragrances i've tried, this has the lowest longevity and siliage. Again, im talking about only on my skin because the other people i know who have tried this get a pretty long lasting. But why not me ? .... sigh !

Also if you try to smell it in a warm environment, its not gonna smell that good. My advice is when you sample this just stand outside in the cold and then test it because that is where your gonna get the best results.

Smell
Smell

I TRY TO DAY AND I CAN FEEL A KISS OF Fahrenheit by Dior IN IT.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I have always tried my best to like this as the notes always look really appealing. The truth is, i always think of those cheap cups of soup from vending machines when i spray this.

citizen912
citizen912

This one is so hard to categorise. I have it and while I like it I have started wearing it less and less. Very different and very powerful, you'll love it or hate it. A whole bunch of green smells with a hint of leather and patchouli without ever smelling like a hippy.

ArkangeL

... and then Pure Malt makes his appearance. Standing in the door way, unexpected yet acknowledged. Ready to take on B*Men because Pure Malt is grown, wise and confident. Neither the antagonist or protagonist, just a rogue who stands his own ground. B*Men is underestimated, but in the same range. Bound by licorice, coffee and exotic spices... he is distinct. Pure Malt is A*Men well behaved, and well rounded... thus ready for anything.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

B*men is a villainous bastard rather than a super hero. Just as Armani, Davidoff and Calvin Klein are picking at finger sandwiches and scones in a tea parlor, B*men runs into the shop and kicks the table over, jumping and stomping on their tophats. B*men is violent and aggressive, B*men don't take guf from nobody, and you can't stop him. When he enters the room, he dominates. He's the intimidating thug. And with this boisterous bullying, he is the hero when everyone in the room is bored with the stuck-up attitude emitted by the pretty-boy, high market fragrances.

Strong, spicy, masculine and aggressive is how I describe this fragrance. I walk into a room wearing this and all other smells are invalid.

guest_perfumnut
guest_perfumnut

Very warm scent. More masculine but could possibly be used as a unisex fragrance.

kerrso99
kerrso99

Now this is a strange one, if your expecting anything like A for men forget it.This is totally differnt in such a way that it totally bombed,No shops sell it here in scotland but e bay is the saviour for me . it so different i like it in atrange way. gets many comments as in whats that your wearing never smelt that before, get on your computers boys itsn e bay

Instead of the chocolate accord in A*Men, B*Men is more focused on the licorice and the spices.

While I love both fragrances, I do believe that B*Men is much more wearable, and a better seller overall. It's a nice combination of sweet and spicy, with a very subtle gourmand feel throughout.

Sexy, a little daring and very Thierry Mugler in its style, B*Men delivers. The incredibly earthy and woodsy drydown may be too much for some, especially those that hate patchouli in large doses, however I enjoyed the drydown the most.

A little does go a long way in regards to wearing B*Men. Like all Thierry Mugler fragrances, the sillage and lasting power never disappoints, in fact it is often so powerful that it leaves you breathless.

The leather note in this fragrance isn't as strong as I expected to be. I guess you could say that it has been overshadowed by the sugar and spices. Although I like this fragrance the way it is, a bit more on the leather side of things would have given this fragrance more of a bite.

It's difficult to sum up this rather complex fragrance in a few words, however if I really had to, B*Men would be defined as a masculine vanilla scent with rich, syrupy woods and licorice accords.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

very deep and sexy! Spicy and sweet. I wear it for special ocassion

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

Finally i have chosen this over Encre Noire after testing them and definetely i have strike the gold.This is very unique fragrance i cant stop my self sniffing it , very rich aroma not agressively potent like A*men but have very decent lasting power and sillage , i owe alot of thanks to fragrantica members for letting me know about this great fragrance they really have enhanced my perfume choices .

Cassiano
Cassiano

I have received my B*Men and I loved it!

I haven’t got surprised by its aroma because I felt it similar, in its base, with Blue Sugar, which I also have in my collection. But B*Men has a metallic aroma which disguises the “strong and sweet” smell, as if this smell was imprisoned in order to not become too much aggressive.

To illustrate what I felt with this one I could use the same situation that happens between Individuel (Montblanc) and Joop!Homme. Who knows, will understand what I am talking about.

One resembles the other. But, the animal sexy side stay imprisoned under other notes, which makes it more wearable.

B*Men has the Thierry Mugler characteristics: awesome lasting and sillage.

guest_oscar J
guest_oscar J

B Men simple the best fragance for man out there. just perfect for any ocassion. women love this stuff.

teedee
teedee

i am lovin' it!!!!

B men is totally wonderful! it is not as harsh as A men, not as 'crisp and lemony' as ice men. it is just perrrfeeecttt! fresh, yet still with the angel signature base.

i can imagine this sexy on men and lovely fro the ladies too

jazz444
jazz444

Almost like the bottle was buried in rich loam for a while--that's what I get when I first smell B*Men. Then some sweetness and autumn leaves kick in shortly thereafter--awesome!

Has real lasting power and is decidedly sensual.

A worthy brother to A*Men!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I got this one for my husband and we both love it. This is one of the best smelling fragrances out there. He gets compliments when he wears it. He sweats a lot, but this fragrance stays and last the whole day. I also purchased Angel men for him, I like it but not as much as this one. Just waiting for him to finish Angel so I can go back and purchase another bottle of this one. I highly recommended.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is great! Similar to Amen but woody spicy and a bit fruity. The drydown is a fruity/liquorice/coffee smell. Projection and staying power are good and B*Men is really unusual....unless you've sampled A*Men that is

guest_Allgera
guest_Allgera

I love it! Love the woody scent blended with spices. It didn't suite my husband so I'am using it and both men and women think I smell great!

817flowers
817flowers

B-Men is one of my favorites for my husband. I love it and to me it smells like what I wish Angel smelled like for women. It has the subtle Angel scent - but not the smell I can't get past with the initial blast of women's Angel. I would wear this myself instead of angel. Very nice.

misiek_pl
misiek_pl

don't like this at all, just annoying overpowering scent there's a note in it that just bugs me and I can't accept it bought this blind, wish I haven't

lfmars98
lfmars98

Very good fragrance. Different from A*Men; not cloying when first applied. I think its linear same smell from start to ending. Smells like spicy liquorice and vanilla. It has moderate sillage and last 8 to 10 hours on my skin. 9/10

guest_Bigneems
guest_Bigneems

I was tempted to due a blind purchase on this bc I found the price really low, but I decided to just order a sample vial. THANK GOD I didnt order the whole bottle because this stuff is disgusting! I sprayed it and had to wash it off a little later. Its right next to a*men in repulsiveness. NASHHHHTTYYYYYYYY!!!

guest_Dave
guest_Dave

Ok, i've owed a lot of colognes and i get so many more compliments when i were B*men.From both women and men I'm on the hunt right now for another bottle.

danielmrc
danielmrc

No tiene un olor clásico, pero es muy masculino, es para los que le sgustan oler diferente, recomendable 6/10

costaleo
costaleo

Not better than A*man, but unique in its own features... i feel like a superhero.

guest_CampyCamp
guest_CampyCamp

Brilliant. So much better than the original Angel Men.

One of the few fragrances that simply l o v e you. I'm wrong! You feel adored all day - 'cause unlike some people think, this is not for evening wear.

Thank you Thierry Mugler for this fabulous cologne.

ArkangeL

This would be the mature "Angel." You know, the one with the wings and the stubble? Spicy and pleasant. The licorice and violet notes make this very interesting. The fun is in waiting for the drydown. All of the base notes begin to slowly bloom. I was slightly reminded of Cartier Declaration, but not so much. B*MEN is much more enjoyable and kind to the ego.

abhijit15
abhijit15

Today i bought this .and really what a perfume, smellgreat

saint2006
saint2006

If Your a Man wearing B*Men and not getting compiments. Then there must be something wrong with your body chemistry. This is one of the most incredible colognes i have ever worn. I have never had a day without, "what are you wearing?" From both sexes. This is my Killing Machine. I wear this to seal the deal in any situation. Its gives you a James Bond type of feel.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

what are you guys smelling? nothing in common with a-men but the way the bottle is made.nothing to write home about but its ok

ZeeK

Finally had B*Men.... Inspired!! From packaging, from presentation and most of all from the fragrance...

Its really distinct and i love it!

ZeeK

For me A*Men is a comic world Villain while the B*Men is raised to save Mugler's comic world as a Superhero... The severe and intense -ve affect of A*Men could only be revived by B*Men and nothing else...

For me A*Men is a "hate" symbol and to love it you have to get B*Men.

A*Men is simply a junk drink of caramel, coffee and chocolate... while B*Men no doubt has a burning sugar aroma and coffee touch but with bearable amount and manly affect that is blended well with spicy and woody notes.

I tested both deeply on each hand with generous amount... as a result and matter of fact, I was trying to keep my hand away from my nose where I have sprayed A*Men while I really admired sniffing the forearm where I have splashed B*Men.

No doubt A*Men is better in power and silage but only if you want to feel like a COSTA AD of COFFEE in VANILLA & CARAMEL flavor... yakhhhhhhhhh....!!!

Renato

I really like this scent, it has very good staying power and can be worn year round. To me it's a more wearable version of A*men.

But the odd thing is that when I have B*men on and ask myself what it reminds me of, the only scent it reminds me of is A*men - because of the notes they share in common. Nothing else smells remotely like it to my nose.

But when I wear A*men and ask myself what it reminds me of, well it reminds me of numerous other chocolate scents (e.g. Animale Animale, Rochas Man) but B*men doesn't immediately come to mind.

instantjim
instantjim

The local chain store is no longer stocking fine fragrances and so reduced what they had left, so I bought a bunch of different fragrances cheaply, but without smelling any of them (no testers). I thought I had made a big mistake when I bought this. The initial application almost made me nauseous - like a bowl of over ripe fruit and burnt sugar with a ton of spice added to it. I could actually feel it in the pit of my stomach (probably should try not to inhale). However as it dried and changed I was pleasantly surprised. A wonderful warm spiciness stayed with me all day - a very unique fragrance unlike any of the others I have. My wife really likes this one.
EDIT. Since I got more fragrances I can now say...
To me this is somewhat like Body Kouros.

jonovon
jonovon

I didn't like B*Men that much. I bought it blind, from a chinese site, mostly because the price was unbeatable.

It contains notes common to A*Men. For instance, I love patchouli, but patchouli here is bad smelling. It just seems it's not well blended, for the same patchouli in A*Men smells great.
Overall, on my skin it lasts a good while, but smells so bad. To be honest, I must say the head notes suggest a nice sporty woody scent, but as B*Men develops, it gets really really bad. I mean it. It's exactly like an Axe deodorant you apply over insistent body odour, after 2 hours of intensive soccer playing.
So, I imagine it may be sexy and catch some girls' attentions (due to the animalic tones), but I just don't feel comfortable wearing it. Maybe it really takes a right kind of person to stand out.

I'm gonna give it another try some day, but so far I don't recommend it at all.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

This one's a compliment magnet, but B*Men is a fragrance I do not enjoy wearing. The opening spritz is really nice, but there is a peanut note I get when I wear this, and to be frank, I don't want to smell like peanuts. Also, there's a patchouli explosion in the drydown. I gave this one to my Dad because he's a patchouli addict :D

storm61
storm61

I am utterly disappointed with the reviews I red in these pages. B*Men is probably the best perfume I have ever used. Nonethless, I received so many compliments by wearing this scent so I can not really describe how great it is. It is among the one of the most breath taking achievements in recent pharmeutical history.

abcdvitamint
abcdvitamint

B*Men at first spray has tremendous "sillage", with an apparent leather and woody blast followed by a comfortable dose of musk.

Like the growth of trees, patience is a virtue as one would discover more substance from the overall green fluid.

Lubaska
Lubaska

Its worth to wait untill fragrance will be well developed on the skin. The scent starts with smell similar to gingerbread after first spray on skin. I think its suitable for cold months, and for night.

Godscent
Godscent

that take you in another world....so masculine and sexyfull...that gives you power to talking to da girl....oops.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

A modern woody fragrance with green spicy accents. Vibrant, Woody, Dynamic, Masculine, Spicy, Seductive, Luminous. As a big fan of Thierry Mugler fragrances, I forgot how great this smells. I bought myself a 100ml bottle after some years now and can now appreiciate the lovely smell of it. Very woody and the licorice is quite prominent on me along with the vanilla. It also lasts all day on me which is great.

acc
acc

it has nothing to do with A* Men, completely different. nothing too heavy in this. a woody and warm scent that lasts for a very long time. leather, licorice and vanilla are so enjoyable.

vincent
vincent

How unfortunate that people think this is similar to A Men! This is another homerun masterpiece for Mugler. The spicy notes and the fruit notes combine with that outdoorsy vetiver to create a fragrance perfect for the fall and winter!

guest_Spiky
guest_Spiky

I've used it for about a year, what an unique fragrance. It's not for everyone, but it's amazing on the right person. Two thumbs up.

Aiona
Aiona

Ugh, patchouli. In heavy doses. But mixed with something that smells like incense to me, although I don't see that as one of the notes. The incense actually makes it more bearable to me than the candied-patchouli (Bloeacgh!) of A*Men.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Such a wonderful magical scent! And what a pity. Bmen is discontinued

desmondorama
desmondorama

I have to say I like this fragrance and it's really a flanker for A*MEN.

For me, it's a sweet, musky, amber wood.

It's not one of my favourites, but definitely a wearable, masculine one for the boys; if they dare.

sophywt
sophywt

I get a hint of raw peanut(not like the peanut cream), does anyone feel the same? on basenotes, the notes are listed as:

Top Notes: Fruit notes, Rhubarb.
Middle Notes: Sequoia, Spicy notes.
Base Notes: Amber, Vetiver

I think the peanut note is from rhubarb mixed with star anise. After this peanut smell fade away, It's quite like A*men, much lighter of course, but it in some way retain A*men's thickness and richness at same time.

rebella
rebella

This one has become my husbands new favouritefragrance.

Warm but in a way cold in the same time. Sexy, confident and a personal. For a man rather than for a boy I think.

The drydown is warm, inviting and spicy... Very much leather and licorice in it then.

Absolutly worth giving it a try.

Shyhim
Shyhim

hmm... really original smell
Strange...warm parfume with cold tones

elgab89
elgab89

SOOOO SEXY! A lot of wood, very warm and a little sweet, just enough for a man. I love this fragrance. I have passed by TM counter in the mall and as soon as I smelled it I had to buy it for my hubby.

2007

B*Men by Thierry Mugler 3.80 out of 5 based on 642 ratings and 120 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Thierry Mugler B*Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Thierry Mugler B*Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify B*Men by Thierry Mugler. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of B*Men by Thierry Mugler represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.